belakang sgt thread neh......

#itstime for cardiff

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2017 02:48 PM | Show all posts
terbaik tim serie A......harap milan dna inter kembali ke zaman gemilang

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2017 02:49 PM | Show all posts
ranking uefa tahun ni so far, kelab terbaik atas planet bumi adalah Juventus...no.2 Real Madrid

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2017 07:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by alesandra at 23-5-2017 07:25 PM

harap ajax menang uefa cup..juventus menang CL.kelab2 ni kembali mengganas dlm bolsepak eropah.mcm mid 90's.pecahkan sikit monopoli kelab sepanyol.dan mudah mudahan ballon d'or ada new winner.....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2017 08:04 PM | Show all posts
forza juve

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2019 11:48 AM | Show all posts
kasi up benang campione.

teruskan usaha UCL kamu old lady

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-8-2019 02:48 PM | Show all posts
forzaaa juve

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2019 01:16 PM | Show all posts

Championes League 2019 - 2020

Serie A TIM

Win Cup ! Juventus and Ronaldo is the best! Update Schedule for everyone! thank you

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-10-2019 11:32 AM | Show all posts
get the juventus info from this website:
https://www.aiball.com/en/analysisLive/636017499

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2019 08:18 PM | Show all posts
2 weeks international break, top of serie a

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2019 11:19 AM | Show all posts
Ronaldo is a KING in football...that's all

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2019 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Ronaldo is a KING in football...that's all

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2019 04:41 PM | Show all posts
Ballon d'Or candidate Van Dijk as of now feels like a champ
Virgil Van Dijk as of now feels like a victor subsequent to being named during the current year's Ballon d'Or.
The victor of the lofty honor for the world's best player will be reported at a sparkling function in Paris on Monday.
Barcelona and Argentina forward Lionel Messi is the most loved to take the prize for a record-6th time, yet moving Liverpool protector Van Dijk is relied upon to give solid challenge.
Holland global Van Dijk, a foundation of Liverpool's Champions League achievement last season and Uefa Player of the Year, came next to Messi in the deciding in favor of Fifa World Player of the Year in September.
Van Dijk, 28, stated: 'I will examine what it is about. I will be there for an explanation and there are no washouts on the night.
'I am glad to be in that section, to be in there for the manner in which I performed with the group a year ago and furthermore with the nation.
'It is only something to be pleased with in light of the fact that not a ton of players go there and are up for these sort of things.
'There will be a victor however there are no failures. We will perceive what occurs.'
The 30 chosen people for the Ballon d'Or were reported in October.
Van Dijk was one of seven Liverpool players on the waitlist alongside goalkeeper Alisson Becker, protector Trent Alexander-Arnold, midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum and advances Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino.
Manchester City had five players selected in Sergio Aguero, Bernardo Silva, Kevin De Bruyne, Raheem Sterling and Riyad Mahrez with Tottenham pair Hugo Lloris and Son Heung-min additionally highlighting.
Munititions stockpile striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang likewise made the rundown, as did previous Chelsea star, presently of Real Madrid, Eden Hazard. Cristiano Ronaldo like Messi, additionally a five-time champ was again designated.
Britain pair Lucy Bronze and Ellen White were on the waitlist for the ladies' honor.
The honors function comes at a clumsy time for the Premier League in front of a midweek round of apparatuses.
Pioneers Liverpool are back in real life as they have neighbors Everton in the Merseyside derby on Wednesday.
The Reds have opened up a major lead at the top yet Saturday's 2-1 triumph over Brighton was a cheeky issue and the group have now gone 12 games without keeping a spotless sheet in all rivalries.
Van Dijk stated: 'It irritates me and it is a negative, to be reasonable. As a guard we realize we can show improvement over we do, particularly with the spotless sheets.
'Be that as it may, on the off chance that we are dominating matches, at that point we shouldn't look a lot at it.
'We are in a decent circumstance focuses astute yet we realize we can do, perhaps, that extra 10% still.' More cheap FUT 20 Coins you can have a view on https://www.fifacoin.com.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2019 07:52 PM | Show all posts
malam ni game vs udinese. harap menang

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2019 05:57 PM | Show all posts
Juventus has won 2-1 before Sampdoria

In the match between Juventus and Sampdoria in Serie A, Ronaldo scored the unthought goal with a 2M56 turn and defeated Juventus to win. http://w88vntop.club/w88yes-link-vao-w88-w88hn-w88hcm-w88wvn-w88ap-w88live.html

In the Serie A Arena, Juventus and Inter are leading the charts. Both teams have 39 points. In the 17th round, Juventus had the first advantage. The Old city of Turin only faced Sampdoria. The Sarri and the students were eager to 1 victory to be able to rise to the poison. http://w88vntop.club/asianbookie-cadovn-dien-dan-bong-da-lon-nhat-viet-nam.html

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2020 06:48 PM | Show all posts
Hi, everyone! I am new at this forum, but i hope that i can share with all of you the info whixh can be helpful for many of you: view it now

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2020 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Tu ada thread Dybala hendak keluar dari Juve. Pincang nanti Juve sebab Ronaldo cannot go it alone.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2020 04:40 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2020 03:01 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2021 11:07 PM | Show all posts
I love Juventus Club since Ronaldo joined, this is so much excited football club in Italia, i wanna watch football live stream in here

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 06:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080500 second(s), 44 queries .