Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Nesta13

M I L A N - umah lama 2007-2011

Close [Copy link]
Post time 14-12-2007 06:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bbkss at 14-12-2007 10:01 AM
Team Boca muda belia...team Milan kuda tua...

dh nama pun boca junior....milan tim evergreen..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-12-2007 06:25 PM | Show all posts
APPOINTMENT WITH HISTORY

Both Milan and Boca are after the fourth World Cup win: whoever will win, it will be a record, since that none of the teams ever managed to do so. Rossoneri and Argentineans have triumphed 3 times.

YOKOHAMA

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2007 06:31 PM | Show all posts

ganas sungguh...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2007 07:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by toaster at 14-12-2007 06:31 PM
http://www.fifa.com/mm/photo/tournament/competition/trhkg869156%5f31417%5ffull-lnd.jpg

ganas sungguh...

hehehe...yg belakang tu lawak la muka dia...hehehehhe

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2007 08:33 PM | Show all posts

Reply #44 MoToL6's post

time tu gattuso bru lepas marah si dida tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2007 08:36 PM | Show all posts
Boca have Milan plan

Boca Juniors Coach Miguel Angel Russo believes that he knows how to stop Milan in this Sunday抯 Club World Cup Final.

South America抯 representatives squeezed past Tunisian side Etoile duSahel 1-0 as Milan saw off Japan抯 Urawa Red Diamonds.

The Rossoneri are eyeing revenge for Boca抯 Intercontinental Cuptriumph over them in 2003

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-12-2007 09:07 PM | Show all posts
go Mlan go.... kaka!!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2007 08:59 AM | Show all posts
boca lwn milan esok 6 ptg neh...
  non stop futbol la esok

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-12-2007 10:39 PM | Show all posts
yuhuuuu...menang 4-2 :pompom:

Boca Juniors 2-4 AC Milan: Kaka on fire again

YOKOHAMA, Japan, Dec 16 (Reuters) - Brazilian Kaka inspired AC Milan to a 4-2 thrashing of Boca Juniors in the Club World Cup final on Sunday.

Kaka capped a virtuoso performance by scoring his side's third goal and setting up two for Filippo Inzaghi as the Italians became the first European side to win the revamped tournament.

'This was the one trophy I hadn't won,' Kaka told reporters. 'It's magical to finally get my hands on it. I can't describe how happy I am. I've won everything now - it's amazing.'

A slide-rule pass from the Ballon d'Or winner gave Inzaghi the simple task of firing Milan into the lead in the 21st minute.

Boca equalised moments later through striker Rodrigo Palacio's header but defender Alessandro Nesta volleyed Milan back into the lead five minutes into the second half.

Kaka got on the scoresheet in the 61st minute, beating goalkeeper Mauricio Caranta after a dazzling solo run before squaring the ball to Inzaghi who slid home Milan's fourth.

Milan finished a pulsating final in front of 68,000 fans in Yokohama with 10 men after Georgian defender Kakha Kaladze was sent off in the 77th minute.

The Argentine side were also reduced to 10 men before the final whistle after substitute Pablo Ledesma was shown red for a wild lunge at Kaka.

Boca had some consolation with a late own goal by Massimo Ambrosini but it was too late to prevent the Italians snapping Europe's jinx at the Club World Cup.

The Milanese also avenged their 2003 loss to Boca in the tournament's forerunner, a one-off game between the champions of Europe and South America.

'I'm very proud of my team,' said Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti, whose future at the club still appears uncertain with Jose Mourinho being linked with his job.

'It's been a long and hard road to get here. To erase the bitter memories of losing to Boca in 2003 in such style is very special. I want to celebrate this great victory.'

'We have to take it on the chin,' said Boca coach Miguel Angel Russo. 'Milan are such a clever team. They use space so well and then they have Kaka, who can do everything.

'The first half was quite even but in a final the smallest mistakes can make a huge difference.'

Sao Paulo beat Liverpool 1-0 in the 2005 final and fellow Brazilians Internacional stunned Barcelona by the same score last year. Milan won the old Intercontinental Cup in 1969, 1989 and 1990.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2007 08:32 AM | Show all posts
MILAN CAMPIONI DEL MUNDO DI CLUB!

[ Last edited by  Luca_Pitok at 17-12-2007 09:10 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2007 08:33 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2007 08:37 AM | Show all posts
tahniah milan juara kelab dunia

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2007 08:45 AM | Show all posts
FORZA MILAN E FORZA ITALIA!!! SIAMO NOI SIAMO NOI I CAMPIONI DEL MONDO DI CLUB!

Dari world cup,champions league sampai la club world cup sume Italy dah sapu! Hahaha..England pun dah smpai terpaksa pakai Coach dari Italy..Fora Italia!!:pompom::pompom:

nesta pun bleh score gol cun!

[ Last edited by  Luca_Pitok at 17-12-2007 08:46 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2007 09:04 AM | Show all posts
INFINITE PRIDE   

RICKY KAKA'
"It was a match and a championship I cared about a lot, as aBrazilian and a Milan player. Participating in this competition andthis victory is something special. There have been many great momentsfor me this year. I was top scorer in the Champions League and I willnever forget that title, as well as some of the games I played.Particularly the two goals I scored against Manchester United at OldTrafford, but especially the return game against the English at SanSiro, my first goal, the rain, the victory. It was a perfect evening.Then Paris, everything that happened on 2 December, from the moment Iwoke up until the end, to the meeting with the fans at the PiazzaDuomo. It was an unforgettable day.
Not to mention this day... I wonthe award for the best player of the match. But I won this prize thanksto the whole squad, the group. And so I, like the group, have decidedto give my part to Fondazione Milan. I was a bit worried about my nail,I had pain in a very painful spot. Before the match I felt some pain,but once I was on the pitch it all went away. I just wanted to win."

FILIPPO INZAGHI

"It's a great joy, it was a truly extraordinary 2007. I thoughtthis year had already given me a lot, instead it gave me this greatemotion too. I'm speechless, there are no more words to describe what Ifeel."

PAOLO MALDINI
"This is great, it's hard to keep playing until 39 years of agewith a great team like Milan, a club that has always given me thepossibility to play for something important. Today I feel trulysatisfied about what I've done."

RONALDO

"I'm happy about this important victory for the whole club. Toobad my injury prevented me from playing this match. I couldn't make it,but my team mates did well, and managed to win this Cup. I hope to getback on the pitch soon to give my contribution again, I have to getbetter as soon as possible. There were a few Brazilian flags, that wasnice to see. Also tonight Kak

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2007 09:12 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2007 09:40 AM | Show all posts
best erkk kalo masuk be a MILNA player.. mcm mcm boleh menang kan especially international cup.. kalo x silap aku si emerson nie dh menang 2 international cup in 6 months sejak masuk milan  kan?? b4 this asik menang domestic cup aite.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-12-2007 10:01 AM | Show all posts

Reply #56 fizamn's post

yup..masuk milan mcm2 bleh menang..pegi tanye pirlo dgn gattuso..tinggal EURO je yg dorang xpnah menang lagi..yg lain sume dah abes sapu..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2007 01:17 PM | Show all posts
RASANYA SHEVCHENKO TENGOK TAK  GAME NI?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2007 01:18 PM | Show all posts
tahun yang gemilang buat Milan...amacam Inter?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-12-2007 05:03 PM | Show all posts
wakakakakakakaaa.... memang tak dinafikan lagi hebat laa skorer sorang tu...

Maldini da 3 kali menang cup ni...
Ancebodo menang sekali as player.. sekali as manager.. patut Ingurland amek mamat nih... wakakakakaka

Clubwise list of winners
Milan                     4Boca Juniors              3Nacional                  3Pe馻rol                   3Real Madrid               3err... mana tim epl..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 04:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.987763 second(s), 43 queries .