CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3115|Reply: 7

topology

[Copy link]
Post time 14-2-2008 10:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
saya mengenali perkataan ni masa form 1 ituoun in encyclopaedia - dan ada satu term yg dikaikan dgn topolgi iaitu Mobius "Strip"
dan salah seorang kenalan pernah bagi tahu konsp topologi ni menarik terutamanya dari segi teorinya iaitu

"seekor lalat yang masuk ke dalam mulut sebiji botol dan terbang di dalamnya dan keluar dari mulut botol itu"

so anyone boleh ceritakan apa aplikasi konsep topologi dalam daily livings?
thanks. Bless you all.

[ Last edited by  mbhcsf at 14-2-2008 10:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-2-2008 11:37 AM | Show all posts
waah,

mula2 ingatkan peta topology

apa pun benda ni kira cam advance maths,
ada belajar basic skit dulu, tapi tak detail, ada beberapa teorem, konsep dan basic yg kena tahu,
mobius strip,

Topology

Topology is the mathematical study of the properties that are preserved through deformations, twistings, and stretchings of objects.

Tearing, however, is not allowed. A circle is topologically equivalent to an ellipse (into which it can be deformed by stretching) and a sphere is equivalent to an ellipsoid.

Similarly, the set of all possible positions of the hour hand of a clock is topologically equivalent to a circle (i.e., a one-dimensional closed curve with no intersections that can be embedded in two-dimensional space), the set of all possible positions of the hour and minute hands taken together is topologically equivalent to the surface of a torus (i.e., a two-dimensional a surface that can be embedded in three-dimensional space), and the set of all possible positions of the hour, minute, and second hands taken together are topologically equivalent to a three-dimensional object.

SEE ALSO: Algebraic Topology, Differential Topology, Genus, Homotopy, Klein Bottle, Knot, Kuratowski Reduction Theorem, Lefshetz Trace Formula, Low-Dimensional Topology, Manifold, M鯾ius Strip, Point-Set Topology, Pretzel Transformation, Sphere Eversion, Topological Basis, Topological Space, Zariski Topology. [Pages Linking Here]

link to topology
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/topics/Topology.html[/url

link topic yg pernah belajar, skit2 je
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topological_graph_theory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water%2C_gas%2C_and_electricity

[ Last edited by  me_ai at 15-2-2008 11:40 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2008 05:25 PM | Show all posts
adehh. aku punya topology rules dlm GIS je

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2008 06:26 PM | Show all posts
Mobius Strip adalah satu bentuk yg menarik... sebab bentuk ni wujud dlm 3D tapi cuma ada satu permukaan...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-2-2008 05:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #3 neotoxin's post

GIS = gas insulation
???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-2-2008 06:06 PM | Show all posts

so.

Originally posted by meitantei at 25-2-2008 06:26 PM
Mobius Strip adalah satu bentuk yg menarik... sebab bentuk ni wujud dlm 3D tapi cuma ada satu permukaan...

and i am trying to figure out why it has fascinated people so much?
in terms of applicability?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-3-2008 08:30 AM | Show all posts
pemende topology ni??????

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2008 08:52 AM | Show all posts
pada saya it's about the perception of space, g certain aspects lah.. bending of / modifyinsurface and mobius strip. Ihav eyet togain the complete understandingof it even at the most basic level and that guy just elling me abouta fly that enters a bottle and coming out from the same point of entry...and i say yeah..so? why is has to be associated with topology.

it has something to do with maths i supposed...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 02:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064848 second(s), 34 queries .