CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: An.Shieru

GACKT - Until The Last Day single pg.25!

[Copy link]
Post time 6-5-2010 11:33 AM | Show all posts
yayy!!!dah abis donlot!! nak tgk tanpa gangguan!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-5-2010 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Kittie Post at 6-5-2010 10:40

takde sub ek??? donlod jeh la raw...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2010 11:49 AM | Show all posts
takde sub ek??? donlod jeh la raw...
skymania Post at 6-5-2010 11:41

raw pun berbaloi sky!!! mmg priceless tgk senyuman die tue...cair aku..
seb baik x jatuh kerusi tgk die..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2010 11:57 AM | Show all posts
nih translation dier tuk part 1 yt tuh... klu yg kite punyer... kira 1/3 la dr video tuh...

http://amaiakuyume.livejournal.com/143779.html

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2010 12:08 PM | Show all posts
nih translation dier tuk part 1 yt tuh... klu yg kite punyer... kira 1/3 la dr video tuh...

Kittie Post at 6-5-2010 11:57

tengs kittie~~melayang2 perasaan nie....tgk die senyum...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2010 12:33 PM | Show all posts
*lepas tgk vid dgn trans part 1*
die nie M ke....leh selamber jer x g klinik gigi patah...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-5-2010 10:41 PM | Show all posts
*lepas tgk vid dgn trans part 1*
die nie M ke....leh selamber jer x g klinik gigi patah...
amyhisashi Post at 6-5-2010 12:33

hehe... ramai jer yg jenis M... avvy kite nih pun M...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2010 11:06 PM | Show all posts
GACKT's Staff Falling Into His Homely Waterfall

Within the early morning program "Hanamaru Market" GACKT had been taking part in the talk show "Hanamaru Cafe" the other day, where as he would be talking about his photo shooting, while looking at the pictures. The pictures would show him, cooking his very personal menu at home, how he'd train and many other things.
Certainly some thing you'd usually would not get to see.

Something that grabbed the attention of the viewers was the home made menu. "It is written very thoroughly, but eventually you can't read it.", it was said, while the handwriting was pretty messy. (laughs) Also, within the menu, the names were written a bit half heartedly and stopped abruptly. And when the chef was asked, how this was to continue, he just said angrily: "Please think for yourself!"

Moreover, the photos of GACKT's house have been shown. His round bed in his bed room was certainly one of the things. "I have very bad sleeping habits. In a rectangular bed, I would totally sleep facing the wrong direction and that is kind of bad, isn't it? But with a round bed it really doesn't matter, does it? (laughs) However, lately I am more often taking naps on the sofa and don't use my bed really." Pillows had been set up all around the bed, and it did seem like GACKT can sleep in different directions.

On top of that, there is also a waterfall in GACKT's bedroom and he was asked whether is has happened that he has fallen into it while being all sleepy. "That hasn't happened to me until now; however, once some one of my crew fell into it. (laughs)" GACKT exposed the great failure and the studio was filled with laughter.

Source: musicjapanplus

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-5-2010 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Reply 507# Kittie

hah??laki kittie tue pun M..adoi, dah la kurus..mcm mane leh M...
kittie...nasihatkan la die...
kalo gackt tue mmg dari awal nampak die M...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2010 08:30 AM | Show all posts
Reply 508# Kittie

kittie, yg nie dah kuar ke blm???
adoi, skrg nie kite dok ulang video tue jer..suke sgt tgk die senyum...
wah..siap masak segala..
die g marah chef tue nape..bukan ke die punye hand writing yg susah nak baca..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2010 11:35 PM | Show all posts
GACKT – Hanamaru Market 2010.05.06

Credit: kazutomo6239

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2010 12:13 AM | Show all posts
Reply 511# Kittie

terima kasih daun keladi....
ingatkan die nak pakai mcm kat oshareim tue..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2010 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Reply  Kittie

terima kasih daun keladi....
ingatkan die nak pakai mcm kat oshareim tue..
amyhisashi Post at 9-5-2010 00:13

tak sempat nk encode... bizi sgt...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2010 01:05 PM | Show all posts
tak sempat nk encode... bizi sgt...
Kittie Post at 9-5-2010 10:37

tape2..buat yg penting dulu..kalo ade masa nnt, encode la..
shanteekkk nye notebook die!!! jeles~~

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2010 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Baca kt kreko tadi...gackt penah kawin umur 20 thn???? ade sape2 bleh confirmkan? kirenye gackt ni duda la ek?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2010 08:37 PM | Show all posts
Baca kt kreko tadi...gackt penah kawin umur 20 thn???? ade sape2 bleh confirmkan? kirenye gackt ni d ...
annehuda Post at 11-5-2010 13:14

yup...mgm die pernah kawen..ex-wife die korean..ade satu site nie..
x sure la fansite ke hape dlm tue mmg complete cite pasal life die..sume ade..x ingat ape name site nya..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-5-2010 10:25 PM | Show all posts
Baca kt kreko tadi...gackt penah kawin umur 20 thn???? ade sape2 bleh confirmkan? kirenye gackt ni d ...
annehuda Post at 11-5-2010 13:14

baca kat page b4 nih pun ader... kat bokura no jidai pun dier ader citer...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2010 11:57 PM | Show all posts
That GACKT x Nishikawa Incident Had DAIGO in a Fit of Laughter!

In the last episode it had already been revealed that GACKT and Nishikawa hadn't had the chance to talk about it in the past; and recently GACKT had invited Nishikawa to his own place several times. However Nishikawa had always been too busy with work to go, maybe managing a total of 2 times overall.

"I came to think, that you are not coming over no matter if I invite you or not. Well, Ok then", GACKT was saying, reflecting on a particular incident, which had Nishikawa challenged to "Me? Why wouldn't I?"

"It's not that I didn't go, it's just that I COULDN'T go. I don't know much more than the places around my home. And when I e-mailed you about the location of your place, there was no reply until the next morning."

....?! Did Nishikawa really wait until the next morning? However, that reply had GACKT challenged on the other hand! (laughs)

"Well, it's underground so there is no mobile reception! (laughs)", GACKT replied.

"Well then, stop with the underground stuff!! Let's start again from there!" Nishikawa requested back, which only had DAIGO in a fit of laughter.

...This was certainly a fun conversation between GACKT and Nishikawa. (laughs) So that's how those two are involved really! We'll keep you updated on other GACKT related programs as well! ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2010 07:58 AM | Show all posts
GACKT Shows a Big Smile! Talks about Private Life during TV Program: A Behind-The-Scenes Look! Part 1 of 2

GACKT recently appeared in the popular TV variety/talk show 'Oshareism'. GACKT showed viewers his home and also did some impersonations! This is a report of the action-packed 30 minute program!

GACKT will soon play the leading role in a theater production titled 'Nemuri Kyoshiro Burai Hikae'. Because of that he has been appearing in various media and has never failed to tell interesting stories about himself. That was the case for this TV program too! "During the New Year's Day holidays I broke my teeth while snowboarding." Instead of simply tripping over, GACKT had to add a little spice to his story by damaging his teeth. That's what makes GACKT so unique.

Although he did fall over while snowboarding, there was something more..."But my teeth didn't break at that point. I was wondering why I tripped while grinding my aching teeth. The grinding caused the teeth to split." ...The TV host couldn't help laughing. "Then your snowboarding didn't have anything to do with your broken teeth!"

Since the incident happened during the holidays, GACKT had to wait for 5 days until he was able to go to a dentist. "I thought I should get used to the pain, so I drank stuff that really made my teeth hurt. I had some ice-cold soda. The soda immediately started to attack my broken teeth."

Wow...well of course it will hurt!

Besides that story, GACKT showed viewers his house! GACKT himself went around each room with a camcorder. He showed how he placed a cherry tree especially for his recording studio. Everyone appearing in the program was flabbergasted to hear that GACKT has a personal chef! To know more about this astonishing chef from the Links take a look at the 'GACKT Report -Hanamaru Market Version-'!

GACKT then went to his study filled with manga. What sort of manga does he like? I squinted intently at the TV screen but I couldn't read the titles... Does anyone know what sort of manga GACKT reads?

After the tour inside the study GACKT began to talk about anime! GACKT did the unthinkable by mimicking the voice of a famous character!! He actually sounded very much like the real thing!! For more about that check Part 2 of 2 of this report. See you then!

Don't miss Part 2 of 2!(^_^)v Adieu!!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2010 03:13 PM | Show all posts
GACKT Shows a Big Smile! Talks about Private Life during TV Program: A Behind-The-Scenes Look! Part 2 of 2

This is Part 2 of 2 of the special report about GACKT's appearance in the popular TV talk/variety show 'Oshareism'. Part 1 ended where GACKT had shown his study, and for Part 2...take a deep breath...GACKT...impersonated a famous character!!

He mimicked the voice of 'Amuro Ray', the main character of the popular anime series 'Mobile Suite Gundam'! He also impersonated 'Kay (Kai) Shiden'!! Amuro Ray has been mimicked by countless comedians, but who is Kay Shiden? GACKT must be a true Gundam aficionado! Have you heard of Kai Shiden? The voice actor of Kai Shiden also played 'Piccolo' in 'Dragon Ball'!!

...I might have gotten carried away with that anime trivia (laugh). GACKT's impersonation was nearly identical to the real character's voice!! Why is he so skilled? The TV host asked how GACKT was so good at impersonating. "Did you practice immediately after you saw the anime?" GACKT answered "I always practice inside the bathroom." GACKT mumbling lines from anime inside the bathroom must be a surreal sight!

The anime fan GACKT was then asked which female voice actor's voice he finds the most attractive. GACKT passionately answered "Shimamoto Sumi-san who played 'Nausicaä' in [the anime film] 'Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind'. Her voice is magnificent! If I were told 'GACKT, go back to the forest.' I'll immediately say yes. [GACKT is referring to a famous phrase from 'Nausicaä'.]" But he wasn't born in the forest! He came from that gorgeous GACKT estate!

Anyway, as GACKT was excitedly explaining what makes 'Nausicaä' so appealing, the TV program had a surprise in store for him! GACKT got a chance to talk by phone with Shimamoto Sumi herself! After GACKT said hello Shimamoto answered "Hello? GACKT-san, go back to the forest." That was more than enough to mesmerize GACKT! GACKT of course immediately answered "Yes I'll go back!"

The TV host asked "Did you find her voice attractive?" GACKT said "This is going too far...my underwear..." He must have really gotten excited!

The TV program's staff brought an alarm clock, and had Shimamoto record a message for GACKT on the spot. "GACKT-san, you must get up. Everyone's waiting for you." GACKT was really moved and was on the verge of tears. Fujiki Naohito, who regularly appears in the program, gave some advice. "If you press the 'Record' button, you'll erase her message." GACKT, a bit grumpily, answered "Then be careful with [how you handle] it!!"

But all in all it must have been a great present! Even today, GACKT probably was woken up by Nausicaä's voice. That's all for Part 2 of 2 of the report "Oshareism -GACKT Version-'!

If GACKT guest stars in any other interesting programs, we promise we'll report about them! There are several other previous reports about GACKT's media appearances. One of them is about how GACKT discussed various topics with Nishikawa Takanori and DAIGO. There's another about his appearance in a morning TV talk show. Be sure to check them out too.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 04:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.467973 second(s), 41 queries .