Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: MrFed

Tennis -

Close [Copy link]
Post time 17-1-2009 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mgs at 17-1-2009 02:57 AM
tk tido lagi ko MrFed, hahaha, aku dh lama tk suka Djoker... tp encik karim_pin  kita tu suka bangat ngn djoker...

Kenapa?Nak admire player kene ikut taste ko ke?
Zaman aku admire player dah lama berakhir, aku hanya admire teknik. Player yang aku admire -> Sampras.

MrFed, Eddie tu player yang aku takut nak lawan, dia boleh ganggu rythm aku. Aku lawan hard hitter boleh la survive, tapi kalau jumpa player macam Eddie tu, Ya allah mati kutu jadinya...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-1-2009 07:04 PM | Show all posts

Reply #161 karim_pin's post

ala apa nak takotkan karim, belasah jer. Aku kalau best of 3 aku rasa aku leh main dgn dia. Aku pick up lambat. Kalau pro set rasanya kena titik kot hehe.

karim....7hb Feb rasanya kami buat friendly dgn MAS kot...ntah sapa si Jai arrangekan...aku tak tau bleh ikot ker tak...dalam 5 pair

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2009 09:50 PM | Show all posts
Plss read this..perang psikolgi!!!

It all started with Serena () voicing her opinion that she's the best one out there.

Quote:

"Best player?" Williams said in reference to Jankovic's No. 1 standing."Uh, no. I don't think anyone is better than me. I would feel crazysitting here being a professional tennis player and saying that someoneis better than me.

"Yeah, she's ranked higher than me. But I wouldn't care if I was athousand in the world, I would still feel like I was the best. Youknow, that's just me trying to be positive with myself. Hopefully she(Jankovic) feels that way herself."

It led us to some prettysensationalistic headlines like "Serena Williams ridicules JelenaJankovic's No.1 ranking" and now we got "Jankovic volleys back Serenaserve".

Quote:

"Everybody can think what they want to think. Everybody has the rightto think and believe that they are the best in the world. We areprofessional athletes," Jankovic said.

"You know I'm the number one player in the world, and I believe I'm thebest one. I feel as the number one player in the world. Serena can feelthe same.

"Everybody has, you know, their own confidence and the belief inthemselves. I don't think you could be successful if you think somebodyelse is better than you and you're not good enough to be here."

Media now wants to involve other players in this...

Quote:

Q. Both Serena and Jelena were saying earlier today in their minds theyboth think they're No. 1. Do you also feel that you're No. 1?

ANA IVANOVIC: Well, you know, honestly I don't think about that. I justtry to focus on things I have to do on the court in order to winmatches and to improve. Playing good and winning tournaments, rankingstake cares of themselves. I don't put too much hope or expectation onthat part of, you know, the game, the rankings.

Yeah, like I said, just basically enjoying. But I think the race forNo. 1 position, it's very close. There is lot of good players at themoment.

Quote:

Q. Do you feel the best player in the world?

VENUS WILLIAMS: Well, in my mind I always tell myself that. Right nowI'm not No. 1, so the number and everything isn't matching up. But Ihope to get there.

Q. Is it vital to feel that way? We have Jelena Jankovic telling usunless you felt you were the best player, really there's no point inyou turning up. Is that how you feel?

VENUS WILLIAMS: It's difficult to go out on the court and look acrossthe net and think that someone might be better than you. So I try notto bring those kind of mentalities on the court.

Q. She hasn't won a Grand Slam tournament, yet she's the No. 1. Whenyou play against someone who has won a Grand Slam tournament, as aGrand Slam winner, do you not take them more seriously, but is thatsomething that counts in your eyes?

VENUS WILLIAMS: Well, you're only as good as your last Grand Slam. Sothat was 10 years ago (laughter), you're kind of a little out ofpractice.

Like I said, I just focus on what's on my side of the net. I don'tfocus too much on the next person. I've never functioned that way.

Q. Does the No. 1 ranking really matter? You don't play to be No. 1; you play to win tournaments.

VENUS WILLIAMS: It does matter. Yes, I think No. 1 does matter. It allmatters at the end of the day because me and the rest of the women ontour, I'm sure the men, too, we give a hundred percent. So any reward,ranking, tournaments, points, what it may be, it all matters.

The latest headline is "Williams denies spat with Jankovic"...

Quote:

World number two Serena Williams says she will quit tennis if she ever felt she was not the best player on the WTA Tour.

Williams told a media conference in Sydney she believed she was thebest player in the world despite Jankovic's top ranking, to which theSerbian has countered by saying she deserved to be number one.

Williams, who defeated Jankovic in last year's US Open final to brieflyreclaim the number one ranking, says she simply has the confidence thatshe can beat whoever she faces on the court.

"I'm not going to sit here and say anyone's better than me," she said.

"I shouldn't be in tennis if I felt that way."

Williams says she has "nothing against" Jankovic, nor is she singling out the 23-year-old as a target in the Australian Open.                                       

Fun, isn't it? And then you say you want one player to dominate the tour!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2009 11:00 PM | Show all posts

Balas #163 cyclops_psycho\ catat

heheh... bese ler ppuan... tak kira laa surirumah ker, pro tennis player ke... mesti nak ckp the last words jugak...

takper, let the AO09 results do the talking pasnih...

[ Last edited by  Mulan at 17-1-2009 11:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2009 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MrFed at 17-1-2009 07:04 PM
ala apa nak takotkan karim, belasah jer. Aku kalau best of 3 aku rasa aku leh main dgn dia. Aku pick up lambat. Kalau pro set rasanya kena titik kot hehe.

karim....7hb Feb rasanya kami buat fr ...

Dgn Shell rasanya.. 7hb eh? Aku kat dubai time tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2009 12:06 PM | Show all posts
roger menang semalam

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 20-1-2009 01:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #166 akughi's post

uiks happy nampak....baru 1st round bro....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2009 01:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #167 MrFed's post

ari ni tengah ari dia main...

mlm kang nak tgk ulangan je la...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-1-2009 01:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #167 MrFed's post

nadal cam boleh gi fainal je...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2009 01:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #167 MrFed's post

dia punyer 4hand laju gile...

tebako bola tu sbb laju sangat

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2009 02:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #170 akughi's post

Federer menang lagi, menang dgn sepupu anna kournikova hahaha..

Korolev main mmg best, tak dak bola nak control2, semua dia belasah. Mental jer kurang, boleh diketengahkan lagi utk circuit2 akan datang....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2009 02:55 PM | Show all posts

Balas #171 MrFed\ catat

yes federer menang..... lagi

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2009 03:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #171 MrFed's post

sepupu anna kournikova!!!!!!!!

wahhhhhhhhhh..... yg penting ayam tambatan kite menang

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2009 11:56 PM | Show all posts

Reply #170 akughi's post

Dia pakai full western kan bro.. Memang berapi bola klu pakai western...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2009 11:57 PM | Show all posts
Djokovic tu agama apa ek?... Adaka dia tu muslim?...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2009 08:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by supermod at 27-1-2009 11:56 PM
Dia pakai full western kan bro.. Memang berapi bola klu pakai western...

Grip tak penting itu kene ikut keselesaan, yang penting contact point.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-1-2009 11:10 AM | Show all posts

Reply #175 supermod's post

grip tu tak kisah.... ikut corak permainan kite ngan jenis pukulan

yg penting bola mesti mantop...

Djokovic tu aku tak tau le agame ape..

tapi bukan muslim la...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-1-2009 01:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #177 akughi's post

weih akughi....lapangkan diri anda pada 7hb Feb. Team aku friendly dgn bebudak Shell kat Jalan Duta. Aku akan roger hang nanti....jgn x datang plak

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2009 02:58 PM | Show all posts

Reply #178 MrFed's post

alamak.... rupe2 nyer ko adalah salah sorang yg datang ke...

aku main tuk shell...

jai yang panggil team tempat hang turun sini

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2009 02:59 PM | Show all posts

Reply #178 MrFed's post

aku nak lawan ko boleh tak...

yahoooooooooooooooo best nyer

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

30-5-2024 10:28 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.346843 second(s), 39 queries .