comel gla suri

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2013 02:12 AM | Show all posts
cantik nya suri ni.. subhanallah..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2013 08:28 AM | Show all posts
R.A.M.A_mirror posted on 15-4-2013 10:12 PM
hahaha...xpe laa...
yang penting doa dapat anak comey2 cute2 sweet2 cam SURI nie..

lawa betul.. mata macam ikut tom macam iku katie pon ada

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2013 08:50 AM | Show all posts
ihtisyam posted on 15-4-2013 10:55 AM
nampak muke manja dan mengada.....

salah satu sebab katie n tom bercerai adalah katie takmo manjakan sangat ank kan? tp tom ni betul la splurge gile2 utk anak dara sorang ni

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2013 09:19 AM | Show all posts
comei...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-4-2013 09:53 AM | Show all posts
org ada duit...apa pun boleh buat

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2013 10:07 AM | Show all posts
suri nmpk biasa mcm budak kebanyakan yg lain..x comel mana pn

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-4-2013 10:48 AM | Show all posts
untunglahh..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2013 06:53 PM | Show all posts
untung sgtt

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2013 07:36 PM | Show all posts
R.A.M.A_mirror posted on 15-4-2013 11:17 PM
hanya perlu lakukan kebaikan pada orang..
akan datang lelaki yang "ensem" nampak kebaikan kita..h ...

aku nampak ko...

sudikah ko...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2013 01:13 AM | Show all posts
HannahMontana posted on 16-4-2013 07:36 PM
aku nampak ko...

sudikah ko...

erghhh,,,,,is it TROLL???

#let me chek first ur nick name..i,m blieve kawan2 FB ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2013 12:20 AM | Show all posts
R.A.M.A_mirror posted on 17-4-2013 01:13 AM
erghhh,,,,,is it TROLL???

#let me chek first ur nick name..i,m blieve kawan2 FB ni..  ...

FBI okeh...

now u takut ???

u ni sweet sgt...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2013 09:24 AM | Show all posts
WORLD EXCLUSIVE: KATIE HOLMES INTERVIEW

Katie Homes lies broken in a refuse sack. A brittle boned mess of human grease and spittle, body bent in half, legs snapped like a wishbone.

“I’m glad you could come at such short notice,” she croaks weakly as her assistant bolts the hotel room door shut behind us and shows me to my seat.

It’s seven fifteen on Tuesday morning, July 10th, New York City.

Less than a day after Katie and Tom have signed their divorce papers, and the former Dawson's Creek beauty has every reason to be on edge. Covered in flecks of dried semen and browning marmalade, she looks like she hasn’t slept for the best part of a month.

“I know it’s only a matter of time before they find me and bring me back there.” she sighs as I set my dictaphone down on the glazed mahogany table, “But my story needs to be told. What happens to me doesn’t matter anymore. Just as long as my Suri is safe."

I nod my understanding, then reach for the record button...

Katie, can I ask you why you’re wrapped in a refuse sack?

Tom would never allow me to leave him.  My people had to smuggle me and Suri out of the compound in a sanitary bin.  I knew it would be the last place he’d look. Tom adores menstrual blood, but despises tampons.

He adores menstrual blood?

Absolutely. Adores it.

That’s interesting. For years now, there has been a lot of speculation going around in relation to Tom’s sexuality, mainly that he’s a closet homosexual...…

God, nothing could be further from the truth. Tom isn’t gay; he’s one hundred percent heterosexual. Two hundred percent even! That’s the problem. He’s insanely straight, to the point of insanity, violent sexual insanity.

You’re saying Tom was sexually violent towards you?

He was insatiable, an animal. Ten, maybe twelve times a day he’d come at me. At first, it was flattering. But then I began to chaff. Soon the chaffing turned to bleeding.  I tried to explain but the blood only excited him more. He wouldn’t stop, couldn’t stop. We were dating no more than a fortnight when I needed my first hip replacement.

And you didn’t try to end the relationship then?

He was Tom Cruise, the biggest star in the world. I was Katie Homes, supporting character on Dawson’s Creek.  Tom was like a God to me. That smile, those fingers, they were irresistible... for a time.

When did you realize that you needed to get away from him?

When he made me take part in a two person gangbang. He dragged me out to the woods, spread me out on a bed of nettles and ran a one man train on me. It was like having sex with an earthquake in the middle of a hurricane. He must have been going at it for a good three days before I finally lost consciousness. When I came to, I was three months pregnant.

So it wasn’t a planned pregnancy?

Not on my end. But it wasn't like we ever used any contraception to begin with. Tom doesn't believe in birth control.  He's very much against it in fact.  And to be honest, I didn't mind being pregnant so much at first. I guess deep down I always wanted to be a mother. Plus I thought that maybe now that I was pregnant, he would have to be more gentle with me. Which he was, for a time...…

For a time?

Yeah, up until he determined the babies sex was female. Then he was right back at me, worse than ever. “Tommy gets to bang two girls for the price of one!” he’d cackle as he corkscrewed me into the carpet.

That’s horrific. It’s hard to imagine clean cut heartthrob Tom Cruise saying something so vulgar.

Oh, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. He used to incorporate the titles of his movies into the majority of his sexual assaults.

Can you give us some examples?

Oh jeez, there are so many, let me think...…At Suri’s fourth birthday, Tom was away, shooting on location. It was such a relief for everyone. We were having a really nice, low key get together with Suri and her friends and a few of the other parents. I’d gone about, sheesh, twelve, maybe thirteen days without being forcibly penetrated at the breakfast table, and I’d never seen Suri so happy. As we were presenting the cake, just as she leaned forward to blow out her candles, Tom exploded into the room , naked from the waist down. I tried to make a break for it, but he was so fast, before I knew it he had me bent over the table, face down in the birthday cake.  While Suri screamed, Tom leaned in close, brushed the icing from my ear and hissed. “Satisfying my lust for anal sex, that’s the real mission impossible.”

Was that the assault that cost you the use of your legs?

Yeah, Yeah, that was the day Tom's hysterical anal love making left me completely numb from the waist down. He jokingly calls it 'Collateral' damage.

Why are you not in a wheelchair?

Tom told me that wheelchairs were a sign of weakness. He said that only gays used them, and if he ever caught me in one he’d do to me what he did to Nathan Lane in 1997.

What did he do to Nathan Lane in 1997?

He stuffed a crow in his urethra. A live crow.

My word...

Yeah. We're dealing with a true evil here, possibly supernatural in origin. It took seventeen hospital orderlies to stop him mounting me while I was in the throes of child birth. They pumped him full of morphine and locked him in a broom closet but he still managed to erode the locking mechanism with his penis and rape four female patients on his way back to the labour room. In the end they just let him at me.

Before I have a chance to follow up on that bombshell, Katie's assistant interjects to inform us that we're out of time. Katie nods, taking in the weight of the words. "Out of time" she whispers to herself, before catching my eye with a pleading gaze. "Tell the people. You tell them what went on here."

The assistant places a Glock 9mm in her hand and helps her position the barrel snugly inside her mouth before stuffing my Dictaphone back into my pocket and ushering me out into the hallway.

I spin back just in time to see Kate let out one last muffled "Tell the people!" before the door closes in my face with a click.

"What a Character." I chuckle to myself  before heading streetside for a mid morning bagel.

Ah, New York...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2013 09:09 PM | Show all posts
membazirnyaaaaaaaaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2013 04:18 PM | Show all posts
R.A.M.A_mirror posted on 15-4-2013 10:12 PM
hahaha...xpe laa...
yang penting doa dapat anak comey2 cute2 sweet2 cam SURI nie..

ya..i rasa ikut tom....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-4-2013 10:03 AM | Show all posts
anggerix posted on 18-4-2013 09:24 AM

Katie Homes lies broken in a refuse sack. A brittle bone ...

betul ke ni? which magazine / article?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2013 09:58 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2013 10:29 AM | Show all posts

bior betik  ?
mcm  skerinyer mamat nih

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2013 02:03 PM | Show all posts

patut Katie nampak skinny after get married to Tom..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 09:55 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.095254 second(s), 42 queries .