Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: jpl_fan

!real madrid !what?! manyooo?!

[Copy link]
Post time 3-10-2013 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Real Madrid    4         Copenhagen     0

Cristiano Ronaldo double powers Real Madrid to victory over Copenhagen

Cristiano Ronaldo scored twice with his head and Angel Di María also grabbed a double as Real Madrid maintained their winning start in Champions League Group B by thumping Copenhagen.

Ronaldo followed up his hat-trick in the opening 6-1 drubbing of Galatasaray with another sparkling display and Di María also turned in a fine performance in the absence of Real's injured world-record signing, Gareth Bale.

Ronaldo's first goal came in the 21st minute when the goalkeeper, Johan Wiland, failed to deal with Marcelo's floated cross and he nodded in from a tight angle.

Copenhagen's resistance was effectively ended when Ronaldo powered home a Di María centre in the 65th minute. The Argentine winger netted a fine curling effort six minutes later and another in the first minute of stoppage time as Real secured a maximum six points from their first two matches.

Copenhagen have one point along with Galatasaray, who drew 2-2 at Juventus (two points).

"I am very pleased, we played a great match," Di María told Canal Plus television. "We changed the system a bit with three players up front. We have to keep this up now, we know that all the matches will be tough."

Copenhagen made a bright start to their first meeting with the nine-times European champions. However, Real quickly asserted themselves and Karim Benzema headed narrowly wide from Marcelo's left-wing cross in the sixth minute.

Just as the home supporters were starting to grow restless, Ronaldo struck his first of the night.

The Real centre-back Pepe needed treatment to a head wound after clashing with Daniel Braaten before Copenhagen went close to an equaliser from a corner four minutes before the break.

Nicolai Jorgensen beat Iker Casillas to the ball and his header bounced down off the crossbar before appearing to strike the hand of Luka Modric on the line.

The Croatia midfielder was able to clear the danger but there were whistles of discontent from the home fans as the players trooped off at half-time.

Ronaldo settled any nerves in the stands with his second goal 20 minutes into the second half, his 55th goal on his 94th appearance in Europe's elite club competition and his 26th in his last 21 outings.
Last edited by sarajevo on 3-10-2013 08:53 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-10-2013 05:08 PM | Show all posts
yela..yela madrid dah qualified

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2013 07:24 PM | Show all posts
cak! posted on 13-9-2013 02:18 PM
Marcelo, Benzema dan pemain baru Real Madrid Gareth Bale memperkenalkan jersi ketiga Real Madr ...

lawa je.
msti dptkn ori kt madrid.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2013 11:15 PM | Show all posts
El Classico

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2013 10:31 AM | Show all posts
Hensomnya cr7

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2013 07:24 PM | Show all posts
el-classico...KALAHHHHHH!!!!

bos-bos besar...

Barcelona   (1)    Real Madrid   (0)

Barcelona  (2)    Real Madrid   (0)

Barcelona  (2)   Real Madrid  (1)

Pemain-pemain terhebak dan termahal....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-10-2013 04:47 PM | Show all posts
G Bale tenggelam ....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2013 10:22 PM | Show all posts
bung bale...?

ppprffffthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-12-2013 04:17 PM | Show all posts
tak ada sapa nak update ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2013 03:27 AM | Show all posts
jumpa Osasuna je seri jumpa Osasuna je seri

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2013 09:45 AM | Show all posts

kad merah lagi!...ini yang terbaru...kali ke berapa seumur karier bola beliau tak pastilah...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2013 09:53 AM | Show all posts

The defender has blossomed into one of the best young defenders in Europe since joining the club in 2011 and is aiming to become a key player under Carlo Ancelotti

Raphael Varane says he is glad he decided to join Real Madrid two years ago and believes he will continue to evolve as a player over the months and years ahead.

The France international joined los Blancos from Lens as an 18-year-old back in 2011 and broke into the first team last season under Jose Mourinho.

His performances saw him recognised at international level and earn a reputation as one of Europe's finest young defenders and Varane remains convinced his decision to move to Spain was the right one.

He told reporters: "I think I felt ready and I really wanted to go to Real Madrid. Some are ready and others aren't. I thought about it carefully and I made the right decision.

“I took me a year to adapt. Last season went really well. I played a lot. Everything is going well. It’s a matter of maturity, to be ready regardless of age. There are some things you gain with experience, but age isn’t important to me.

"I’m very confident because I play for an important club. I’m selected for France regularly and I’m only 20. I am very confident."

A knee injury saw Varane, now 20, miss the early months of this season but he is targeting a regular starting slot and continued self improvement between now and the end of this term.

"I hope to meet expectations," he added. "To achieve this, I need to keep working hard and hopefully things will go my way.

“Unfortunately, injuries are part of the game and you have to adapt, keep faith, trust and never give up. There were some moments which are harder than others, but that’s normal.

"I think when you’re 20, you just want to play. Clearly it’s not easy, but it’s normal. I can’t rest on my laurels, I want to keep moving forward and evolving as a player.”

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2013 09:59 AM | Show all posts
The Portuguese proudly unveiled the attraction to fans, friends and media in Funchal on Sunday and says he hopes to fill it with more silverware over the coming years.

Cristiano Ronaldo unveiled his new museum in Madeira on Sunday and revealed he hopes to add La Decima and another Ballon d'Or to his collection in the near future.

Ronaldo flew to his native Madeira on Saturday after Real Madrid's 2-2 draw at Osasuna and was joined at the inauguration of the CR7 Museum by girlfriend Irina Shayk, team-mate Pepe, Portugal coach Paulo Bento, Blancos' director of international relations Emilio Butragueno and a host of other prominent figures from Portuguese politics and sport.

The 28-year-old gave journalists a tour of the space ahead of the official inauguration later on Sunday and said he was proud to give something back to the people of Madeira.

"I'm a proud Portuguese and a proud Madeiran, so it means a lot to me to open this museum here," he told reporters. "It's a special day for me and a way of doing something for my people."

On display at the museum are shirts, photographs, signed footballs from his numerous hat-tricks and trophies dating all the way back to his childhood to the present day - including the Ballon d'Or he claimed in 2008.

"All of the trophies I have won are important," Ronaldo added, "And I have room for more. I don't want to mention one in particular."

But when pressed on winning La Decima (a 10th European Cup) for Real Madrid, the Portuguese replied: "There is always a space reserved for La Decima."

And after persistent questions on the Fifa Ballon d'Or, he said: "If it arrives then of course there is room for it. I hope to add many more trophies to this museum."

The president of Madeira's regional government was also at the unveiling, with the island's flag prominent as the museum's plaque was revealed by the forward's young son.

"I hope Ronaldo will need a much bigger museum in future," the politician said. "He is one of the symbols of our island and I am so proud when I go abroad and mention Madeira and people speak about Cristiano Ronaldo.

"Even if he doesn't win the Ballon d'Or, he is the best player in the world."

Pepe, who spent three years of his career playing in Madeira with Maritimo, echoed those sentiments. "I think he is the best in the world," the Madrid defender said. "It's a special day for Cristiano and it is great to be here. I had many good times here and it means a lot every time I come back."

The president of the Portuguese Football Federation, Fernando Gomes, also attended and presented Ronaldo with a pennant from his first international against Kazakhstan in 2003. "We would like to say thank you to Cristiano for everything he has done for us," he said. "Cristiano has had a great career and we are so grateful.

"Let's hope there's a second Ballon d'Or in here soon."
Last edited by sarajevo on 16-12-2013 10:01 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2013 09:01 PM | Show all posts
champions league...round of 16

shalke vs real madrid...
main dekat german soil...
real madrid musim2 sudah kecundang...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2013 06:48 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2014 01:22 PM | Show all posts
sian eh.dah menang belon pun fan dia tk sudi nak tepek sebarang dua

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-1-2014 02:02 PM | Show all posts
FIFA Ballon D'or 2013 goes to...

Last edited by sarajevo on 14-1-2014 02:05 PM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2014 08:38 PM | Show all posts
tahniah Ronaldo..memang layak menang Ballon D'or

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2014 07:03 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Giliran Real madrid di kedudukan teratas carta laliga setelah barca dan AM tewas di game masing2...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2014 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Match: F.C. Schalke 04 vs. Real Madrid C.F.
Date: Thursday 27 February 2014
Time: 3.40 a.m.
CL Match day: 1st leg
Bracket: Round of 16
Venue: Veltins-Arena, Gelsenkirchen

Schalke 04 manager: Jens Keller
Real Madrid manager: Carlo Ancelotti
Official: Howard Webb(?)

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 12:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.119015 second(s), 48 queries .