CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3417|Reply: 4

NOW Y WOULD CHRISTIANS WANT ALLAH TO BE IN THE BIBLE? R WE MISSIN SUMTIN HERE?

[Copy link]
Post time 11-11-2009 06:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Now we all see how Debmey, Truth, F13 and all those not mentioned by name but do exist either in the shadows or not, put up raids and suicide attacks on Islam and her Messenger to the point of near infamy... the scale of Pearl Harbor no less. That I can accept...bcoz me and the Muslim Hood..we live and thrive on these attacks. They strengthen our resolve and the faith.. to go where no one has ever been... that is closer to God...Allah.

But what gets to me is that after the cordite and smoke from the fire fight dies down or gets blown away by a cross wind, the one thing that blows my mind away is simply this.....WHY IN FREAKIN' TARNATIONS WOULD CHRISTIANS WANT THE NAME OF GOD IN THE BIBLE CHANGED TO ALLAH????

Are they the lost boy scouts of the Exodus just come back to realixation of the fact that THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH????

MY BROTHERS OF THIS HOOD, THE CHRISTIANS HAVE JUST DELIVERED US SWEET VICTORY IN THAT THEY WANT ALLAH AS THEIR GOD. TIME TO MAKE THEM SUBMIT TO THE ULTIMATE SUBMISSION AND MAKE THEM SUBMITTERS AS WELL.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-11-2009 07:21 PM | Show all posts
I just love your way and the words you pour out for da'wa.

Its just astonished me how with words heart can be submitted to Allah, the supreme God.

Keep up your good work. May Allah be with you brother.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2009 12:35 AM | Show all posts
Allah is with all of us at any time....and thank you for your kind words....it's very inspirational to receive them.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2009 10:26 PM | Show all posts
It's a food for thought.

Hope Christian forumners will think your statement very deeply.

They hate Allah and yet they want Allah in their own bible.

Ahh.....They always knew that Allah IS GOD and they wanted to submit to that fact in a subtle manner with their own pace of understanding.Let them be.

Glory to Allah.Glory to Muhammad pbuh.Glory to Quran.Glory to Islam.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-11-2009 01:50 AM | Show all posts
Know why Debmey dare not come into this thread? Simple. Debmey will have a hard time trying to defend Christianity's approval of the ALLAH usage switch for God or Lord.

Debmey is a loser when it comes to talking down Islam. Allah in the Bible is proof of that.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 10:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.110067 second(s), 31 queries .