CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 47727|Reply: 52

~FanFic Writing Competition CMAC 2010~ Penyertaan Ditutup!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 23-3-2010 12:04 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by cmf_cluesan at 26-4-2010 00:02

Assalamualaikum...semua pengunjung board CMAC dan kepada semua forumer2 di CARI..

disini saya MetalFire mewakili moderator2 di CMAC nak buat sedikit pengumuman...

Berita baik bagi penggemar-penggemar komik, manga, anime mahupun kartun. Pihak CMAC akan mengadakan pertandingan mengarang original Fanfic. Fanfic adalah singkatan daripada Fan Fiction, di mana seorang peminat komik, manga, anime dan kartun akan mengarang jalan cerita hasil daripada cetusan idea peminat tersebut sendiri berdasarkan watak-watak yang ada di dalam komik, manga, anime dan kartun kegemarannya.

Semua forummer adalah sangat dialu-alukan untuk menyertai pertandinganini, tidak kira anda adalah GM CARI, Administrator CARI, SuperModerator, Moderator dan Moderator Practitioner board yang lain. Walaubagaimanapun, penyertaan adalah terhad kepada forummer yang mempunyai taraf Senior, iaitu yang mempunyai credit sebanyak 99 credit dan ke atas. Ini bagi mengelakkan orang yang sama dari mengaut hadiah yang berganda.

Hadiah yang ditawarkan adalah sangat menarik di mana ianya adalah  sumbangan daripada General Manager forum CARI ini, dan dibantu oleh admin4 dan cmf_admin. Banyak-banyak terima kasih diucapkan kepada mereka.

Oleh itu, lagi sekali kami sangat mengalu-alukan penyertaan para forummer sekelian, sambil mencetuskan idea kreatif di kalangan forummer dan menyerlahkan bakat yang terpendam.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-3-2010 12:04 AM | Show all posts

Pertandingan Fanfic CMAC

Post Last Edit by MetalFire at 5-4-2010 18:09

Objektif :
Setiap forummer adalah dialu-alukan untuk mencipta/mengarang Fan Fiction (Refer --> Definition) mereka sendiri berdasarkan mana-mana komik, manga, anime atau kartun.

Cara Penyertaan :
Forummer akan menghantar penyertaan mereka di dalam thread ini.

Peraturan :
1. Setiap forummer adalah dialu-alukan untuk menyertai pertandinganini, termasuklah para admin, super moderator dan moderator2 board yanglain.
2. Fanfic mestilah berasaskan mana-mana komik, manga, anime ataupunkartun. (Lebih bagus jika berasaskan watak yang dikenali ramai)
3. Fanfic mestilah tulen (hasil karya sendiri), bukan diambil daripada mana-mana Fanfic yang ada di Internet.
4. Setiap peserta boleh menghantar seberapa banyak karya Fanfic yang termampu.
5. Hanya forummer2 berpangkat Senior (mempunyai sekurang-kurangnya 99 credits) yang dibenarkan untuk menyertai pertandingan ini.
6. Panjang karya Fanfic adalah tidak kurang daripada 600 patah perkataan.
7. Karakter 'Crossover' adalah dibenarkan asalkan ianya adalah watak2daripada komik, manga, anime dan kartun. Sebagai contoh, watakSuperman, Upin&Ipin, Ash Ketchum dan Luffy di dalam satu Fanfic.
8. Seorang peserta hanya layak mendapat satu kategori hadiah sahaja. (8 peserta)
9. Jika didapati para peserta melanggar peraturan-peraturan di atas,penyertaan mereka akan digugurkan dan jika telah diisytiharkanpemenang, hadiah akan ditarik balik.

Hadiah :

Pertama : RM70 + 1 T-Shirt CARI + 300 credit
Kedua : RM30 + 1 CARI T-Shirt + 200 credits
Ketiga : 1 CARI T-Shirt + 100 credit
Saguhati (5x) : 100 credit seorang
*Setiap penyertaan secara automatik akan mendapat 10 kredit.

Tarikh Penyertaan :
29 Mac 2010 sehingga 25 April 2010 (5 petang)

Pemilihan pemenang :
Pemenang akan ditentukan melalui undian daripada forummer2 lainmenggunakan cara Poll. Pusingan separuh akhir dan akhir akan dijalankan.

Use magic Report

contoh fanfic v1

Post Last Edit by MetalFire at 23-3-2010 00:09

Young 6 year old Monkey D. Luffy was always an explorer at heart.Heabsolutely loved adventure. He made trouble in his little villagesohis older brother and suggested that should explore the jungle,butdon't get too far or stay after dark. The people were cautious ofthejungle when it was nighttime because a few years ago a giantmonsterwas seen destroying parts the jungle. It was taller than thetrees andcaused a great panic within the village. "I ain't scared of nomonster!I'm braver than you lot!" Luffy boasted before heading into thejungle.

"HmphI'm pretty sure I passed that bush 10 minutes ago," Luffy mutteredtohimself. A half hour into his "adventure" Luffy found himself goingincircles. "Then again…all these bushes look the same!" Luffylookedaround. All he could see was trees and plants. Birds weretweeting andanimal scurrying around. A looming shadow crept into anearby bush.Luffy nearly screamed, "Ah I knew this was a bad idea! Whydo I listento myself?"

Luffy stopped his panicking when he heard a lowgrowl. The six year oldjumped, "Yipe! W-who's there? H-hello?Ace…Makino…Mayor…Mr.Fishmonger…anyone?" He heard the growl again Luffyjumped again andturned and was face to face with a saber-toothedtiger! "Oh no…" Luffymurmured. He was frozen in his spot. 'Just stay perfectly still Luffy. You don't want to provoke it. No sudden movements…' He thought to himself.

Thetiger gave a low growl and circled the frozen child. It bared itslongpointed fangs, Luffy gulped. The tiger crouched down and was abouttostrike. It pounced and gave a loud roar; Luffy closed his eyesandwaited to be ripped apart. The tiger never came. "What the…"Luffymumbled and opened his eyes. There he saw a boy who was a fewinchesshorter than he was. He wore a blue gi and black martial artsshoes,red wristbands and a staff strapped to his back. What intriguedLuffythe most was this boy had a tail and really cool spiky black hairthatwent out in every direction.

The boy had a goofy grin on his faceand said, "You're kinda small for atiger but you'll do." The tigerroared and pounced on the boy Luffyscreamed, '"Get out of the waydumbass! You're going to get killed!" Theboy paid no attention toLuffy's warning. The boy jump up and kicked thetiger in its neck,killing it.

Luffy was at a loss of words when the tiger droppeddead. "Tiger, myfavorite snack!" The boy chirped licking his lips. Hepicked up thetiger by its tail and started to drag it away. Luffyshook his head andcame back into reality. "Hey wait you!" Luffyscreamed chasing after theboy.
The boy stopped. "Hm…who are you?" he asked.
Luffystopped and caught his breath. "I just wanted to thank you forsavingmy life there. You're really strong and awesome. I'm Monkey D.Luffy bythe way." Luffy smiled his trademark grin.
Goku smiled his own trademark smile, "I'm Goku, Son Goku!"
"Well Goku, I think it's awesome you have a tail!"
"Thanks but where's your tail?"
"Huh?"
"Well you name his Monkey D. Luffy right? You're a monkey right?"
"No dummy I'm a human! How old are you anyway?" Luffy snorted.
Gokubegan to count his fingers and mutter, "Let'ssee…1...2...3...plus4…times 8…divided by pie…mmm…pie…now subtract thatby 50…oh! I'm 10years old!" Goku announced proudly.
Luffy almost fell down. "W-what? Ten years old? You're older than I am! But you're shorter than me!" Where do you live anyway?"
"Here in the jungle," Goku replied simply.
"All by yourself?"
"Recently yes. You see I used to live with my Grandpa but he passed away a few years ago." Goku explained.
Luffy nodded. "I see...sorry."
Goku grinned, "You wanna help me eat this tiger. You look kinda hungry, follow me to my home and I'll feed you!"
Luffyshrugged, "Why not? I've always wanted to try tiger meat." The twoboyslaughed and continue on their way to Goku's house. From that day onthetwo "monkeys" became the best of friends.

Use magic Report

Contoh FANFICS

Post Last Edit by MetalFire at 23-3-2010 00:11

thanks to pokemontower.com

This is just me, and a little ficcy to get back in the swing of writing about our favorite couple.

Pssst..... to anyone who owns pok閙on, would you like to share?!?!

I would strongly recomend that you download the song "Don't Say YouLove Me," By M2M. It's on the Pok閙on the First Movie Soundtrack orM2M's Album "Shades Of Purple" Since I don't own that either, I justhave the CD, dibs goes to them.... not me.

And, as far as ages go, Ash and Misty are 17, Max is 10, May is 15Brock is 19, and Tracey is 18. Everyone else doesnt really matter...

----------------------------------

Misty twirled around in front of a mirror. It was almost time. Ash hadjust won the Pok閙on Championship at the Indigo Plateau, for the firsttime, and there was a party to celebrate in Pallet. She, like hersisters had been invited, and were about to leave Professor Oak'shouse, where they were getting ready, to go out into the huge field,which had been decorated, with everything, including a dance floor.

"Wow honey, you look amazing!" Came a voice from behind her. Misty turned, her eyes focusing on the giver of the compliment.

"Thanks Mom, but I don't think that I look that spectacular. I lookpretty good though." Delia Ketchum smiled at her honorary daughter, andhopefully, future daughter in law. Misty had definetly grown up, butthen again, so had her son, the closest thing to a Pok閙on Master thathad been seen in Pallet. He had a lot more to go to be the best, but hewas getting there. "Do you think that he'll be mad that I didn't get tosee him battle in the stadium?"

"Who, Ash? No, honey, he knows that you're busy with your sisters andthe gym. Someone's got to make sure that not too many trainers carrythe Cascade Badge." Misty turned her attention back to the mirror,attempting to put on her necklace. Her hands shook too much, and Deliagrabbed her hands and clasped the back. "I know he misses you though."

Misty sighed," Yeah, I think we're both in the same boat. I'm jelous ofMay, you know? She doesn't know what it's like. Ash saved the world somany times, and now its like he's taking care of her and her brother.She can't always hold her own." Her eyes dropped to the necklacedangling at the base of her neck. The tear shaped charm was filled withthe purest water of Cerulean Lake, and it glittered in the light.Technically, it was a mystic water charm, given to the gym leaders ofCerulean City.

"Still, she has kept Ash in check, she's nice, and she's given him ataste of responsibility." Misty nodded. "Still, I know what you mean. Imiss having you go with him. You two were definetly the dream team. Youbrought out his potential."

Delia put her hand on Misty's shoulder. "You know, he hasn't seen me inover two years now. He's conquered the battle frontier, and just abouttaken Kanto by storm. And all I've done-"

"Is become a remarkable strong gym leader................ and abeautiful young woman." Daisy said, coming into view. Misty embracedher."Now, all you have to do is, like, get your man!" The three of themlaughed. Daisy took a step back, giving her a once over. "I thinkyou're dressed to impress." Misty laughed gently. She wore a pair ofjeans, her belt with all her Pok閙on attached, and a shirt that endedabove her belly button; black with short sleeves and "Cerulean City" incursive in a blue similar to the color of her necklace. Her hair felldown in waves, just past her shoulders. Daisy was dressed the same,with the exception of her shirt. It said Cerulean City in red. Eachsister was the same.

"Is it time for our, like, amazing entrance to the party yet?" Lilyasked, entering the room with Violet. "Like, nice outfit Misty."

"We're wearing just about the same thing, you nitwit." Misty said.Delia laughed nervously. Misty looked at her like she was insane. "Mom,I was just kidding. We're not arguing or anything, see?" The foursisters laughed. Over the years, the four of them had come together andbecome quite the force to be reconed with. Delia sighed. Ash and Mistyhad really surprised her. He had become more than anyone had thought,and Misty had grown from what Ash called a "runt" to a woman, withcurves to prove it.

"Hey, Misty, did you forget about me?" Misty ran out the room to the stairs.

"Melody!"

"Hey honey!" They hugged each other. Melody had become Misty's bestgirl friend. "Well, you look like you're looking for some action. Mr.Pok閙on Master is outside already." Misty nodded. "Tonight would be theperfect time, if you could gather up your courage."

"I don't want to ruin anything we have."

"You won't." Tracey said from the bottom of the stairs. "Everything yousaid in the Orange Islands should've been a big huge sign pointing toyou. And it's not like I know his point of view. He tells me and Brockeverything! You're just the less stubborn of the two of you. Even hismom is rooting for this to happen!"

Misty laughed. "We'll see." She paused and waited for the room to clearout. "I think it's time for a sensational entrance!" The rest of thegroup ran down the stairs and turned out all the lights in the house,leaving the five of them in the darkness. The party was illuminated onthe front lawn of the Oak Residence.

~Outside~

"Hey Brock, what's going on?" Ash said, nervously. "This is my party and if Team Rocket-"

"That isn't Team Rocket. Do you know who is in there?"

"My mom, and if anything happens to her I swear I'll-"

"Honey, we're fine. It's just a little surprise that we had planned."Delia Ketchum looked at Brock. "It's time Brock." Brock looked at herand ran up to the DJ, who immediately blared loud dance music. Melodyopened the double doors to the Oak Residence, and a pathway formed. Ashimmediately moved to the front of the group from his position at thecenter.

"I'd like to introduce some of our guests who you may or may notrecognize. Give it up for Kanto's hottest sisterhood, the SensationalSisters!" The DJ cranked up the music, but Ash gulped so loudly heswore that everyone could hear it. That was probably the cue that Mistywasn't coming. She was never considered a sensational sister. The factthat her sisters were here meant that she probably wasn't. He hatedhimself at that moment, for giving her that bike back, and for lettingher go. He could've stopped her. May and Max ran over to Ash.

"The Sensational Sisters?" May questioned. "They're the best dancers inKanto! I can't believe that they'd be here at your party, Ash."

"I know them." Ash said, waiting for them to emerge.

"Well, any person with half a brain would know that Misty's sisters are the Sensational Sisters, duh," Max said.

Pikachu watched the event from her master's shoulder. "Pi Pika Pi. PikaPika." It jumped down and ran inside the house. Ash didn't bothercalling it back. Pikachu would come back all glum, and together the twoof them would drown out their long history in sorrow and moping thenext day, putting on a huge fake smile tonight.

Ash and Brock waited along with the rest of the party for the emerganceof the sisters. The group heard a small "Chaa," and a giggle, held backfrom the house. The DJ cranked up the music louder, causing the oldermembers of the party to wince. Finally, Daisy, Lily, and Violet exitedthe house area and walked into the party.

"Wh-where's Pikachu?" Max asked Daisy, stumbling slightly over his nervousness.

"You must be Max," Daisy said. "Pikachu's inside with Misty. One of thebaby Pok閙on, like, woke up so they were going to quiet it down." Shepaused. "I hear that you're, like, quite the kid. That's what Mistysays."

"I-uh-umm..." Max blushed like a tomato, his hand behind his head.

Before he could stumble upon actual words, the lights went down and aslower song came onto the speakers. M2M's "Don't Say You Love Me",started up, with the flare of acoustic guitar and fresh poppy voices.

"Like,come on Max," Daisy said, "I don't see anyone else here to dancewith, so you're, like, it." Max was blushing even more, when he heldhands with Daisy Williams. Brock would be so jelous.

------------------------------

Meanwhile, Misty, who was slightly annoyed her entrance wasn't what itwas supposed to be, placed the baby squirtle back onto it's littlematress. Pikachu was sitting on her shoulder, and it was nearlysparking with excitement. Misty smiled and rubbed it's head, turningtowards the door. Then she looked over to the table next to the door.Both Pikachu and Misty couldn't help but burst with happiness. Therewas a note next to the object, which Misty picked up carefully.

Use it well.

-Mom

"Well, what do you think Pikachu?" Misty said, putting the hat on her head. "Think we should start some trouble?"

"Pi pikachu!" The mouse said, jumping up and down in excitement.

"I agree. Let's go." Misty took the note and put in her pocket. Luck had better be on her side.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2010 12:05 AM | Show all posts

Let the games begin

Post Last Edit by MetalFire at 23-3-2010 09:56

OK guys... pertandingan seumpanya pernah dibuat beberapa taun dulu dan telah "menabalkan" Santeira sebagai juara pertama.. tapi masa tu kita takde hadiah money prize lagi... so kali kita nak buat gah sikit..so diharapkan anda semua boleh menyertai pertandingan ini...

ini link pertandingan fanfic kali pertama
http://eforum2.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=298860&highlight=fanfics

jika ade sebarang masalah.. boleh PM kepada para2 moderator CMAC.. so diharapkan korang boleh mula perah otak untuk menulis fanfic tersebut..sekali lagi diingatkan

karya anda boleh dihantar bermula 29 Mac 2010 DAN AKAN DITUTUP PADA 25 April 2010 (5 petang)

SO let the games begin!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2010 12:07 AM | Show all posts

INDEX

Post Last Edit by MetalFire at 15-4-2010 11:39

Senarai Penyertaan FanFic Writing Competition CMAC 2010

Cluesan - Yu Yu Hakusho Omake: 15 years later

MetalFire - Pokemon World Championship

Kia_Picanto - Skip Beat: An Epilogue to a Happy Ending

marumaru - Hantu Terbang Mengilai @ Pontianak

danialarif - Sebuah Tragedi

fezy - Spastic'ity

Squall-Leonhart - Heal Your Heart By My Love

Hang - Puteri Gunung Fuji

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-3-2010 08:34 AM | Show all posts

MF, link fanfic karya peserta2 pertandingan kali pertama dah takde ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 09:29 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by cmf_cluesan at 11-4-2010 23:32

Characters List (Based on appearance)

Urameshi Yuusaku (Yuuji from ToraDora)

Takenaka sensei

Kuwabara Kiriko (Yomi from Azumanga Daioh)

Yukimura Keiko

Endou (Darius from Fullmetal Alchemist)

Kurama

Genkai

Botan

Koenma

Hiei

Myoujin

Urameshi Yusuke

Maou (Namek Elder from Dragonball)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2010 12:12 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by cmf_cluesan at 5-4-2010 01:58

Yu Yu Hakusho Omake :15 Years Later

Note: ** = Thinking/saying to himself, [] = Explanation, ()= Action

Chapter 1 – Prologue

It’s nine in the morning. There are three guys, looking like a bunch of high school dropout punks, walking along the street way while harassing everyone that they encounter. Suddenly there’s a school boy with school uniform bumped into the punks.

Punk 1: Hey, watch where you’re going, you brat!
Punk 2: Let’s kick his ass. I’m in a very bad mood right now.
Punk 3: Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! :@
Boy: (With a pissed off face) That hurt, you punks! It’s I AM in the bad mood right now. You’re going to regret making my bad day getting worst.
Punk 2: What the hell you’re saying?! Looks like you’regoing to die today!
Punk 3: Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!

5 minutes later. The only one who standing up surprisingly are the young boy and the punks lying on the street floor beaten up to pulp.

Boy: Ahhh…… It felt really good. Now I’m ready to go to school. You guys should never skip school, ok? See ya.
Punk 3: You’re the one who skip school…. :re:
Boy: What did you say?! (Kicking and stomping)
Punk 3: Don’t kill me, Don’t kill me, Don’t kill me.
Boy: You really are retarded, aren't you?

Kurokin High.

Boy: Yosshhaa….. It’s a new accomplishment. I arrived at school in time!
Takenaka-sensei: You’re late! Urameshi Yuusaku. An hour late!
Boy/Yuusaku: Ehh….. You’re kidding me?! My watch shows 8.28am!
Takenaka-sensei: Let me see. Did you or did you not see the second’s hand? It doesn’t move at all!!!
Yuusaku: Ohhh…… I need a new battery for my watch. See ya, old man. (Run into school)
Takenaka-sensei: Oiii!!! I haven’t given the punishment yet! Haih…. He’s surprisingly identical to his father.

On the school’s rooftop.

Yuusaku: It really is the best, watching the sky on the school’s rooftop. Why can’t I get a girlfriend? I’m the most good-looking guy in the school…. I think. If I have a girlfriend, we’re gonna do this, and that….. ohhh…. maybe THAT? (having a nosebleed). {:3_84:}
Kiriko: If you keep acting like this, you’re not going to have any girlfriend or even friends.
Yuusaku: Whoaahhhhh!!!!! busuRiko!!!(Ugly Riko) What the hell you’re doing? Trying to kill me by giving me a heart attack?
Kiriko: WHAT THE HELL YOU’RE SAYING?!!! I’LL KILL YOU!!!(stomping and kicking him).
Yuusaku: Brrrrr……. (lying on the floor, beaten).
Kiriko: You deserved it. Hmmppphhh…. (Went away)
Yuusaku: If only that wretch is not that ugly….. huh….. That really makes me mad. Gonna skip school today and go out to the game arcade.

This is Urameshi Yuusaku, the only son of Urameshi Yusuke and Yukimura Keiko. He’s 15 years old. It’s been 15 years after his father almost won the Demon Realm Tournament. Few years ago, Urameshi Yusuke suddenly vanished without a trace. That’s leaves the young Yuusaku living alone with his mother, Keiko.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2010 12:18 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by cmf_cluesan at 5-4-2010 01:54

Yu Yu Hakusho Omake :15 Years Later

Chapter 2 – The Danger Closing In

At the Game Arcade Centre.

*Ting* *Ting* *Ting* Game Over. Please insert coin to continue.

Yuusaku: Damn it, why the hell am I sooo~~~~ unlucky today.
Mysterious Voice: Hehhh…… the son of Urameshi Yusuke is so damn weak. He doesn’t have any Reiki (Spirit Energy) at all. One flick of a finger, and he’ll smash to pieces.
Yuusaku: WHO’S THAT??!!!!
Mysterious Voice: Hahahahahaha… (Voice fading)

Yuusaku searching and running around the Game Arcade Centre but he can’t find anyone that looks suspicious. The mysterious voice sounds really evil and it doesn’t belong to this world.

Yuusaku: Damn it. I really feel like want to kick someone ass right now. :@

Yuusaku went to his home while thinking about that voice,and bumped into someone; he’s ready to punch that person but stopped.

Yuusaku: Haih…. It’s just you, busuRiko.
Kiriko: You really want to die aren’t ya?
Yuusaku: Ceh… You can try if you want.

As they walked home together…

Kiriko: You knew me for a long time. I wouldn’t do such things, you brat.
Yuusaku: Talked like you’re older than me, but you’re the same age as me.
Kiriko: I really am older than you. 6 month older to be exact. Hohohoho….
Yuusaku: Huh? What the hell you’re talking about?
Kiriko: I never thought that you’re this stupid. Just don’t skip school anymore.
Yuusaku: Just go home already, I’ve reached my house. You’re annoying me.
Kiriko: No wonder you got no friends, you’re so damn cold.
Yuusaku: Get out of my face.
Kiriko: I know, I know. Just don’t skip school tomorrow, k?

As Yuusaku enters his house, he’s shivering, as he never felt this feeling before.

Yuusaku: What is this….? It felt like blood flowing all around the house. Kaa-chan…. Kaa-chan….  [Kaa-chan = Mother]

Nobody seems at home. Yuusaku went to the kitchen and there’s a really big demon and his mother lying on the floor with blood all over the place.

Keiko: Yuu-chan… run... run as far as you can, now!
Yuusaku: Kaa-chan!!!!

Yuusaku charged at the demon and tries to beat it. But it is to no avail. His strength is nowhere near the demon. The demon gives a punch to his stomach and Yuusaku was blown away.

Yuusaku: Kwaa-cha….. (Couldn’t talk properly, since his mouth full of blood)
Demon: Ha Ha Ha… With this, King Myoujin is now the king of both worlds, after I, the greatest demon warlord, Endo-sama, get rid of everyone in Urameshi family. Now, let’s get down to business. Which one should I kill first? Well of course, the heir of the Urameshi family!

Endou attacks Yuusaku and ready to give the final blow when suddenly two person stands in front of Yuusaku, an old lady and a red haired man.

Old lady: Endou, I see that your cowardness has come to a new level. But this boy’s fate does not end here. “REI-GUN!!!”

The old lady releases tremendous amount of Reiki bullet towards Endou. Endou was hit, and seems to be badly wounded. Who is this old lady? She’s so powerful beyond comparable!

Endou: What? Genkai! Youko [fox demon] Kurama!

Kiriko: Kyaaa!!!!!~~~~~~~

It seems that Kiriko enters the house after hearing the ruckus. Suddenly Endou gets up and held Kiriko captive.

Endou: Hahahahaha! Kill the boy, or else I will kill this girl.
Kurama: This boy can’t die right here. He has the obligation to get rid of Myoujin. I’m a little bit surprised that Myoujin sends a weakling like you. He should know that this boy was protected since he was a child. He’s the chosen one. Looks like you were just a pawn to see how things going on.
Endou: What? Myoujin-sama didn’t tell me about this…
Kurama: Told ya.
Endou: Damn it!!!

Endou was going to finish Kiriko but suddenly he stopped. It looks like a tree branch penetrates his head from the back.

Kurama: It’s a plant from the Demon Realm, which has very hard structure.
Endou: Why… I am Endou-sama, one of the greatest Warlords in Demon Realm. At least this…

Before Endou succumbs to the ground, he stabs Kiriko in the chest.

Kurama: ROSE WHIP!
Kurama’s Rose Whip completely destroys Endou’s body.
Kurama: I was too careless. Master Genkai, we need to begin treatment on them immediately.
Genkai: Of course.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2010 12:24 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by cmf_cluesan at 5-4-2010 01:53

Yu Yu Hakusho Omake : 15 Years Later

Chapter 3 – Fate and Suffering

An hour later.

Genkai: This young Urameshi and this girl going to be okay,but Keiko… We were too late because of the distractions Myoujin’s minions created in the Mushiori City. But there’s something weird about this girl. She recovered so fast which is almost the same as Yuusaku. Well if it’s Yuusaku, I won’t be so surprised.
Yuusaku: Her name ni Kiriko… Kuwabara Kiriko…
Genkai: Yuusaku! You shouldn’t get up. You need to rest for a while.
Yuusaku: It doesn’t matter. They want me is it? Why they hurt Kaa-chan and Riko? How’s Kaa-chan and Riko?
Genkai: Riko will be alright. But Keiko…
Yuusaku: What??!! Kaa-chan! Kaa-chan!
Keiko: Yuu-chan… You should hear what Master Genkai told you,because I will not be around you anymore telling you what to do.
Yuusaku: Don’t say it like that. Don’t say anything at all. I’m going to bring you to the hospital. The doctors will heal you. (Crying)
Keiko: Yuu-chan, are you still not listening to me? Master Genkai is way better than the doctors. Listen here Yuu-chan. You are the son of Urameshi Yusuke. The strongest man I know, maybe in the world. I know you had it in you. Master Genkai will train you to be a strong man. You must listen to her all the time, alright?
Yuusaku: But that man… I will never accept him as my father! He never takes responsibility as a father and a husband! He even left us without saying anything!
Keiko: Yuu-chan, don’t say like that. I knew him very well. He must have his own reasons. Trust me. Promise me you will listen to Master Genkai.
Yuusaku: I promise, kaa-chan. Now stay with me, I would never want to lose anyone I love anymore. I promise I will always listen to you. So, don’t leave me…
Keiko: Yuu-chan. I always knew that you’re a good boy. I never once doubted you, but I can’t go on anymore, I have to go. Yuu-chan. Your father and I really love you. When you meet your father, tell him that I couldn’t keep my promise. I always love you, Yuu-chan…
Yuusaku: KAA-CHAN!!!!!!!!!

The day after… Yuusaku and Kiriko gathered at Genkai’s house.

Genkai: From today onwards, your lives will be completely changed. No more playing around. In one year, Kurama and I will train both of you in order to defeat the demon lord known as Myoujin. Myoujin always lay low until now. He’s very smart. He intends to investigate each and everyone that is capable of fighting on the same par as him. He is way too strong. Until now, he managed to kill 3 of the strongest person in Demon Realm, which is Yomi, Mukuro and the king of the Demon World itself, Enki. There’s one person that able to escape and live to tell the horror fighting against Myoujin. That is Hiei. Hiei was able to escape with his life, but lost the ability to fight. Your father was lost after the fight, we couldn’t find him and if he’s dead, we couldn’t even find his body. We never heard from him since then.
Yuusaku: If they were all attacked and killed, why were both of you never fight him?
Kurama: It seems that Myoujin himself didn’t find us a threat to him.
Yuusaku: So… you were weak?
Kurama: Too bad. We’re not at the same par with all the fighters anymore. Genkai has reached her peak age, and I who lived among the humans have ignored training, and if I trained, I would never be on the same par as them.
Genkai: Although we’re not strong, but we will be able to train you. I was your father’s master and Kurama here will be able to fill head with intelligence.
Yuusaku: What?!!! This old hag, wanna eat my fist? And why is this ugly girl here?!
Kiriko: What did you say?!! (Give a heavy punch to Yuusaku) :@
Genkai: Seems that she is the daughter of Kuwabara Kazuma, used to be your father’s comrade and the Ice Queen, Yukina. She has the bloodline of a demon, just like you.
Yuusaku: I have the blood of a demon?
Genkai: Yes, of course. You have the bloodline of the greatest warlord in history, Raizen. Ok, enough. Let’s get down to business.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2010 12:30 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by cmf_cluesan at 5-4-2010 01:52

Chapter 4 – The Demon Realm

One year later.

Yuusaku: Rei-Cannon! (A blast of Reiki coming out from his fist)
Kiriko: Heaven Ice: Shield! (A large shield appears in front of Kiriko)
Kiriko: Heaven Ice: Hammer! (A large hammer-like ice coming down to hit Yuusaku)
Yuusaku: You think you’re playing Whack-a-Mole? (Yuusaku blocked the Ice Hammer with his bare hand)
Kiriko: Ceh… What a show off. It’s not even 1/4 of your total strength. Did you underestimate me?
Yuusaku: Pot calling the kettle black. You’re the same. You didn’t use your full strength against me either.
Genkai: Kurama, you think these two will be able to defeat Myoujin?
Kurama: Maybe. There are still vast amount of power inside of them which we couldn’t awaken. Let just hope that in the real fight, those powers will awaken on its own.
Botan: So you guys ready to go?
Yuusaku: Whoahhh….. Who is this pretty lady right here? *She’s flying on a stick?* hmy3:
Kurama: That’s a shinigami [Soul Ripper].
Yuusaku: Ehh…?!!! Soul Ripper wears pink?
Koenma: Ahh… this really brings back the memory.
Yuusaku: Ehh… where’s the voice coming from?
Koenma: Down here, down here.
Yuusaku: Who’s this little brat?
Botan: Don’t be rude Yuusaku. That is the Spirit Realm King’s son, Koenma.
Yuusaku: Huhhh…?!!! :cf:
Koenma: Calm down. I’ve open the path to the Demon Realm. We can go right now.
All: Yoshhhaa!!!

Mount Irima.

Botan: We’re here.
Yuusaku: What kind of a cave is this? It smells terrible, a lot more terrible than the Endou guy.
Genkai: Let’s go.

They have reached the heart of Irima Cave. There’s a big hole, controlled by the special guards from the Spirit Realm.

Genkai: You have to go by yourselves. Kurama and I must defend this Musyiori City from Myoujin’s minions. When you enter the Demon Realm, you will meet a man named Hiei, he’ll tell you about the situation and possible ways to defeat Myoujin. Good luck… and come back with your lives.
Yuusaku: Yossshhhaaa….. Let’s go, Riko.
Kiriko: Let’s go! *He didn’t call me busuRiko anymore*(Smiling)

Yuusaku and Kiriko enter the gate to the Demon Realm and arrive in the world that is totally different from the world they know. This world seems so vast, yet it feels so empty, dry and full of misery. There’s a man waiting for them under a leafless tree. A man wraps in bandages, even on his face.

Hiei: Welcome to the Demon Realm. My name is Hiei. We don’t have much time because Human Realm is now full with Myoujin’s Minions. You have to defeat Myoujin and then return to Human Realm and destroy all the minions. Now let’s go. I’ll tell the details on the way. If we run as hard as we can, we should reach Myoujin’s tower in 12 hours.
Yuusaku: Hehhh……!!!! 12 hours?!!
Hiei: Let’s go. (He runs so fast looks like he disappeared)
Yuusaku: Come Riko, let’s catch up to him.
Kiriko: Of course, let’s go.

Yuusaku and Kiriko runs and to their surprise, their body feels so light that they can run as fast as Hiei and catch up to him.

Hiei: Not bad, you can at least catch up an injured person.
Yuusaku: This guy gets on my nerve. :@
Hiei: Here’s what you need to know about Myoujin. He’s a demon with an ability of illusion and using brute force when his enemy fallen into his illusion. When I say brute force, he might seem like a big and muscular guy isn’t it? But no, he’s only a six foot demon with an average body build. He’s really cunning and can even fool the enemy without even using his illusions. Even tough he’s not big and muscular, but his strength is almost ridiculous. I fell victim to his cunningness, and lost my Jagan eye and acrushed body. I managed to escape death just because I fell off a cliff, and was saved by a demon witch. But I lost all my Youki [Demon Energy] and Jagan Eye [Third Eye] forever. I couldn’t fight anymore. All I could do now is lead you to him and tell you his illusion secret. His illusion will commence when he flick his earring, if you manage to close your eyes or your ears when he do that, you’ll be fine. That illusion needs you to see and hear it in order for it to succeed. One more thing, there’s something strange about Myoujin. No matter how strong a demon is, there is no such thing as undead demons. I find it weird that no matter what we do, we never even damaged him.

Few hours later, they arrived at a deserted place with a tall tower standing right in the middle of it. Someone steps out from the tower. It’s Myoujin!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2010 12:37 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by cmf_cluesan at 5-4-2010 01:40

Chapter 5 – King of the Underworld : Myoujin

Myoujin: Hahahahaha… I’ve been waiting for this day ever since I knew your existence, the son of Urameshi Yusuke. And ohh… what have we here? It’s none other than Jagan Hiei or should I say Jagan-less Hiei. It’s nice for you to bring my prey to my doorstep. I should thank you for that. I have no interest in you anymore so just sit back and watch the show.

Yuusaku: *I don’t know why, but I felt like it’s impossible to beat this guy*
Myoujin: You look exactly like your father and I doubt…
Yuusaku: Cut off all the bullshit and die!

Yuusaku attacks Myoujin heads on. His fist is full of Reiki and the punch connects right on Myoujin’s face.

Hiei: How stupid this boy is!

Myoujin: (Unharmed) Hehhh…. Is this all you got? You’ve wasted my precious time, I see. At this rate I don’t want to play around too, so let’s just finish this.

Myoujin gives a heavy punch right on Yuusaku’s side abdomen. Yuusaku was thrown away by the impact. Myoujin leaps to Yuusaku and ready to finish him, and suddenly…

Kiriko: Heaven Ice: Nyoi Bo! [A large stick made of ice that can stretch]

Kiriko strikes able to stop Myoujin attack on Yuusaku.

Myoujin: You caught me off guard for a while there, young girl. But you’ll never get a chance like that again. (Launch an attack on Kiriko)

Kiriko: Heaven Ice: Shield!

The Ice Shield couldn’t endure Myoujin’s attack and Myoujin’s punch gets through the shield and hit Kiriko. Yuusaku charged towards Kiriko.

Yuusaku: Riko! *Damn it, few of my ribs are broken*

Hiei: Oi! Becareful!

Yuusaku: Riko!!!

Myoujin keeps punching and punching the lifeless body of Kiriko.

Myoujin: Hahaha, one out, and one to go, and I’ll be the king of both worlds.
Yuusaku: It can’t be! No way in hell Kiriko would die! Oi! Riko! (charging towards Kiriko’s body)
I promised you I would go to school aren’t it?! I promised you that I would not call you busuRiko anymore right?! Then why….? Why? DAMN IT!!!

Yuusaku tries to hit Myoujin, but it seems that Myoujin has the ability to make his body into smokes. No matter what Yuusaku did, all he ever hit was the smokes of Myoujin.

Yuusaku: Damn it… Damn it… Damn it… It wasn’t supposed to be like this. I am strong enough to defeat him, right Genkai baa-san…?

Yuusaku falls on his knees. Myoujin walks towards Yuusaku.

Myoujin: It’s nice to know you and your father. This is a goodbye for you, now die!

Myoujin charging towards Yuusaku and ready to finish himoff. Yuusaku just accepting his fate and do nothing when Myoujin wants to kill him. Tears dropping. Suddenly his vision getting blurred and everything goes motionless around him. What he’s seeing is really shocking. Bloods coming out from Myoujin’s ears. Kiriko is fine. It’s an illusion all along. Myoujin has lost one of his ears! Someone standing in front of Yuusaku. A figure that Yuusaku seems to recognize. But who is this guy?

Yuusaku: Oyaji!!! (Old man)
Yusuke: Ossu… Seems like you’re taller than me huh?
Kiriko: You sound so sweet and cute. Riko…. I promised that…. I promised this… {:1_125:}
Yuusaku: SHUT UP!!!
Kiriko: Hohohohoho…….
Yuusaku: I don’t know what to do in this situation, whether to be happy or mad when seeing you, dad. But this will clears it all.

Yuusaku gives two hard punches on Yusuke.

Yusuke: That’s kinda hurt a little, Yuu-chan.
Yuusaku: Ahhh…. That’s a relief. That’s one for mom and one for me.
Yusuke: I see. Well, think that I deserved it.
Yuusaku: You know about mom?
Yusuke: Yes, I do. I got the feeling. I can’t do anything since there’s no path to travel between both worlds. I’ve lost an arm and a crushed organ. But I managed to live.
Myoujin: Hahahaha… this is more than interesting. Two Urameshi in one time. I never felt so alive.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2010 12:44 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by cmf_cluesan at 5-4-2010 01:43

Chapter 6 – Reunion in a Dogfight

Myoujin: So be it. It’s not like I will lose without my illusions. Come at me any time you like. I will fight all three of you.
Yusuke: Yuu-chan. You can’t fight him the way you are right now. You are the proud descendant of the greatest warlord, Raizen. You have his power in you all along. Come here, I’ll awaken it now.

Yusuke put his hand on Yuusaku’s chest.

Yusuke: This gonna hurt a little bit. Endure it.
Yuusaku: Of course, I’ve endured the training of Genkai.
Yusuke: *No wonder, haha *
Myoujin: *Useless. But it’s ok, since I don’t want to fight that weak boy. At least with this I could have some more fun*

Yusuke’s hand on Yuusaku’s chest suddenly shines with bright red light.

Yuusaku: It’s really hot. My chest is burning. What’s with this Reiki?
Yusuke: It’s not Reiki. It’s Youki. There are two energies in your body. The strongest one lies dormant in your body. I just awaken it. It’s the Youki. There you go. You’re now good to go.
Yuusaku: I feel endless energy flowing in my body. I feel so good! Yosshhhaa…..!!!
Yusuke: Let’s go.
Kiriko: Oii!!!! Don’t forget about me.
Yuusuke: Just make yourself an igloo and just stay in there until it’s all over.
Kiriko: You brat! I’m going to kick your ass after this. :@
Yuusaku: Just shut up and get on with it.
Myoujin: Come at me, all three of you! This is going to be fun.

Kiriko: Heaven Ice: Dragon! (A dragon shaped ice flying to Myoujin and hits him)

Yuusaku and Yusuke gather Youki in their fist and give a hard punch on Myoujin. With just his bare hands, Myoujin blocked the attacks. Although the attacks from Kiriko did hit him, but it didn’t affects him.

Myoujin: *It does hurt a little with Yusuke’s attack. I need to be careful next time, since he didn’t go serious this time. What’s he thinking not going serious fighting me?*
Myoujin: Is that all that you got? You’ve got to be kidding me. Don’t disappoint me!
Yusuke: This is just a warm up.
Yuusaku: *Oi, oi, oi…. How much difference of power between me and oyaji? I did go seriously that time, and he said that he’s just warming up? Does he try to provoke Myoujin?*
Yusuke: You’ve got more potential in you, Yuu-chan. Try to release ‘em all.
Yuusaku: I do? *Looks like he wants me to grow in a fight. So he wants me to finish this fight*

Yuusaku tries to gather all the Youki that he has. The ground starts to shake.

Myoujin: *What?! Does he has this kind of power all of this time? I have a bad feeling about this; it’s not about the size of his power… But I’m not going to lose anyway. *
Yusuke: Oi, Yuu-chan, not finish yet?
Yuusuke: Shut up! I’m trying to concentrate.
Myoujin: I don’t have time for all your chatting! Now just die all of you! (Charging towards them)
Kiriko: Heaven Ice: Great Wall! (A huge wall of ice grows between Myoujin and them)
Kiriko: Yuusaku, still not yet?!

Myoujin breaks through the ice wall and attacks Kiriko.

Kiriko: Heaven Ice: Shield!

The Ice Shield has weakened Myoujin attacks, but it still connects to Kiriko. Kiriko falls flat on the ground, with his skirt flipping up in front of Yuusaku.

Yuusaku: It’s WHITE!!! (Nosebleeding) {:3_84:}
Kiriko: Shut up, damn it! Still not finished yet, youdumbhead?
Yuusaku: Yossshhhaa… It’s finished!

Suddenly Yusuke punch the ground very hard until all the debris goes up.

Myoujin: Why the hell did you do that? Wait! Where is Hiei? Don’t tell me…!!!

Myoujin heads back to his tower and Yusuke attacks Myoujin and punch him on the ground.

Yusuke: Young girl, pin him down!
Kiriko: Got it!
Kiriko: Heaven Ice: Giant Nails! (Two nail shaped ice pinned Myoujin’s hands on the ground)

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2010 12:50 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by cmf_cluesan at 5-4-2010 01:47

Chapter 7 – The End of a King

In Myoujin’s tower.

Hiei: As I thought. There’s definitely something wrong when I fought you.

In the top of Myoujin’s tower, there lies somebody on a throne. Somebody really old.

Hiei: There were stories about the root of all demons. A single demon, which created the earliest demons in the Demon Realm. He can’t die, nobody can kill him. After Myoujin, no, it was you all along, defeated me, I’ve been searching ways to defeat you. After a while, I found a disturbing story, about you. Surprisingly the information comes with a definite way to kill you. There’s a reason why you couldn’t die. You CAN die, but nobody dares to kill you, because if a demon killed you, the demon will die as well. Since the root of all demon was you, the great Maou!

Maou: It’s you. No wonder I can’t sense any Youki. I was the king for thousands of years. Myoujin was smart enough to seal my Youki and throw me away like trash. He then took my throne as the king of demons, Maou. But there is always one Maou in the world of demons. That is me! Eventually, Myoujin can’t avoid the fate of all my kids that is old age. No matter how long my kid can live, he can’t avoid the increasing of age and will eventually die from that. Eventually Myoujin died from his old age. I gained back my Youki and right after he died, I took away his body, renew his body and revive him as my puppet. Serve him right as the traitor to his father. So, what will you do to me? You can’t kill me, because you will die as well.

Hiei: Enough of all the talk. I came here not to hear your lame stories and your old face. I’ve come to kill you. Although I’ve lost my Youki, I still have my arms and my sword. This sword will end your misery.

Maou: What? You will die too! You can’t kill me! You are my son!

Hiei: I won’t mind at all. I’m ready to die since I don’t have any Youki left. I can’t live in this demon world if I don’t have any Youki.

Maou: Myoujin!!! Help me! Your father needs you!!!

Outside of the tower, Myoujin was pinned down by Kiriko’s Ice Nails and Yusuke.

Yusuke: Yuu-chan, do it now!!! (Yusuke releasing Myoujin and the only thing holding down Myoujin is the ice nails)
Yuusaku: Of course!!!
Yuusaku: Rei-Cannon, full blast!!!

Myoujin can’t escape the ice nails in time and Yuusaku’s Rei-Cannon pierces through him.

In the Myoujin’s tower, Hiei charged towards Maou.

Maou: You ingrates! You all should never been born at all!!! Curse all of you!!!

Hiei stabs Maou through his heart with his sword.

Maou: See you again in the afterworld my son.
Hiei: I wouldn’t want see you again. Well, we both are going to hell anyway. You can get your revenge afterwards.
Maou: You really are my son after all. I can say that I’m proud of you… (Smiles, hold Hiei’s hand and died)
Hiei: Just shut the hell up. You really talk a lot…

Hiei falls to the ground.

Outside the tower.

Yusuke: Yuu-chan, let’s meet Hiei upstairs.
Yuusaku: Let’s go, Riko.
Kiriko: OK.

They went to the top of the tower and found two lifeless bodies.

Yuusaku: So this is the king of demons. Not so intimidating though. :cf:
Yusuke: This guy here used to be very strong. He puts his character, strength and magical power into Myoujin after he revived him. Myoujin is his younger self of some sort. Myoujin is a demon puppet that cannot die that only serve to the Maou, and will die only if the Maou dies.

Yusuke went towards Hiei’s body.

Yusuke: Hiei, it’s nice to know you. You were a good friend.

Yusuke tries to carry Hiei away from the place and suddenly…

Hiei: Oi!
Yusuke: Ehh……?!! Wha…. Whe…. E.. Ehh…..?!!!

Hiei stands up and the wrappings on his face fall down. It’s the Jagan Eye!

Hiei: What does this mean? Could it be…?

Hiei remembers the last moments before Maou dies. * You really are my son after all. I can say that I’m proud of you…*

Hiei: That guy, he restored my Jagan Eye and transfers his Youki inside me. What amazed me is the amount of Youki inside me. Its mass is bigger than before. I didn’t die, what’s that supposed to mean?
Yusuke: Hiei… I’m really glad… (Posed like want to give a hug) {:1_136:}
Hiei: Stop it, you disgusted me.

Yusuke, Yuusaku and Kiriko laughing out load.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2010 12:56 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by cmf_cluesan at 5-4-2010 01:51

Chapter 8 – Epilogue: All Well Ends Well

Yusuke: Let’s go home. Hiei, how ‘bout ya?
Hiei: I’ll stay here. This is my place.
Yusuke: Hiei, this girl is the daughter of Yukina.
Hiei: What?!! {:1_126:}
Kiriko: What about my mother? What’s the relation between Hiei and my mother? *My mother’s ex-boyfriend?* :cf:
Yusuke: Nothing, nothing. Just informing my old friend here. Haha.
Kiriko: Tell me, what’s that all about?
Yusuke: Just nothing, worry not. Ok guys, let’s head back to Human Realm!
All: Yossshhhaaa….
Hiei: *I see… Yukina married that idiot. As long as she’s happy, I won’t mind at all*

Irima Cave

Yuusaku: Ok, let’s head back to Musyiori City and help Genkai baa-san and Uncle Kurama cleaning out the excess demons.
Koenma: Don’t worry about that, can’t you feel the atmosphere? It’s clean. Genkai and Kurama has clean up all the demons in Musyiori City.
Yuusaku: Whoaahhhhhh….. Stop startling me, kiddo! :@
Yusuke: Koenma….. You should use the adult looks when coming in this world.
Koenma: Why the hell this two never respected me…..
Botan: Cheer up, Koenma-sama.. They did save the world.
Koenma: But……
Botan: Let’s head back to Spirit Realm and report this to King Enma. Ok, guys. We’ll be parting here. Good job. Thanks for all your hard work. Now, let’s go, Koenma.
Koenma: Huhuhuhu…..

The morning after.

Yuusaku: Ohaiyo…. (sleepy eyes)
Yusuke: Ohh…. Yuu-chan. You come at the right moment. I’ve ready your breakfast. Eat it before going to school.
Yuusaku: Ok….. Brrrrrrrrffffffffttttttt…………. It’s bad! This one too salty! This one too sweet! This one doesn’t have any taste at all! And this…. This is not even edible!
Yusuke: Ara….. Yuu-chan…. You’re too picky on things.
Yuusaku: Ahhh…… enough. Im going to school.
Yusuke: Have a safe journey.
Yuusaku: Err…. Thanks for the food, oyaji. Bye!
Yusuke: Keiko… you’ve raised him well. Thank you very much.

Outside the house. Yuusaku running out from his house.*Bump* He bumped into Kiriko.

Kiriko: Oi! Can’t you see me?
Yuusaku: Sorry. We’re going to be late. Let’s head to school as fast as we can, cause Takenaka-sensei will surely makes it hard for us. Let’s go, Riko!
Kiriko: Yuusaku, why you didn’t call me busuRiko anymore?
Yuusaku: You want me to call you that again? Actually, you’re not that ugly. You looked ugly just because of your nerdy glasses, your hairstyle and your sense of fashion. You’ve changed a lot. Now, let’s go!
Kiriko: (Blushing)
Yuusaku: Oi…. Riko. What’re you waiting for? We’re late!
Kiriko: I know, you brat! Last one arrive at school’s gateis a rotten egg. Let’s go!

The end.

This story is intended as a fan fiction originally created by the author Clue-san for CARI Forum. It doesn’t have anything to do as the real storyline of Yu Yu Hakusho by Yoshihiro Togashi. Thank you very much for spending time reading this good for nothing fan fiction. Please let me know if you want to post this in other forums, websites or blogs.

Regards,
Clue-san.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-4-2010 09:18 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by MetalFire at 5-4-2010 22:25

Pokemon World Championship Part 1- Quiet Sky Night

Character Introduction..

Gary Oak

A runner up of the National Championship, after came second to Lelouch he was selected
to the World Championship after Lelouch decline the invitation to the World Championship

Crystal Annamaria

She represents Russia in the World Championship, she's the first female friend that ever had close relationship with Gary.
A strong trainer and is a very fierce competitor.but she does has a soft side when she was seen having an intimate relationship
with Gary
(editor's note: Her role is much more significant in the second and last part)

Lelouch Lamperouge

A strong trainer and was the champion in the National Championship. Declines the invitation to the World Championship
after having to play his role as the new ruler of Britannia, his origin country. His character and background is still a mystery
but he was secretly known to have a power called Geass.which prompts absolute obedience towards anyone who is under affect or
who see his Geass's Eye.

L Lawliett

A strong and intelligent trainer. He works independently as Detectives and had helped polices around the world to solve a lot of case.
A brilliant trainer and a brilliant strategist..he is one of the trainer who everyone thought to be going to become the World Champion

Professor Samuel Oak

nicknamed "the Pokemon professor". He is a scientist who discover everything about pokemon and he is Gary's grandfather.

POKEMON in this chapter.

Pikachu

Electric type Pokemon. Gary's Pokemon are believe to knows powerful electric moves such as Thunder,Thunderbolt and Volt Tackle.
other notable attack used is Iron Tail

Lucario

Known as an Aura Pokemon. It is a dual type Fighting and Metal Type.. know powerful moves such as Aura Sphere,Metal Claw,Bone Rush and Close Combat.

Alakazam

Known as the IQ Pokemon.. It is a psychic type and was known to have mastered all form of psychic abilities including Telekinesis, ESP,levitation,psionic abilities, mind control, and telekinetic blast.It has an IQ of over 5000 and was known to be the the most intelligent non legendary Pokemon. Knows some powerful moves such as Psychic, Psybeam,Psycho Cut and Recover.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2010 09:21 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by MetalFire at 5-4-2010 22:27

Pokemon World Championship Part 1- Quiet Sky Night

The dark night was flashy with bright stars on the skies. For the young 18 year old Gary Oak, 9 weeks ago he never thought he will be standing right here at the Indigo Plateau challenging for the Annual Pokemon World Championship. 32 top notch Pokemon trainers from around the world had gathered here since 2 weeks ago, battling each other out to earn the title of becoming ‘Pokemon Master of the World’; a title which Gary had dreamed of since he was a kid. After edging out his opponent in a close encounter battle in the Semi Final few hours ago,He is now 2 days away to finally earn his dreamed title in the Final battle.His final obstacle was a young girl from Russia, Crystal Annamaria. A friend and a girl he first knew since he arrives at the Indigo Plateau.

For Gary, he was in a dilemma. Can he ever have heart to fight Crys? A girl who’s not only was a good friend for him. Crys is like a sister and a mother to him,No! She’s more special than that..She’s like his angel, his savior who cares for him. Gary has never felt a woman’s touch since he lost his mother and sister in a car accident 15 years ago. In that tragic accident, only him and his father was alive. His father left him with his grandpa when Gary turns 10years old. And since then, his grandpa teaches him all about the beautiful world of Pokemon. How to catch them, how to raise them and how to fight with them.All that he learns from the best. The top person in Pokemon World, the mentor in Pokemon research..Gary had learnt all that from Professor Oak, a Pokemon scientist who knows everything about Pokemon.

And tonight, fresh from his semi final battle couple of hours ago. Gary took a stroll around the Indigo Lake. He was trying to calm his mind. He still couldn’t believe he is one step of reaching the top of his Pokemon battling career. One more step to become the Champion.. yes a Champion, and
all of sudden he remembered his old friend,Lelouch. The rightful champion of the country. The man who should be here instead of him;

Gary: Lelouch.... why? Why are you backing over? You’re the one who should go.

Lelouch: No Gary. I can’t. Sometimes you just have to let go your dreams because you have other responsibilities.. and me, my responsibilities is towards Britannia.I have been selected as the rightful heir of Britannia’s Throne. I am their Prince..besides what would they say when they found out that I’m not from this country.

Gary: You are from this country!!! You have our IC!!! You have Green Passport!! You belong here..and you belong there!! Indigo Plateau!! The World Championship!!... It’s your dream, Pokemon Master!! Remember??

Lelouch: it is your dream too. Am I right Gary Oak? I have decided to pull out from thecompetition.. and you Gary Oak, the runner up of the National Championship willbe the one who’s getting the entrance ticket. THE END!!.

Gary: But why Lelouch? Why?? Yes
I do dream of being there.. but not like this..

Lelouch: I cannot do it Gary.. I just can’t.. but you..yes!! you could!!.Go out thereand win it!! Even if its not for you. But can you win it for me? No!! That’s not the right word... I WANT you to WIN it FOR me.... Now.. can you do it??

Gary: I guess... I could. But i’m not ready..in fact since our final battle.. I was never ready for it.

Lelouch:The World Championship is 9 weeks away from now. There’s still a lot of time..or should I play my magic?? I have never used it since I became a Pokemon trainer. But for you.. I make it an exception..

Gary:what are you gonna do??

Lelouch: (Removes his eye patch) Some people said that I am relatives with Drake, The Elite 4... just because I have this eye patch.. but the truth is, this eye patch
holds a secret weapon that can even change the whole world if I want to... I called it Geass!!
Lelouch’s right eye suddenly turns red and bright..he stared at Gary and look him straight in his eyes..

Lelouch:Now Gary, don’t you ever lose in that tournament.. Win every game, every battle!!

After saying that, Lelouch’s eye turn normal again and he put back his eye patch.
Gary:what did you just do?

Lelouch:From now on. You will never lose... so now Gary, go and train yourself. Bond your feelings and thoughts with your partners..Your Pokemon are now not only are partners, but they are also your friends, your weapon and your soul...battle with them like you had never battle before. Remember the thrilling and the feelings you had when you first had a Pokemon battle? Feel that spirit!! Battle and win it. Make our country proud, make your family proud..and make me proud Gary.

Gary:Thanks friend. I will never forget what you’ve done for me.. I will do it. I will win it for you and for us...
Lelouch: I shall leave now my friend.. remember my words..and the force will be withyou.. always..

“Tchh..how can I never lose? That’s impossible isn’t it? “That’s what he thought. But he can never deny it.. Deny the fact that Lelouch’s Geass might had actually work on him.. It happens a lot of time. He remembers how lucky he was when he was on a brink of defeat a lot of times during the matches.

Tonight is another example. He was down to one Pokemon. On a semi final, trainers are allowed to use 4 Pokemon each. His opponent, L from Japan was a tough opponent,a brilliant strategist who was a favourite pick to win this year’s tournament.L is somehow special and strong. He is not only a top trainer in Japan, but he is also a detective and had helped every Police department around the world in solving the most solid and difficult crimes cases there is. And his brilliance seems too synchronized superbly with his Pokemon battling skills. He beat his opponents without having any of his Pokemon knocked out. And against Gary, L had manage to do almost the same and he did it better this time, L knock out 3 of Gary’s Pokemon using only one Pokemon, Alakazam. A psychic-type Pokemon who scientist had found out has an IQ of over 5000, and to see Alakazam battling alongside L is like a match make in heaven. Gary only has one Pokemon left to choose. At this moment, he began to think, will Lelouch’s Geass works? He willnever stand a chance against that mighty Alakazam. Even if his last Pokemon able to defeat Alakazam, L has 3 more Pokemon to choose and they all might be equally strong as Alakazam. Gary couldn’t think more. He has to do it no matter what. He calls out “Pikachu!!! I choose you!”. And out of surprise, that lightning mouse surge through the match like some kind of extraterrestrial phenomenon. Pikachu wipe Alakazam with Thunder attack. And one by one, L’s Pokemon down until his fourth Pokémon. L finally chooses Lucario. A fighting type pokemon. On paper, Lucario sure looks strong and might finally ended Pikachu’s electrifying streaks. The battle went on. Lucario and Pikachu exchanges attack. It was epic, If it’s sport world, the battle is like Tyson VS Holyfield, Barcelona VS Real Madrid, Federer VS Nadal or Undertaker VS Shawn Michaels. After a 10 minutes rally, both Pokemon looks exhausted. And might be down from a single blow by now, with the last strength it has.. L ordered Lucario to use Aura Sphere... an attack that should finally brings down Pikachu.. But just before the Aura Sphere hit Pikachu, Pikachu’s body seems to glow.. not like evolving but merely as if it was shining a bright lights. Pikachu immediately jumps to dodge the Aura Sphere. The attacks hit the floor sending a mild explosion, which slingshots Pikachu forward towards Lucario. Gary who suddenly realizes this opportunity calls out Pikachu; “Pikachu!! Make a spin towards Lucario and hit it with an Iron Tail!!”,Pikachu still suspended on midair and flying towards Lucario and makes a spin.. Things were too fast, and with a point blank range, Pikachu slams his tail towards Lucario’s head. Its tail glows signalling that it had turns hard as steel. And combine with a point-blank range and right trajectories plus an equal steel-hard tail, The Iron Tail hit right at Lucario’s head thus knock it out on an instant.

Without any doubt, it was a great shock to the crowd and to both competitors. But a win is a win, for Gary he have no choice now but to keep on fighting it out in the final. And while the Geass effect might still affect him, Gary sees it clear...that he still have to give it his best ever shot and to beat his friend and now rival, Crys. Yes, Crys...that name playing in his mind. He thinks to himself, can he beat her? Can heever have heart to defeat her?.. He stared long at the peaceful lake. It was clear and beautiful.. the surroundings was quite and calm, but it’s never same as his feelings right now..and suddenly, he saw her.. yes! Its her.. the girl,the one who might change his life forever...He saw her standing there...looking straight back at him. And he wonders...what he should do...

The End...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2010 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Kia_picanto at 11-4-2010 18:20

Skip Beat : An Epilogue to A Happy Ending

Character:
Kyoko Mogami, talented actress. Train under Love Me section from LME production. Considered a pro-actress that immersed with her roles before the act. Retired 2 years before the story. Married to Ren Tsuruga.

Ren Tsuruga

Top male celebrityin Japan. Famously known as the nightly king in drama and co-actor killer cos his acting will make the co-actor follow suit. Know secretly that he met Kyoko and gave her a blue stone to absorb her sadness. He falls in love slowly when he gets to know her. Eventually get married secretly cos he scared a certain pest(Shotaro-baka) tried to sabotage them.

Shotaro Fuwa

Kyoko's childhood friend. Used to make Kyoko as his personal maid. Dump her when he gets popular and challenge her to become a celebrity. He change his opinion about Kyoko when she start acting in his MV and start falling for her. Always challenging and scorning at her so that she will hate him and thus her mind will always be thinking about him. He doesn't know that Kyoko and Ren already married.

Kanae Kotonami

Kyoko's best friend and rival

Rory Takarada

President of LME Production. Found Kyoko and Ren's talent. A cunning and genius in acting and love problem(in terms of Ren and Kyoko).

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2010 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Kyoko was in a cooking show preparing shrimp tempura as part of kaiseki dish (multi courses provide in high class restaurant). She already prepared sashimi, grilled fish, rice and miso soup.

At the end of the show the host asks why choose cooking instead of acting as she was on the top of acting world?

Kyoko flashback when the time she was awarded with best actress. At that time, she was successful with 10 years of acting in drama and film. She made that announcement that changes her life. She will retire from acting from that moment as she had enough of it. Everybody was shocked and did not believe it. Except Rory (that cunning President ) that smirking while thinking that his genius head had predicted this news.

“Mogami-san?? Mogami-san.. Earth to Mogami-san..” the host waves at Kyoko.
“Sorry, I was sidetrack. Err.. oh yeah.. your question. I like cooking the same as acting. So, since I’m retired, I learn all sort of Japanese cuisine from a lot of famous chefs. I have a family with big difference of taste and food consumption. And what I show you before is actually what I cook for my family.” Kyoko smile enthusiastically.

“That’s weird. I thought family would have the same sort of preference on food?” The host doesn’t believe it.

“Well, for instance, my father in-law is the legendary black-hole-stomach. On the other contrary, my husband feels that eating is a hobby. I think he was kidnap by an alien that change the mechanics of his stomach. Good thing that my children does not choosy enough about food. But I know that they are the best family I ever had!”

“Well, thanks for coming here then Mogami-san”

“Same here”

“Tadaima!” Hm, maybe they are not back yet..

“Okaerinasai..” Erk.. where did he come from? His baritone voice really makes my back chill. Back to the real world Kyoko!

“You really make me surprise huh.”

“Why my kawaii Kyoko-chan, it’s the usual routine.” Okay, this is weird.. Why is he behave like the nightly king? I reaaalllly have to hide!

“Err.. I need to shower now. It’s kind of hectic today.” Kyoko started to run but a pair of hand had grip her shoulder and spun her around.

“Hemm.. not so fast. I need to eat you now.. Since this alien eats Kyoko, he feels ravenous once he sees her.. bwahahahaaa..”

This is not nightly king, but alien king!!! Huh, think you can take me now.. Okay, Natsu-chan mode activate!
“Well well well.. our nightly king can’t wait for me. How may I be on your service your highness??” Kyoko-Natsu disengages the tie and opens the two top buttons of his shirt and sway to his chest. She traces with her lean finger his features from the temple to the jaw line and leaves a small kisses until she reach at edge of his lips. He tried to angle his head so that his lips met hers, but Kyoko stop with her finger. (Not so fast buddy, this is U18 story. No more than that! Hehehe..)

“Okay, times up. You shower first. I’ll prepare the dinner. The kids are gonna come back with otosan.”

“Oh no Kyoko-chan.. that’s no fair. We don’t have much time alone, you know that right??” He pouted like 5 year old kid not getting a candy.

“Alrite.. how about this.. You take them to bed early tonite and we do what you wanna do, kay?”

“Oh yeah.. and you are gonna get a looootttt from me.. bwahahaha”

Oh please God, save me from this monster!

“Okay, let’s get done with it.” Kyoko start fidgeting.

“Done what my cute Kyoko-chan?? Hmm??”

“Err.. I don’t know.. I thought you wanna do err.. Hei, what exactly do you wanna do??”

“Hm.. let’s..”

“Let’s WHAT my dear Ren??” She feels like she wanna stretch her hair out.

“Hahaha.. I know I’m hot enough that you can’t wait to do lovey dovey thing with me. That can wait. Let’s talk about you. I just came back. And we only have this time rite? I saw your cooking show. Hey, you never even tell me the real reason you retired from acting world.”

“Well, I did tell you before that I wanna revenge to Shotaro-Idiot and be the top in entertainment industry. Then I fall in love with acting. And for 10 years I’ve tried all kind of roles, although we know roles has no limit. I’m attached to the roles when I got the feelings from it. But I still feel incomplete. That’s when you came in. But I wanna know, how long did you fall in love with me?”

“Since you are 6 years old.”

“6? But I’ve never met you before!”

“Kyoko, did you remember a kid you call Corn? You always think he is a Fairy Prince? I am that kid. Although I am neither a fairy nor a prince. Your imagination is so hilarious that it made my day!”

“What?? You’re Corn??”Kyoko shake her head madly with her face a bright red. “Okay, I know you real name is Kuon Hizuri, son of Kuu Hizuri. Anything else that you hide from me? Spit it out now!” Hands on her hip she walk to him slowly in threatening way.

“Not the end-of-world-secret kind of.. hehehe.. So what’s my confession got to do with your acting?” He pulled her onto his laps, placing her chin on her shoulder and wrapped her waist possessively. Ren wait silently for Kyoko to continue.  

“Well, I know an actor live for audience to sell their dreams. If you were hated, or liked, or feared, or any feelings, it means they recognize your talent. Your father taught me that. I was loved by the fan. But that’s it. Coz it’s only my talent that they love. What I wish is to be loved as who I am. I decide to stop when I’m pregnant with Kumiko and Kuuya, thinking that I want to raise our children myself. Blessed with a twin and a god-damn-handsome husband, my wish to be loved is fulfilled. I don’t need to be the top in entertainment to beat Shotaro as I know I already beat him when I’m being happy with you

Ren look softly into her eyes. “Thank you.. for everything..” He can’t say anymore, coz he felt loved too. It takes years to make her realize his feelings for her but its worth it . Heh.. speaking about that announcement, he can’t help to laugh on Shotaro’s disbelieving face. They married secretly about 2 years (only Ren’s parent, Rory, Kanae and Daruma-ya couples knows), and after Kyoko’s revelation, Ren announce his secret marriage to the public. I know Shotaro wants to declare his love to her, but I beat him with that shocking news. No way I’m gonna give her to you Shou-baka. Anyway, all well ends well. We defeat him sweetheart. Not just you, but us

*****End******

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 12:54 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091105 second(s), 47 queries .