Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3273|Reply: 8

Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy - DUNZO!!

[Copy link]
Post time 7-4-2010 03:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
At Least They'll Always Have This

Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy have put their genitals back on the market and split up after 5 years together.

Jim and Jenny both announced the split on their Twatter accounts.

Jim was up first:

Jenny and I have just ended our 5yr relationship. I'm grateful 4 the many blessings we've shared and I wish her the very best! S'okay! ?;^>
And then Jenny:

Im so grateful for the years Jim and I had together. I will stay committed to Jane (Ed note: Jane is Jim's daughter) and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart.
You know, it's nice that we've returned to the days where celebs can peacefully break up without help from a stash of secret mistress whores and/or a sex tape.

---------------------------------------------

ala... i like them as couples... naper break plak?? huhuhuh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-4-2010 04:15 PM | Show all posts
senang aje pilih to separate.
baru haritu tengok channel 711...e-entertainment...pasal jenny ni ada anak istimewa...dan anak dia boleh rapat dengan jim carey...and how supportive he is
mungkin amalan 1 partner forever terlalu boring...nak cari pengalaman dan adventure baru dengan orang lain kot.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2010 04:16 PM | Show all posts
mungkin la kot.. derang mmg tak de plan nak kawen pun so break secara baik... ok la tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2010 04:20 PM | Show all posts
lerr separate jugak?
tgk diorang ni serasi je, ingatkan leh tahan lama

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2010 04:23 PM | Show all posts
maybe diorang dah x tau nak buat apa lagi untuk bahagiakan each other...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2010 05:08 PM | Show all posts
what a pity on both on them...them look adoroble funny as couple...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 7-4-2010 05:48 PM | Show all posts

JIM Carrey and Jenny McCarthy have ended their relationship.

The pair — who have been together for five years — took to Twitter Tuesday afternoon to announce their separation.

“Jenny and I have just ended our 5yr relationship,” Jim wrote. “I’m grateful 4 the many blessings we’ve shared and I wish her the very best! S’okay!”

“I’m so grateful for the years Jim and I had together,” Jenny said on her Twitter page. “I will stay committed to Jane and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart.”

Jim recently claimed that “every day is Valentine’s Day” when he’s with with Jenny.

“Jenny is the first person that I’ve been with where I don’t have a giant question mark over my head. Every day is Valentine’s Day, baby,” he said.

Carrey — who has been legally married twice — and Jenny have both previously spoken about their willingness not to get married.

“We’re living together, we don’t want any more children and we’re very happy — all [marriage is] going to be is a piece of paper, really,” McCarthy has said.

Jim has said, “I’m happy with Jenny, although I probably won’t get married again.

“If you’ve done it twice, you really should stop.”

McCarthy’s rep said, “We can confirm that Jenny and Jim have mutually and amicably ended their five-year relationship.”

A rep for Carrey has released the following statement, “Jim and Jenny have recently decided to end their five year relationship. They are grateful for the many blessings they have shared and wish each other the very best.”

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2010 07:07 PM | Show all posts
sayangnyerrr...aku suka giler kat pakcik jim carrey nihh.....tak silap dah dapat cucu kann

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-4-2010 07:21 PM | Show all posts
8# choolakaw

a'aaa dia pun baru je dpt cucu...takpelah jaga cucu je lah..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 11:58 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067706 second(s), 34 queries .