Photoshoot with my BH family.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-6-2014 11:48 PM | Show all posts

Credit: Hunnie Couple-soompi via EverythingLBH.com Facebook

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-6-2014 12:33 PM | Show all posts

Thanks to hongchae1 at Jeon Ji Hyun soompi thread

A photo of Byunghun-ssi and JJH during the 17th PiFan ceremony in July last year.

Lee Byung Hun, Jun Ji Hyun, and many others attend 17th PiFan opening ceremony

http://everythinglbh.com/entry_view.php?id=3707

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2014 01:23 PM | Show all posts

Our thanks to soompigalz at the Hunnie Couple thread at soompi

June 23, 2014

LBH-LMJ Spotted in Milan

[UPDATE] According to these Instagram sharing, star couple Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung were spotted arriving at Milan Airport.

They passed quickly as their pics were snapped. The one wearing the black cardigan is BH and the person on the left next to him is MJ.

Couple vacation or second honeymoon perhaps? ^^

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2014 01:25 PM | Show all posts

Credit to the original instagram sharing ^^

Fans would surely recognize Byunghun's broad shoulders and those familiar wedge-heels on Minjung.

We hope both of them will have a great time in Milan!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2014 01:26 PM | Show all posts

June 24, 2014

Nate Poll: "Who would be best for voice of Optimus Prime?"

Source: Nate, thanks to mistymorning for the gist

A readers' poll at Nate had chosen actor Lee Byung Hun as the best voice most suitable to play Optimus Prime in the Korean version audio. LBH was picked by an overwhelming 44% of those voting ahead of fellow actors as listed.

1. Choi Min Sik 9%
2. Ha Jung Woo 19%
3. Lee Byung Hun 44%
4. Ryu Seung Ryong  16%
5. Kim Yun Seok 13%

The poll was held as the new Transformers: Age of Extinction movie opens on June 25 in Korea.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-6-2014 01:15 AM | Show all posts

Gifs by EverythingLBH.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-6-2014 01:17 AM | Show all posts

June 24, 2014

Lee Byung-Hun in Giorgio Armani - Milan Fashion Week SS2015 #MFW

Source: What's He Wearing

Lee Byung-Hun / Source: Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images Europe | Giorgio Armani Spring Summer 2014

Lee Byung-Hun attended the Giorgio Armani show during Milan Menswear Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015 on 24 June 2014 in Milan, Italy. Lee Byung-Hun wore a patterned double breasted blazer over a white shirt. The South Korean artiste paired it with cropped trousers and thick soled loafers.

Lee Byung-Hun / Source: Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images Europe

A very good look from Lee Byung-Hun. Love the beautiful blazer and gorgeous grooming. The shoes were a little heavy for the overall look, and I would choose a pair of sneakers instead, but that is just me. A very classic yet stylish look from Lee Byung-Hun, very very chic.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-6-2014 01:19 AM | Show all posts

June 25, 2014

"Insiders" first shooting on July 15th..."casting LBH, it's unrealistic"

Source: NoCutNews thanks to mistymorning for the gist

The upcoming movie 'The Insiders' will start shooting July 15th, according to ShowBox.

Yoon Tae Ho who is the original webtoon writer said when he heard about Lee Byung Hun starring in the movie, he didn't expect such a busy actor would do it when the production company said they were considering the actor. To the writer, it still feels unrealistic that LBH is really doing it

He also said that he thinks the voice is an important aspect of an actor, and LBH's voice is a fantastic feature for the actor.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-6-2014 12:14 AM | Show all posts

June 23, 2014

Lee Min Jung Tries Out Colorful Makeup Look for ELLE

by deedeegii soompi.com

On June 23, ELLE magazine revealed a pictorial of actress Lee Min Jung, in collaboration with worldwide make-up artist Kay Montano, who has also worked with many famous Hollywood actresses, including Keira Knightley and Nicole Kidman.

This particular beauty photo shoot made use of colorful eyeshadows to make Lee Min Jung’s eyes stand out beautifully. It was reported that Kay Montano praised the actress’s beauty and the way she was able to pull off the bold, colorful concept perfectly.

Lee Ming Jung, who successfully wrapped up MBC’s drama “Cunning Single Lady,” stated in an interview with ELLE, “I tend to put in more effort the closer my relationship is [with that person].”

She also shared her own personal idea of beauty, “Beauty comes from the ease and naturalness of confidence.”

On her future plans before starting another project, the actress revealed, "I'm going to exercise, meet with friends, and enjoy a summer vacation with my husband [actor Lee Byung Hun],” emphasizing the importance of spending time with loved ones.

The full interview and beauty pictorial can be found in the July issue of ELLE magazine.
Last edited by katt on 27-6-2014 12:58 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-6-2014 12:16 AM | Show all posts

June 26, 2014

Lee Byung Hun Meets Giorgio Armani
posted by yeonjiii soompi

Actor Lee Byung Hun attended the “Giorgio Armani 15S/S Men Collection” that was held at Milano on June 24.

This is the first time that a Korean celebrity was invited to Giorgio Armani’s collection. For this collection, many celebrities from all over the world attended this event, including Hollywood actor, Chris Pine.

Lee Byung Hun is seen wearing a casual, yet fashionable, suit that seems to match the concept of the show.

The concept of Giorgio Armani’s 15S/S Men Collection was “Echoes of Armani,” where they showed the classic looks by including Giorgio Armani’s traditional menswear.

Meanwhile, it has been confirmed that Lee Byung Hun will be appearing in the fifth installment “Terminator,” called “Terminator: Genesis.”

You can check out pictures of the handsome actor below!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-6-2014 12:59 AM | Show all posts

Follow Lee Byung Hun on weibo at
http://www.weibo.com/leebyunghun0712

June 25, 2014

Went to Milan for Giorgio Armani men's wear

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-7-2014 01:35 PM | Show all posts

Photo credit: jinnn_ins via Instagram

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-7-2014 01:36 PM | Show all posts

June 29, 2014

The Insiders' Mug Gift for Filming Inconvenience

Copied this fan-highlight from LBH DC. It seems that filming of "The Insiders" may have started.. perhaps the scenes without the main cast. Thanks to mistymorning for the translated fan-description.

Somebody rang the door early in the morning, saying he's a movie staff, - I thought what a crook - but he said they're filming in the back of the house so it might become somewhat noisy, and gave this mug.

The left is the title of the movie "Insiders" on the right is LBH's signature, with a 'Thank you' note.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-7-2014 01:39 PM | Show all posts

June 27, 2014

Special interview with Lee Byung Hun in Milan by Apple Daily

Source: Apple Daily l translated by Barbara at LBH soompi

Lee Byung Hun successfully broke into the Hollywood market with the movie “G I Joe: The Rise of Cobra” in 2009. He immediately shot the GI Joe’s sequel “ G.I. Joe Retaliation” and “Red 2”. All these grossed over hundreds of millions of US Dollars, making Lee Byung Hun an international superstar. This year, Lee Byung Hun was selected for his fourth Hollywood movie, co-starring with Arnold Schwarzenegger in “Terminator: Genesis”. When Lee Byung Hun accepted an exclusive interview with this newspaper reporter, he revealed that his childhood nickname was ‘The Terminator’ and he will challenge the role of a real villain for the first time.

His loving wife accompanied him to Milan

Although Lee Byung Hun is busy with work, he took off recently to Milan, Italy to attend the 2015 Spring and Summer Menswear Collection, supporting Giorgio Armani. He even took a photo with Giorgio Armani. It is understood that Lee Byung Hun’s wife, Lee Min Jung accompanied him. They were photographed in the Milan Airport.

With respect to his successful entry into the U.S. market, Lee Byung Hun admitted, in the interview, that he is enjoying these opportunities. However, he has no plans to stay there for further developing his overall career. He said: "I perform best in the Korean language, therefore my main base will still be Korean movies. I definitely would not give this up. I am still a rookie in the United States, and will keep on learning.”

Lee Byung Hun stated frankly that the working methods of South Korean differ from that of the US. While South Korea emphasizes on the thorough understanding of the actor’s condition and situation, the US has a very reasonable system, that can help the actors and crews work within a fixed schedule. Lee Byung Hun has been to Hong Kong for a number of times. He praises the vibrancy of the Hong Kong people. The gourmet food is most able to satisfy his appetite. He has met with many Hong Kong entertainers, his favorite being Tony Leung with his electric eyes.

Portraying the Liquid Metal Man, a villain

With respect to cooperating with Arnold in “Terminator Genesis”, he praised the film series and stated that he considers the Terminator series of movies the best action films that he has watched as a child. He even revealed that his childhood nickname is ‘the Terminator.’ Therefore being able to participate in this movie is an honour for him. Although it is widely believed that he plays the role of villains in Hollywood, he stressed that it is difficult to define whether his previous roles were that of heroes or villains. He said with a smile that in “Terminator: Genesis” he will definitely play his first genuine villain role. It is known that he will portray the villain, the Liquid metal man: T-1000.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-7-2014 01:41 PM | Show all posts

Prelude to Lee Byung Hun's 44th Birthday

Lee Byung Hun: Melancholic Charisma

http://everythinglbh.com/entry_view.php?id=4176

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-7-2014 02:15 PM | Show all posts

July 9, 2014

Lee Min-jeong, "Lee Byeong-heon is an amazing husband"

Source: SportsSeoul via Hancinema.net

Actress Lee Min-jeong showed her love for husband and actor, Lee Byeong-Heon.

She was interviewed on SBS "TV News At Night" and explained, "He's a great husband. I told him I had an interview today and he said to say a lot of good things about him. He told me not to say the bad things. I am planning on a special treat for him as it's one of the three dog days".

Lee Min-jeong talked about her honeymoon, too.

She said, "My mother no longer taking care of me, so being married is like living in a different place. I thought the world would change. I had felt fear in my heart because I didn't know what being married was going to be like. But it's not that much different. Don't be scared".

Lee Min-jeong and Lee Byeong-Heon got married in August, last year.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-7-2014 02:16 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-7-2014 02:18 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-7-2014 02:19 PM | Show all posts

July 10, 2014

Lee Min Jung Talks About Married Life

BY Julie Jones | KDramaStars.com

It has been almost a year since actress Lee Min Jung married actor Lee Byung Hun in a star-studded wedding. But apparently the honeymoon is not over.

When Lee, who was last seen in "Cunning Single Lady," appeared on SBS "TV News At Night," she spoke glowingly about her husband, who is now considered an international star.

"He's a great husband," she said. "I told him I had an interview today and he said to say a lot of good things about him. He told me not to say the bad things."

The actors and producers Lee Byung Hun worked with in the Hollywood films "Red 2" and "G.I. Joe Retaliation," as well the Korean film "Memories of the Sword," only said good things about him too. Next he will appear in the Hollywood film "Terminator: Genesis" and the Korean film "The Insiders."

Lee Min Jung confessed that before she married she worried about how different her life might be.

"My mother is no longer taking care of me, so being married is like living in a different place," she said. "I thought the world would change. I worried because I didn't know what being married was going to be like. But it's not that different. There's no reason to be scared."

Earlier in the year when she was on "Entertainment Relay," she confessed that she makes a big breakfast for her husband whenever his schedule permits. That's one of the biggest changes in her life since her mother used to cook breakfast for her.

Lee Byung Hun, 44, and Lee Min Jung, 32, met in 2006 on a modeling job. They dated for a while but broke up because they were in very different places in their careers. But they met again a few years later and decided to give their relationship another chance. The second time they dated, things worked out and they decided to marry.

What attracted him to her? Lee Min Jung, who appeared in the dramas "Midas" and "Big," is certainly beautiful, but he says it's more than that.

"She is beautiful but looks don't last too long," said Lee Byung Hun. "Having something in common is very important in a relationship. We have a lot in common, we actually never stop talking; we have so many things to share. Even though we have a big age gap, she is very mature and understands the emotions experienced by someone my age."

The couple married in August 2013 at one of the year's most lavish and expensive weddings. Dozens of celebrities attended.

Lee Min Jung says she still remembers every detail.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

8-5-2024 03:53 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.182214 second(s), 41 queries .