ADVERTISEMENT

Author: katt

LEE BYUNG HUN 이병헌

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 5-2-2015 04:00 PM | Show all posts

February 3, 2015

Lee Byung Hun holds a baby shower in the United States for wife Lee Min Jung

by Shelly M l Dramafever

Father-to-be Lee Byung Hun is so overjoyed about the upcoming birth of his child that he planned the whole baby shower for his wife. Lee Min Jung, who is 7 months pregnant, enjoyed the sweet party overseas, according to media outlet Newsen.

"I heard they held a baby shower in the U.S. recently," close associates of the couple said. "Lee Byung Hun planned it for Lee Min Jung, who is currently pregnant."

Their bundle of joy is due in April. Min Jung plans to give birth in her homeland of South Korea. She will return home around the Lunar New Year, February 19.

After being blackmailed for allegedly cheating on his wife, the IRIS actor is definitely trying to make it up to her in a big way. The court case probably took a toil on the Sly And Single Again actress, and he is making sure mommy and baby relax until the birth.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-2-2015 01:20 PM | Show all posts

Credit: Charles Trotter

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2015 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Edited by katt at 9-2-2015 01:23 PM

February 6, 2015

Anthony Hopkins, Al Pacino, Dan Stevens to Star in 'Beyond Deceit' (Exclusive)
The thriller will mark the directorial debut of screenwriter Shintaro Shimosawa and also star Malin Akerman and Byung-hun Lee

by Borys Kit The Hollywood Reporter

Anthony Hopkins, Al Pacino, Dan Stevens, Malin Akerman and Byung-hun Lee are in final negotiations to star in Beyond Deceit, a legal thriller that will mark the directorial debut of screenwriter Shintaro Shimosawa.

Veteran producer Jonathan Sanger, whose credits range from The Elephant Man and Flight of the Navigator to Vanilla Sky and The Producers, is producing the project which is being introduced to buyers at the European Film Market by Ellen Wander of Film Bridge International.

Written by Adam Mason and Simon Boyes with a rewrite by Shimosawa, the script tells of an ambitious young lawyer (Stevens) who takes on a big case against a ruthless executive of a pharmaceutical company, only to find himself drawn into a murder case in which he is the prime suspect.

Hopkins will play the big pharma exec while Pacino will play the head of the law firm who is also Stevens’ mentor. (Deceit will mark the first time the two screen legends will be in a movie together.)

Akerman will play Stevens’ ex-girlfriend who mysterious returns into his life while Lee acts as a hit man.

A March start in New Orleans is being planned.

The project is already generating interest on the domestic front and a deal is expected soon.

Shimosawa, who was a co-producer on The Grudge horror movies, worked in writer and producer capacities on TV thrillers such as The Ringer, which starred Sarah Michelle Gellar, Kevin Williamson’s The Following, and Intelligence, which starred Josh Holloway. He is repped by WME and Circle of Confusion.

Hopkins (UTA, Rick Nicita, Stone Meyer) has two films in the can, the action movie Autobahn that also stars Nicholas Hoult and Felicity Jones, and serial killer thriller Solace, with Colin Farrell.

Pacino (UTA, Rick Nicita, Hansen Jacobson) last starred in The Humbling, which Barry Levinson directed.

Stevens (WME, UK’s Julian Belfrage Associates) is the Downton Abbey breakout who last starred in the geek-favorite action thriller The Guest.

Akerman (WME, Sanders, Armstrong Caserta Management, Jackoway Tyerman) recently starred in the ABC comedy Trophy Wife.

Lee (CAA, BH Entertainment, McKuin Frankel) played Storm Shadow in the G.I. Joe movies and is playing a Terminator robot in this summer’s Terminator: Genisys.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-2-2015 11:18 AM | Show all posts
From BH Entertainment 2015 Calendar

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-2-2015 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Thanks to the highlight at PlanetBH0712, LBH 2015 Calendar from justinnjustine

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-2-2015 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Photo credit: 234skim via Instagram

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 13-2-2015 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Source: Entertain the Idea

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Al Pacino, Dan Stevens, Anthony Hopkins, Malin Akerman and Byung Hun Lee are all in final talks to star in Beyond Deceit, the directorial debut of screenwriter Shintaro Shimosawa.

The movie will follow the story of an ambitious young lawyer (Stevens) who takes on a big case against a ruthless executive of a pharmaceutical company, only to find himself as the prime suspect in a murder.

Hopkins will play the pharma exec, Pacino will take on the role of the head of the law firm and Stevens’ mentor; Akerman is set to play the lead’s ex girlfriend, while Lee will portray a hit man.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-2-2015 11:30 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-2-2015 12:41 PM | Show all posts

February 13, 2015

Lee Byung Hun Submits Forms to Request Pardon for Blackmailers

Newsen Lee so Dam Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Lee Byung Hun has submitted forms to request a pardon for his blackmailers.

According to legal circles on February 13, Lee Byung Hun submitted forms to request a pardon and favorable arrangements for former GLAM member, Da Hee, and model Lee Ji Yeon on his 5 billion won blackmail case.

Lee Byung Hun′s reps stated through the request for pardon that he does not want Da Hee and Lee Ji Yeon to receive punishments. With Lee Byung Hun expressing that he wants favorable arrangements made, attention gathering as to how the appeal trials will progress.

In September 2014, Lee Byung Hun reported to the police that he was being blackmailed by Da Hee and Lee Ji Yeon to pay five billion won if he doesn′t want their secretly recorded conversations to go public. The police arrested Da Hee and Lee Ji Hyun without warrant, and the case was later transferred to prosecution. The two were charged for an act of violence and a violation of the law (joint blackmail).

Three trials took place regarding the blackmail case, and on January 15, Da Hee was sentenced to one year in prison, and Lee Ji Yeon, one year and two months in prison. Currently, the two have both sent in appeals, as well as the prosecution.

Meanwhile, Lee Byung Hun is currently in the U.S., carrying out local schedules, with his wife Lee Min Jung, who is pregnant.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-2-2015 12:42 PM | Show all posts

Source: Terminator Genisys l Thanks to the highlight at PlanetBH0712 / Angel70

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2015 10:25 PM | Show all posts

February 16, 2015

Lee Byung Hun currently in the talks of joining upcoming film with Anthony Hopkins and Al Pacino

Source: Koreaboo

Actor Lee Byung Hun continues to make strides in his Hollywood career, and has been revealed to be currently in discussion to join an upcoming film that may feature Anthony Hopkins and Al Pacino.

According to The Hollywood Reporter on February 6th, the three actors are in final negotiations to appear in the film Beyond Deceit, a legal thriller that follows an ambitious young lawyer that takes on a big case against a pharmaceutical company with a devious CEO, only to be pulled into a murder case in which he is the prime suspect. Other actors who are also in final talks to appear other than Anthony Hopkins and Al Pacino include Dan Stevens and Malin Akerman.

BH Entertainment confirmed the report on February 17th, adding that they are still coordinating his schedule and the details have not yet been finalized.

Dan Stevens will be playing the protagonist lawyer suspected of murder with Malin Akerman as his ex-girlfriend, while Anthony Hopkins will play the lawyer and representative of the pharmaceutical company executive, which is characterized by Al Pacino. Lee Byung Hun’s role will be an assassin and hitman in the directorial debut of Shintaro Shimosawa (Grudge) Beyond Deceit, though further details were not yet revealed.

Should everyone confirm their roles and participation in the film, filming will begin in New Orleans in March.

Currently, Lee Byung Hun is staying in the United States with his wife Lee Min Jung, who is currently pregnant, as the couple are waiting their child’s birth in April. The actor was recently revealed to have held a surprise baby shower for his wife as well.

Meanwhile, the actor has several films making its premiere soon, including the fifth installment in the Terminator series Terminator Genisys as the villain T-1000. The blackmail court case against Dahee and Lee Ji Yeon also reached its verdict in January, sentencing the two to jail for a year to which Lee Byung Hun has recently filed a request for pardon on their behalf.

Source: TV Report and Hollywood Reporter

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2015 10:27 PM | Show all posts
Wishing A Happy 33rd Birthday to Lee Min Jung-ssi!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2015 03:07 PM | Show all posts
February 19, 2015

'Terminator Genisys' Sets Imax Release

Brent Lang
Senior Film and Media Reporter l Variety.com

“Terminator Genisys” will get the Imax 3D treatment when it hits theaters worldwide on July 1.

The film is being described as a “blockbuster reset” after the most recent installment, 2009’s “Terminator Salvation” with Christian Bale, disappointed at the box office. This one brings back Arnold Schwarzenegger as the machine with a monotone and a lot of weaponry, along with Jason Clarke, Emilia Clarke and Jai Courtney. Alan Taylor (“Thor: The Dark World”) takes over the directing chair, while David Ellison and Dana Goldberg of Skydance Productions are producing the picture.

The film will be released by Paramount Pictures. Imax is debuting several potential summer blockbusters on its screens, including “The Avengers: Age of Ultron,” “Tomorrowland,” “Mission: Impossible 5″ and “Jurassic World.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2015 03:08 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2015 03:10 PM | Show all posts
February 22, 2015

Remember the 10th anniversary of the late Lee Eun Joo

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2015 03:11 PM | Show all posts

Lee Eun Joo (1980 - 2005) I Still Remember

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-2-2015 03:16 PM | Show all posts

“I am sorry for not giving an apology earlier, I have made many people uncomfortable and disappointed.”

“Because all problems started off from me, I think I should take all the criticisms by myself. I know what part of the happening made people disappointed in me, and because of my foolishness, so much time has passed since then. I apologize to all who have been hurt by me and I am reflecting on what I have done. I will continue to reflect on what I’ve done.”

“I have a huge debt to my family that cannot be repaid over my life time, and have been reproached for this also. I will use this place to apologize to everyone once again. I am sorry.” (soompi translate)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2015 03:17 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2015 03:20 PM | Show all posts
February 26, 2015

Lee Byung-hun, wife return to Korea

BY SUNG SO-YOUNG Inside Korea JoongAng Daily

Actor Lee Byung-hun, who found himself at the center of a blackmail scandal last year, returned to Korea early on Thursday from Los Angeles with his wife, actress Lee Min-jeong.

“I’m sorry for causing such trouble as a public figure and the head of a family. I have deeply reflected over what I’ve done,” the 45-year-old told reporters at Incheon International Airport.

The remarks were his first regarding the controversy six months ago.

The actor sued fashion model Lee Ji-yeon, 25, and 20-year-old Kim Dae-hee, a member of the now-disbanded girl group GLAM, for blackmailing him with a video clip in August that showed him making lewd comments over drinks with Kim. The two asked for 5 billion won from him in return for not publicly releasing the clip.

On Jan. 15, the Seoul Central District Court sentenced Lee Ji-yeon to a year and two months in prison, while Kim Da-hee was ordered to serve one year.

But during the trial, the chief judge at the Seoul Central District Court also had stern words for the elder Lee, “[Lee Ji-yeon] probably believed that the actor had feelings for her because, despite being a married man, he kept in touch with her and sent her text messages, which implied that [he hoped for] a sexual relationship.”

The Korean Wave actor, who has previously taken roles in a number of Hollywood films, including “Terminator Genisys” and “G.I. Joe: Retaliation” (2013), added on Thursday morning, “I owe a lot to my family.”

Lee and his wife are prepared to stay in Korea for the time being. Lee Min-jeong is due to give birth in April.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2015 03:23 PM | Show all posts

Photo credit as stated on image via Nate

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 09:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077646 second(s), 41 queries .