Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: satusembilan

~ LIVERPOOL FC : You'LL NeVeR WaLK aLoNe ~

Close [Copy link]
Post time 11-5-2011 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by hardeyboyz at 11-5-2011 12:01
aku rasa DC terbaik yg liverpool ada dia je kot...
agger injured memanjang... soto lagilah...  ...
satusembilan Post at 11-5-2011 11:53 AM

aku risau johson excited going forward sampai terlupa nak turun.. dah banyak kali kes dah .. nak cari full back yang rajin turun naik cam risse payah dah..

hopefully kalu dapat centrao dah terbaik dah ..turun sket amik enrique... turun lagi amik baines..

mmg left back critical.. hopefully moral spurs down gila2 pasal performance week.. 2 point from possible 12..
kalo dc...alahai payah nak cakap.. soto memang stone wall.. tapi xde pace..carra plak stopper..yg jenis bagus marking nih aku tgk agger la..mmg tak lepas orang kalo dia mark... harap harap season depan sign key DC..ganti carra nak bersara..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-5-2011 12:31 PM | Show all posts
sian tores.. 50 jhota beli..banyak memanaskan bangku simpanan.. fit tapi tak dpt main full gam ...
hardeyboyz Post at 11-5-2011 11:43

kena lah terima hakikat main ngan kelab besar memang mcm tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2011 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Adidas taking LFC to Dublin

10th May 2011 - Latest News

Liverpool fans Rosanna Davison and Dublin GAA star Paul Brogan were on hand to launch the adidas home away from home campaign today.

adidas is bringing Liverpool FC to the streets of Dublin this week and offering fans the once in a lifetime opportunity to meet some of club's star players when they visit Ireland to launch the new adidas 2011/12 away kit.

For more information stay tuned to the Liverpool Football Club Facebook Page , where updates will be posted shortly - and also see in store at Lifestyle Sports.

Speaking at the launch Rosanna said: "Certainly from a female perspective I often get looks of shock and amazement when I say I am a big Liverpool fan, but I love to go to matches and watch them on TV," Rosanna said.

"It's something I really enjoy, watching the game with my family or going over to Anfield. I wouldn't be that mad about watching any old team play, it has to be Liverpool."

She added: "My father has been a fan for years and my brothers are into it as well and I think my Dad's mission was to get us all supporting them - even the dog had a red collar and was a Liverpool supporter. It's been a great family thing growing up. I still love going over to Anfield when I can and nothing beats the atmosphere over at the matches, especially in the Kop."

Click here to watch the adidas promo video>>

The new adidas Liverpool away kit will go on sale on the 12th May and will be available in Lifestyle Sports Stores nationwide, but can be pre-ordered online at www.store.liverpoolfc.tv

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2011 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Adidas taking LFC to Dublin

10th May 2011 - Latest News

Liverpool fans Rosanna Davison and Du ...
along3746 Post at 11-5-2011 12:34 PM

{:3_84:} berdarah hidung tgk awek seksi

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2011 12:41 PM | Show all posts
kena lah terima hakikat main ngan kelab besar memang mcm tu..
along3746 Post at 11-5-2011 12:31 PM

bangku depa besar..fit utk isi star star
kelab liverpool punya bangku tak cukup besar

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2011 01:01 PM | Show all posts
aku risau johson excited going forward sampai terlupa nak turun.. dah banyak kali kes dah . ...
hardeyboyz Post at 11-5-2011 11:59

coentrao - enrique - baines...
sekali tgk liverpool beli clichy - 7 juta...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 11-5-2011 01:30 PM | Show all posts

Korean Duo on Trial as Liverpool Look to Break Asia

Liverpool have welcomed 16-year-old Kim Yoon-Soo, and 18-year-old Park Hyeon-Jim to take part in a week-long trial at the club’s Academy. The opportunity for the young Korean duo comes following Standard Chartered’s request for the club to go in search of more Asian talent.

The pair have so far impressed the training staff after showing a succession of first-class touches during a two-hour work-out. Speaking with Liverpoolfc.tv, the young hopefuls explained what it means to be the first Koreans to don a Liverpool jersey.

“I’ve grown up as a Liverpool fan so this is very special for me,” said Kim, a central midfielder who has grown up idolising Barcelona star, Xavi.

“I couldn’t believe what I was seeing when I was shown the letter saying I was coming here. I was so excited I woke up several times last night and couldn’t wait to get out there.

“I’m pleased to have completed my first session and can’t wait for the rest of the week now.
“Back home we can only dream of an opportunity like this. I am living that dream and have no words to describe it. It is massive.”

“I’ve always wanted to play on the European stage so this is a huge chance to show what I can do,” said the attacking midfielder.

“This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I am very grateful to be here. It is something I will be able to talk about for the rest of my life and I’ll always be proud of it no matter what the outcome is.”

Many will be hoping that the duo succeed in their trials and turn out to be the club’s very own Keisuke Honda and Park Ji Sung, although despite already impressing in training, Pep Segura insists that it is still too early to judge the pair.

“It is a massive experience for them and for us too,” said Segura.

“They arrive here from a different culture and have good technical quality and speed. That is important.

“But you can never judge a player on just one training session and it is now up to them to show what they can do over the next few days.”

This news will undoubtedly be viewed as a more progressive financial move, rather than a footballing one. However, if they can impress during their trial, the club will not only have secured talent for the future but also made a big step in breaking into the lucrative Asian market.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2011 01:38 PM | Show all posts
BUAT WARGA TRIF ~~

jgn lupa dptkn ''POSTER GIANT LIVERPOOL'' dlm paper THE SUN esok..

special treat for liverpool diehard..

'' liverpool fans can look forward to owning an exclusive limited edition poster of thier favourite team along with a copy of the sun tomorrow,courtesy of STANDARD CHARTERED..

STD malaysia (marketing) timothy johnson said : as proud sponsor of liverpool fc,we are pleased to present the LFC ASIA tour2011 and their first ever live match in MALAYSIA..

He added,the poster give-away will not only be a special reward for the sun reader,but also kick off std chartd promotional campaign,ahead of the visit.it is now very difficiult to get posters of football team from any publication so liverpool fans should not miss out on this oportunity to pick up free copies of the sun newspaper..

Featuring a complete line-up of the team,timothy said the poster will de double the saiz theof the sun newspaper and also be printed on higher quality simile paper,making it even more of a treat for loyal fans.. YNWA

LIMITED EDITION....

*http://www.facebook.com/home.php ... if_t=group_activity

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-5-2011 01:39 PM | Show all posts
berdarah hidung tgk awek seksi
hardeyboyz Post at 11-5-2011 12:39

hehehe..
    panjang betul kaki aweks tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2011 01:56 PM | Show all posts
ape2 pun suarez terbaik pasal dah score 4 gol..
striker harga 50 juta tu dah score berape ek ...
along3746 Post at 11-5-2011 10:30

50juta score 2bijik.......mengikut telo yg ada 2 bijik

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2011 02:01 PM | Show all posts
50juta score 2bijik.......mengikut telo yg ada 2 bijik
pisang_goreng Post at 11-5-2011 13:56

setakat ni rasanya dia baru score sebijik jer..
    kesian...kesian...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2011 02:08 PM | Show all posts
coentrao - enrique - baines...
sekali tgk liverpool beli clichy - 7 juta...
satusembilan Post at 11-5-2011 01:01 PM

Adeh,..takleh tahan gelak

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2011 02:09 PM | Show all posts
setakat ni rasanya dia baru score sebijik jer..
    kesian...kesian...
along3746 Post at 11-5-2011 02:01 PM

weh ko nih:@... 2 la dia skor.. yang 1 lagi gol ofsaid..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2011 02:20 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1953# hardeyboyz

hehehe..
    yer ke, mcm mana aku boleh tak perasan ni..
    masa lwn mana ek??hmy3:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2011 02:24 PM | Show all posts
Adeh,..takleh tahan gelak
hardeyboyz Post at 11-5-2011 14:08

nie yg aku baca...
clichy kontrak habis tahun depan dan arsenal tak nak bagi gaji tinggi...
dari arsenal tak dapat apa2 baik jual...
tapi aku rasa clichy nie mesti join kelab2 italy atau spain..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2011 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1954# along3746

west ham kot...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-5-2011 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Reply  along3746

west ham kot...
satusembilan Post at 11-5-2011 14:27

masa lawan MC.....ko tgk balik higligts kat yutube...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2011 02:38 PM | Show all posts
nie yg aku baca...
clichy kontrak habis tahun depan dan arsenal tak nak bagi gaji tinggi...
d ...
satusembilan Post at 11-5-2011 02:24 PM

kot yer pun liverpool terdesak..takkan la clichy kot... xpe..summer masih panjang nak beli..we dont want another joe kol..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2011 02:44 PM | Show all posts
masa lawan MC.....ko tgk balik higligts kat yutube...
pisang_goreng Post at 11-5-2011 14:35

silap...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2011 02:47 PM | Show all posts
kot yer pun liverpool terdesak..takkan la clichy kot... xpe..summer masih panjang nak bel ...
hardeyboyz Post at 11-5-2011 14:38

aku rasa liverpool beli enrique atau baines... coentrao tue mahal...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 06:20 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082254 second(s), 41 queries .