CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: NaylaArisha

[Lubuk Kredit] Actor/Actress (Ober-C) Pilihan Anda Vol. 2

Close [Copy link]
Post time 29-10-2022 11:02 PM | Show all posts

Emily Mallory Procter (born October 8, 1968) is an American actress and activist. She played Ainsley Hayes in the NBC political drama The West Wing (2000–2002; 2006) and Det. Calleigh Duquesne in the CBS police procedural drama CSI: Miami (2002–2012).[1]Procter was born on October 8, 1968.[1] She was adopted as an infant by William Procter, a general practitioner, and Barbara Jones, a volunteer worker, and raised in Raleigh, North Carolina. She was three years old when her parents divorced. She has an older brother, Whit, who is also adopted.[2]
Procter attended Ravenscroft School in Raleigh. While at East Carolina University, she became a member of Alpha Delta Pi sorority[3] and worked as a television weather anchor at WNCT-TV in Greenville, North Carolina, eventually graduating with degrees in journalism and dance.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-10-2022 11:03 PM | Show all posts

Jonathan Frederick Togo (born August 25, 1977) is an American actor, best known for his role in CSI: Miami as Ryan Wolfe.Togo was born in Rockland, Massachusetts, the son of Sheila, a housewife and former visual merchandiser and Michael Togo, a commercial artist and graphic designer who previously worked for the Boston Globe. Sheila Togo runs Simply Sheila, a booth at the SoWa Open Market in Boston.[1][2]
Togo's mother is of Italian and Irish descent and his father is Jewish; the original surname, Tonkaviev, shortened by a forefather who wanted something snappier for his carpet business.[3]
He attended Hebrew school[4] as a child and graduated from Rockland High School in 1995, where he was a wrestler. He attended the Project Contemporary Competitiveness, Advanced Study Program (a.k.a. PCC ASP) as a student in 1991 and 1992, then worked as a proctor in 1996.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2022 11:05 PM | Show all posts

Eva Maria LaRue (born December 27, 1966)[1] is an American actress and model. She is known for her roles as Maria Santos on All My Children and Det. Natalia Boa Vista on CSI: Miami.

LaRue was born in Long Beach, California to Marcie and Luis LaRue. She has three siblings, sisters Nika and Lara and a brother, Luis Jr.[1] She is a member of the Baháʼí Faith.[2]
LaRue began acting at the age of six and was later a teenage beauty queen. She won Danfranc Productions Miss California Empire 1984 title at the state pageant held in Irvine, California. In 1985, she graduated from Norco High School.[3][4]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2022 06:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by seribulan at 30-10-2022 05:44 PM

Teresa Mary Palmer is the full name of Teresa Palmer, And she was born on 26 February 1986 in Adelaide, Australia. To the parents Kavin Palmer and Paula Sanders, she is the only child of his parents. Palmer is an Australian Actress, writer, model, and film producer.
She starts her career in some roles in 2005 and come to attention during the audition for the film bedtime stories in 2008.
Hollywood actress Teresa Palmer is slim with 58 kgs weight and 5’6 feet height, blonde hair color with blue eye color makes are more attractive. She is one of the most famous Hollywood actresses in 2021.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2022 06:43 PM | Show all posts
Olivia Munn
Lisa Olivia Munn is the full name of Olivia Munn, she was born on 3 July 1980 in Oklahoma City to Winston Munn [father] and Kimberly [mother].
She is a former television host and American actress, she began his acting career in 2004, and in 2007 in the film  Big Stan her debut movie in the ad role.
Lisa Oliva with 55kgs of weight and 5’4 feet height, dark brown hair color and brown color.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2022 06:45 PM | Show all posts
Britt Robertson
Britt Leanna Robertson is the full name of Britt Robertson, she was one of the top Hollywood actresses on the list, she was cute and hot and known for her lead role in Tomorrowland in 2015.
She also did roles in the television series Life Unexpected in 2010-2011, the secret Circle [2011-2012]. Britt Robertson was born on 18 April 1990 in North Carolina. Her body type is slim with 5.3 feet in height and 52 kgs of weight, her blue eyes are attractive and cute with her blonde hair color.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-10-2022 06:45 PM | Show all posts
Mia Wasikowska was an Australian actress born on 25 October 1989 in Canberra, Australia. She began her career in the television drama All Saints in 2004 and 2006 she debuts in the film Suburban Mayhem.
She is nominated for the Independent Spirit Award for best supporting Female for that Evening Sun in 2009. Her height and weight are 5.4 feet and 52 kgs with a slim body and hazel eye color and Blonde Hair color.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2022 09:11 AM | Show all posts

David John Franco (born June 12, 1985) is an American actor. He began his career with small roles in films such as Superbad (2007) and Charlie St. Cloud (2010). Following a starring role in the ninth season of the comedy series Scrubs, Franco had his film breakthrough as a supporting role in the buddy comedy film 21 Jump Street (2012).
Franco has also starred in Fright Night (2011), Now You See Me (2013) and its sequel Now You See Me 2 (2016), Easy A (2010), Neighbors (2014), Nerve (2016),The Disaster Artist (2017), and Day Shift (2022). In 2020, he made his directorial debut with The Rental, which starred his wife Alison Brie.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-10-2022 09:13 AM | Show all posts

Steven Michael Robert Howey (born July 12, 1977) is an American film and television actor. He is known for his roles as Van Montgomery on The WB/CW television series Reba, and Kevin Ball on the Showtime series Shameless. Howey has also appeared in the films Supercross, DOA: Dead or Alive, Bride Wars, Game Over, Man!, and Something Borrowed.

While in high school, Howey moved from Texas to Denver, Colorado, and later attended Northeastern Junior College in Sterling, Colorado, for two years on a basketball scholarship.[1][2][3]

Howey has guest-starred on various TV shows including ER (1994) and The Drew Carey Show.He also starred in and produced the independent film Class (1998), which was written and directed by his father and was accepted into the Denver International Film Festival.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2022 09:18 AM | Show all posts

Oliver Masucci (born 6 December 1968) is a German actor. He is best known internationally for the role of Adolf Hitler in the 2015 film adaptation of the satirical novel Look Who's Back, the role of Ulrich Nielsen in the Netflix series Dark and for playing Anton Vogel in Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore.

He was born in Stuttgart, but raised in Bonn.[1] His father is Italian, his mother German. The family ran several restaurants in Bonn. He has three children.[2]Masucci played Adolf Hitler in Er ist wieder da (Look Who's Back), adapted from the book of the same name. Some scenes were unscripted and consisted of filming the reactions of people on the street to Masucci as he traveled the country dressed up as Hitler. Masucci was surprised to find that many people acted as if they were glad to see the Nazi leader. He has used the opportunity to speak out against racism.[3] The role earned him a nomination as best actor in a leading role at the Deutscher Filmpreis in 2016.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2022 09:20 AM | Show all posts

Eric Lange (born February 19, 1973) is an American actor. He is known for his work on television, where he has appeared in a wide variety of both supporting and leading roles.
Lange played the recurring roles of Stuart Radinsky on the ABC series Lost (2009) and Erwin Sikowitz in the Nickelodeon series Victorious (2010–13), and had his mainstream breakthrough for playing David Tate/Kenneth Hasting on the FX series The Bridge (2013). He earned acclaim for starring as Bill Stechner on the crime drama Narcos (2016) and Lyle Mitchell on Showtime's Escape at Dannemora (2018), which earned a nomination for the Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Movie/Miniseries.
Lange's film roles include Sam Larson in the independent film AM1200 (2008), Andy Beyer in the sports drama Secretariat (2010), Dr. Silverman in the comedy-drama Danny Collins (2015), Whitehurst in the neo-Western mystery Wind River (2017), and Blake Denton/Him in the horror Antebellum (2020).

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2022 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Sofia BanzhafEmily Coutts

If you, like Toronto-based actress/filmmaker Sofia Banzhaf, pay attention to the Canadian film scene, you’ve probably noticed a very frustrating phenomenon. “There’s this strange assumption that if you go to the United States and get a couple of jobs, people in Canada will really want you,” she says, her exasperation palpable as she notes that it can feel harder to “make it” here. “I’m proud to live in Canada. and we have so much incredible talent and opportunity here. But there’s a feeling of needing to hustle [more], whereas it seems my friends in the States don’t feel as unsure about where their next paycheque is coming from.” That feeling hasn’t stopped Banzhaf though. Born in Germany, she moved around a lot with her academic parents. They eventually landed in Newfoundland, where she attended high school before heading to Toronto to pursue acting. “I wanted to have a holistic approach to health, and I realized that a huge part of that comes from your happiness and fulfillment,” she says. “Acting is something I need to do as part of that.” Almost immediately upon moving to the city, she got a role in Closet Monster, which won Best Canadian Feature at the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival. She’s been working pretty much non-stop ever since. This past fall, she starred in another TIFF film, Black Conflux, and a short film she directed debuted at the fest. Later this year, she’ll star in The Communist’s Daughter, a laugh-out-loud comedy set in the ’80s that will stream on CBC Gem. And it all began in the city she now calls home. “In Toronto, I found this group of people and we were all in the same period of our lives and just wanted to help each other,” says Banzhaf. “There’s this hunger for making work and experimenting.”

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2022 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Andrea BangKristine Cofsky
Advertisement - Continue reading below

The Netflix effect is real – just ask Kim’s Convenience star Andrea Bang. The Vancouver-based actress, who stars as Janet in the CBC sitcom about a Canadian-Korean family who run a variety store, says she noticed an uptick in the show’s popularity once it started streaming on the platform. “I can see the change in how people react to me,” she says. “During the first season, people would come up to me and say, ‘Oh, you’re from that store show.’ Now they know my name.” Born in Burnaby, B.C., Bang didn’t feel acting was something she could pursue as a career—her parents didn’t particularly want it for her, and, besides, how does one go about becoming a professional actor anyway? It wasn’t until after she’d graduated with a psychology degree that she decided to try it full-time. Her breakout role as Janet also happens to be one of her first. Since Kim’s came onto the scene in 2016, a lot has changed (albeit slowly) in the industry in terms of representation. We’ve seen projects like Crazy Rich Asians and The Farewell, and Simu Liu, who plays Bang’s onscreen brother, will star in Marvel’s upcoming first-ever Asian-led superhero film. “I can [see] the difference in the type of auditions I get,” she says. “It’s not, like, Asian Girl #1.” As for whether her parents ever came around to having a professional actor in the family? “I can watch the show with my mom, and I really appreciate that,” says Bang. “Every time I see her, she’s talking about it non-stop. Now she’s able to see what I do.”

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2022 02:13 PM | Show all posts
Madeleine Arthur Shane McCauley

Something 22-year-old Madeleine Arthur never could have imagined when she first fell in love with acting as a kid? Attending her first-ever Golden Globes party. “My friends and I walk into this quiet area over- looking the dance floor and we see Robert De Niro,” the Vancouver-born actress says, laughing in disbelief. “Then Leonardo DiCaprio shows up, which is when we thought to ourselves, ‘Oh, maybe we shouldn’t be here?’ We left without our drinks and saw Brad Pitt on the way out.” But Arthur isn’t exactly a stranger to mingling with the A-list – one of her earliest roles was as Amy Adams’ onscreen daughter in Tim Burton’s 2014 drama, Big Eyes. And then came Netflix’s surprise romcom hit To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, in which she stars as Christine, BFF to Lana Condor’s Lara Jean. The movie was so popular that Netflix green-lit two sequels; the second in the trilogy started streaming in February. “We thought we were only going to get to make one movie, so to explore these characters for three has been an incredible gift,” says Arthur. It helps that most of the cast are young rising stars like herself, which, she adds, is a different experience from working with older, well- established actors. “When you do something like that, you bond so much,” she says. “We became like family. To build that together has been really, really comforting and wonderful.”

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2022 02:13 PM | Show all posts
Sarah JefferyJenna Berman

As a teen, Sarah Jeffery made a career of playing the daughter. Her first onscreen mom was Thandie Newton (“Just the loveliest human—she was nurturing and caring”) in 2013 police drama Rogue. Then came Jennifer Lopez (“She’s so inspiring; she was always giving her all and has the best work ethic of anyone I’ve ever met”) on gritty procedural Shades of Blue, which ended in 2018. With The CW’s Charmed, a reboot of the ’90s series that’s currently in its second season, the Vancouverite is finally getting the chance to step out from some impressive shadows. “It had always been like I was kind of serving their story,” says Jeffery, now 23. “[Charmed] was an adjustment, but now that more of my stories are at the forefront, it just creates more opportunity.” When the series, which follows three sisters developing their magical powers, was first announced, it made headlines for casting women of colour in roles originated by white actresses, bringing a new perspective to well-known material. “All I can hope for is to use my voice for things that I think matter and to stand up for what I believe in,” she says. “Now I have people stopping me in person to say ‘Thank you for making me feel seen.’ It’s a blessing.” It’s an approach that Jeffery – who also has a role in Disney’s popular Descendants franchise – takes with her social-media feeds too. Recently, she opened up in a candid post about struggling with OCD. “My life is not, you know, all rainbows and butterflies,” says Jeffery. “If I’m going to be using social media, it has to be in a genuine way. I’m lucky enough to have a platform and people who listen to me. I feel like I’ve found my voice a bit more; I’m more confident in it.”

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2022 03:18 PM | Show all posts

William Bradley Pitt (born December 18, 1963) is an American actor and film producer. He is the recipient of various accolades, including two Academy Awards, a British Academy Film Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and a Primetime Emmy Award. As a public figure, Pitt has been cited as one of the most powerful and influential people in the American entertainment industry.
Pitt first gained recognition as a cowboy hitchhiker in the Ridley Scott road film Thelma & Louise (1991). His first leading roles in big-budget productions came with the drama films A River Runs Through It (1992) and Legends of the Fall (1994), and the horror film Interview with the Vampire (1994). He gave critically acclaimed performances in David Fincher's crime thriller Seven (1995) and the science fiction film 12 Monkeys (1995). The latter earned him a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor and his first Academy Award nomination.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-10-2022 03:19 PM | Show all posts

Joey Lynn King (born July 30, 1999) is an American actress. She first gained recognition for portraying Ramona Quimby in the comedy film Ramona and Beezus (2010) and has since gained wider recognition for her lead role in The Kissing Booth (2018) and its two sequels. King received critical acclaim for her starring role in the crime drama series The Act (2019), for which she was nominated for both a Primetime Emmy Award and a Golden Globe Award.
King has also appeared in the films Battle: Los Angeles (2011), Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011), The Dark Knight Rises (2012), The Conjuring (2013), White House Down (2013), Independence Day: Resurgence (2016), Bullet Train (2022) and The Princess (2022), as well as the first season of the FX black comedy crime drama series Fargo.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2022 03:22 PM | Show all posts

Aaron Perry Taylor-Johnson ( Johnson; born 13 June 1990) is an English actor. He is best known for his portrayal of the title character in Kick-Ass (2010) and its 2013 sequel, and the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) character Pietro Maximoff in Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) and Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015). Taylor-Johnson began performing at age six and has appeared in such films as Shanghai Knights (2003), The Illusionist (2006), The Thief Lord (2006), and Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging (2008).
He had his breakthrough performance in the John Lennon biopic Nowhere Boy (2009). Taylor-Johnson went on to portray Ben in the Oliver Stone-directed crime thriller Savages (2012), Russian aristocrat Count Vronsky in Joe Wright's adaptation of Anna Karenina (2012), and Lt. Brody in Gareth Edwards' monster movie Godzilla (2014).

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2022 03:23 PM | Show all posts

Zazie Olivia Beetz ( born June 1, 1991) is a German–American actress. She stars in the FX comedy-drama series Atlanta (2016–present), for which she received a nomination for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series. She also appeared in the Netflix anthology series Easy (2016–19) and voices Amber Bennett in Amazon's animated superhero action series Invincible.
In film, Beetz has appeared in the disaster film Geostorm (2017) and has played the Marvel Comics character Domino in the superhero film Deadpool 2 (2018) and Arthur Fleck/Joker's neighbor Sophie in the psychological thriller Joker (2019)

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2022 02:07 PM | Show all posts

Biodata Hrithik Roshan
Nama lahir : Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath
Nama panggilan : Duggu, Greek God
Tarikh lahir : 10 Januari 1974
Umur : 48 tahun
Zodiak : Capricon
Tempat lahir : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Negara : India
Agama : Hindu
Pekerjaan : Pelakon
Tahun aktif : 1980-1986 (child artist)2000-Kini
Pasangan : Suzanne Khan (kahwin 2000-2014) bercerai
Anak : Hrehaan Roshan, Hridhaan Roshan
Bapa : Rakesh Roshan (pelakon/pengarah)
Ektnik : Punjabi
Fakta Menarik
1. Hrithik mula berlakon filem seawal usia enam tahun lagi menerusi filem Aasha (1980).
2. Semasa kecilnya Hrithik pernah berlakon bersama superstar Rajnikanth dan Sridevi dalam filem Bhagavan Dada (1986).
3. Filem debut pertama Hrithik sebagai pelakon dewasa dengan watak utama menerusi filem Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai pada tahun 2000 bergandingan bersama Amisha Patel.
4. Melalui filem pertamanya itu nama Hrithik mula naik secara mendadak sehingga tercetusnya demam Hrithik Mania.
5. Pada usia 13 tahun Hrithik sudah menjadi penolong pengarah kepada ayahnya di filem Khudgarz (1987), dan beberapa filem yang lain iaitu King Uncle (1993), Karan Arjun (1995) dan Koyla (1997).
6. Sebelum bergelar pelakon Hrithik juga pernah bekerja di belakang tabir.
7. Hrithik mengalami Polydactyly iaitu mempunyai enam jari di satu tangan. Kekurangan Hrithik memiliki enam jari di tangan kanannya membuatkan dirinya tiada keyakinan diri.
8. Hrithik mempunyai dua ibu jari di tangan kanannya dan dia akan berusaha menyembunyikan jarinya itu dari adegan dengan menggunakan sarung tangan dan selalu banyak menggunakan lengan kirinya.
9. Hrithik mengguli senarai 50 Lelaki Asia Paling Seksi di Dunia. Hrithik telah tersenarai sebagai salah seorang 'hottest man of the planet oleh wordtopmost.com dan menduduki tempat ketiga selepas Tom Cruise dan Robert Pattinson bagi tahun 2017-2018.
10.  Hrithik telah beberapa kali tersenarai untuk Lelaki Paling Kacak di Dunia. Nama Hrithik juga menduduki tempat pertama untuk Lelaki Paling Kacak di Dunia pada 2018 untuk laman web World's Top Most.
11.  Hrithik juga antara bintang Bollywood yang mempunyai patungnya sendiri di Muzium Madame Tussauds Wax di London.
12.  Hrithik Roshan berkahwin dengan Suzanne Khan pada 20 Disember 2000. Perkahwinan Hrithik dan Suzanne bertahan selama 14 tahun. Hrithik dan Suzanne berpisah pada 1 November 2014.
13.  Hrithik mempunyai dua orang anak lelaki, Hrehaan Roshan (lahir 2006) dan Hridhaan Roshan (lahir 2008).
14.  Hrithik berjaya memenangi empat anugerah bagi kategori Pelakon Lelaki Terbaik di Anugerah Filmfare melalui Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai (2000), Koil Mil Gaya (2003), Dhoom 2 (2005) dan Jodhaa Akbar (2008). Hrithik juga turut berjaya memenangi anugerah untuk kategori Pelakon Lelaki Terbaik di filem pertamanya, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai (2000).

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-5-2024 08:55 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.668781 second(s), 44 queries .