Post Last Edit by eddlisa_uyuk at 14-10-2011 01:42

Title: 드림하이 / Dream High
Genre: School, romance
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2011-Jan-03 to TBA
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

Synopsis
Six students at Girin Art High School work to achieve their dreams of becoming stars.

Cast
Kim Soo Hyun as Song Sam Dong

Taecyeon as Jin Gook

Wooyoung as Kevin

Ham Eun Jung as Yoon Baek Hee

Suzy ( 수지 ) as Go Hye Mi

IU ( 아이유 )

JOO ( 주 )

Uhm Ki Joon

Lee Yoon Ji

Bae Yong Joon

Park Jin Young ( 박진영 )

Production Credits
Production Companies: KeyEast, JYPE, and CJ Media
Producer: Bae Yong Joon, Park Jin Young
Screenwriter: Park Hye Ryun ( 박혜련 )
Director: Lee Eung Bok

cr: dramawiki

cerita ni bakal ganti Mary Stayed Out All Night...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-11-2010 08:33 AM | Show all posts
reserved..........................

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2010 08:34 AM | Show all posts
reserved............................

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2010 08:34 AM | Show all posts
reserved.....................

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2010 08:36 AM | Show all posts
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Bae to Appear in Self-produced Drama 'Dream High'

Actor Bae Yong-jun (37) has been flying below the radar since the hit 2007 MBC TV drama series "The Legend" (Taewangsashingi). He is expected to appear in the tentatively-named drama "Dream High," which he will produce with music mogal Park Jin-young. Keyeast says Bae will produce and plan the drama but is also mulling a screen appearance.

Dream High is the first collaboration between JYP Entertainment, whose largest shareholder is Park, and Keyeast, whose number one shareholder is Bae. It will be a coming-of-age school drama set in an entertainment and arts school. Set to air during next year's first half, the story will feature a great deal of singing, dancing and acting and will also portray the inner workings of the entertainment industry.

JYP and Keyeast announced the project last month. Park will be in charge of the music production, lyrics, adaptation, vocal and dance training for the cast while Bae will be involved in the overall production and screenplay.

Bae earlier considered his next acting role to be the drama "One Drop" but, due to its delay, he could decide to appear in Dream High instead.

Keyeast says Bae is particularly passionate about the high profile Park-Bae collaboration and if there's fitting role, he is willing to make an appearance.

The playwright will be chosen and serious preparations will kick off this month.

Keyeast says school teen dramas such as Disney's "High School Musical" have been massive hits but that Dream High will be different from such existing dramas.

source:KBS Global

dah lama tak nengok mamat ni blakon.........

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2010 08:36 AM | Show all posts
pergh, gigih la ko bukak rumah2 kat SO ni ek...

Lee Yoon-ji joins idol-laden cast of Dream High

Underrated (imo) actress Lee Yoon-ji (Dandelion Family) has come onboard the Korean Fame-like drama series Dream High, in which lots of idol stars will act as aspiring versions of themselves, playing high school students in an arts school. Lee will play a teacher at the school who is characterized by “elegant, perfect style and strong charisma,” who cultivates young stars of tomorrow.
And can I just say: Finally! A real actor! I was worried for Kim Soo-hyun (Giant) for a bit there, because while he is a fabulous young actor and can certainly carry the lead role, he’s surrounded by newbies. He’s held his own (and then some) opposite some of television’s top veterans, so I just hope his talents aren’t wasted.
(I’ll take the moment to reiterate that I am not saying all idols make horrible actors. Some are decent, and a select few are good, even great. (Some also suck.) It’s just that I grow doubtful when a whole cast of relative newbies is thrown together and expected to carry a drama on the strength of their fanbases and personal charm. A star’s appeal and charm are great things, but they are in no way substitutes for acting experience or training.)
The other cast members include idol stars Taecyeon (Cinderella’s Sister) and Jang Woo-young of 2PM, Suji of pop group Miss A, and T-ara’s Ham Eun-jung (Coffee House). The show is being produced by Hallyu actor-producer-businessman Bae Yong-joon and kpop hitmaker Park Jin-young, both of whom are slated to make cameo appearances.
I can’t say I’m excited, but with Kim Soo-hyun and Lee Yoon-ji attached, my fears are alleviated somewhat. We shall see soon enough; Dream High is scheduled for an early January premiere, and will produce 16 episodes.

via: No Cut News
credit: Dramabeans

nota kaki:
mek, ko dah dpt kan emel aku??

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 10-11-2010 08:37 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by blankie at 10-11-2010 08:39
Dream High scheduled for winter premiere
by javabeans | July 10, 2010 | 20 Comments

Dream High is the name of a drama project that has been in the works for a while now, and after stalling a bit in the planning stages, it is finally now a go for KBS. The project drew some early buzz for the big names behind its production, namely Keyeast (Bae Yong-joon‘s company), JYP Entertainment (Park Jin-young‘s company), and CJ Media.

The drama takes place at an arts high school and features students pursuing dancing, singing, and acting. Not terribly unlike the university-based What’s Up or, to a lesser extent, The Musical. I wouldn’t say that all these dramas are copying each other because they’ve all been in planning for so long — and they’re hardly the first that take this theme — but I do think there’s something of a zeitgeist factor that has them all coming out in the same season. It’ll be interesting to see how they compare with each other.

According to the chief of KBS’s drama department, they decided in a meeting to air Dream High at the end of the year or early next year. Next up, they’ll be holding open auditions and heading into production. The drama plans to cast both actors and idol-group members, as well as new faces.

Via Mk.co.kr

cr: dramabeans

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2010 08:38 AM | Show all posts
pergh, gigih la ko bukak rumah2 kat SO ni ek...

Lee Yoon-ji joins idol-laden cast of Dream ...
rukiaichigo Post at 10-11-2010 08:36 AM

gigihhhhh.. sebab sume idol blakon... kekekekkee...

dapat dah.. thanks... lupa aku nak reply balik..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-11-2010 08:39 AM | Show all posts
Eun-jung and Taec-yeon will star in “Dream High”!
October 26, 2010 by roryg2008 Discuss 8

2PM’s Taec-yeon and T-ara’s Eun-jung are going to star in the leading roles for an upcoming KBS drama called “Dream High”.
“Dream High” is a Bae Yong-jun and Park Jin-young produced drama  and the production has made headlines ever since the news came out.

The casting for this drama has been really hard. Many actors and singers will participate in it. There are also new people who will appear in this production.

Today, the following announcement was made:

“Among the nominees for the roles, there is no one, as of yet that would better play the roles other than Taec-yeon and Eun-jung“

There are also some rumors… that there are five more other lead roles for this drama.

What do you guys think of Taec-yeon and Eun-jung as a couple?

cr: popseoul

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2010 08:44 AM | Show all posts
Kim Soo-hyun signs on as Dream High’s lead
by javabeans | October 26, 2010 | 58 Comments

Kim Soo-hyun is the first cast member to be confirmed for KBS’s upcoming Dream High, and although I wasn’t interested at all in Yonsama’s pet project, with such a talented rising young actor attached, it has shot up considerably on my radar.

Set in an arts high school and centering around students with musical and dance talents, the drama has attracted a lot of speculation about the idol stars who are sure to be cast, particularly with the kpop connection. (The KBS drama is a joint venture between Bae Yong-joon and pop producer Park Jin-young.)

You may have heard earlier this week that 2PM’s Taecyeon (who made his acting debut in Cinderella’s Sister) and T-ara’s Eun-jung (of drama Coffee House) were said to have been cast. However, producers have refuted those rumors, stating that they are only two possible contenders out of a pool of idol stars but that “they are not under any special consideration. Casting is not yet decided.”

Aside from Kim, that is. He’ll play a character named Song Sam-dong, whose childhood dream was to own his own farm. However, after falling head over heels for the female lead, he follows her to the arts high school, where he discovers his own hidden talent for music and begins his path to becoming a star.

According to a representative with the drama, they’d kept their eye on Kim Soo-hyun early on after he’d made a splash with several noteworthy performances — he made quite an impression playing the young Go Soo role in the SBS melodrama Will It Snow For Christmas?, drew more praise in the heartfelt short drama Father’s House, and again in SBS’s Giant. The rep said, “He has natural acting skills and a musical sensibility, and we look forward to seeing good things from him in the drama.”

The show seemed to hit a few setbacks in its pre-production stages that delayed its plans — I’ve been hearing about this series for ages but never with any movement — but it looks like they’re getting going now. I suppose it’s no surprise that Kim has been cast, since he’s managed by Yonsama’s own company, but even without the connection he’s a solid pick with impressive acting chops and wonderful intensity. Definitely one to watch!

Dream High is scheduled for a January 3 premiere and a 16-episode run.

Via Sports Chosun, Star News

cr: dramabeans

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2010 08:45 AM | Show all posts
Thursday, November 04, 2010
2PM Taecyeon cast in new KBS musical drama

2PM member Taecyeon [JYP Entertainment]

K-pop idol Taecyeon will be showing off his acting skills once again, this time as one of the male leads in KBS' musical TV series "Dream High," a much-anticipated collaboration between Korea's top entertainment firms JYP Entertainment (JYPE) and KEYEAST.

JYPE announced in a press release Tuesday that Taecyeon has been cast as Jin-kook in the upcoming show, a skilled dancer that has been kicked out of a school for performing arts but transferred back by request from the chairman of the school.

"I am really excited and have high expectations for this new production. I have greater anticipation for this drama since it deals with music and I get to work with a lot of great people," Taecyeon was quoted as saying.

Just yesterday, the show's promoter revealed that Korean actor Kim Soo-hyun has been cast as another one of the male leads, taking on the role of Song Sam-dong. Other cast members have not been confirmed yet.

"Dream High," also produced jointly with cable unit CJ Media, is about the dreams of students who attend a performing arts school with the storyline set to be relayed through song and dance.

Bae Yong-joon, KEYEAST's major shareholder, and Park Jin-young, founder and CEO of JYPE, will help in the production and musical arrangements for the show.

The musical drama, a 16-episode mini-series, is set to show on Mondays and Tuesday starting January 3 next year.

Making his debut in the six-member boy band 2PM, Taecyeon made his acting debut with a role in hit KBS2 TV series "Sister of Cinderella" alongside Moon Geun-young in June this year.

He is currently promoting the title track "I'll Be Back" from their latest mini-album "Still 2:00PM" with his fellow bandmates.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<&#9426;10Asia All rights reserved>

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2010 08:46 AM | Show all posts
Nov 9, 2010
Ham Eun Jung joins Dream High

Author: daiko | Filed under: korean drama

Ham Eun Jung from Kpop group T-ara confirmed for a leading role in KBS upcoming drama Dream High.

She will play Yoon Baek Hee , student of Girin Art High School and the rival of Go Hye Mi, the school’s queen.

At first, Yoon Baek Hee is inferior to Go Hye Mi in everything, from talent, appearance to family background.
But after Baek Hee passed audition to enter Girin arts school, she positioned herself as permanent rival of Go Hye Mi.

Go Hye Mi will be played by Bae Su Ji aka Suzy from Kpop group Miss A.

22 years old Ham Eun Jung who debut in 1999 movie  A-rong’s Big Expedition, already in several drama such as 2004 Land, 2005 Hello My Teacher as child star.
She debuted her role as adult character in his year SBS drama Coffee House where she plays Kang Seung Yeon, a stupid girl who did one sided love towards Lee Jin Soo, a famuos quirky  writer played by Kang Ji Hwan.

After Coffee House ended, Ham received many admiration, many said that they found new actress Ham Eun Jung.
We quite agree with that admiration, although she sometimes excessive in her acting as stupid girl in Coffee House, but in many parts she’s lovable and showed great acting.

We eagerly wait for her upcoming role as talented performer in Dream High, scheduled to debut January 3, 2011.

source : Asiae

cr: koreanvibe

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2010 01:34 AM | Show all posts
looking forward for this drama{:1_134:}

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2010 08:12 PM | Show all posts
KBS2 ni tak abis2 ngan drama best

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2010 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Reply 14# dauswq

tule ..semua drama best2 ..tak dapat nak berehat lansung

boleh la tengok muka abe bae ..lama tak nampak ...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2010 12:37 AM | Show all posts
Reply  dauswq

tule ..semua drama best2 ..tak dapat nak berehat lansung  

boleh la tengok mu ...
kayla Post at 11-11-2010 22:40

yelah...non stopp drama best.. drama si marry tu pun baru je nak start...

penat aku ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-11-2010 11:11 AM | Show all posts
dah leh download ke lom?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2010 11:14 AM | Show all posts
giler ar..ramai erk kaki drama korea kat mesia..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2010 11:18 AM | Show all posts
looking forward for this drama
manganini Post at 11-11-2010 01:34 AM

yes.. sama2 laa kita tunggu... dan sama2 laa kita meroyan kat sini..........

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2010 11:20 AM | Show all posts
dah leh download ke lom?
darthery Post at 12-11-2010 11:11

sah2 tak baca tajuk... Jan 2011 baru released

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 06:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.949426 second(s), 45 queries .