CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 21286|Reply: 124

Golongan Modify Kereta Adalah Golongan Miskin?

[Copy link]
Post time 18-11-2010 11:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Aku terjumpa this article somewhere, very interesting perspective...golongan2 yg suka modify kereta ni adalah golongan miskin rupanya...

Often time a product can be more than just a product. Some products are symbols while some others are reflections of their owners. Case in point – cars. To a lot of people, cars are more than just vehicles to take them from A to B. Cars are a reflection of themselves, their dreams and their lives!

“And how do you know this?” you ask. Well, I'm glad that you asked that question because I can finally reveal a secret that I've been keeping in my chest for many years now. Now, don't tell anyone but I have a special receiver that was given to me by a dark stranger when I was in Roswell in New Mexico. What makes this receiver special is that it can detect messages car owners are sending through their cars!

So keep the noise down, pull the blinds and read this very softly because the following are the messages car owners are transmitting:

Kancil – “I'm tired of riding motorbikes already. You don't get any respect riding motorbikes.”

Kelisa – “I need a good reliable second car. Kancil gets no respect but Kelisa, hey, it's the car of the year.”

Juara – “Hey, anyone is entitled to make one mistake in his lifetime.”

Saga – “I want to upgrade to the Wira but can't quite afford it yet. Wait till AFTA.”

Wira – “Actually, I want to buy a Japanese car but I can't quite afford it yet. Wait till AFTA.”

Perdana – “I don't know why some people are willing to pay obscene sums of money for imported cars. Hey, I'm proud to be a Malaysian. Baby, you can drive my car and we'll go to McD, drink Coke and then buy that new Levi's.”

Civic/Accord – “I refuse to pander to unfair business tactics and if I have to pay slightly extra for comfort, I'll do so.”

Alfa/Audi/Citroen/Renault – I don't know why people love Mercedes and BMWs. Why; my car is just as good, if not better.”

Volvo – “I'm very safety conscious. Let me put out my cigarette before I tell you more.”

BMW 318 – “I'm a ladies man. Let's hope they never find out that I took a 7 year loan to buy this beauty.”

BMW 523 – “Now I'll get some respect. This ought to show ‘em. After all, this is a 5-series, not a 3-series. Those are for kids.”

BMW 7/Mercedes S-Class – “Recession? Depression? Makes no difference to me. The company is paying for this car.”

Mercedes 200/230 – “Now they will know that I am a successful businessman. I hope my old boss can see me now.”

Any MPV – “I'm a family man. Of course, I'll be driving this car to work alone ninety percent of the time.”

Any truck – “I'm ready to climb any mountain. But in the meantime, I'll just drive this car to KL and back to PJ only. I don't want it to get dirty.”

Oh wait, wait… there's something wrong with the receiver. There seems to be a technical glitch somewhere. (That's the last time I'm going to use anything given by little green men.) It appears that all the previous messages were jumbled up. In other words, they are incorrect! So ignore all of the above messages.

But take the following words seriously, because they are the truth.

What car you drive and whatever car you own, this you must never, ever do: never ever modify – add racy stripes, turbo-charge, change to low profile tyres or god forbid, add monster exhaust tail pipes – your car.

“And why not?” you ask.

“Because it is a sure sign of telling the world that you are NOT rich, that's why!”

See folks, I know a number of millionaires and am fortunate enough to call some of them my friends. I've also read numerous biographies of millionaires and billionaires. And get this; not a single one of them – you read that right – modify their cars. Not one of them spent time, effort or money modifying their cars. While they may own a lot of cars, including the flashiest sports cars, they do not modify the cars.

So those folks who modify their cars are actually announcing to the world that they are not yet millionaires (and most likely never will be)! And from what I've seen so far, I've yet to be convinced otherwise.

So the next time you hear the young man vroom-vrooming his turbo-charged engines, that's his way of saying, “Look at me folks, I'm not rich yet!”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-11-2010 12:10 PM | Show all posts
ader haku kisah....

sib baik kete haku stended..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2010 12:12 PM | Show all posts
miskin,,muahhahahahahah kos modifaid lagi mahal dari kereta org kaya

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-11-2010 01:36 PM | Show all posts
tapi aku percaya artikel ni ade kebenarannya...yg kaki modify ni memang dari golongan yg berpendidikan rendah, hence rendah la pendapatannya...duit habis kat modify jer...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2010 01:54 PM | Show all posts
tu hobi diorg bior je le...ade plak ckap kaki modified pendidikan rendah..ramai je golongan profesional modified kete..nak modi tu pun pakai duit ape..igt leh hutang2 ke.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2010 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by zzcbr at 18-11-2010 16:01

Reply 1# JohnnyDepp

Kancil – “I'm tired of riding motorbikes already. You don't get any respect riding motorbikes.”

Kelisa – “I need a good reliable second car. Kancil gets no respect but Kelisa, hey, it's the car of the year.”

Juara – “Hey, anyone is entitled to make one mistake in his lifetime.”

Saga – “I want to upgrade to the Wira but can't quite afford it yet. Wait till AFTA.”

Wira – “Actually, I want to buy a Japanese car but I can't quite afford it yet. Wait till AFTA.”

Perdana – “I don't know why some people are willing to pay obscene sums ofmoney for imported cars. Hey, I'm proud to be a Malaysian. Baby, youcan drive my car and we'll go to McD, drink Coke and then buy that newLevi's.”

Civic/Accord – “I refuse to pander to unfair business tactics and if I have to pay slightly extra for comfort, I'll do so.”

Alfa/Audi/Citroen/Renault – I don't know why people love Mercedes and BMWs. Why; my car is just as good, if not better.”

Volvo – “I'm very safety conscious. Let me put out my cigarette before I tell you more.”

BMW 318 – “I'm a ladies man. Let's hope they never find out that I took a 7 year loan to buy this beauty.”

BMW 523 – “Now I'll get some respect. This ought to show ‘em. After all, this is a 5-series, not a 3-series. Those are for kids.”

BMW 7/Mercedes S-Class – “Recession? Depression? Makes no difference to me. The company is paying for this car.”

Mercedes 200/230 – “Now they will know that I am a successful businessman. I hope my old boss can see me now.”

Bentley - "Now they will know the power of magnetic bracelet"

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-11-2010 03:25 PM | Show all posts
Reply  JohnnyDepp

Kancil  – “I'm tired of riding motorbikes already. You don't get any respe ...
zzcbr Post at 18-11-2010 14:59

haishhh...
lain macem je bunyi yg last tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2010 03:47 PM | Show all posts
macam pernah diskas jer topik nie dulu......:re:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-11-2010 05:20 PM | Show all posts
TT, artikel tu ada dalm buku Azizi Ali ..Fyi
kalu tak silap, milionaire from palnet Jupiter..
Huh memang bgs smua idea2 dia ni..
anyway, aku pun kira miskin sebab modify kete he he..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2010 05:50 PM | Show all posts
yg miskin pun modified keta gak ... tp keta yg murah & lemau je. Sbb konon mau kasi power (baik pakai kasut power je).

yg kaya pun ada yg suka modified keta, tp keta yg mahal2 la ... sbb saje nak perabih duit, tak tau kat mane lg nak kasi tabur. Bila dh takde benda blh di modified lg, so kasi jual & beli keta lain plak

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2010 06:10 PM | Show all posts
kaki modifi berpendidikan rendah????sekurang2 kami tahu cara maintenance kereta dari golongan bijak pandai tahap master tp tayar kereta pon tak reti tukar:re:

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2010 07:48 PM | Show all posts
Reply 11# kucingTomey

kalo dah kaya buat apa belajar tukau tayar, diorang pakai Run Flat jer  

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2010 08:04 PM | Show all posts
Reply 12# batu_bergolek

teman kalau dah kaya....tayar kurang angin 1psi aje...tukar kereta terus, tak ade nya nak tukar2  tayar ni

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2010 08:19 PM | Show all posts
Reply 13# zzcbr

ni kalo pak arab dengar nih baru jeles diorang

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2010 10:40 PM | Show all posts
aku rasa artikel ni byk yg boleh dibahaskan.. so bg aku tak jugak betul.. dan tak jugak salah..

aku dulu pun kaki modi keta gak.. tp lama2 mcm letih habeh duit kat keta je.. so la ni aku layan standard je..

minat tu mmg punca utama org modified keta.. tp persekitaran aku sering didedahkan kalo nak laju.. pakai performance car terus.. toksah dok modi2..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2010 10:42 PM | Show all posts
dan smpai sekarang aku tak leh beli performance car..

so layan keta pelan2 je la...  hehee

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-11-2010 11:08 PM | Show all posts
dan smpai sekarang aku tak leh beli performance car..

so layan keta pelan2 je la...  hehee
Alt-F4 Post at 18-11-2010 22:42

sebab hang dok modify keter...cuba hang simpan duit pelan2...lama2 dpt la beli performance car tu

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2010 11:20 PM | Show all posts
yang miskin modoified ala kadar jek....yang kaya pun modified gak yg riban2 punya....tukar rim sukan pun sampai rm10K apa kejadahnya miskin...???

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2010 11:28 PM | Show all posts
sebab hang dok modify keter...cuba hang simpan duit pelan2...lama2 dpt la beli performance car t ...
JohnnyDepp Post at 18-11-2010 23:08

masalah dia skang ni.. aku tak minat performance car.. bukan boleh lari laju mana pun..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2010 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1# JohnnyDepp

huhuhuh charade tak termasuk dalam list..selamat..  kuching nyer masuk list muehehehehehe
aperda pikiran cam nie pon ader.... mungkin betul la dia cakap tapi dalam lingkungan yang dia tau jerk.... kalau lingkungan yang lebih besar mungkin dia salah....

kepuasan bagi sesaorang pengubahsuai keter tu biler keter dah dapat aper yang dikehendaki dengan titik peluh sendiri tak dapat di cerita.... kalau keter baru ramai yang boleh merasa insyaallah walau berutang selama beberape tahun dan perlu di ingat adakah semua kereta baru yang "kurang rosak" tu bile masuk service center bleh dapat barang murah biler rosak??? adakah letsay timing belt boleh dapat free???  boleh ker keter baru masuk bengkel biaser di ulu kampung kalau rosak water pump masa balik kampung n service center jauh? boleh claim ker?

ntah lerrr.... aku takde keter baru...

g200 aku stendert jer....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 10:03 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.299113 second(s), 46 queries .