Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: isabel

SONG IL KOOK FANMEET IN KL ON 2ND DEC 2010[most memorable fanmeet]

[Copy link]
Post time 3-12-2010 01:43 PM | Show all posts
Reply  Hana_Hirokawa
Hi Hana, Kak Jel, Isabel, Seven nice to meet you gals too.
The fan meet ...lwyl Post at 3-12-2010 10:16

lwyl, nice meeting you and your sis too both of you are so sweet.   

yup, meeting oppa is the best 2010 moment in my life.  just like a dream come true!  everybody enjoyed their 'intimate' moment with oppa.  kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm getting byuntae thinking bout him oredi some of us bought gifts at the very last minute.  if we know bout the FM in advance we could have done something special and yeah a flower bouquet for him too.  

p/s:  i send request in fb pls accept k?  btw, cannot tahan seeing your doggie avvy

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2010 01:48 PM | Show all posts
wahhh hana...dak kecik tuh dpt jadik lucky fans yg 200 tuh ke?? bagus2....hehe
nak beli bunga aaa ...
Jelita Post at 3-12-2010 10:15

k/jel, jgn lufer buwi sejambak bunga rayer wat oppa seben wakilkn k/jel utk kem salam polok syium penuh kasih syg 14 kali pd oppa mlm nih.  uwaaaaaaa sedey tak dpt nk htor setiap detik duk teringat kat muker oppa yg flawless tuh.  ottokae?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2010 02:06 PM | Show all posts
Reply 127# Jelita

kak jel..kasi bunga orkid,special sikit

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2010 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Reply 135# aima87

time dia cium duit kau tu,kau dah berjalan blakang dia..tp org lain semua nampak jelas

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2010 02:39 PM | Show all posts
masalah nya sekarang...akak nak carik bunga kat mana?? lepas opis terus g epot kekdah nya....kena singgah kedai bunga dulu...tp beli awal sgt...layu la plak kang.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2010 05:19 PM | Show all posts
masalah nya sekarang...akak nak carik bunga kat mana?? lepas opis terus g epot kekdah nya....kena si ...
Jelita Post at 3-12-2010 14:39

sepjg hiway ke epot tuh manyak munger akak petik jew la seben waser klu akak beli skg pon takkn layu ar.  renjis2 dipilis sket ar munger tuh.  klu bouquet kn leh thn 2-3 hari.  

pssssst...akak jgn lufer pesan kt dia SIG junior thn dpn yer?  musti anak dia comel cam dia gaks

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-12-2010 05:43 PM | Show all posts
bunga tu mana dia boleh bawak balik naik plane... boleh ke?? rasa tak lepas...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2010 05:52 PM | Show all posts
sangat teruja baca cerita korang semua............

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2010 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Reply 132# Jelita

Really? People do say we look alike .

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2010 06:39 PM | Show all posts
Reply 133# Hana_Hirokawa

My hand was cold too (luckily not clammy) and I was embarrassed to shake hands with them. So I just lightly shake his hand .

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2010 01:13 AM | Show all posts
dah lama x masuk sini .. tp mlm ni kena juga. sbb this is the best experienced ever for fanmeet. btw ni org post kat soompi. copy and paste je.

he is really really really sweet guy. just came back from airport send him off.
he so concerned about the fans coz it's already late 10;30PM and KLIA airport is very far from main city, Kuala Lumpur.he asked the translator to translate his words to us. "how we going back to KL after this, do we have transportation .. "

I'm so touched  

after that we all wish him all the best and asked him to come again to Malaysia .. with his wife. Honeymoon ..
and the best part is .. when his face so red blush when we told him to come to Malaysia with his wife and make baby here ...

lol .. he sooo blush!!!

.. sgt comel ^__^

thanks CARI-an yg lain. yg sama2 menjerit lepas tgk 3 flying kiss dia. I Love you ..
lol .. awesome

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2010 08:00 AM | Show all posts
uuwaaa...memang tak rugi datang semalam walaupun penat sepanjang hari...song il kook sangat2 baik..siap concern kat fans yg datang mlm2 ke airport utk jemput dia...time kat check in counter tu, mula2 semua control diri tgk dari luar palang pemisah kwsn check in tu wlaupun boleh masuk sbnrnya..tp once dia setuju nak ambik gambar,semua meluru ke arah kerusi nak duduk sebelah
yg bestnya rasanya most yg datang tu CARIans...rasa seronok bila but keja2 ni dgn member forum,semua pun sporting giler...
semalam kamera takde buat perangai,most pics clear tp rasanya takkan post gambar2 kat airport semalam,lgpun most pics tu gambar group, gambar sorang2 tu tak byk..so  sapa2 yg nak boleh pm email,nanti org email gambar yg memang saiz asal yg 3mb tu..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2010 08:29 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Kittie at 4-12-2010 11:19

ni gambar SIG sign Yana's postcard ..

ni sblm masing2 x na bangun dr kerusi ..
nasib baik org tanya dia boleh x dia duduk kat kerusi tu ..

asal x bungkus je SIG and bawa balik rumah je ... hehehe .. comelnya ..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2010 09:10 AM | Show all posts
Reply 153# sara

bukan tak nak bgn,tp mcm ada gam jer kat kerusi tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2010 12:38 PM | Show all posts
Reply 141# se7enstarz

My sister suggested a mahjong set as a gift for him. I was like :re:. Does he even know how to play mahjong?

Me also cannot tahan that snickering avvy .

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2010 12:43 PM | Show all posts
A Malaysian fan burst into tears upon hearing Song Il Kook singing “Happy Birthday” to her personally.

Source: Sin Chew Daily

Date: Dec. 3, 2010

Translation: MLU12

(Kuala Lumpur, Dec.3, 2010) During his first visit to Malaysia, Song Il Kook sang “Happy Birthday” for his fans from Malaysia and Hong Kong and gave them affectionate hugs. His friendly gestures made a Malaysian fan burst into tears.

Song Il Kook made the appearance in Malaysia for the “Malaysia-Korea TV Content Showcase and Forum.” During his visit, Mr. Song met with the Malaysian media and held a fan meeting. There were about 50 media delegates from three different languages participated in this rare appearance of Mr. Song. The event host set up tables for all media representatives in the front and followed by the seats for the fans in the back.

Although there was a limit of 100 fans for this fan meeting, some fans from Iran, Hong Kong and Singapore made this international trip to meet with Mr. Song. There were also Korean students studying in Malaysia, and a lot of female Malaysian fans. Not only Mr. Song signed autograph for everyone, but he also posed graciously for photos with them. The meeting lasted for about an hour.

Song Il Kook showed up at 3:05 pm for the interview with the Malaysian media. A fan made a request to have Mr. Song sing “Happy Birthday” for her at 3:25 pm. Autograph signing began at about 3:35 pm, and lasted for nearly an hour.

Mr. Song arrived in Kuala Lumpur on December 1 and he was immediately impressed by the famous Petronas Twin Towers. “I just had the drunken noodles (soft wide rice noodles), Nasi Lemak (rice with coconut milk), and Tiger Beer.”

A female Malaysia fan with red hijab declared that it (Dec 1) was her birthday yesterday, and her biggest birthday wish was to hear birthday congratulations from Mr. Song. Mr. Song jumped off the stage immediately to get to this fan’s side, he sang “Happy birthday” in Korean to this fan and gave her a big hug. This fan couldn’t help but break into tears instantaneously as her yearlong dream finally came true

A female Malaysian fan broke into tears instantly upon hearing Mr. Song singing “Happy Birthday” to her.

At this moment, a fan from Hong Kong made the same request saying that her birthday was tomorrow (Dec. 3).

Singing “Happy Birthday” eye to eye with Mr. Song, this lucky fan most likely won’t be able to fall asleep tonight!!

Mr. Song's “Happy Birthday” singing/hugging was the most fun and surprising incident in this fan meeting.

*ada gmbar tp mls nak copy dr sana hehe

credit: soompi & translation by mlu12 from soompi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-12-2010 12:44 PM | Show all posts
Reply 153# sara

He must be touched beyond words... my fans came all the way to see me off at the airport.

You guys are so lucky to be so near him again .

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2010 06:50 AM | Show all posts
A Malaysian fan burst into tears upon hearing Song Il Kook singing “Happy Birthday” to her persona ...
Jelita Post at 4-12-2010 12:43 PM

kak jel yg curlastttttttttttttttttttttt!! daebak la kak jel, siap masuk muka kat paper cina lg *mcm la sblm2 ni x penah masuk paper cina kan*!!

nota kaki: kak, nak tgk gak gmbr akak nanges kegembiraan tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2010 10:40 AM | Show all posts
kia....korang pun selalu masuk paper haper hahaha

gmbar ada kat soompi...mls lak nak copy paste tp sebenarnya akak bkn nangis pun...cuma berair jek mata..terharu gituk. yg tunduk2 tuh sbb malu

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2010 10:59 AM | Show all posts
A female Malaysian fan broke into tears instantly upon hearing Mr. Song singing “Happy Birthday” to her.
Jelita Post at 4-12-2010 12:43

kaka jel.....
haruss la bertuah giler thn 2010 neh ya..
dpt jumpa minho byk kali..

pastu dpt pulak ex boipren nyanyik lagu besday...
ekslusip gitu...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 10:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.437291 second(s), 47 queries .