Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Rhyno

American Idol Season 10

[Copy link]
Post time 28-1-2011 01:25 PM | Show all posts
Kalahkan sad story si danny gokey tuh.  

Tapi I tak paham sgt....cos masa mamat tuh nyanyi, I was at the dining room, pastuh tersentak sat dengar sore mamat tuh....terus gi ngadap tv.  Sore sedap pastuh nyanyi accapella r n b style kan.  Sedeh lak cos mamat nih tak hensem
Pastuh he brought the fiancee tuh, terus I sambung sedeh lagi. Tapi ape kes tunang dier nih, mmg camtuh sejak dorang couple or accident ke etc.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-1-2011 01:26 PM | Show all posts
Reply 54# sweetmm

Patut pujuk tempek gambar mek hadam

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2011 01:46 PM | Show all posts

Chris Medina's Milwaukee audition is creating quite a buzz and not just over his singing.

'American Idol' executive producer, Nigel Lythgoe, has been touting Milwaukee as the best audition city
ever, and Wednesday, we had a chance to judge for ourselves. I'm not sure I'd call it the best ever, but 'Idol' did mine 53 contestants from Milwaukee who were deemed Hollywood-worthy.

But the big story coming out of the Milwaukee auditions won't be the talent or even Steven Tyler's antics. Nope. This week, I believe, we witnessed what may well be the most tragic back story in the show's history.
Amidst the cheesehead hats and lunatic Packers fans stands Chris Medina, a 26-year-old from Chicago who auditioned with the Script's "Breakeven." Chris has a decent voice and delivered the song well.

He was, in my opinion, good enough to go to Hollywood. But sometimes being good enough isn't, well, enough for the 'Idol' producers. Nope.  Not by a long shot.

Two years ago Chris proposed to Juliana Ramos, his girlfriend of six years. They planned to marry in December 2009. But in October of that year, Juliana was involved in a serious car accident, suffering a traumatic brain injury and multiple fractures to her face. She was in a coma for a month and a half, and the prognosis was not good.
Juliana came out of the coma, but was left severely disabled.

The wedding is on hold and Chris has been helping Juli's mother with her care and rehabilitation.  "What kind of guy would I be if I walked out when she needs me the most," Chris asked during his pre-taped interview.

After Chris sang, the judges asked if he could bring Juliana into the room Chris complied and all the judges left their seats and surrounded this young woman in her wheelchair. Whether she even knew who these people were or not is unclear.

An emotional Steven Tyler hugged and kissed her, telling her Chris had sung beautifully because he sang for her.  All across America, 'Idol' fans wept at this tragic tale of love. I will confess a tear or two myself.

This is not the first time 'Idol' has exploited a contestant's personal tragedy. In fact, tonight's show featured several appearances by Milwaukee's own Danny Gokey (Season 8) who evoked a great deal of sympathy after sharing his own tragic tale.

Danny's wife Sophia died shortly before his first audition. We were reminded of this frequently throughout his run on the show (Danny finished third behind Kris Allen and Adam Lambert).  Would Danny have gone that deep in the competition had he not developed a sympathetic fan base from his first audition?

Now we have Chris Medina with a back story that might be even more tragic. Juliana is still alive, but the girl he fell in love with and was going to marry is gone. Still, he stands by her despite the difficulties and heartbreak. The stuff that movies are made of, right?

Wrong. I don't care whether the producers demanded Chris bring her to the audition or if he is so guileless he didn't realize that bringing her would open the floodgates of sympathy. This scene shouldn't have happened. You don't exploit a disabled young woman for either ratings or sympathy votes. It's just wrong.

The only good thing about all this is that the
fund
that has been set up to help Juliana's family defray her medical expenses will certainly get a nice infusion of money from sympathetic 'Idol' fans. I don't begrudge her that. But I have serious issues with all of this.

Should 'Idol' exploit peoples' tragedies for ratings? Should a contestant try to keep his private life private or use his life experiences in order to gain fan support? Would Chris Medina have made it anyway?  What do you think?

I've recapped the entire episode on my
blog
(don't ask me why!), so go on over there and catch up on all the other contestants from Milwaukee.

Thursday, 'Idol' moves on to Nashville. From the previews, it looks as though they "discover" someone pretty exciting... or not!

http://blog.syracuse.com/idolthoughts/2011/01/american_idol_10_-_give_us_any.html

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2011 04:32 PM | Show all posts
8TV takde tunjuk ke americang idol yg baru nie.....?
fredbok87 Post at 26-1-2011 16:29

ada. jumaat 10-11, sabtu 10.30-11.30.
sy bukan fanatik tapi suka je tengk gelagat para peserta. macam2 ada...

malam kang kita tengok sama, ok?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2011 12:03 AM | Show all posts
sedih betul citer chris medina tuhhtunang die elok jer lps accident terus jadi camtuhh....setia betul chris tuhhh......bukan  senang nak dapat laki catuh sekarang nihh......

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2011 02:42 AM | Show all posts
Muka tunang Chris Medina sebelum eksiden tu cam muka sorang artis omputih ni. Pendek kecik2 je budaknye. Tapi aku lupa plak sapa nama dia. Tapi siyes la.. masa dia citer tu mmg sedeh wo. Masa pakcik Danny Gokey tu bercerita aku takde la sedey cam ni. Maybe time tu aku rasa ngeri tgk muka dia nanges kot.. moahahah ^^

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-1-2011 02:47 AM | Show all posts
baru perasan kat montaj AI10 ni ada terselit muka mek hadem bersama-sama segala juare yg ade  

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2011 10:28 AM | Show all posts
scott mc creery, peserta pertama tu. suara dia mmg class, betulla kata randy, suara dia jenis country clasik, tak de org muda skrg ada suara camtu. budak ni mesti banyak permintaan. baru 16 thn lak tu. cuma takut dia takleh carry la kalo diberi lagu moden tapi harap dia ok.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-1-2011 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Scott Dangerfield tkde dlm top 40? why?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-1-2011 04:47 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Rhyno at 29-1-2011 16:49

I suka sora Paul McDonald neh....best la....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-1-2011 04:58 PM | Show all posts
Suka gak Lauren Alaina...best la dia nyanyi lagu Aerosmith...nak sokong Lauren!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2011 09:31 PM | Show all posts
okeh ... citer chris sangat touching ...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2011 12:19 AM | Show all posts
first time tnampak mamat tu, trus tringat jack black

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2011 10:36 AM | Show all posts
ada. jumaat 10-11, sabtu 10.30-11.30.
sy bukan fanatik tapi suka je tengk gelagat para peserta ...
buahcinta Post at 28-1-2011 16:32

ok...tq2... bukan pe.. malas la nak melanggan star world..

waktu mek adam dulu ok la.. coz berbaloi... best..

utk tahun nie... better tgk channel free jer...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2011 04:25 PM | Show all posts
tak suka haku ngan minah miss teen usa tuhh:re:harap muka sajer lawa....

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2011 09:10 AM | Show all posts
homai ... xabes2 lagi dengan citer mek hadam ker????...
udah2 laa tuh ..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-2-2011 05:09 PM | Show all posts
homai ... xabes2 lagi dengan citer mek hadam ker????...
udah2 laa tuh ..
minah_ronggeng Post at 31-1-2011 09:10

ntahnyer dorang neh... bawak2 la bertobat

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2011 10:01 AM | Show all posts
cemana nak nak lupa mek hadam......one and only gitu

apa kelas nak dicaras oleh ape ntah nama winner last season.......abe casey lagi aku ingat daripada mamat winner last season

seriously aku hanya ingat casey and siobhan daripada last season

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2011 01:59 PM | Show all posts
nampak jlo kurang pandai kasi kritik, ye la.. dia nyanyi pun so-so jer.
s.tyler tu nampak je cam santai2 gitu tapi nampak dia peka. kritik dia tak kasar cam simon tapi apa yg dia sampaikan, berkesan.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2011 04:48 PM | Show all posts
cemana nak nak lupa mek hadam......one and only gitu

apa kelas nak dicaras oleh ape ntah nama w ...
alyssasarah Post at 2-2-2011 10:01

Abe Casey dlm pembikinan album; yg buat lagu sleepwalker nyah hadam buat lagu utk abe casey.  banyak nama2 besar buat lagu utk dia so rasanya album abe casey ada peluang kalahkan the finalists last year.

nampaknya taste kita bukan taste pemenang tapi taste yg laku

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 12:57 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073247 second(s), 41 queries .