CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ShaCroft

RUMAH 9: Debby Pageant School: Road to the Final MUM12 (latest pg 70)

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 27-10-2011 08:33 PM | Show all posts
ok uols...bottom 6 tis week:

-suchitra
-magdeline
-cassandra
-genevie
-simli
-cik j

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-10-2011 08:34 PM | Show all posts
gene pun not bad lew. .

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 08:34 PM | Show all posts
Nah sblm thread Mags bukak jd arwah, meh iols capture buat memori dlu

check this out

http://mforum2.cari.com.my/viewt ... &extra=page%3D1

Hi Mags

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 08:35 PM | Show all posts
sokong juju {:4_181:}

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 08:40 PM | Show all posts
GOGO SILA TEPEK LINK EPISOD 5 BEAUTY CAMP

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 08:40 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-10-2011 08:43 PM | Show all posts
sokong juju {:4_181:}

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2011 08:43 PM | Show all posts
iszablack Post at 27-10-2011 20:40

nahh...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-10-2011 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Fit to be queen

The heat is up as the challenge gets down to the final 10.

THE story so far.

Nineteen finalists were chosen for the Miss Universe Malaysia 2012 under a reality television show. Today, another three more girls will be eliminated, leaving only 10 to vie for the coveted title.

The show BeautyCamp: The Search For Miss Universe Malaysia 2012 represents a new format of programming for Malaysian television. It is the first time in South-East Asia that a reality TV show is used to pick the winner of the Miss Universe 2012 national title.

So far, four one-hour episodes have been shown on Astro Hitz.TV channel 705. Watch out for the two final episodes which will culminate in a live broadcast of a two-hour gala night, when the new Miss Universe Malaysia 2012 candidate will be crowned in November at the Sunway Convention Centre in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. There will be web capsule episodes online as well behind-the-scene excerpts and extended views of content.

The Miss Universe Malaysia is part of the international Miss Universe franchise, owned and managed by Trump Organisation in a joint venture with NBC Universal. Andrea Fonseka (the national director and Miss Universe Malaysia 2004) has undertaken the project to groom, train and ultimately take Miss Universe Malaysia to the top line-up at the Miss Universe pageant. One of the main sponsors of the event is Nestle Fitnesse.

As part of the exposure to become the next Miss Universe Malaysia, participants are required to learn the trade of brand endorsement and be the ambassador of brands. The Miss Fitnesse subsidiary title will allow the participants to have a first-hand experience in this respect. The title is based on finalists’ the greatest improvement in terms of stamina and fitness, and their general “glow” and health as well as ability to accurately embody the brand’s values. The winner will walk away with a year supply of Fitnesse cereals for breakfast and RM5,000 cash.

This week, we take a look at a selection of the remaining contestants. Watch out for the episode today and vote for your favourite.

Aileen Gabriella Robinson, 22, from Kuala Lumpur

Q1: What is your biggest challenge and how do you intend to overcome it?

The biggest challenge for me is dealing with my nervousness. It plays up in my mind a lot and makes it harder for me to express my thoughts clearly. It’s also a challenge having to accept criticism on the way I look, which can be very harsh. I tell myself that this only serves to mould me so that I become a better person.

Q2: Why do you think the competition focuses on the participants’ fitness level and how does this benefit you in a beauty contest?

Being healthy physically means being healthy mentally as well. When you’re fit, you can focus and carry out activities better, and more importantly, have better stamina. This helps especially at BeautyCamp, where the hours are long and sometimes, we hardly get any sleep at all.

To have a toned and well-built physique, apart from being able to focus and have energy throughout the day, means that I will surely progress through my journey in this pageant. It allows me to excel under pressure.

Cassandra Kiu Jiaqian, 20, from Selangor

Q1: Ever since I was young, I’ve had stage fright. My fear of public speaking was something I never overcame. When I had the opportunity to enter BeautyCamp, I took this opportunity to get over this obstacle in my life. Throughout these past weeks, I have been put in many situations where I have to present myself in public. At first, it was really nerve-wracking but after every challenge, I was able to learn something new. Today, I’m proud to say that I’m more confident when I speak in public.

Q2: We have to be physically prepared to take on any challenge given to us. We have to have a healthy mindset in order to conquer our daily challenges. That being said, this obviously benefits me as I am physically and mentally strong, and fit to take on any challenge given to me while keeping a smile on my face!

Jascinta Kaur Sidhu, 19, from Selangor

Q1: I hate to have to live in failure and regret. I intend to overcome failure by learning to accept that failure is just the beginning of any form of success in life. I have come to know that failure is never an end to something but the beginning of other opportunities in life. I intend to give my best and push myself to my limit in every task so I won’t have to face regret in anything I do.

Q2: A beauty queen has to be fit, and able to cope with the long hours and fast-paced days of moving from place to place, sometimes having no breaks in between. With a high fitness level comes discipline. A beauty queen who’s fit automatically has a disciplined mind and lifestyle. I think this benefits me in a beauty contest because I have a strong mentality and determination.

Magdalene Wang Si Kar, 19, from Perak

Q1: My biggest challenge is the fact that I have inferiority issues. I have low self-esteem and am inclined to feel that I cannot perform as well as the rest. However, by competing with the other beautiful Malaysian girls, I have definitely taken the first step to overcome my problem. I keep telling myself that “I may be young and raw, but that doesn’t mean I can’t soar”. That gives me a push every time I face a challenge.

Q2: More often than not, beauty pageants neglect the fact that being beautiful isn’t just about looks. It’s also about the health and fitness level of person, and how they portray it along with their natural beauty. From all the health and fitness tutorial that we had during BeautyCamp, I have definitely learnt a lot: eating healthy, sitting with the right postures and exercising the right way. I will unquestionably walk out of the camp, looking healthier, better and fitter!

Juanita David Ramayah, 20, from Selangor

Q1: My biggest challenge is handling constructive criticism and comments. I’m learning to overcome this little bump on my journey by staying positive and not taking the things that other people say to heart. We need to keep life simple.

Q2: A high fitness level is important to maintain an active mind and body. It’s especially important when we have such tight schedules. Having a healthy body allows us to be more energetic and not tire easily. Working towards becoming the next Miss Universe Malaysia, I realise that it’s vital to look good as the cameras are always trained on us.

Boon Lu Xanne, 24, from Selangor

Q1: I have problems warming up to strangers in a short period of time and portraying my true personality to them. That is why it takes a while for people to understand the person I am. I used to be really shy growing up but throughout the years, I’ve learnt to put myself out there, gather courage to go up to strangers and have a conversation with them. I’m learning to be more outspoken and letting my personality shine through all situations.

Q2: A high fitness level will ensure that we are fit enough for the long hours and sometimes, vigorous activities that are in store for us. This will also ensure that we are healthy physically, and a healthy body equals a healthy mind! Being healthy physically, emotionally and psychologically will benefit us in a beauty contest because we’ll look great, think well and feel amazing during the finals!

Genevie Wan Anyie, 24, from Sarawak

Q1: I have feelings of insecurity because I’m much taller than the average Malaysian woman. I used to think of it as a “flaw” and was embarrassed when people stared at me in public. It is still an ongoing process to change what I see as a flaw into “something unique”. I should learn to accept that my height is an advantage.

Q2: In a beauty contest, we will definitely be exposed to long days filled with activities, photo shoots, fitness sessions. Hence, it is essential for us to have a fit body and mind to maintain our energy level throughout the day.

cont...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 08:46 PM | Show all posts
hokey... pakcik sokong juju {:4_181:}

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 08:47 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Mel007 at 27-10-2011 20:49

laaaaa... x kuar plak gambar

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 08:47 PM | Show all posts
Suchitra Kumar, 24, from Kuala Lumpur

Q1: Controlling my emotions. Sometimes, in difficult situations, I find myself making decisions based on emotions. In order for me to overcome that, I have slowly trained myself to pause and think first, and weigh the options before I make any decisions.

Q2: Being involved in this competition, I am required to stay focused and have enough energy to last for long hours. In order to have that, I would need to be healthy and fit. With a balanced diet and a consistent exercise regimen, I am able to achieve that.

Aw Sim Li, 21, from Selangor

Q1: It’s tough to juggle both competition and studies at the same time. I’ve overcome it by first tackling my psychological self, putting myself back to “reality” every night and reminding myself that education is still very important. I made a schedule for myself so that my mind is focused on one thing at a time.

Q2: It helps that one looks fit on stage. A stick thin contestant will not shine on stage. A good fitness level is important as one needs to be able to work all day and present herself well in front of the media. The fitness training that I’ve gone through in BeautyCamp such as eating the right food and doing the right exercises have not only improved my stamina but also improved my physical look. My body looks more proportionate now as I previously had a very skinny upper body and a slightly muscular lower body.

Kimberley Ann Estrop-Leggett, 18, from Penang

Q1: I hope to overcome my nervousness with time and exposure. Gaining more experience and taking each day’s challenges as they come are positive therapies for me. But a bit of nervousness can be a good thing as it can drive us to excel and do our best work.

Q2: In a beauty contest, it goes without saying that a fit physique is very important as you have to catwalk in a bikini or swimsuit in front of judges, and maybe even the whole world! A toned body not only benefits our appearance, it helps build our stamina to withstand the long hours and hectic schedule of a beauty contest. With a high fitness level, you feel healthy so you can perform even better!

iols terpaksa buat dlm 2 post sbb porem neh ada character limit {:3_84:}

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 08:48 PM | Show all posts
Selamat Menonton!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2011 08:48 PM | Show all posts
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb392/MELluvCHAI
Mel007 Post at 27-10-2011 20:47

gambo ape tu kak memel?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 08:49 PM | Show all posts
dah umah baru..sambung SR

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2011 08:50 PM | Show all posts
Reply 32# gogo

kimmy lah paling muda ek..baru 18...jgn anto sheols lagik..anto juju dulu...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-10-2011 08:50 PM | Show all posts
dah umah baru..sambung SR
UnaHusna Post at 27-10-2011 20:49

jgn lah jadik SR sajorkk..meh laaa juin

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 08:50 PM | Show all posts
gambo ape tu kak memel?
ShaCroft Post at 27-10-2011 20:48

gambo GABBY la....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 08:51 PM | Show all posts
Reply  gogo

kimmy lah paling muda ek..baru 18...jgn anto sheols lagik..anto juju dulu...
ShaCroft Post at 27-10-2011 20:50

hahhaha.. tunggu lagi 2 tahun.. mesti lagik vass kan

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 08:52 PM | Show all posts
laaaaa... x kuar plak gambar
Mel007 Post at 27-10-2011 20:47

1. http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb392/MELluvCHAI/
Copy the Code

MELluvCHAI. Sapo CHAI tu kak mel

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 02:55 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.804533 second(s), 41 queries .