Post time 6-5-2012 01:22 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2012 01:24 PM | Show all posts
no 5

harap² boleh naik podium

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-5-2012 01:27 PM | Show all posts
saper² yg ada astro boleh tgk pukul 9.30 malam nie ( kalau tak silap akulah )

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2012 09:53 PM | Show all posts
lahanat punya astro tak tunjuk live moto3!

zulfahmi tengah no 3 tue

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-5-2012 10:25 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2012 01:15 PM | Show all posts
pehhhhhh makin meningkat maju mat rempit kite...

no.4 dah... sikit lagi nak naik podium ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2012 01:16 PM | Show all posts
kalo naik podium nak gak aku tgk... dia mandi air setan ke tak

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2012 01:25 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2012 01:25 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2012 01:26 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2012 04:09 PM | Show all posts

Stoner to retire at end of 2012

Reigning MotoGP World Champion Casey Stoner has announced that he is to sensationally walk away from the sport at the end of the 2012 season. The decision, which was made public personally in France on Thursday, follows the birth of the Australian’s first child in February.

250cc championship runner-up of 2005, Stoner made his MotoGP class debut a year later before claiming his maiden title with Ducati in 2007. The switch to Honda came for 2011, resulting in a highly successfully second title season in which he also won ten races. After two victories out of three so far this year, he leads the World Championship by a sole point.

“After a long time thinking, a lot of time talking with my family and my wife, this has been coming for a couple of years now but at the end of this 2012 season I will be not racing in the 2013 championship,” he told the press at Le Mans ahead of this weekend’s race.

“I will be finishing my career at the end of this season in MotoGP and go forward in different things in my life. After so many years of doing this sport which I love, and which myself and my family made so many sacrifices for, after so many years of trying to get to where we have gotten to at this point, this sport has changed a lot and it has changed to the point where I am not enjoying it. I don't have the passion for it and so at this time it's better if I retire now.

“There are a lot of things that have disappointed me and also a lot of things I have loved about this sport, but unfortunately the balance has gone in the wrong direction; and so, basically, we won't be continuing any more. It would be nice if I could say I would stay one more year, but then where does it stop? So we decided to finish everything as we are now.”

To date, Stoner has won a total of 35 Grands Prix. In 2009, he missed a handful of races due to illness and was eventually diagnosed as lactose intolerant.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 05:06 PM | Show all posts
agak2 dia nk ke sbk pula ke?

btw, vale 46 sudah menjejak ke podium semula. well done...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-6-2012 03:50 PM | Show all posts

Lorenzo stays with Yamaha for 2013-14

Yamaha confirmed on Tuesday morning that 2010 MotoGP World Champion Jorge Lorenzo will be staying with the Japanese manufacturer for at least two more years. This dispels rumours that the Spaniard will switch to Honda next season.

Lorenzo joined the works Yamaha outfit for the start of 2008, racing alongside Valentino Rossi and claiming the Rookie of the Year title. He was runner-up to Rossi and Casey Stoner in 2009 and 2011, respectively, and claimed the title in 2010.

“I am extremely happy to have signed with Yamaha for two more years,” says the Mallorcan. “They’ve made great efforts to retain me in the Factory Team so I want to thank all those involved at Yamaha for this. I’ve been treated like part of the Yamaha family since 2008 and I love working with them.”

With some media outlets having recently reported that he was planning a move to Honda in order to replace Stoner in 2013, Lorenzo dismisses such thoughts.

“It has always been my first option to stay here and, so I’m happy that this important negotiation has finished with such a positive outcome,” he continues. “Now I can focus on the championship and I’m looking forward to paying back Yamaha’s trust in me, starting at Silverstone this weekend.

“I look forward to winning many more championships together; my dream to finish my career with Yamaha is now closer to becoming a reality!”

Lorenzo leads the current title race from Stoner by 20 points.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2012 03:10 PM | Show all posts
bilo lah rossi nak naik podium lagi ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2012 12:47 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2012 12:49 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 09:00 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.102970 second(s), 47 queries .