Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: gogo

NETBALL:QUEENSLAND FIREBIRDS THE CHAMPION OF 2012 ANZ C'SHIP PRE-SEASON & TO

[Copy link]
Post time 20-12-2011 01:51 AM | Show all posts
nots, dlm team mesia iols kenal aruna dgn yati jah
gogo Post at 20-12-2011 01:40

i ols selalu jgk frenly ngn team malaysia nih noks.....

cume sbb i ols bkn dr sekolah BJ i ols x dipilih dlm team, sakit hati sgt2

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-12-2011 01:53 AM | Show all posts
aruna mmg tak consistent..cer tgk masa yg kebangsaan ritu dah lah..masa final johor-wp ritu..ham ...
ShaCroft Post at 20-12-2011 01:42

tau xpe..... padahal ms tuh shooter WP sri delimah sajo..... tp still menang.

spttnye veteren ( konon ) player like her kene la jd mcm vandyk. full with experience n technique

btw, kekwat nye u ols br nk tegur i ols dlm thread nih.  nah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2011 04:22 AM | Show all posts
i ols selalu jgk frenly ngn team malaysia nih noks.....

cume sbb i ols bkn dr sekolah  ...
micha Post at 20-12-2011 01:51

adakah uols cobra angel?

sbb cobra yg slalu frenly dgn theyols

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2011 07:00 AM | Show all posts
Sape peminat Tamsin Greenway (iols letew ) bleh join LIVE CHAT with Tamsin Greenway. 9.30am kt London, 8.30 mlm kt Sydney, 10.30 mlm kt Auckland and 5.30 ptg kt Mesia. Kt sini http://netballscoop.com/2011/12/live-chat-with-tamsin-greenway-tuesday-20-december/

Ni some info Tamsin Greenway  
- England's WA
- Surrey Storm's GA/WA for Netball Superleague
- Coach Univ. Of Surrey & Surrey Storm
- Dlu main utk Team Bath
- Tahun 2008-2009, main utk Queensland Firebirds for ANZ Championship

Pic paling lawak

motip iols beriya promot Tamsin

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2011 07:04 AM | Show all posts
check in...nape tak letak gmbr team msia???
cikikin Post at 19-12-2011 10:04

ShaCroft baru tepek Nnt iols tepek lg pic team Mesia klo jumpa n letak kt post #2
Join la weols kt thread ni slalu k

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2011 07:04 AM | Show all posts
Check-in gak...
bterflylah Post at 19-12-2011 11:52

Welcome
Masuk la sini slalu yer

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 20-12-2011 07:05 AM | Show all posts
saya mmg akan lawat sini selalu.. cuma kekadang bz sikit. good start!.. tq
karambunai Post at 19-12-2011 18:51

No problem, thank you gak

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2011 07:08 AM | Show all posts

Nickname: Geitzy

D.O.B: 4 Nov 1987

Positions: GK, GD

National Team: Australian Diamonds

ANZ Championship Team: Queensland Firebirds

Achievements: 2011 World Netball Championship - 1st, 2011 ANZ Championship - 1st, 2011 Liz Ellis Diamond, 2011 Australian ANZ Championship Player of the Year

How would you describe your experiences this year? It's been a pretty big year for you hasn't it?
It's been a massive year. Starting the 2011 season I never dreamt that all these things would happen as much as I would've liked them to. Winning the ANZ Championships with the Firebirds probably above all expectations. To win the World Championships was the cherry on top and everything else that has come after has just been incredible.

What did growing up in the country do for you as a netballer?
I was really lucky that I had very supportive parents and coaches that would make the trip up from Brisbane to me in the country and do some sessions with me. I really enjoyed my childhood and I was really fresh coming into the sport of netball and I still love it. I don't feel like I'm ever going to be burnt out from it because I started quite late and, it's provided me with some fantastic opportunities that's for sure.

“ It's been a massive year"

What do you enjoy about getting out and doing them (netball clinics in country Queensland)? What are the best parts?
I'm actually just preparing to head up north for the first time. Seriously, I'm so excited to get up there and meet the girls. I think it's such an important part to get back into those communities and give a little bit back. They obviously give us a lot during the season so to get out there and meet those country. The clinics I'm just overwhelmed with the response I've had this year. It's been absolutely incredible - I think I've got 900 girls in these last few clinics overall so it's just been amazing.

credits : The Three Feet Radio

Bleh dgr interview Laura Geitz kt sini : http://www.threefeetradio.com/podcasts/2011/december%20/geitz.mp3

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-12-2011 07:14 AM | Show all posts
lawak giler Tamsin reply tweet Netball Scoop psl live chat tuh. sbb kt london, live chat tu 9.30 pagi

sape yg ada twitter tu, follow la Tamsin Greenway. Tamsin sgt lawak n very friendly, rajin reply tweets fans

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2011 07:16 AM | Show all posts
Bass Builds Bulk: Caitlin Bassett building bulk in the offseason

Caitlin Bassett shoots the winning goal at the 2011 World Netball Championships. Image credit: Stanley Yeo.

If she isn’t frightening enough for defenders, Caitlin Bassett, standing at 192cm, has another plan in mind. The World Champs hero is implementing the triple B in off-season, otherwise known as “Bass Builds Bulk”.
Not ready to rest on her laurels after stunning performances for the Australian Netball Diamonds, the goal shooter is working hard in the gym under the watchful eye of strength and conditioning coach Brendan Kennedy.

“Since being back in Perth (after the Holden Netball Test Series) I’ve been working out 6 times a week,” said Bassett.

“Its really important I get in the gym as much as possible when I have time in Uni break, plus with my body type it takes a while to put on muscle so the more consistent I am the stronger I get.”

Training six days a week may seem like a chore to some of us, but as a semi-professional netballer, having strong goals with the hunger and competitive drive to win has made Bassett into who she is.

“The results at World Champs and the Holden Test Series has just made me hungrier for more success!”

“My mates at West Coast Fever have already started training and seeing them working hard really pushes me to train hard.”

The increase in muscle and upper body strength will translate onto the court, with Bassett not allowing defenders to gain the upper hand.

“They won’t be able to push me around as much,” said Bassett. “I’ll be able to take any knocks so I can turn and shoot strongly.”

Away from the gym, Bassett also has to watch her diet. The cupcake fanatic is still able to enjoy her cupcakes, although the consumption has “decreased a little bit”.

“I am trying to include protein in every meal which is sometimes tricky because im not the biggest meat eater.”

“I did a detox straight after the last tour and coffee and cupcakes were the first thing on the banned list. I’m not going to lie – it was a tough 2 weeks!”

Catch Caitlin Bassett with the West Coast Fever in the upcoming 2012 ANZ Championship. Visit www.westcoastfever.com.au to get your 2012 Membership.

credits : Netball Scoop

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2011 07:19 AM | Show all posts
This year sees second best for Maria Tutaia

Silver Ferns win silver at the 2011 World Netball Championships. Image credit: Stanley Yeo

It has been a daunting year in netball terms for Maria Tutaia. Coming off a 2010 Commonwealth Games gold in double extra time, the goal attack settled into the 2011 ANZ Championship with the Northern Mystics, forming a formidable partnership with Cathrine Latu.
The Northern Mystics reached the grand final, being beaten by the undefeated Queensland Firebirds 57-44. From a positive perspective, this is the highest position the Mystics have ranked in the four year history of the ANZ Championship.

Following the ANZ Championship was the much-awaited World Netball Championships held in Singapore. The trans-tasman rivalry was once again on for show, with the Silver Ferns and Australian Diamonds contesting in extra time. Tutaia missed a goal in the dying minutes of the match, allowing the Diamonds to rebound the ball and score, sealing the game.

The Silver Ferns were nicknamed ‘chokers’, an unwelcome derogatory term against any team. Some fail to realise that in any sport there must be a loser and even in this case, it was by the slimmest of margins possible.

The Holden Netball Test Series was up next, with the Constellation Cup being the contested title. The Silver Ferns won the first test under new coach Wai Taumaunu but failed to close out the remaining tests. The world number 1 ranking returned to the Australians after these losses; another dent in the New Zealand side.

Come November, Maria Tutaia was called up to the FastNet Ferns, competing in the World Netball Series in Liverpool, England. It was surprising to see high-profile Silver Ferns such as Tutaia and Irene van Dyk selected after such a long and strenuous season. The Ferns made it to the grand final, once again missing out, this time to the England team.

With the 2011 season officially over, it’s now time to look forward to 2012. New Mystics signings Jade Clarke, Portia Woodman and Charlotte Kight will bolster the midcourt and defence, whilst the rest of the side remains identical to this year’s side.

Join the Northern Mystics in the 2012 ANZ Championship with a 2012 membership. Visit the Northern Mystics website for more information.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2011 07:24 AM | Show all posts
Cathrine Latu keeps her cool

Cathrine Latu isn’t the most popular when it comes to England netball fans. With only her first official outing for the Silver Ferns at an IFNA tournament, it looks like not only the defenders are looking to get under her skin.
The netball crowd showed an uncharacteristic display of bad sportsmanship, repeatedly booing the shooter. Ashamed fans took to Twitter, apologising to the shooter for their actions.

As cool as she is on the netball court, Latu took the whole drama light-heartedly.

Australia’s co-captain for the tournament, Bianca Chatfield, tweeted to Latu,
“@Kat_Latu what you do to the crowd today… Relax peeps!”

To which Latu replied,
“@biancachatfield I know! I’m a big hit in Liverpool! Haha”

The fans went crazy when full time was called, with the England team officially declared the World Netball Series Champions.

It looks like another case of settling for second best for the Ferns, who will be happy to move towards next year after a World Netball Championships silver, Constellation Cup loss and now another silver at the World Netball Series.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2011 07:28 AM | Show all posts
Rebecca Bulley: Inside Scoop with Three Feet Radio

Rebecca Bulley (GD) vying for position with Romelda Aiken (GS). Image credit: Simon Leonard.

Rebecca Bulley chatted recently with the Three Feet Radio Show. After playing for the NSW Swifts since the beginning of the ANZ Championship, Bulley has now signed with the Adelaide Thunderbirds for two years. To listen to the entire interview, click here.

What was it like in the old Commonwealth Bank Trophy days?For me personally, while it was great and I really enjoyed it, it was quite tough. Now we’re fortunate that it’s semi-professional but back then I worked full time and we were still expected to train on most days.
We’re very fortunate now that in ANZ Championship we are semi-professional – most girls can afford to work part time or not at all in some cases.

With netball becoming semi-professional, I’m sure it’s been beneficial for you. What are some the changes that ANZ netballers have noticed?
The Australian style and New Zealand style are very different so it’s good to come up against both. We’ve got imports like Romelda Aiken from Jamaica and Carla Borrego who are incredible athletes. Netball has changed and I think that it’s changed for the best.

Can you tell us how you ended up playing for the NSW Swifts?
This was four or five years ago now, but when the ANZ Championships started, the two teams from Melbourne was cut down to one team of 12 players. Unfortunately I missed out on making the team. I didn’t want to give up netball. I came up to the Swifts and never looked back. In the first year we won the Championship which was fantastic. I’ve really enjoyed the past 4 years there.

What was it that attracted you to Adelaide?
It’s a good opportunity to come to Adelaide – it’s exciting. Jane – I think she’s a great coach. I’m excited to go back and reunite with Sharni Layton. She has lots of potential. Renae Hallinan was my former teammate through the VIC state team and it’ll be great to play with her again. Likewise, Erin Bell from the Swifts and I’ve played with Nat for awhile as well. I feel like part of the team already, it’s great.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2011 07:30 AM | Show all posts
Sharelle McMahon back on court

Sharelle McMahon shoots for goal. Image credit: Simon Leonard

In round 8 of the 2011 ANZ Championship, Sharelle McMahon suffered what was thought to be a career-ending injury. The goal-attack snapped her achilles tendon in the match against the Queensland Firebirds. This was a devastating blow to both McMahon and the Australian Diamonds team who were to be without the star shooter for this year’s 2011 World Netball Championships.
Yet on November 27, McMahon was back on court once again for the Melbourne Vixens. A charity match against a Melbourne school team saw McMahon don the familiar goal-attack bib.

“People certainly did it’s a career-ending injury and I never looked at it that way,” she said.

“As soon as it happened I was in surgery getting it fixed up and along the road to rehab.”

“For me and my medical team it was about just getting me physically fit for just general life and then to see where I wanted to go and there’s still a passion there (for netball).”

34-year-old McMahon is officially signed for the Melbourne Vixens in the upcoming 2012 ANZ Championship.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2011 07:32 AM | Show all posts
Zurich Netball League: The first ever netball league in Switzerland

It was humble beginnings for the Switzerland-based netball club. Netball is a sport few have heard of in this part of the world.
Founded in 2009, a group of expats interested in netball decided to form a team. Among the adventures that came along with setting up a netball team was the fact that there was no equipment to be found – one of the girls travelling to the UK came back with a netball and a set of bibs!
“It started from nothing; on basketball courts which doubled up as school car parks and with chalked lines,” said Jo, who has been part of the club since the very beginning.

“One of the girls managed to buy a netball during a weekend trip to the UK and returned with this and some bibs.”

It is hard to garner media interest with so many sports to compete with, from football to ultimate frisbee. Gaining sponsorship from companies is difficult, since they most likely have never heard of netball. Access to courts and equipment isn’t terribly easy either – this is one of their main challenges, but the players make do.

“We only have ‘real’ courts when it is warm enough to play outside in the summer. In winter we play indoors, and have taped down a court with red masking tape.”

Since 2009, the number of players have grown, enough so that they have started their own intra-club league.

“We are changing the structure in January and will run an intra-club league so that we increase the opportunities for our members to play competitive netball (since other netball clubs are sparse in this area of Switzerland), and we are almost oversubscribed.”

“We will then have a league match every two weeks, and normal training/drills in the weeks in between. We think this will increase interest.”

Interest is no doubt increasing, with Zurich Netball now having over 100 followers on Twitter and being featured in ‘Hello Switzerland’, the biggest expat magazine in Switzerland.

“We are trying our best to spread the word about netball. We really try to encourage all abilities to come along and give netball a go!”

Get alongside and support Zurich Netball and netball in Switzerland. Follow @zurichnetball on Twitter and visit their website at www.zurichnetball.com for more information.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2011 11:10 AM | Show all posts
btw, kekwat nye u ols br nk tegur i ols dlm thread nih.  nah
micha Post at 20-12-2011 01:53

alamak ...

hampoonnn kaka micah {:4_189:}...iols tatau nk menyusun kata2 utk menegur kaka micah yg supan neh...kang salah kang, takot kena ultimate vavik lak..

larikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk {:4_226:}

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-12-2011 11:34 AM | Show all posts
Post #2 Updated! Akan update lagi nnt...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2011 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Silver Ferns' Kayla Cullen and Sulu Tone-Fitzpatrick in Woman's Weekly magazine

credits : New Zealand Netball's fb

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2011 12:10 PM | Show all posts
kt cni hanya pasal netball luar negara je kah???
harap2 ada la sape2 yg bagi info pasal tournament dlm msia..cm tournament next week nih,KL Open..letak pic team ke..
utk team Women stau iols yg slalu jd johan UMW..tp ada gak bnyk kali dikecewakan team MBPJ..dulu2 DBKL n MBSA kuat tp nowadays da mcm xde player..
team Men lak yg hebat Royale but kat USM Open Cobra dpt kalahkn mereka..selain tu pon ada Legend n Phoenix kn..team2 baru iols x brape kenal sgt sbb da lama x turun padang nih..huhu..skadar melihat dr jauh jah..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2011 12:15 PM | Show all posts
Ruth Aiken interview on New Zealand's Good Morning show

http://tvnz.co.nz/good-morning/s ... itken-video-4580369

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 04:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091652 second(s), 54 queries .