Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 11092|Reply: 21

Berlin dan perang dunia ke 2

[Copy link]
Post time 17-12-2011 11:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Negara manakah yang berjaya menawan berlin ( ibu negara jerman ) pada penghujung WW 2? AMERIKA atau RUSIA? cerciter..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-12-2011 01:13 AM | Show all posts
Negara manakah yang berjaya menawan berlin ( ibu negara jerman ) pada penghujung WW 2? AMERIKA atau  ...
DAKDAKDEK Post at 17-12-2011 23:34

soviet union aka red army.... sal tentera diorg yg first2 skali dpat cacak bndera soviet kt reichstag jerman....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2011 08:29 AM | Show all posts
ada tak cerita kekejeman kedua2 tentera ni masa tawan jerman?
sbb tak byk yg kita tau apa mereka buat masa mereka hampir tawan jerman.
mustahil mereka melayan askar/rakyat jerman dgn baik.
sampai sekarang kita hanya melihat/dengar cerita dipihak yg menang sahaja.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2011 06:02 PM | Show all posts
Kat history channel, berjuta2 wanita German dirogol semasa penaklukan oleh tentera Russia tuh sebagai balas dendam diatas berjuta2 rakyat Russia yang dibunuh oleh tentera Nazi....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-12-2011 10:13 PM | Show all posts
soviet union aka red army.... sal tentera diorg yg first2 skali dpat cacak bndera soviet kt reic ...
oni313 Post at 18-12-2011 01:13

tapi tengok tk citer band of brothers yang askar amerika dok masuk berlin n dapat tawan tmpat kediaman hitler? mcm klako plak barat ni momok kan org lain konon dorg la yg tawan berlin dulu..hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2011 08:12 AM | Show all posts
Kediaman Hitler yang dalam BoB tu bukan kat Berlin, tapi kat Berchtesgaden...rumah rehat Hitler.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-12-2011 07:46 PM | Show all posts
jom layan..

Fall of Berlin - Capture of the Reichstag  

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2011 04:27 PM | Show all posts

Tentera Jerman terkorban di sebuah parit buatan manusia. Di belakang merupakan tentera Rusia yang lengkap berpakaian musim sejuk.

Tentera Jerman terkorban(bawah), manakala seorang lagi kelihatan cedera parah(atas). Diambil pada Mac 1945.

Tentera Jerman dibunuh dengan kejam oleh Red Army

Pegawai tentera Jerman dihukum gantung sampai mati oleh tentera Soviet Rusia(Red Army)

Seorang tentera Red Army berketurunan Uzbek mengheret mayat tentera Jerman yang rentung.

kredit kepada: Takusahrisau.wordpress.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-12-2011 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by shamsadis at 21-12-2011 16:43
ada tak cerita kekejeman kedua2 tentera ni masa tawan jerman?
sbb tak byk yg kita tau apa mereka bu ...
masa_lalu Post at 18-12-2011 08:29

ada...mana takdernya...

When Americans And British (And Other Allies) Went 'Bad' During WW2

If you believe that the Allied soldiers, American and British soldiers were angels compared to the evil German and Russian soldiers; you are mistaken. (I do not talk of the cruel nuclear bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki nor of the terror bombing of Dresden in 1944)) World War Two did weird things to all the fighters of all nations. They too had the blood lust. Even the American and British soldiers. Below are instances when the 'good' Allied soldiers went bad. One hardly hears of them. But to be a impartial student of history one has to be single-minded in the devotion to fairness. Other wise it would not be history, but mere western propaganda.

MASSACRES BY BRITISH SOLDIERS

NAHRENDORF (Near Hamburg, 1945)

A week after the discovery of the Belsen Concentration Camp, a rumour reached the British Army's 'Desert Rats' that the 18th SS Training Regiment of the Hitler Jugend Division, had shot their prisoners at the nearby village of Rather. The 'Rats' were engaged in a fierce battle with the SS defenders in the village of Nahrendorf. Slowly, and in groups, the SS began to surrender. As the noise of battle died away the villagers emerged from their cellars and found the bodies of 42 SS soldiers lying in a shallow grave. The bodies were then interned on a hilltop cemetery near the village. Each year, hundreds of SS veterans visit the cemetery to pay tribute to their fallen comrades whom, they say, were shot in cold blood on the orders of a ‘crazed blood-thirsty British NCO’. (Perpetrators are honoured, victims are forgotten)

The "London Cage", a MI19 prisoner of war facility in the UK during and immediately after the war, was subject to allegations of torture.

MASSACRE BY AMERICANS

* The Dachau massacre: killing of German prisoners of war and surrendering SS soldiers at the Dachau concentration camp.
* In the Biscari massacre, which consist of two instances of mass murders, U.S. troops of the 45th Infantry Division killed roughly 75 prisoners of war, mostly Italian.
* Operation Teardrop: Eight of the surviving, captured crewmen from the sunk German submarine U-546 are tortured by US military personnel. Historian Philip K. Lundeberg has written that the beating and torture of U-546's survivors was a singular atrocity motivated by the interrogators' need to quickly get information on what the US believed were potential missile attacks on the continental US by German submarines.

American soldiers killing SS guards at Dachau

DACHAU MASSACRE: Closeup of the bodies of SS personnel lying at the base of the tower. Their uniforms are camouflage patterned.

DACHAU MASSACRE: The photograph shows the bodies of six of the guards at the base of Tower B

DACHAU MASSACRE: SS men confer with Gen. Henning Linden during the liberation of the Dachau concentration camp. Pictured from left to right: SS aide, camp leader Untersturmführer Heinrich Wicker (mostly hidden by the aide), Paul Lévy, a Belgian journalist (person with helmet looking to the left), Dr. Victor Maurer (back), General Henning Linden (person with helmet, looking right) and some U.S. soldiers.

AN INQUIRY INTO A MASSACRE (From Dachau: The Hour of the Avenger : An Eyewitness Account by HOWARD A. BUECHNER)

Date: 5 May 1945. By: Lt. Col. Joseph M. Whitaker, IGD,

Asst. Inspector General, Seventh Army.

The witness was sworn.

363 Q Please state your name, rank, serial number and organization.

A Howard E. Buchner, 1st Lieutenant, MC, 0-435481, 3rd Bn., 157th Infantry.

(The witness was advised of his rights under the 24th Article of War.)

364 Q Do you remember the taking of the Dachau Concentration Camp?

A Yes, sir.

365 Q Were you the surgeon of the 3rd Battalion, 157th Infantry, at that time?

A Yes, sir.

366 Q Did you see or visit a yard by the power plant where some German soldiers had been shot?

A I did, sir.

367 Q Can you fix the hour at which you saw this?

A Not with certainty, but I would judge about 4:00 o'clock in the afternoon.

368 Q Of what day?

A I can't give the exact date.

369 Q Describe to me what you saw when you visited this yard.

A We learned that one of our companies had gone through the camp and that it was something to see out there. So, we got on one of the peeps to visit there and we were detained for some time by the commanding officer of the 1st Battalion, 157th Infantry, because he didn't know whether the place had been cleared. When we got there we saw a quadrangular enclosure, there was a cement wall about ten feet high and inside this enclosure I saw 15 or 16 dead and wounded German soldiers lying along the wall.

370 Q Did you determine which were dead and which were wounded?

A I did not examine any of them, sir, but I saw several of them moving very slightly.

371 Q Did you make any examination to determine whether or not those who were not dead could be saved?

AI did not.

372 Q Was there any guard there?

A There was a soldier standing at the entrance of this yard whom I assumed to be a guard.

373 Q Do you know the soldier or what company he was from?

A No, sir.

374 Q Do you know whether or not any medical attention was called for these wounded German soldiers?

A I do not.

sumber : http://pictureshistory.blogspot.com/2011/01/when-american-and-british-soldiers-went.html

bagi aku...askar german masa WWII adalah askar paling hebat dan penuh berdisiplin, salute to them.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2011 04:45 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by shamsadis at 21-12-2011 16:47

Dachau: The Hour of the Avenger (An Eyewitness Account)BY COL. HOWARD A. BUECHNER

------------------------

Near the French village of Audouville-la-Hubert 30 German Wehrmacht prisoners were massacred by U.S. paratroopers.

VIDEO: AMERICAN SOLDIERS KILL GERMAN POW

Historian Peter Lieb has found that many US and Canadian units were ordered to not take prisoners during the D-Day landings in Normandy. If this view is correct it may explain the fate of 64 German prisoners (out of 130 captured) who did not make it to the POW collecting point on Omaha Beach on D-Day.

According to an article in Der Spiegel by Klaus Wiegrefe, many personal memoirs of Allied soldiers have been willfully ignored by historians until now because they were at odds with the "Greatest Generation" mythologysurrounding WWII, but this has recently started to change with books such as "The Day of Battle" by Rick Atkinson where he describes Allied war crimes in Italy, and "D-Day: The Battle for Normandy," by Anthony Beevor. Beevor's latest work is currently discussed by scholars, and should some of them be proven right that means that Allied war crimes in Normandy were much more extensive "than was previously realized".

A SURVIVOR OF THE DACHAU MASSACRE RECOLLECTS (Source)

A survivor of the Dachau Massacre was Hans Linberger, who was one of the German soldiers that were forced out of the SS hospital and lined up against a wall to be shot. In the photograph below, which shows the scene of the shooting, the hospital building is on the right.

The following article about Hans Linberger was written by T. Pauli for Berkenkruis in October 1988.

Berkenkruis is the magazine of the veterans of the Flemish SS volunteers in World War II; T. Pauli was the chairman of the group in 1988 when this article was published. Pauli quoted from the testimony given to the German Red Cross by Hans Linberger.

Begin quote from article in Berkenkruis, October 1988, by T. Pauli:

Hans LINBERGER was wounded east of Kiev when an AT-gun blew away his left arm and covered his body with shrapnel. It was his fourth wound. After a long stay in the hospital he was posted to the Reserve-Kompanie at Dachau, on the 9th of March 1945.

On the 9th of April, 1945, the heavily wounded laid down their weapons; they were no longer suited to be put into action. They reported themselves to the head of the hospital, Dr. SCHRÖDER, who sent them to the barracks. Evacuated women and children were present in barrack right next to it. Preparations to be evacuated were made, doctors, staff and caretaking personnel all wore white coats and the German Red Cross-armband.

Occasional battle noise was heard from SCHLEISSHEIM that day (April 29, 1945), but around 4:30 PM things got quiet again. When suddenly single gunshots were to be heard, LINBERGER went, holding a small Red Cross-flag, to the entrance (of the hospital). (This occurred around noon.) As could be seen from his empty left sleeve, he was badly injured. To the Americans, who were pushing forward in battle-like style, he declared that this was an unarmed hospital.

One Ami (sic) placed his MP against his chest and hit him in the face. Another one said "You fight Ruski, you no good". The Ami (sic) who placed the MP (Machine Pistol) against his chest went into the hospital and immediately shot a wounded man, who fell down to the ground motionless. When SCHRÖDER wanted to surrender, he was beaten so hard that he received a skull fracture. (Ami was German slang for an American.)
The Americans drove everyone out to the main place and sorted out anyone who looked like SS. All of the SS men were then taken to the back of the central heating building and placed against the wall. A MG (Machine gun) was posted and war correspondents came to film and photograph the lined up men.
Here begins SS-Oberscharführer Hans Linberger's testimony, under oath to the DRK (German Red Cross), about the following events:

The comrade who was standing right beside me fell on top of me with a last cry - "Aww, the pigs are shooting at my stomach" - as I let myself fall immediately. To me it didn't matter if they would hit me standing or lying down. As such I only got the blood of the dead one, who was bleeding badly from the stomach, across my head and face, so I looked badly wounded. During the pause in the shooting, which can only be explained by the arrival of drunken KZ-prisoners, who, armed with spades, came looking for a man named WEISS. Several of them (the wounded soldiers) crawled forward to the Americans and tried to tell them that they were foreigners, others tried to say that they never had anything to do with the camps. Yet this man WEISS said: "Stay calm, we die for Germany". Oscha. (Oberscharführer) JÄGER asked me, while lying down, if I had been hit, which I had to deny. He was shot through the lower right arm. I quickly gave him a piece of chocolate, as we were awaiting a shot in the neck. A man wearing a Red Cross armband came to us, threw us some razor blades and said "There, finish it yourself". JÄGER cut the wrist of his shot arm, I cut the left one, and when he wanted to use the blade on me, an American officer arrived with Dr. SCHRÖDER, who could barely keep himself standing, and the shooting was stopped. This allowed us to drag away the wounded. I remember a comrade with a shot in the stomach, who came to us at Dachau, in a room of café Hörhammer, where all possible troops were mixed together. On the road, we were spit upon and cursed at by looters from the troop barracks who wished we would all be hung. During this action (sic) 12 dead were left nameless. As I later found out, documents and name tags had been removed on American orders, and a commando (work party) of German soldiers were supposed to have buried these dead in an unknown location. During the shooting, the wife of a Dr. MüLLER, with whom I had been in correspondencer years before, had poisoned herself and her two children. I was able to find the grave of these persons. In this grave supposedly are buried 8 more SS-members, including an Oscha. MAIER. MAIER had an amputated leg and was shot in another area of the hospital terrain adjacent to the hospital wall. He lay there with a shot in his stomach and asked Miss STEINMANN to kill him, since he could not bear the pain any longer. His dying relieved Miss STEINMANN from completing the last wish of this comrade. In the proximity of the hospital/mortuary were probably other comrades executed at the walls, as I later found traces of gunfire there.

Later, as a prisoner of war, I was pointed to a grave in the same hospital terrain, by the wife of a former KZ-prisoner, who on All Saints Day in 1946 (November 1st) came near the fence and, while crying, remembered some children buried in the grave. The children must have died after the collapse (Zusammenbruch) when the Americans took over the camp. Further, comrades from the Waffen-SS are buried in the same grave, as could be concluded from a message of the Suchdienst (the German MIA tracing service).

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2011 04:46 PM | Show all posts
THE DACHAU KILLINGS (April, 1945)

The Dachau Concentration Camp, near Munich, was liberated by US forces on the 29th. of April, 1945. First to enter the camp and confront the horror within was Private First Class John Degro, the lead scout of Company 1, 3rd Battalion, 157 Infantry Regiment, 45th Division of the US 7th Army. Prior to entering the camp, the troops had come upon a train of thirty nine cattle trucks parked just outside the camp. The train had come from Auschwitz in Poland after a journey of thirty days. The trucks were filled with the corpses of 2,310 Hungarian and Polish Jews who had died from hunger and thirst. Enraged, the Americans rounded up most of the SS guard complement of 560 men, hundreds of whom had already deserted. Included in the round-up was a detachment from the 5th SS Panzer 'Viking' Division sent to Dachau earlier to maintain security and replace those who had deserted. Guarded by angry GIs, one group of guards were lined up against a wall to await the appearance of their commander, SS Obersturmfüher Heindrich Skodzensky.

When he appeared, dressed immaculately with polished boots, and giving the military salute, which was ignored by the US company commander, Lt. William Jackson, who ordered "Line this piece of shit up with the rest of 'em over there". The GIs lost control and began shouting 'Kill em, kill em'. Filled with murderous rage and with tears streaming down his face, one GI of the 15th Infantry Regiment, opened fire with his machine-gun. After three bursts of raking fire, a total of 122 SS men lay dead or dying along the base of the wall. A few of the camp inmates, dressed in the familiar striped clothing and armed with .45 caliber pistols, then walked along the line of dead and dying guards and administrated the coup de grace to those still alive. Forty other guards were killed by revengeful inmates, some having their arms and legs torn apart. At another site near the SS hospital, hundreds of German guards were machine gunned to death on the orders of the executive officer of Company 1, 3rd Battalion. Altogether, a total of 520 persons, acting as camp and tower guards, including many Hungarians in German uniforms and recently returned from the Eastern Front, were killed that day. The sad fact is that many of these guards were new arrivals at the camp and were not the real culprits, the truly guilty had already fled. (Controversy rages to this day over just how many camp guards were killed at Dachau and different units of the US Army are still claiming the title 'First Liberators')

http://pictureshistory.blogspot.com/2011/01/when-american-and-british-soldiers-went.html

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2011 04:46 PM | Show all posts
kesian pulak dekat tentera Jerman

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2011 04:50 PM | Show all posts
Operation Teardrop

Eight of the surviving, captured crewmen from the sunk German submarine U-546 were tortured by US military personnel. Historian Philip K. Lundeberg has written that the beating and torture of U-546's survivors was a singular atrocity motivated by the interrogators' need to quickly get information on what the US believed were potential missile attacks on the continental US by German submarines

^Lundeberg, Philip K. (1994). "Operation Teardrop Revisited". In Runyan, Timothy J. and Copes, Jan M. To Die Gallantly : The Battle of the Atlantic. Boulder: Westview Press. ISBN 0-8133-8815-5.
, pp. 221–226;Blair, Clay (1998). Hitler's U-Boat War. The Hunted, 1942–1945 (Modern Library ed.). New York: Random House. ISBN 0-679-64033-9.
, p. 687.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Teardrop

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2011 05:10 PM | Show all posts
Best War Movies: "A WOMAN IN BERLIN"

dari kisah benar...kalo nak tau kisah penjajahan Russia di German

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2011 05:14 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by shamsadis at 21-12-2011 17:15

RAPE OF GERMAN WOMEN: After Germany lost the Second World War

sila baca di http://pictureshistory.blogspot.com/2009/10/rape-of-german-women-after-germany-lost.html

aku suka blog ni banyak gambar2 yang jarang didapati di website laen...eklusif

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2011 06:36 PM | Show all posts
Ramai yang merana dari kesan perang

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-12-2011 07:21 PM | Show all posts
ada...mana takdernya...

If you believe that the Allied soldiers, American and British ...
shamsadis Post at 21-12-2011 16:42

benar mereka askar yg hebat, cuma kehebatan mereka dinafikan apabila mereka kalah perang.tapi sekarang kita boleh korek kembali cerita sebenar.
tentera berikat bukanlah hero seperti filem holywood gambarkan

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2011 09:02 PM | Show all posts
Reply 17# masa_lalu

sebab diorang menang, dianggapnya hero.....cuba kalau nazi menang, askar nazi pulak dianggap heroooo

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2011 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Reply  masa_lalu

sebab diorang menang, dianggapnya hero.....cuba kalau nazi menang, askar nazi p ...
zaharul_asriq94 Post at 21-12-2011 21:02

fikirkan dunia ini jika nazi yg menang ww2.apa yg terjadi pada kita sekarang?
apakah kita semua akan fasih berbahasa jerman?
atau wajibkah kita bermisai seperti hitler

yg utama siapa yg kuasai ekonomi sejagat..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2011 11:24 PM | Show all posts
dah nama perang..masing2 mesti kejam...

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 09:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.334922 second(s), 46 queries .