Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-12-2013 11:35 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2013 08:25 PM | Show all posts
Sherlock Amazon DVD Series 3 Preview Video

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2013 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Yang tak sangka betul ialah Anderson.. kecian kat dia dulu semua peminat sherlock benci kat dia...skrg rupanya dia lagi percaya yg sherlock tak mati dan akan muncul semula...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2013 11:40 PM | Show all posts
hironakamura76 posted on 26-12-2013 07:57 PM
Yang tak sangka betul ialah Anderson.. kecian kat dia dulu semua peminat sherlock benci kat dia... ...

ada trailer sebelum nih tuh....mmg betoi la dia jadik presiden kelab sherlock tuk budak2 sekolah tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2013 10:12 AM | Show all posts
uols.. mane nk download ni?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-12-2013 07:59 PM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 27-12-2013 09:12 AM
uols.. mane nk download ni?

ada dlm you tube...google jer sherlock Many Happy Returns..

sila tgk post #237 thread ni..;) Last edited by hironakamura76 on 27-12-2013 07:01 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2013 08:02 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-12-2013 08:05 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2013 10:11 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2013 12:14 AM | Show all posts

Last edited by hironakamura76 on 30-12-2013 11:17 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2014 07:29 AM | Show all posts
trailer ep 2

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2014 07:31 AM | Show all posts
john update blog

The Empty Hearse

Well.

So yes.

You'll have seen the news.

Where do I even begin?

As the trending hashtag says: #sherlocklives

Before we get to that, I hope you saw the other news. The pre-#sherlocklives news. The news that the police finally worked out that he was innocent. Everything I've said on this blog has been the truth and now everyone knows it. I just want to take a minute to thank those who commented on here saying that they still believed in him. It really helped.

So yes. He's come back from the dead. Of course he has. Of course Sherlock Bloody Holmes could come back from the dead.

Turns out he'd faked his death because Moriarty had threatened those close to him. Including me. He'd gone into hiding, happy to leave me and everyone else thinking he was dead. He'd done it to save us but he hadn't trusted us enough to tell us what was really going on. Not sure I'll ever truly forgive him for that but as the saying goes, life goes on.

He came back to London to foil a terrorist attack on the city. He came back to life only for us to nearly die. Again. It's all life or death with him. Nothing in-between.

I was out having dinner with my girlfriend when he sauntered back into my world. He was dressed as a waiter. BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY. He genuinely thought it would be funny to surprise me. I think he was more surprised when I nutted him. But let's not dwell on that because again, as the saying goes, life goes on.

Only, of course, he comes back into my life which means I find myself being attacked, kidnapped and stuck in a bonfire. We still don't know why that happened. It had nothing to do with the terrorist plot. It was terrifying though. One of the scariest moments of my life. Trapped. Unable to move. I could hardly breathe. And all I could hear were children! Singing and laughing like they were in a horror movie. Not knowing that I was trapped in the bonfire. And then someone set it alight and that was me gone. Just about. Sherlock and my girlfriend turned up in the nick of time and saved me. It was probably Sherlock himself. Set it all up just so he could save my life so I'd forgive him about what he did. Nah, I know it wasn't really.

At first, I didn't really welcome him back into my life. I couldn't. I mean I know he's a psychopath and I've accepted that but what he did this time, it was too much. So I ignored him and got on with my life. But God, it was dull. I knew he was back. I knew that he was out there having the time of his life and I was... working. But I wasn't going to give in. He even replaced me! I refused to go back to Baker Street so he replaced me with Molly Hooper and started solving cases while he worked on the terrorist thing.

But then the whole kidnapping/bonfire thing happened. And he saved my life, of course. And I went to say thanks and... I was hooked. He's like a drug. He told me about the terrorist plot and I was hooked. I had to help him.

He showed me this video of an Underground train leaving one station and arriving in another. Only the one passenger who'd been on the train had disappeared! Only then, he realised, it hadn't been the passenger. It had been a whole carriage! We investigated further and discovered that there was an old, disused station between the two stations.

Underneath the Houses of Parliament.

We made our way there only to discover that the carriage was empty! But then we found out why there wasn't a bomb in the carriage. The carriage itself was the bomb. Every seat, every inch of it was covered in explosives. And it was primed to go off just a few minutes later. It would have destroyed the Houses of Parliament and wiped out the government. And, obviously, it would have killed us. But Sherlock, the clever busxxxd, knew where the off switch was.

He saved our lives and he saved the country.

And, as you'll have also seen on the news, Lord Moran was arrested. Yup, the terrorist was the Minister for Overseas Development. You can't trust anyone these days, can you?

So that's it. Sherlock returns from the dead and we save the country. All in a day's work.

Oh, and in other news, I've got engaged. But, it's not something I'm really going to talk about much here. I want to keep some things private. I will say, though, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Sorry, Sherlock

So, yes. It's all good. Better than good. It's bloody brilliant. #sherlocklives means #johnwatsonlives.

link : http://johnwatsonblog.co.uk/blog/07november

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2014 12:04 AM | Show all posts
ok dah selamat menonton sherlock eps 1 nih. amaran spoiler habis2an. sape tak tgk lg sila scroll laju2 ye

1. macam2 teori camne sherlock leh terselamat. ni suma keje anderson la ni   plg tak bleh blah teori ahli club the empty hearse tu, leh plak reka scene sherlock n  moriarty bercium plak
2. Iols dah start suka sama Mary. Mary sgt2 understanding, secocok sgt ngan Watson. Sherlock pun approve sheols Mary n Sherlock sekepala sbb masing2 tak suke misai Watson
3. Scene Sherlock kene belasah ngan Watson smpi 2-3 kali. Yg ni sgt la kelakar. Tp mcm biasa la Watson tu marah2 sayang jah sbnrnye. Yg Mrs Hudson selama ni anggap Watson tu gay yg tu pun kelakar, bengang je Watson
4. Masa Sherlock bawak Molly ganti tmpt Watson, pastu Molly citer yg die dah bertunang. Wah part ni sedih. sbb Molly dah moved on, yg Sherlock plak mcm memberi harapan. sekali tu hujung citer Molly bawak tunang die, ya ampuuunnn... style sebijik sgt ngan Sherlock tak mustahil yg ni pun sociopath jugak kot
5.  Mycroft pun dlm episod kali ni tunjuk hebat gak wat deduction. tp sgt la tak tersangka yg parents diorg ni sgt2 ordinary.  Bengang je Watson yg selama ni makbapak Sherlock pun tau die tak mati
6. Scene last dlm train tu, eeee nakal sgt Sherlock mempermainkan Watson. Tp suke sgt babak ni. Nmpk kecomelan bromance diorg. Sherlock n Watson mmg chemistry sgt kuat. Rsnye dlm episod ni, yg plg best kalau ade babak diorg berdua je. So most of the time boring gak bile diorg tak bersama.
7. Lestrade tak byk sgt fungsi. Masih cool mcm biasa. Tp Anderson, ingatkn dh tau Sherlock hidup lg jadi normal la, skali tu mcm bertambah giler la plak

tak sabarnye nk tgk wedding John n Mary next week!!!!!   

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2014 03:25 PM | Show all posts
Sherlock return watched by 9.2m

The return of Sherlock to BBC One was watched by an average of 9.2 million people, according to overnight figures.

Viewing peaked at 9.7 million during the first 5 minutes of the drama, which saw the detective reunited with Dr John Watson after he appeared to die at the finale of series two.

The first episode of the third series offered fans several different versions of how Holmes survived the fall.

Consolidated figures, including iPlayer viewing, will be released next week.

Sherlock was scheduled against Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on ITV, which pulled in an average 5.1 million viewers.

Some 2.5 million watched David Blaine: Real or Magic? on Channel 4, while 1.5 million watched Glasgow Big Night Out on BBC Two and 1.3 million saw Channel 5's Audience with Ken Dodd.

Sherlock's audience is an improvement on the series two premiere, which was watched by 8.75 million on 1 January, 2012 - rising to 10.66 million after seven days of consolidated viewing.

Some 9.78 million watched the series finale, which saw Holmes, played by Benedict Cumberbatch, plunge to his apparent death.

Steven Moffat, Sherlock's co-creator, executive producer and writer with Mark Gatiss, called the ratings "thrilling news".

"A tribute to the team who work so hard, and with such pride, on the show, and of course to the genius of [Holmes author] Sir Arthur Conan Doyle," said Moffat.

"It's proof that audiences will show up if you give them what they want - though we can't throw Benedict off a roof every week."
'Triumphant return'

Reviews for Wednesday's episode were generally positive, with The Guardian's Sam Wollaston saying he thought Sir Arthur "would approve [and] enjoy it too".

The Daily Telegraph's Chris Harvey hailed it as "the triumphant return of the most charismatic, most fun character on British television".

However the Daily Mail's Christopher Stevens called it a "cop-out", saying Holmes's complex explanation for his survival was "barely more convincing" than the red herring versions.

According to social media analyst SecondSync, the opening episode generated more than 300,000 tweets on Twitter.

The drama also featured Cumberbatch's parents, appearing as his on-screen mother and father.

The actor said he was "so proud" of Wanda Ventham and Timothy Carlton, but admitted it was "kind of nerve-wracking" to appear alongside them.

Sherlock co-creator Gatiss said he was "delighted our loyal audience tuned in on an appropriately bleak and stormy New Year's night".

He added: "After two years it's fantastic to have this response to Sherlock, John and all the team being back on TV. All this and Dr Watson gets married in three days time!"

The next episode is due to air on BBC One on Sunday night.

link : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-25574277

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2014 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Sapa rasa sherlock lagi hensem bila tengok HD ..

dan suara dia ....*sigh*  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-1-2014 08:24 AM | Show all posts
sapa belum tengok ..malam sabtu ni 8.15pm di AXN CH701.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2014 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Benedict Cumberbatch will feature in some way in the Sherlock exhibition

BBCSherlock actor Benedict Cumberbatch is to feature at a museum exhibition about Sherlock Holmes.

The actor who stars in the title role of BBC mystery drama Sherlock is said to be featuring in the exhibition in 'some shape or form'.

A spokesman for the museum told the Radio Times: "I can promise that Benedict Cumberbatch will feature, in some shape or form."

The Museum of London will showcase the new exhibition that will delve into the mind of the world's most famous super sleuth created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle more than a hundred years ago.

The Sherlock Holmes exhibition at the Museum of London opens on Friday 17 October 2014 and runs until Sunday 12 April 2015.

The final episode of the third series of Sherlock - His Last Vow - airs on BBC One Sunday at 8.30pm.

Sila baca article di sini: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sherlock-holmes-museum-benedict-cumberbatch-3003757 Last edited by hironakamura76 on 10-1-2014 12:58 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2014 09:37 PM | Show all posts
sherlock eps 2 dah kuar ke? iols try bukak eztv takboleh pulak...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2014 10:10 PM | Show all posts
hironakamura76 posted on 10-1-2014 08:24 AM
sapa belum tengok ..malam sabtu ni 8.15pm di AXN CH701.

cop..ni season berapa? sbb rabu lepas tgk dia ulang season 1

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 10:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066041 second(s), 41 queries .