CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: admin3

CARI Movie Contest - John Carter

Close [Copy link]
Post time 27-2-2012 01:58 AM | Show all posts
What would be your ideal life if you were transported to Mars?

My ideal life would be that animals are not harmful in Mars and all would live op

enly as a community.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-2-2012 03:32 AM | Show all posts
I'll plant the planet in green with colorful flowers and make it another good plane like earth so that we could move there after 2012(the end of world)..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2012 03:06 PM | Show all posts
What would be your ideal life if you were transported to Mars? (Not more than 30 words)
exploring the world and build a green world without pollution. Everyday enjoying and live happy.

Are you the CARI VIP member?
No

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2012 05:19 PM | Show all posts
A solitude life on the red planet,
I will sit and reflect life without internet,
maybe I will find happiness,
if I don't by then die by loneliness

Not VIP

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2012 06:18 PM | Show all posts
i will do research whether is it desire suitable place for human and bring anyone there from the earth which is getting sick.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2012 06:21 PM | Show all posts
What would be your ideal life if you were transported to Mars? (Not more than 30 words)
Go and try something that unable to be done in mother planet and the same time redefining myself and search for the Meaning of Life.

Yes, I am! #20001086

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-2-2012 06:24 PM | Show all posts
my ideal life if i were transported to Mars are friendly creature, treat me like a queen and fulfill all my requirement.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2012 01:02 PM | Show all posts
I would start searching the way back to earth and most probrably the fastest way to to become the king of the planet. Once the way I found, the commercial trade between earth and mars would start!

Yes I'm VIP member

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-2-2012 03:22 PM | Show all posts
I will create new humanbeing with my special made science formula which is carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, sulphur, phosphorus, chlorine, sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium. New human equals to new life.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2012 04:16 PM | Show all posts
I'll live in Mr Bean Mini car for my daily routine that I teleport along. The car will act as my impregnable fortress as I'm foreigner and expect some hostile activity with local. Of coz the best thing I would not worried about the car being stolen as the stering is detachable.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2012 04:26 PM | Show all posts
I'll share my experience in earth and teach them what LOVE is all about. Help to avoid them to become another earth that having wars so frequently. PEACE.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2012 06:14 PM | Show all posts
I'm going to jumping and flying over(cause no Gravity) and fighting with the monster(if there  any),build more tree even a forest to get GREEN.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2012 07:59 PM | Show all posts

To have a family because family and the loved ones are the most important thing although my partner would be the ugly looking alien!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-2-2012 12:36 AM | Show all posts
My ideal life on Mars gonna be epic because i will create a ladies kingdom that only have women, all of them are mothers, because "Mars just needs Moms"!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-2-2012 05:43 AM | Show all posts
My ideal life is to have a massive rave party 24/7!! Party like theres no tomorrow!!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-2-2012 10:11 AM | Show all posts
The most ideal life would be munching MARS chocolate bars and listening to bruno MARS!

NO.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-2-2012 11:13 AM | Show all posts
i will go to there n build a tuorist place, next time bring ppl go there.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-2-2012 02:17 PM | Show all posts
It will be a simple and peaceful life at Mars.

I'm not vip member.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-2-2012 05:38 PM | Show all posts
I want be an anonymous there, just travel around and explore the different culture of Mars's citizen in different area.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-2-2012 10:12 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1# admin3

Heard before Men are from Mars,I would like to find my perfect Mr.Right there,and live with him happily forever

NO

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 07:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068546 second(s), 41 queries .