Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: tdpp2006

Bateri Baghdad.

[Copy link]
Post time 13-6-2012 04:27 PM | Show all posts
jika dilihat technology dulu hanya digunapakai semula oleh technology sekarang. maka ciplak menciplak berlaku sudah lama yer. umat islam semua sila bangkit untuk wujudkan semula zaman kegemilangan islam terdahulu. create now and forever.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-6-2012 04:45 PM | Show all posts
Satu lagi benda kita boleh tanya....kalau zaman tu dah advance, ada letrik ada kenderaan tanpa haiwa ...
alphawolf Post at 13-6-2012 14:28

dorg guna teknologi hijau so semua tu da lerai n jdk sebati dgn alam la

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2012 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Reply 17# Knowlee

not to be rude. but let's do some reading first. i strongly believe in religion, but it didnt stop me from reading dawkins and darwin, just to know why they say so ;) here are some points below on evolution. also i have found some info on the pyramids, and stonehenge and the likes, on why and how they're created. but tht's another story..
     Because we didn't evolve from monkeys. We evolved from a series of Ape-like ancestors that are different from any other species existing at the moment. Depending on how far back you want to go, you'll eventually get to a common ape-like ancestor we share with the modern monkeys. The term "we evolved from monkeys" is popular misconception.  

Humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees. Scientists believe this common ancestor existed 5 to 8 million years ago. Shortly thereafter, the species diverged into two separate lineages. One of these lineages ultimately evolved into gorillas and chimps, and the other evolved into early human ancestors called hominids. Homo Sapiens (Humans) genetically are still about 98% chimpanzee. Different species branched off and evolved differently according to the conditions around them. We either adapt or become extinct. In a way, one could say that humans are just one of the monkey-type species that still exist today.

Same reason bacteria, fish and other ancient lineages are still here, there is still a niche they fill adequately. Evolution doesn't necessarily replace the previous forms, just as you didn't replace all of your cousins, they just went their own way.

The DNA overlap between humans and pumpkins is 75%. We share 93% with fruit flies. We are not pumpkins. We are not fruit flies. We are not monkeys. The human genome has around 3 billion base pairs, each of which stores two bits (to indicate one of four bases). That's 6 billion bits. 6,000,000,000 (6 Billion) x.02 (2%) = 120,000,000 (120 Million) .That's a lot to work with. The majority of DNA just tells cells how to build, replicate, and function. So while every living thing has similar building blocks, that does not make them the same creature (or evolved from the same creature.)

Evolution theory is the best theory we've got to explain the fossils and similarities between species. However, this doesn't go along with the religion and creationism so people who are theists don't like to believe in evolution. They usually like to affiliate evolution to 'man evolved from monkeys' and define it like that. Actually man just has a common ancestor with other primates. All creatures originally evolved from the same species, according to the theory of evolution.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/If_man_evolved_from_monkeys_why_are_monkeys_still_here#ixzz1xfAO9flg

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2012 07:42 AM | Show all posts
Reply 23# skippy

i know all that already. i know about the ape etc etc etc. the 'monkey' I wrote just a 'bahasa pasar'. darwin theory was one of the topics i learned in my degree. i just don't like to copy and paste anything in this comment. i guess you know what 'rough words' mean right? so, just accept it. but thank you for copying and paste those facts from wiki.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2012 08:18 AM | Show all posts
Reply  Knowlee

not to be rude. but let's do some reading first. i strongly believe in religi ...
skippy Post at 13-6-2012 17:35

kalo kita evolve from monkey..

monkey yg ada skrg ni , tak evolve pun...ke monkey tu evolve dari binatang lain....

cth...tetanuk ...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2012 12:54 PM | Show all posts
Reply 24# Knowlee

didn't know that u knw abt it. apologies. ur bahasa pasar sounds the opposite thts why.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-6-2012 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Reply 25# salimrock

salimrock, i think it's based on "survival of the fittest". saya tak ada formal education masa degree, nor was it even a topic in Form 5. but i'll try to explain. dalam immune system kita, terdapat 2 jenis immunity. adaptive ngan innate. innate ialah immunity yang kita ada dlam diri kita sejak lahir, adaptive pula ialah immunity yang sentiasa adapt setiap kali ada "bendasing" masuk dlam badan. seperti itu juga, manusia, haiwan dan segala kehidupan sentiasa adapt dalam satu environment . scientist believes that due to this, our genes evolves to adapt to the changes to surroundings. contohnya, klau kita tgk haiwan, untuk sesetengah species, betina hanya akan memilih jantan yang terkuat dlam kumpulan itu, this is to ensure that the offspring is also strong (in rough sense). so yang lemah akan pupus (dari segi genes). but evolution is not a process that happens in a fortnight. its a very slow process, can go millions of years.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2012 01:15 PM | Show all posts
anyways, that's an amazing technology..the battery. i read somewhere before that such batteries was used for lights. dont remember where..klau saya jumpa, saya paste linknya di sini nanti.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-6-2012 12:58 AM | Show all posts
Reply  salimrock

salimrock, i think it's based on "survival of the fittest". saya tak ada f ...
skippy Post at 14-6-2012 13:13

Theory Darwin yang kata Manusia dr Ape kurang tepat...sebab Gene manusia berkait rapat dengan Gene Babi....kulit Babi pun hampir sama dengan kulit Manusia

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-6-2012 01:06 AM | Show all posts
Theory Darwin yang kata Manusia dr Ape kurang tepat...sebab Gene manusia berkait rapat deng ...
nobito Post at 21-6-2012 00:58

Menarik boleh mungkin boleh dikaji Al Quran Surah 5 Ayat 60 dan mungkin juga Surah 7 ayat 166

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2012 01:08 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by nobito at 21-6-2012 01:20

Zaman Darwin x da kajian DNA n gene...camna boleh kata berlaku perubahan gene manusia yang terlalu KETARA dalam populasi manusia yang besar dengan environment (cuaca,iklim,pemakanan) setiap manusia yang berbeza.... Perubahan GENE sebenarnya tak ketara di kalangan Manusia.

Jika perubahan gene terlalu ketara sudah tentu kebarangkalian yg besar untuk wujud Beruk yang bijak selain dr manusia denga rupa fizikal yang berbeza dari manusia...

Kalau difikirkan...adakah ribuan tahun lagi Manusia di benua Asia berbeza dengan manusia di benua Amerika?

Manusia di benua Amerika menjadi semakin bodoh...dan manusia di benua Asia semakin bijak....akhirnya manusia di Benua Amerika tinggal atas pokok dan tinggal dlm zoo untuk dilihat oleh orang2 dr Benua Asia yang semakin Bijak dr manusia2 sebelumnya

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Lagi pokok tumbang menghempap kenderaan di Jalan Pinang, hadapan Kuwait Bank, di sini, hari ini.
YgBenarLagi pokok tumbang menghempap kenderaan
Views : 0 Replies : 0
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 16358 Replies : 431
Koleksi Foto : Bunga v2
tariKoleksi Foto : Bunga v2
Views : 107050 Replies : 1547
Darsa Fried Chicken minta maaf berhubung komen rasis terhadap 'type C'
AbahmungDarsa Fried Chicken minta maaf berhubung
Views : 8150 Replies : 104
eCurve Bakal Dirobohkan Untuk Beri Laluan Kepada Projeka Apartmen Mewah.Anda teruja?
YgBenareCurve Bakal Dirobohkan Untuk Beri Lalua
Views : 8029 Replies : 45
Klinik Kesihatan Dipenuhi Warga Rohingya.Netizen panas hati
YgBenarKlinik Kesihatan Dipenuhi Warga Rohingya
Views : 19642 Replies : 23
Dato Seri Mahadi 34 tahun
akumakDato Seri Mahadi 34 tahun
Views : 105606 Replies : 133
Penduduk imbau nostalgia lebih 20 tahun bangunan Lapangan Terbang Sultan Ismail Petra (LTSIP)
ultra78Penduduk imbau nostalgia lebih 20 tahun
Views : 7756 Replies : 6
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 61567 Replies : 2848

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 06:55 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.705169 second(s), 32 queries .