CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: pompankabaret

Ten Reasons Why Muhammad Was a False Prophet?

[Copy link]
Post time 30-4-2013 08:13 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 30-4-2013 10:17 AM
It's not a matter of cherry picking, like usual you have missed my point completely. What did i sa ...

Allow me to show you the fallacy in your own argument.

wkk5159:
It's not a matter of cherry picking, like usual you have missed my point completely. What did i say in my thread on terrorism ??? Mark my word this time ! I said why in 21st century there is still a religion commit terrorism in the name of their god ??? No other religion except Islam !

When you mention about God or religion, you are talking about the absolute true way of God. His way of absolute truth is always true regardless of time i.e. either past, present or future. Notice that you specifically pick 21st century as the criteria to judge a religion, this certainly is not the way of God. Could it because of the Crusades that made you pick the 21st century? In anycase, your point of view is certainly not aligned with the way of God.

wkk5159:
You are the one who is cherry picking on ancient cases of Catholic crusade which i have explained repeatedly the real motives behind this crusade and yet like all other muslims you are pseudodyslexia when i'm telling the truths and facts . If i really want to quote the ancient cases of atrocity committed by other religion, i can easily quote countless of atrocity committed by muslims too, would it be any less cruel and violent ?? Especially those committed by your own prophet Muhammad ???

Bear in mind the crusade is bot Biblical at all, can you find any verse in Bible which tells Christians to spread religion with swords ?? None !
On the contrary, terrorism via jihad is deeply embedded in Islam, do you even know your own Quran or Hadith or not ???
Qur'an:8:12                        "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."
Qur'an:8:57                        "If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorizethem, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned."
Bukhari:V4B52N220                        "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror.'"
So, What kind of muslim are you ? It appears to me that you are just a nominal muslim who don't know your own scripture !

You said; In Islam it is very clear, killing innocent people are sin. Which part of it is me trying to defend the terrorism acts?

This clearly shows your cherry pick attitude against Islam. See my post #304.
Crusaders - membelakangi ajaran Isa sebenar walaupun di bawah gereja Katolik.
Boston Bombing - suggest that Islam needs to be eradicated. No mention of 'membelakangi ajaran Islam yg sebenar'.

Indeed muslims during Prophet Muhammad pbuh time involve in War. But see your response to Mr @Dzulqarnain:

wkk5159:
Typical imbecilic muslim who can't differentiate between war and terrorism act !

But why when muslims were in war (per the posted verses), you called them terrorist? This doesn't sound fair to me. Are you sure you are aligned with the way of God?

Last edited by mashimaru83 on 30-4-2013 08:16 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-5-2013 01:13 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 30-4-2013 10:24 AM
Typical imbecilic muslim who can't differentiate between war and terrorism act !

Worse still ca ...

when people do something motivated by their religion. blame the religion. it is that simple.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2013 09:03 PM | Show all posts
perangsuci1 posted on 10-5-2013 01:13 PM
when people do something motivated by their religion. blame the religion. it is that simple.

It sounds simple the way you put it but one may ask below questions:
1) Do religions really motivate people to commit bad deeds?
2) It is possible that the committed bad deeds were due to other factors other than the religion, have we assess these factors?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 07:54 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.151917 second(s), 25 queries .