Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

[MERGED]--Room inside Kaba is a forbidden.Why? - Pict page 43

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 16-11-2003 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 16-11-2003 05:56 PM:
OIC is an organisation for the Muslim countries & I'm sure the main purpose is to unite the Muslims around the globe. Of course, the Muslim leaders esp. the head of the organisation have to put a lot of efforts to unite the Muslims all over the world. Not everybody agrees to the same thing due to differences, political & econ. differences. I'm sure this happens to any countries & not the Muslim countries only. It's human nature! Don't you ever heard of human nature? Even someone who claims having pure & holy soul like you can't escape with human things like cursing & swearing!!!! Don't pretend you're that holy & pure!!! It's totally garbage!!!!

The way I read your posts, you're manipulating the issues as if your religion can unite all countries on this planet. Somehow many powerful & rich nations like the States, Britain, Germany, France etc. separate Christianity from their administration. We know your presence here is to preach the Muslims so that they'll be attracted to Christianity. Don't ever dreamt of it as long as I'm here!!!

The question still remain and unanswered ????Why public are not allowed to take pics in the tiny room of Kabbah????

Unity????? by bowing down to block black stone is unity.hahahhahahaha give me a break.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

misled_youth This user has been deleted
Post time 16-11-2003 06:34 PM | Show all posts
Why do muslims have to respond to his bullshit with such fervour? Why can't we talk peacefully like how i talk to Gray, Sonny and Fuzz? Don't we achieve more that way?

Hold your rage. Hold your dignity. Hold true to your god.

Who is more of a fool? The fool? Or the Fool that is aggitated by the fool? Wait, that makes me a fool. Whatever!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2003 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by misled_youth at 16-11-2003 06:34 PM:
Why do muslims have to respond to his bullshit with such fervour? Why can't we talk peacefully like how i talk to Gray, Sonny and Fuzz? Don't we achieve more that way?

Hold your rage. Hold your dignity. Hold true to your god.

Who is more of a fool? The fool? Or the Fool that is aggitated by the fool? Wait, that makes me a fool. Whatever!

The forum is to exposed the truth.It is peaceful discussion but  peoples sometimes view  it differently, like u for  example.

Why fool???? Lack of knowledge in God wisdom is fool and thats why peoples get hositle to each other and killed for the sensual paradise.

and whatever

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2003 09:59 PM | Show all posts
still waiting for photos of the tiny dark room. Almost several hrs, not even one single evidences photos of that tiny dark room posted here????

why??? 350 idols??? secret mission in the tiny room???? or dangerous weapons hide ???or may be hide out for saddam or osama????

never trust Arab Muslims....cunning like wolf

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2003 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Hey Truth,

You sound too desperate! Did you get pressure from the top people? Did they really push you to do a good job here? It ain't working!

Why're you so interested to expose the truth when your own Bible is full of lies & corruption. Fool of contradictions too! Loads of them! My piece of advice - pls review & evaluate your own Bible & the teachings of your church. Don't be like a crap trying to teach her children walking straight!

No big deal if the Kings & the world leaders are given the honour to enter the Kaabah. Furthermore, it's not easy to get to the top & be world leaders!!!! They make good decisions for their countries, they know how to take control, they know how to lead etc compared to ordinary people esp. a person who claims himself having pure & holy soul like you. Even Bush never mentioned he has a pure & holy soul. My goodness!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2003 10:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-11-16 09:59 PM:
still waiting for photos of the tiny dark room. Almost several hrs, not even one single evidences photos of that tiny dark room posted here????

why??? 350 idols??? secret mission in the tiny roo ...

My reply:-

I didn't know PEOPLE OF THE BOOK claiming having PURE & HOLY SOUL will waste time talking garbage here unless they're paid for the job!!! You shd be meditating all day & nite long & not wasting your time cursing & swearing. Your soul will lose purity & holliness by doing so!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
SFE talk This user has been deleted
Post time 16-11-2003 10:10 PM | Show all posts
While I have no good reason to doubt the articles within the kaaba as described by the visiting imam mentioned above, I also do not buy the crap about kaaba being a place a sanctity and therefore not allowed to be photographed and restricted only to kings and leaders. If a few can see it, why not all? If you can have 2 million people at a time circling the kaaba,  why not let them even see a photo of it? Essentially, what is there to hide?

And Muslims still did nothing to answer the questions brought up in the first post on this thread. Their are too many illogics in the Muslims claims on the kaaba beinga shrine ordained for worship by allah since adam.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2003 10:15 PM | Show all posts
Busy body SFE Talk, you shd SHUT UP & stop talking garbage of illogical explanation. You don't even dare to confirm that your Bible is free from errors & not compatible with scientific findings. You don't even dare to confirm that the Jews will go Hell like the Muslims b'coz they worship One God & not Jesus!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-11-2003 10:17 PM | Show all posts
And some stupid people like Truth telling us here that Christians don't take pork like the Jews & the Muslims & yet other Christians like SFE take pork. And yet, SFE will question what's the purpose God creates those creatures if we don't eat them. Silly people!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Gray This user has been deleted
Post time 16-11-2003 10:22 PM | Show all posts
The Shape of the Ka'bah

The Ka'bah is nearly square in shape, built with hard dark bluish-grey stones. It now rises to sixteen metres; but was much lower at the time of the Prophet (s. a. w. a.) as may be inferred from the fact that, on the day of conquest of Mecca, the Prophet raised 'Ali (a.s.) on his shoulders so that 'Ali could remove and break the idols that were placed on the roof of the Ka'bah.

The wall [the northern one that faces the Enclosure of Isma'il and] over which is placed the water trough and the one on its opposite side [the southern one] are ten meters and ten centimeters long; while the [eastern] wall which has the door and the one opposite to it are twelve meters long. The door is placed at a height of two meters from the ground level. The Black Stone is fixed in the [east-south] corner, so that if one wants to enter the door, the Stone would be on his left. This Stone is one and a half meters above the ground level, that is, above the level of the circumambulation area. The Black Stone is a hard rock of irregular oval shape, black with some reddish tint; it has red dots and yellow wavy lines which appeared when some broken pieces were soldered and joined. It has a diameter of about thirty centimeters.

The Ka'bah's corners, since ancient days, are called "al-arkan (pl. of "ar-rukn" pillar); the northern one is called, the Iraqi rukn; the western, the Syrian; the southern, the Yemenite; and the eastern (wherein the Black Stone is fixed), is named the Black. The area between the door and the Black Stone is called "al-Multazam" (lit.: the place where one clings to) because when one circumambulates one adheres to it for invocation and prayer.

The trough fixed over the northern wall, which is called the Trough of Mercy, was an innovation of al-Hajjaj ibn Yusuf; in 954 A.H. Sultan Sulayman changed that with a silver one; that too was replaced by Sultan Ahmad in 1021 A.H. with another one of enamelled silver with golden designs. In 1273 A.H. Sultan `Abdu 'l-Majid replaced it with another one made of gold, and it is the present one.

Facing the northern wall is a wall - half circle in shape. It is called, al-Hatim. It is like a bow whose two ends face the northern [Iraqi] and the western [Syrian] rukns; there is a gap of two meters and three centimeters between the ends of the bow and the said rukns. The wall, al-Hatim, is one metre high and one and a half meters wide. It is paneled with carved marble. The distance between the centre of al-Hatim and the center of the northern wall of the Ka'bah is eight meters and forty-four centimeters. The area covered by al-Hatim and the northern wall is known as Hijr Isma'il [Enclosure of Isma'il]. About three meters of this space was included in the Ka'bah built by Ibrahim (a. s.); and the remaining area was the pen for sheep of Hajirah and her son. It is said that Hajirah and Isma'il are buried in the same Enclosure.

The changes and alterations that were done inside the Ka'bah, and the rituals and sunnah rites connected with the House are not so necessary to be described here.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2003 10:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Gray at 16-11-2003 10:22 PM:
The Shape of the Ka'bah

The Ka'bah is nearly square in shape, built with hard dark bluish-grey stones. It now rises to sixteen metres; but was much lower at the time of the Prophet (s. a ...

Gary,

Why are u putting the long cut and paste???? I am not interested about the history. I knew the history that this Ka'bah was pagans moon god allah.

Right now I am only asking for photos or any image in the tiny room at Ka'bah. is that so diffcult to produced??

If u love your religion, show me that proof. This very important for everyone to know what inside in the tiny room. Pls no jumbo cumbo stories like 2 pillar, lantern or whatever. I need evidences "photos".

READ MY LIPS " I NEED PHOTOS INSIDE THE TINY ROOM OF KA'BAH'

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 16-11-2003 at 10:33 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2003 10:33 PM | Show all posts
I still do not buy the crap about kaaba being a place a sanctity and therefore not allowed to be photographed and restricted only to kings and leaders. If a few can see it, why not all? If you can have 2 million people at a time circling the kaaba,  why not let them even see a photo of it? Essentially, what is there to hide?

And Muslims still did nothing to answer the questions brought up in the first post on this thread. Their are too many illogics in the Muslims claims on the kaaba being a shrine ordained for worship by allah since adam.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2003 10:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 16-11-2003 10:33 PM:
I still do not buy the crap about kaaba being a place a sanctity and therefore not allowed to be photographed and restricted only to kings and leaders. If a few can see it, why not all? If  ...

Yes, I agreed with you. This peoples performs hajj by paying money and why not to view inside the tiny room.

Something  is not right here???

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2003 10:38 PM | Show all posts
The Covering of the Ka'bah

The story of Hajirah and Isma'il and their settlement at Mecca, that Hajirah hang her mantle as a curtain on the door of the Ka'bah when its construction was completed.

As for the covering of the House itself, it is said that the first to cover it was the Tubba [Tubba' - was the title of the Kings of Yemen. (tr.)] Abu Bakr As'ad, who hang on it the sheets embroidered with silver threads. His successors followed this custom. Then people started covering it with sheets of various kinds - putting one upon the other. Whenever a covering looked old, a new one was put over it. This continued until Qusayy came on the scene. He imposed a tax on the Arabs for putting a new covering every wear. This system continued in his descendants. Abu Rabi'ah ibn al-Mughirah used to put a covering one wear and all the clans of Quraysh did so the next wear.

The Prophet covered the House with Yemenite sheets. This custom continued. When the 'Abbaside caliph al-Mahi! went for pilgrimage, the attendants of the House complained to him about the coverings that had accumulated on the roof of the Ka'bah. They said there was a danger of the roof collapsing down because of that load. The King ordered that all the old coverings should be removed and that every year a new covering should replace the old one - and that custom is followed uptil now.

The Ka'bah is draped from inside too. The first to do so was the mother of `Abbas, son of `Abdu 'l-Muttalib - she had done so because of a vow she had taken regarding her son- 'Abbas.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2003 10:40 PM | Show all posts
I'm ignoring both of you dumb individuals...keep on blabberin 'no one is listenin' both of you are not worth the effort :re:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2003 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Gray at 16-11-2003 10:40 PM:
I'm ignoring both of you dumb individuals...keep on blabberin 'no one is listenin' both of you are not worth the effort :re:

Would u be dumb if true God ask u:

1) hve u consider to find out what inside the tiny dark room behind the Ka'ba??

What would be your answer then????

In court, anyone who committed crime, the Judge will ask evidences. Written evidences is less effective but photos and images is more effectives.

In judgment day, True God is going to ask u Muslims same question.

1) hve u consider to find out what inside the tiny dark room behind the Ka'ba??

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 16-11-2003 at 10:53 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-11-2003 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Gray at 16-11-2003 10:38 PM:
The Covering of the Ka'bah

The story of Hajirah and Isma'il and their settlement at Mecca, that Hajirah hang her mantle as a curtain on the door of the Ka'bah when its construction was c ...

again talking about cloth and dressing the Harlot. Where is my photos???

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 16-11-2003 at 10:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2003 10:58 PM | Show all posts
Gray is ignoring simple questions because he's ignorant himself. He can't make any sense of all this kaaba tradition and ritual. I wonder what all that cut and paste will help his ign0rance.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2003 11:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 16-11-2003 10:58 PM:
Gray is ignoring simple questions because he's ignorant himself. He can't make any sense of all this kaaba tradition and ritual. I wonder what all that cut and paste will help his ign0rance.

Gary and rest of Muslims are now lost and wondering about tiny room. They (muslims) going thru search engine to look for photos but no avail.

My advise:

Go and get permission from Arab government to allow u muslims view personally inside the tiny room and make sure snap pics in every angle.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2003 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Muslims believe that Koran is the sign that the curse of Babel has been broken by Allah and a call by him to return to one universal language, the Koran Arabic language. Amazingly, there is a verse in Koran which challenges men and demons to use science to escape from earth and the heavens. He urges them to use science for that purpose. The sign of Babel can be seen also in mosque towers. There is a competition right now going between mosques to see which one will reach the highest levels (Hassan II in Casablanca is the one that breaks the record with its minaret that reaches 170m.) (See Genesis 11:1-9). I discern that Muslims are bound by the spirit of Babel and are under the curse of G-d. I believe that is why Muslims have a lot of conflicts amongst themselves, and can never have peace, even according to the physical dimension. The spirit of the antichrist: Koran denies the deity of Jesus (John 2:22-23). It also denies the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Him, which is the very heart of G-d抯 message to human beings. Islam fits into all of the characteristics of the antichrist. The body of Islam is a body which is directly designed to be an adversary to the body of Christ and a competitor with it. Islam is a clear picture of the allegory of the beast of the sea in Revelation 13:1-10. The spirit of tradition: Muslims are often controlled by their traditions. They may not believe that they are good but still they feel that they must follow those rules out of duty and by fear of the curse of Muhammad and their forefathers.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 05:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062930 second(s), 39 queries .