CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Terong Pipit

The First Commandment is that God is One. Jesus is not GOD!

[Copy link]
me This user has been deleted
Post time 26-11-2004 01:15 PM | Show all posts
so you're writing it at last...
there's something that god cannot do...
and that will make god not perfect...
which ofcourse mean god are qualify to be the "god" cause god is not perfect...
which ofcourse mean god is more human than we thought...
like you post earlier god is perfect than the word perfect itself...

[ Last edited by me on 26-11-2004 at 01:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-11-2004 01:22 PM | Show all posts
my anwer again, look at this thread topic.....that's my answer! hehehe,playing twist huh ME....

Peace yall...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2004 01:29 PM | Show all posts
twist???

i believe god can do anything and everything...

you believe there is something that god cannot do...

you claimed i'm twisted...???

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2004 02:43 AM | Show all posts
Yeah u twisted with ur own belief......the answer to ur question is the topic of this thread itself! who's breaking the commandment???summed ur answer by the topics itself....enjoy your journey to find your answer mate!!!

Allah Know's Best...
Peace yall....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2004 08:32 AM | Show all posts
well we did started here...

Originally posted by Truth.8 at 26-11-2003 14:26:
I hve already posted this topic many times. My topic " One God But Two Persons"

Just browse thru and catch my topic.

then you post this...
God can wish anything but not embarassed himself by claiming he got a son
(a human who supposed to be his creation)....Christianity is similar like the Old Greek concept of God & Goddess which have family!!! hmmmm.....

so...here we are now...you claiming that god is not perfect...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2004 10:38 AM | Show all posts
yup jesus no god
otherwise he would have told us so in the bible  

peace

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-12-2004 08:40 AM | Show all posts
you bastid...where have you been...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2004 12:04 AM | Show all posts
okay..gotta take out the trash..i read something about a new muslim convert that cant say anything..or somebody told him to shut up..to the dude..kid rite? welcome..as long as he keeps his islamic faith..he can defend islam.....he defended islam better than old muslims ourselves sometimes

for the quran sunnah and hadith..if u study the arabic word..which i m sure know u know shit about..quran derives from the root word qara'..or iqra' which means read...on the other hand sunnah and hadith has the same meaning..sunna and hadasa..news..ways...etc..to simply put it..for you laymen out there..quran is the manual of islam while hadith and sunnah is the practical..in quran we found many verses urging for muslims to pray..but no method of payer is conveyed..then our beloved prophet taught us how to pray asin his hadith "pray as u see me pray"...y??so that we will always obey the quran..salvation..that proves his love..then, sunnah and hadith acts as a clearence for some of the verses of the quran since the language of the quran is so heavenly and it is impossible for us the normal human beings to fully understand it..if it is not..then why there are a lot of non muslims especially the japanese  studying the quran? have u heard of muslims that studies the bible?or trying to master hebrew language?no ..why? because  quran is all comprehensive and its teaching is fresh as time itself..

okies..regarding the god taking a son thingy..to have a son requires a relationship between man and a woman..its a natural bilogical thing...also..the proceesss is also about the 'need;..keperluan..especially with a woman..god does not need anybody...he stands by himself...in arabic kunfayakun... be and let it be..so calling jesus the son of god is ..well..not correct..needs is a human thing..

clear enough?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-12-2004 12:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by azrie87 at 26-11-2003 05:11 AM:

assalamualaikum.

no. its not ok in islam to have multiple sex partners. but it is ok in islam to have until 4 wives. there are good reason behind this.

bowing an object? we worship the o ...

okies..another trash..multiple sex partners??how low can u go..u look at women as sexual objects..and that is it..do you know y islam permits men to marry 4 women? because it knows by the end pf time..women will outnumber men..so by marriying this women..we can evade having *****s  all over the place..also..we will have a bigger ummah taht comes from a legitimate families..u do know the meaning of ummah rite?

bowing ..okiesss...this is a good one...all over the world..muslim bow to the kaabah (at least get the spelling correct)it is originally built by prophet abraham with his son's help prophet ismael..uder the command of god..do you know what abraham did as soon as he finished building it? he prayed to god so that many people will come from all over the world to gather there as a symbol of tauhid faith (at that time there was no islam yet, the original religion spread by the past prophets was called tauhid) tauhid taught people to worship only one god and that is Allah.even though there are four schools of muslims scholars..they pray to the same god at the same direction..it proves that the kaabah is the symbol of the islamic unity..ok i tell u what..have u seen anywhere a picture of kaabah that muslims worships and make offerings to?no? go figure..FYI, there was a time when there was this christian ruler in a part of euthopia..he heard about the fame and splendour of kaabah as a religious and economic heaven..he wanted to steal the spotlight so he bulit a chruch that was perfect in his eyes..still..nobody came..so he was very furious and brought his army riding elephants trying to destroy the kaabah..but by Allah's grace..s flock of birds called ababeel came carriying stones from hell..raining the soldiers the said stones and they were defeated..it is described in the quran..well..i know u dont give shit about it..just to tell you that we muslims do not consider tales from the quran as myths..even the weakest muslim never deny it..like some of your christian scholars consider tales from the bible as simply as tales..like the tales of noah and lot...nudff saidd..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2004 08:43 AM | Show all posts
okies..regarding the god taking a son thingy..to have a son requires a relationship between man and a woman..its a natural bilogical thing...also..the proceesss is also about the 'need;..keperluan..especially with a woman..god does not need anybody...he stands by himself...in arabic kunfayakun... be and let it be..so calling jesus the son of god is ..well..not correct..needs is a human thing..

okay...again...in islam...what can god do...??

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2004 12:16 PM | Show all posts
he can do anything..but he will NEVER TAKE a human quality and weakness..get it??

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2004 03:16 PM | Show all posts
he can do anything

there...he can be a white dove if he wants to...he can create 1 million human if he wants to...

and you...have you got no faith in god...??

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 7-12-2004 06:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-7 03:16 PM:

there...he can be a white dove if he wants to...he can create 1 million human if he wants to...

and you...have you got no faith in god...??

I don't think He would want to have a mind like yours ~ with a way of thinking which  defies & insults His Majesty and His Perfection. Your imperfection and your low thinking is for you to develop. He has given you the faculties. Improve on it. You can. He doesn't need to. He is Perfect. He is the Source. You are the ungrateful recipient.

Your idea of 'faith in God' is only logical for lost souls who do not know who they are, why they are here , where they come from and where they are going. It is for people floating in the daydreams and nightmares of  pagan mythologies.

The Malays have a term for this state of exixtence ~  'lalai' ~ living in the world of your self made fantasies ~ a world of make believe ~ inherited from primitive pagans of the dark ages.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 7-12-2004 at 06:19 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2004 11:18 PM | Show all posts
CONCUR 1000000% KENNY
god will never stoop that low to turn into man jesus to save mankind from their own sins.  uh huh

man gotta be accountable n responsible for their own evils n not pretendin they can escape punishment by havin jesus to die for their sins.  wot rubbish  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2004 08:48 AM | Show all posts
oh...so there is something that your god cannot do...and that would mean your god is not perfect...what is equal to not perfect...yes human...oh, maybe your god really is muhammad...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2004 08:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 7-12-2004 11:18 PM:
CONCUR 1000000% KENNY
god will never stoop that low to turn into man jesus to save mankind from their own sins.  uh huh

man gotta be accountable n responsible for their own evils n not pretendi ...

so your god have ego...that's something new...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-12-2004 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-8 08:48 AM:
oh...so there is something that your god cannot do...and that would mean your god is not perfect...what is equal to not perfect...yes human...oh, maybe your god really is muhammad...

o deceptive donkey
commonsense gonna tell u no god almighty wanna stoop that low to save mankind from their sins by gettin himself killed by his own creation jews n romans  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2004 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-8 08:49 AM:

so your god have ego...that's something new...

o deceptive donkey
commonsense gonna tell u no god almighty wanna switch into man to save mankind from their sins.  thats dumb  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2004 02:45 PM | Show all posts
no god almighty wanna switch into man to save mankind

why??

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2004 04:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-8 02:45 PM:

why??

o deceptive donkey

where in bible that teaches god wanna switch into man to save mankind from sins?  where?  

peace

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 09:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.293394 second(s), 42 queries .