Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Kavadis ? big show off or mention in Scriputres

[Copy link]
Post time 31-5-2014 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 29-5-2014 04:36 AM
my question  very simple: are all this 9 planets effect our life?  yes or no?

My simple answer, more or less, yes. They influence other creatures in their movements within the galaxy. They're creatures too just like the Brahmas (Creators). I had given you the references from our gospels... The Bhagavata Purana, Brahma Purana and Vishnu Purana. My reference for the Brahmas also come from the Puranas and Buddhist sutras Last edited by vikramavardhana on 31-5-2014 08:04 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-6-2014 03:38 PM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 31-5-2014 04:01 PM
My simple answer, more or less, yes. They influence other creatures in their movements within the  ...

meaning, the hindus need to worship the planets to have good movement/or positive  in life??

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2014 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 4-6-2014 07:38 AM
meaning, the hindus need to worship the planets to have good movement/or positive in life??

Not worship in this context, it is "respect" in order to peacefully coexist with them
The reason for astrology is not to predict things or to get over the Brahmalikhit but to understand how the Universe works.
We never "worship" the grahas as in the Christians' concept of worshiping Jesus in order to be saved from "hell" or to be blessed with the "Kingdom".

The concept is that, we worship the "Holy Spirit" of the God in all of its embodiment.
The planets that you see with your eyes as visible consist the spirits of the God.
The spirits and the souls come from God.
This concept is the concept which is also discussed in Neoplatonism and your early Church Fathers had adopted this idea to explain the nature of your God Jesus in Alexandria in Egypt around 3rd CE
You get the idea that Jesus is your God from Neoplatonism.
You believe that those who're not baptized in the name of Father in the Heaven and God Jesus (according to your movement) would be doomed in Hell

Differently to us, we do not inclusively believe that those who do not worship the grahas would be affected with negative or positive results. We do not attach ourselves (jiva) to this "science" or "knowledge", thus creating "Egoism"

Everything has its own dharm, so does the graha and other souls within the Universe.  
We look at the dharm in its tiers from the grass-root up to the peak.
Last edited by vikramavardhana on 4-6-2014 09:14 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-6-2014 10:39 AM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 4-6-2014 04:08 PM
Not worship in this context, it is "respect" in order to peacefully coexist with them
The reas ...

simple understanding ...not necessary to worship planets nor respect because we can worship the One  who created it...
when you  worshipped the Creator is good enough than all this nonsense of praying to 9 planets things..

yes the Moon got some effect   such the water and etc....but it was created in such way by the Creator....so, not going and worshipping moon or whatever plantes..

you guys  are fool to understand the simple understanding about Creator...rather you need thousands of demi gods and planets...silly

Last edited by Truth.8 on 11-6-2014 10:42 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2014 04:45 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 11-6-2014 02:39 AM
simple understanding ...not necessary to worship planets nor respect because we can worship the On ...

It's just the word "worship" which is translated into English as such. That doesn't mean that we "worship" those phenomenon like you worship god Jesus. We could also say that we're praying to God to bless the Sun or the Moon or the grahas and around us which is equivalent to birkats in Hebrew. Just like the Jews blessing the Sun (Birkat haKamah). I have many Jewish friends here and why they could understand us better as compared to you, Christians or Muslims? Why don't you call Jacob as a silly fool when he "worship" the Sun in his tent?

The moon does causing tide, but what is the effect of the moon activities toward human-being or their mental-state? Those prescriptions did not come simply as the acts of worship as understood by Christians or Muslims. The reasons for those things among them is to protect human spirit (which comprises the intellectual faculties such as heart, mind and so on). You've been too much clinging on the nama rupa (appearances) and samjna (perception). These two are subjects to sufferings (because it will affect you when others do not share the same world-view with you)

Say if you perform Sabbath as according to Jewish Chabad movement website (I know them), then you should also submit yourself to Orthodox Judaism Rabbinical authority. Then, what would you say to those Jewish when they recite the Berachots according to the Babylonian Talmud? Does that mean, they do not know about God? The words might be different since we use Vedic Sanskrit in our liturgy while those Jewish use Biblical Hebrew. We do know about God but we don't have or need Jesus or Muhammad because we have our own "Seers". We don't worship our Seers as gods like Jesus or the "lanets" like what you think but we do looking at their spiritual state of every being as divine which are two different things

By the way, one of my Modern Orthodox Jewish friend claimed that we, Brahmin Hindus look more closer to the Karaite Jewish who only follow Torah but leaving behind the Talmuds. But we do not follow Moses nor Jewish prophets. We don't need them! We have our own prophets (if you wanted to identify them as ones) Last edited by vikramavardhana on 11-6-2014 09:40 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-6-2014 05:30 PM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 11-6-2014 04:45 PM
It's just the word "worship" which is translated into English as such. That doesn't mean that we " ...

I hve good life and health but I do not believe in those 9 planets worshipped or giving respect .  Yes i view the 9 planets is beatifuly the act of Creator...

you and others are demi god worshipper ...

Those who worship the demigods will take birth among the demigods; those who worship the ancestors go to the ancestors; those who worship ghosts and spirits will take birth among such beings; and those who worship Me will live with Me. Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Bhagavad-gītā As It Is 9.25

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-6-2014 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 11-6-2014 09:30 AM
I hve good life and health but I do not believe in those 9 planets worshipped or giving respect .  ...

I think you're the ones who worship Jesus as demi-god

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2014 05:46 PM | Show all posts
Then again, do you understand what Vedanta means when you use the Gita portion from there? Or is it simply to justify that only Christians are the pure monotheists and will go to paradise? Let me remind you one thing. Monotheism is only a "sub-ideology" among ideologies in a particular body of "faith"    

We do not need any paradise. We prefer to unite with the Para-Brahmann (the Highest Brahman). Not to be with Jesus (he's only a demigod guru among gurus). So, the Gita also refers to you as a demi-god worshipers Last edited by vikramavardhana on 11-6-2014 10:00 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-6-2014 05:52 PM | Show all posts
We preserve our health through siddha and ayurveda sciences... ayurveda is vedic knowledge revealed by Dhanavatari. Part of it, we do practice modern medical treatment just like everyone else

It is up to you, to worship or not to worship any phenomenon. Worship is a very subjective word. You could also worship worldly materials without you realize it

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2014 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Why we do not condemn Christians when they worship Jesus (a Middle East demigod)? You may paste that part of Gita everywhere, but how could you conduct proper analysis when you only pick up things you think suits what you think and leaving behind others??? What says shlok 23 of the Gita?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-6-2014 10:15 AM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 11-6-2014 10:20 PM
Why we do not condemn Christians when they worship Jesus (a Middle East demigod)? You may paste that ...

it was the One who told if anyone faith in HIM ...they leave in him.
demi  gods is materialise worshipped....that  why see hindus worshipped lectumi for wealth....i hve  seen two type of hindus...hindus who worshipped demi gods...their face not aura...compare the one worshipped ONE...one example the group braham kumaris....you noticed they talk humble and have aura...

materialise worshipped          followers  are corrupted...not i says but the Gita says...it is true

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2014 04:21 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 12-6-2014 02:15 AM
it was the One who told if anyone faith in HIM ...they leave in him.
demi  gods is materialise wo ...

Lakshmi is a Shakti (cosmos energy), she still comes from God so thus who rever God through her still would eventually reach Him just like you who rever Jesus
Last edited by vikramavardhana on 12-6-2014 10:23 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2014 10:04 AM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 12-6-2014 04:21 PM
Lakshmi is a Shakti (cosmos energy), she still comes from God so thus who rever God through her st ...

if that the case....why the book of upan says ONE GOD??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2014 09:56 AM | Show all posts
Bhagavad Gita, in chapter 7, Verse 20 to 25, describes Idol Worshipers (those who worship things other than God) as Idiots and stupids, If I am wrong can someone explain me these Verses?

My view: i noticed many religion worshippped  demi gods for wealth , power and that include comes greed.

The chinese will offer paper  money, cakes and etc so that their wealth increased...which is  not a sincere worshipped rather seeking material of world..
The hindus worshipped laksmi for wealth ...so that they pour with wealth...is not sincere too.

But such worship does not lead to the ultimate goal which is Moksha, but leads to further entanglement in the world of Karma.                                                ...this i quote base on hindusim not base on my believed...since i m in hindu forum...hence i quote as per hindusim....

what is sincere worshipped?

praying to GOD without asking anything rather asking GOD for his blessing , love and thanking HIM for creating us as humans....and thank HIM that each day we wake up, we are alive and good....

Last edited by Truth.8 on 30-10-2014 10:03 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2014 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 30-10-2014 09:56 AM
Bhagavad Gita, in chapter 7, Verse 20 to 25, describes Idol Worshipers (those who worship things oth ...

"But those whose minds are distorted by desires resort to other gods, observing various rites, constrained by their own natures".

The above speaker talk about bakti.....meaning each bakti has different meaning.... peoples worshipped bakti of wealth, bakti of God, bakti of fame  and etc...so it is individual  perferences  to worshippped according to their  bakti desires...

my view :wrong

Bakti should be balance in every way in the life of humans...we cannot worshipped soley  on  materials , fame and etc ..it leads to doom , greed and etc...

Bakti need balance :    balance  in our desire which  is mixture of spirituality - materials and others.... NOT seeking  bakti of  worshipped of material or fame soley...

any comments from our Hindu friends??

Last edited by Truth.8 on 12-11-2014 01:13 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2014 11:25 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 12-11-2014 12:52 PM
"But those whose minds are distorted by desires resort to other gods, observing various rites, con ...

It’s such a shame that many Hindus do not know about acaryas contribution towards Sanatana Dharma. And they  are not interested in their hardworking to save the  dharma. Many of them  running after magician gurus who gives material desire. They  are not interested in seeking the Supreme truth which taught by the great acaryas such as Adi Sankara, Ramanujacarya, Madhvacarya and Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

Today hindus are trying to be a devotee for some gurus who do not even tell their followers to be vegetarian which is the primary quality of the dharma.  Hindus  are destroying their  own dharma by seeking false teachings and gurus. This page is urging everyone to learn the contribution made by Lord Buddha, Sankaracarya, Ramanujacarya, Madhvacarya and Caitanya Mahaprabhu...Yes one false teachings is toturing the physical body and putting a great show in street which look stupid ...

Please share this picture to reach the rest of  hindus followers. Thank you

Last edited by Truth.8 on 17-11-2014 10:18 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-11-2014 10:25 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 16-11-2014 11:25 AM
It’s such a shame that many Hindus do not know about acaryas contribution towards Sanatana  ...

Breaking coconuts, rolling over and over to gain something , etc...are this act of faith?

if you go deep into Bhagavad Gheetha  you can find  the guidelines of  what to think, what to do, what to say,  and  the whole  should be pattern of a life which is advisable. Geetha  and all other Upanishads  show  two paths. one with you can  live  as most of the people live  and other path which will give you  the advised oneby Geetha.  the choice is yours. Geetha  even tells  what to eat and what not to eat.  Drink is also  prohibited every where.  but it  is not  written  like which is  written in law books such books  with  numbers  and  sub divisions  etc.  if you are really enthusiastic  about the  question please start reading  and consuming the  real meaning  of  Geetha.  Lokamanaya Tihilakjis  Geetharashsya  Vinobajis  writing  etc  all  explain these.  Do it with a sincere heart.  not to satisfy others.  Then feel the difference.  Hindu Dharma  has no  dos  and don't dos  listed in abook.  you have to steer your way  by knowing  all these.

http://www.quora.com/Do-Hindus-r ... llow-the-Holy-Quran
by  : Sasi Kumar

Last edited by Truth.8 on 28-11-2014 10:27 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-12-2014 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Even if one commits the most abominable action, if he is engaged in devotional service he is to be considered saintly because he is properly situated in his determination.chapter 9.30

The power of bhakti or loving devotional service to the Supreme Lord is so potent that it is indomitable and indestructible. Even if a person of abominable behaviour somehow or other worships the Supreme or any of His Vedically authorised incarnations exclusively with determination comprehending that all other gods are but part of Him then such a person is considered venerable and because He desires to serve the Supreme Lord solely He has made the correct resolve and come to the right conclusion..

this base on hindu gurus...

p/s : doesn't mean one need to worship god who drink samsu smoke  cigar...does it justify to says that is God or torturing physical body to reach God? unless it was created hand of humans....

Last edited by Truth.8 on 9-12-2014 11:01 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2014 09:04 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

p/s : doesn't mean one need to worship god who drink samsu smoke  cigar...does it justify to says that is God or torturing physical body to reach God? unless it was created hand of humans....

And this comes from someone who worship a dead corpse hanging on the wall. Or an Arabic-a$$ kisser.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-12-2014 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 10-12-2014 09:04 AM
by Snake.8
And this comes from someone who worship a dead corpse hanging on the wall. Or an Arabic-a$$ kisser.

if you need to know the truth why Lord Jesus crucifixion, take  your debate in C&C   not here unless you been drunked just like the samsu drinking deities

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 06:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.270331 second(s), 42 queries .