Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

di tengah2 hutan ada lah situ,,,cari lah

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 28-4-2014 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 28-4-2014 01:41 PM
International level my a$$.

Do you even know Malaysian history? BODOH.

yes i am aware of the international issue....Mahathir brought so much of development and idea : putra jaya, cyber jaya and etc..

From this idea and development, peoples are given job opportunity...
ungrateful peoples like u include hindraf are consider a parasite...who not being grateful ...
rather than taking  this opportunity to achieve goal they bark like dogs in street that they been marginalised....if one truly smart and know how to managed their life, we can achieve goal...just like the hindu guy who is Astro founder  who now rich and etc...

to me those bark  in street are peoples who have their own agenda...lazy and dependant on goverment...

i came to KL  only 20 ringgit..not have enough money to eat for 1 week...yet I have survived and have achived my goal....Never I have blame the goverment or anyone...it all in us......
unlike u, stealing company time and computer to debate here is consider like theif and parasite

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-4-2014 08:48 AM | Show all posts
by truth.8

yes i am aware of the international issue....Mahathir brought so much of development and idea : putra jaya, cyber jaya and etc..

I asked you whether you know MALAYSIAN HISTORY or not. Do you understand the question? MALAYSIAN HISTORY.

i came to KL  only 20 ringgit..

I don't give $hit.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-4-2014 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 29-4-2014 08:48 AM
by truth.8

I asked you whether you know MALAYSIAN HISTORY or not. Do you understand the question? MALAYSIAN HISTORY.

yes I am aware of  it

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2014 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Why is my post being edited MONTHS AFTER ITS POST? Oi Ibnur ... you are trying to showcase your MALAYS BULLSHIT and ATTITUDE TO ME, kah? Dasar penganas macam Muhammad juga,

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2014 09:01 PM | Show all posts
hmmmmmm......

MAS  hilang
kini Malindo tengah naik....

Malindo linked to Umno MP’s family? link :  http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com ... to-umno-mps-family/

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2014 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 7-5-2014 09:01 PM
hmmmmmm......

MAS  hilang

So now you into conspiracy theory already?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 8-5-2014 10:11 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 8-5-2014 09:30 AM
So now you into conspiracy theory already?

well whether is consipracy or not...my six sense believed in deep forest....not in sea

have you watch how malindo turn back after having break problem...  like telling to whole world that malindo is professional and able to solve  issue and recently a women shouted that there is a bomb in that plane and the staff member surrender to police

macam nak tunjuk konon nya airline ini bagus sangat

so what you think

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2014 11:50 AM | Show all posts
by truth.8

so what you think

I think you have too much time in your hands and nothing better to do.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-5-2014 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 8-5-2014 11:50 AM

I think you have too much time in your hands and nothing better to do.

i see..so you have better    things to do here by questioning  my faith and others faith???

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2014 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 8-5-2014 12:13 PM
i see..so you have better    things to do here by questioning  my faith and others faith???{:1_550 ...

Question your idiotic faith = questioning the disappearance of MH370? Lu gila kah? Do you really think I could be bothered about your delusion that you have "visions" that MH 370 in a jungle somewhere? You're the ONLY ONE IN THIS FORUM who is bothered about your idiotic vision. No one gives a damn about it, including myself.

You make announcement the plane is in the forest.
Then you complain no one gives a damn about your announcement.
Then you question other people's faith.
And now you claim questioning the disappearance of MH 370 (your vision) is equal to questioning Christianity.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-5-2014 03:37 PM | Show all posts
hahahahhhahha

Aussie officials declare MH370 definitely not in search area

no body found yet can get insurance money... Last edited by Truth.8 on 29-5-2014 03:38 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-5-2014 03:47 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-6-2014 03:35 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 9-3-2014 01:25 PM
Roh mereka sudah semadi di laut. Yg mereka akan temui hanyalah jasad shj.

laut

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2014 03:40 PM | Show all posts
Did MH17 pilot divert INTO the danger zone? Aviation expert claims captain made last-minute change of course over Ukraine because he 'felt uncomfortable'

Russian military expert claims pilot radioed his concerns about the route before diverting over rebel-held territory
    Russian media explores theory that Ukrainian armed forces shot down Boeing 777 after mistaking it for Putin's jet
    Malaysia Airlines filed flight plan requesting 35,000 feet through airspace but was told to fly at 33,000
    Kremlin leader was flying back to Moscow from Brazilian World Cup at around same time passenger plane crashed
    Russian aviation sources said the routes of the two planes 'crossed at the same point and on the same altitude'
    Ukrainian official accuses Putin of smuggling missile launcher back into Russia to cover up Kremlin involvement
    Malaysian transport minister said MH17 was flying on approved route and pilot given no last-minute instructions
    Putin calls for a ceasefire by pro-Russian separatists and Ukrainian government forces to allow for negotiations
    Confusion over the two black boxes: Rebel says none found, another said it has eight, Ukraine says it has both
    Ukrainian officials issue plea for respect as it emerges looters are raiding the possessions of dead passengers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ ... .html#ixzz37tjgyJKF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2014 12:04 PM | Show all posts
World war 3 Last edited by Truth.8 on 20-7-2014 12:41 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2014 12:42 PM | Show all posts
Nostradamus, Century 7, quatrain 17:

The prince who has little pity of mercy,

Will come through death to become very knowledgeable:

The kingdom will be attended with great tranquility,

When the great one will soon be fleeced.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-7-2014 12:43 PM | Show all posts
There are 7 stripes on the Malaysian Flag. So another 7-17.

Revelations 7:17 : "For the Lamb on the throne will be their Shepherd. He will lead them to
springs of life-giving water. And God will wipe every tear from their
eyes."

The 2nd coming? End of the world? Conspiracy theories are so easy to come up with.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2014 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 20-7-2014 12:43 PM
There are 7 stripes on the Malaysian Flag. So another 7-17.

Revelations 7:17 : "For the Lamb on  ...

MH17 conspiracy theories

1. It was an HIV/AIDS cover up

The terrible news that the plane held prominent HIV/AIDS researchers sparked speculation that it was not a random target. One theory proposed that the attack was a cover-up for the so-called “man-made origins” of AIDS - which is another theory in itself. It has been pointed out that 16 years ago, AIDS patient advocate and World Health official Jonathan Mann was also killed in a plane crash that some still find suspicious.

2. It was an attempt to start WWIII

While it’s not yet clear exactly why the missile was fired at the plane, some believe it was an attempt to bring on the next world war.

“We can clearly see an attempted false flag to launch WWIII unfolding,” a commenter said on the website Before Its News. They also pointed to a Russian tweet predicting the deliberate downing of a plane full of people, as an instigation of a NATO invasion.

Translation: “Soon will be shot down over the ruins of the liner packed full of innocent Euro-tourists. It will be the occasion for the official invitation to NATO. So I see.”
Though this theory doesn’t make sense, as killing innocent people is not a very stratigic move for NATO.
3. It was an assasination attempt on Putin
Russia’s Interfax news agency claimed that Russian President Vladimir Putin was on board his personal jet and flying on the exact same route as MH17 at the same time. His plane was the same size and colour as the Malaysia Airlines flight.
The claim was debunked with the news that Putin’s plane hadn’t flown over the Ukraine since the beginning of the conflict.

Russia's President Vladimir Putin descends from his plane.                                                Source: AFP                               

4. The jet wasn’t actually shot down
A conspiracy blogger who’s popular on YouTube called DAHB0077 proposed that the plane was actually diverted into the area where it was blown up by explosives from onboard so it could appear to have been shot down. This could then be an excuse for an invasion.
He claims his suspicion was born from footage showing the plane exploding on the ground instead of in the air, but experts say this is actually possible upon the event of a mile-high missile strike.

The moments after MH17 was shot out of the sky over the Ukraine.                                                Source: Supplied                               

5. MH17 is MH370
They’re both Boeing 777s, from the same airline, with a commenter from the forum                   Above Top Secret                stating: “It could be the MH370 rigged with explosives” that has only just reappeared after vanishing for months. Why would they do this? To start WWIII.
6. Many were already dead before the plane took off
This bizarre theory comes from a top pro-Russian rebel commander in eastern Ukraine.
The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that “a significant number of the bodies weren’t fresh,” adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.
Ultimately, these theories wont’ be true, but the hunt for answers about what really happened to flight MH17 will continue.
                  More: Conspiracy theories on MH370               

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2014 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/malays ... says-225853525.html

A book on the ill-fated flight MH370 suggests that passengers died of oxygen deprivation before the pilot Ahmad Shah ditched the plane into the Indian Ocean.

The theory is the result of the first independent study into the disaster by the New Zealand-based air accident investigator, Ewan Wilson.

Wilson, a commercial pilot and founder of Kiwi Airlines, came to the conclusion after considering "every conceivable alternative scenario".

He suggests that all 239 people on board lost consciousness up to four hours before the Boeing 777 mysteriously disappeared and whose whereabouts are still unknown.

Wilson claims the most likely scenario is that pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah deliberately depressurised the cabin, depriving those on board of air.

Oxygen masks would have dropped down automatically from above the seats, but the supply was just 20 minutes. Sleeping passengers would have passed out within a few minutes, slipped into coma and died soon after from oxygen starvation.

However, many critics say Wilson is unable to provide any conclusive evidence to support his theory. An earlier report from the Australian Transport Safety Bureau concluded that passengers may have died from hypoxia.

Maybe this is what MAS and Malaysian Government have been trying to hide. That Ahmad Shah was mentally unstable and committed suicide by killing himself and 239 others.

All he had to do was to depressurised the cabin and climb 40,000 feet. The cold temperature could make everyone lose consciousness and then die 20 minutes later when the oxygen supply ran out.

One of the commentators asked - why doesn't he just hang himself in his house? Why does he have to die with 239 people?

The answer is - because he is mentally unstable. The same way some shooters in USA could bring guns to schools and then shoot up people who are totally strangers before committing suicide. There was no answer to why they do it. They just do it because they are mentally unstable.

Which brings us to more important questions :- How many similar people like this in MAS? What is MAS going to do about the psychology stability of its pilots and co-pilots? Are you brave enough to aboard another MAS aircraft, knowing well that the pilot or co-pilot could be a mad man who could kill you the same way?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-8-2014 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 20-8-2014 02:10 PM
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/malaysia-airlines-mh370-pilot-starved-passengers-oxygen-says-2258 ...

Which brings us to more important questions :- How many similar people like this in MAS? What is MAS going to do about the psychology stability of its pilots and co-pilots? Are you brave enough to aboard another MAS aircraft, knowing well that the pilot or co-pilot could be a mad man who could kill you the same way?

I was twice accused being mental problem...when I work for chinese company, this lady bos called unsound mind...i left...within few years..the company closed down..

similar to my chines 'jiran' call me gila....within few years his life was in problem: wife divorce him, he die with aids...

yes many unstable peoples around...some even professional
Last edited by Truth.8 on 20-8-2014 05:33 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 08:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.297804 second(s), 48 queries .