CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3136|Reply: 2

Ada soalan tentang Sarjana Sastera (Sejarah Malaysia), Universiti Malaya

[Copy link]
Post time 23-5-2014 11:29 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Saya minta maaf bahawa saya tidak tahu bahasa Melayu kerana saya dari Hong Kong(I am sorry that I dont know Malay Language as I am from Hong Kong)

I am very interested in the modern history of Malaysia and I want to domy research on Malaysia and Singapore history in the future. I would like toask is it worth getting the Master of Arts(Malaysian History) or Master ofArts(Southeast Asian History)in the University of Malaya? How good are theteaching quality and academic standard of the above programmes?
Furthermore, how much will it cost to live in the University of Malayaper month if the daily rate of on campus accommodation is RM15.

[The Malay Version of the above post, translated by Google Translate(Versi Melayu pasca di atas, diterjemahkan oleh Google Translate):

Saya amat berminat dalam sejarah moden di Malaysia dan saya mahu melakukan penyelidikan saya mengenai sejarah Malaysia dan Singapura pada masa hadapan. Saya ingin bertanya adakah ia bernilai mendapat Ijazah Sarjana Sastera (Sejarah Malaysia) atau Ijazah Sarjana Sastera (Sejarah Asia Tenggara) di Universiti Malaya? Bagaimana baik adalah kualiti pengajaran dan standard akademik program di atas?

Tambahan pula, berapa banyak ia akan kos untuk hidup di Universiti Malaya sebulan jika kadar harian di asrama adalah RM15.]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-5-2014 11:52 AM | Show all posts
I am delighted if you reply in English though Malay reply is surely welcomed.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2014 04:36 PM | Show all posts
im not so sure..but i think u must pay accommodation per semester..not daily rate..if you stay in campus,u should pay the accommodation at the beginning of semester..i would say rm500 per month will be minimum exclude accommodation..eating in campus is really cheap..but if you stay outside it will be different story..

but personally i think rm200 per week@rm800 per month exclude accomodation will be fine.. Last edited by tinker_bell on 27-5-2014 04:40 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 01:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.242611 second(s), 29 queries .