ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-8-2015 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Delores replied at 4-8-2015 02:54 PM
alaa... tada idea kikikiki

ada je..tpi bukn sy wat..hmm

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2015 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Older Man
I’ve been living with an older man for three months. One day, he was arrested by the police. They made me go with them as well. The police showed me a menu and asked me what I wanted to eat. I had a burger and fries. I told them I wanted something cold to drink. They gave me iced tea. The police said, “I think he is going away for a while.” He was charged with 14 offenses. Finally, they were done talking to me. They drove me home in a police car. Everyone was crying when we got there.

2. Strange Conversation
One night, I was visiting a friend of mine. I hadn’t seen him in a long time. We had the following conversation:
Friend: I like having you here.
Me: Yeah, it’s been good to see you again.
Friend: Will you stay the night? You can sleep in the spare bedroom.
Me: OK. Why not? It’ll be easier than walking home.
Friend: Kill some time here then. I like having company. It’s so lonely here all on my own.
Me: Yeah, living alone can be tough.
Friend: You look exhausted. You should probably go straight to bed and get some rest.
Me: I guess I am feeling tired.
Friend: In the morning, I’ll have a lot of things to take care of. Sweet dreams.
Me: OK. See you in the morning.
Friend: Your bed is already made. It’s the first bedroom on the right. Just go to sleep.
Me: Goodnight.
Friend: Sleep tight.
I went into the bedroom and closed the door behind me. Then, as I thought about the conversation, I started shaking. I listened at the door as my friend walked down the hallway and went into his bedroom. Then, I opened the window, climbed out and ran all the way home.
3. Number Sequence
The strangest thing has been happening. For the past two weeks, numbers have been appearing on my front door. I don’t know who is putting them there or why they are doing it, but I’m puzzled. I’m a single woman and I live alone. My apartment is on the 4th floor.
The numbers are written on the corner of the door in ballpoint pen. Every morning, when I wake up, I check my front door and find somebody has written four new numbers there during the night. The first time I noticed it, there were 4 numbers. Now, there are 56.
One night, I stayed up to keep watch, but I didn’t see anything. By dawn, I gave up and decided to go to bed, but when I woke up, there were four new numbers. Here’s the sequence:
I don’t know what to make of it. Do you?

4. Elevator Buttons
There was a man who lived on the 14th floor of a high-rise apartment building. One night, he came home very late. He got into the elevator and pushed the button for his floor. The button lit up, the doors closed and the elevator began to ascend.
Just then, the button for the 8th floor lit up.
“I guess someone else is getting on…” he thought to himself.
A few seconds later, he realized something.
He started hitting the Stop button. The elevator came to a halt on the 3rd floor. As soon as the doors opened, the man jumped out and raced down the stairs. He booked into a hotel for the night and only went back to his apartment building when it was morning.

5. Face Wash
There was a young woman who lived alone. One night, she was getting ready for bed. She went into the bathroom to wash her face. She turned on the tap and the water came gushing out. She splashed some water on her face, then she took some liquid soap and massaged it into her skin.
Just then, she tought she heard something. It sounded like footsteps.
The soap was still on her face, so she couldn’t open her eyes. She fumbled for the tap and turned it on. The water came gushing out. She rinsed off her face, dried it with a towel and looked around. The bathroom was empty. There was nobody there.

6. Luminous
I live alone and there’s not much to do in the evenings. To avoid being bored, I took up a new hobby – putting together jigsaw puzzles. I’m working on a luminous jigsaw puzzle right now. The other night, when I came home, the puzzle was glowing faintly in the dark. There’s something eerie about that pale, ephemeral glow. It gave me the creeps. When I finish this one, I think I’ll go back to doing normal jigsaw puzzles.

7. Humming
The house where I live is very old. It has been in my family for generations. Recently, when I’m in the living room, regardless of whether it’s day or night, I keep hearing a humming noise. It sounds almost like a woman’s voice humming quietly.
“… hmmmm… hmmmm… hmmmm… hmmm…”
It’s very faint and I barely even notice it, but gradually it gets louder and louder. If I try to ignore it, the humming gets so loud that I can hardly concentrate.
“… hmmmm… hmmmm… hmmmm… hmmm…”
So whenever I notice the humming, I recite a prayer out loud, over and over, and that seems to make it gradually fade away.
Yesterday, one of my favorite bands released a new album. I’ve been looking forward to hearing it for ages, so I rushed right out to the store and bought it. When I got home, I decided to listen to it on my headphones. It was even better than I expected. When I finished listening to it, I took off the headphones and right next to my ear, I heard: “HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM”

8. Final Fantasy 1
When I was young, I had a friend who was obsessed with video games. He never paid attention in class, he never bothered to study, but he always got straight As. One day, just before our final exams, I asked him if he wanted to come over to my house after school the next day and study.
“No way, Dude,” he replied. “Final Fantasy 1 is being released tomorrow. I’m ditching school tomorrow so I can buy it.”
“I don’t understand it,” I said. “You never work, you never study, all you do is play video games all day and you still manage to ace every test. What’s your secret?”
“I’m psychic,” he replied with a smile. “I can see the future and I know every question that will be on the tests.”
For a second, I almost believed him. Then, he laughed and told me he was joking. He still got straight As in the final exams.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2015 03:09 PM | Show all posts

Tengok nota. Past tense.
dia dibunuh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2015 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Spots
When I was in junior high school, there was a girl in my class whose nickname was “Spots”. They called her that because she was always covered in bruises. Sometimes I saw her crying in school. My friends told me her father was violent and abusive. I felt sorry for her. One day I met her mother. She was haggard and covered in bruises as well. It was a sad situation.
A few years later, I heard from my friends that Spots’ father had died of a heart attack. Later, I ran into Spots and her mother in the street. Spots looked happy and healthy, but her mother still looked haggard and bruised.
Another few years passed and I hadn’t heard anything from Spots. One day, I was shopping at the mall when I happened to meet her mother. She was looking very happy and healthy. I rushed over and introduced myself. Then, I asked her how Spots was doing.
“Oh, she died in a car crash a few months ago,” her mother replied.
I was so shocked, I couldn’t say anything. It was so sad.

2. Alcohol
I’m a scientist. For years, I’ve been working on a chemical that turns water into alcohol. I think it’s going to make me rich. All you do is put one drop of this chemical in a glass of water and it will instantly be transformed into pure alcohol. It works on tap water, well water, rainwater, anything that contains water. I think I’ve perfected it. Now, all that remains is to see how it tastes. Let me take a sip. Mmmmmm. Tastes good. Eactly like alchol. Nobody coud tell the diffence.

3. Bowling Ball
“Did you know that the human head is the same weight as a bowling ball?” my friend asked.
He thinks he’s so smart. He has a book of random facts and he keeps bringing them up in conversation.
“Yeah, I already knew that,” I said.

4. Robber
There was a young couple who had been dating for two years. On her birthday, the girl decided to invite her boyfriend over to her apartment. She wanted them to have a romantic dinner together. The young man agreed.
On the night of her birthday, as she was preparing the special dinner, she got a phonecall. It was her boyfriend.
“I’m sorry,” he said. “I’ve got to stay late at work. I have a very important deal to take care of.”
The girl was furious. She shouted at him and hung up the phone. All alone and miserable, she sat down at the table and started eating the food she had prepared for both of them.
Just then, the lights went off and she was plunged into darkness. She heard footsteps creeping up behind her and a hand grabbed her shoulder. The girl screamed and swung the fork she was holding in her hand. There was a dull thud as her attacker fell to the floor.
She hurried to her bedroom, locked the door and called the police. A few minutes later, two officers arrived and entered the apartment. They identified themselves and the girl unlocked her bedroom door. She waited while they searched the apartment.
When they came back, one of the policemen said, “There’s a dead man lying on your kitchen floor with a fork stuck in his throat.”
The girl broke down in tears. The policemen tried to comfort her.
“I didn’t mean to kill him,” she sobbed. “It was self-defence.”
“Yes,” said the policeman. “It looks like the robber was trying to steal this wedding ring.”
5. Elevator
There was an elevator in a high-rise apartment building. Too many people got on. The weight of the people exceeded the maximum weight capacity of the elevator. When it was coming to the top floor, the cable suddenly snapped. The elevator plunged to the bottom. I was going to call an ambulance, but that wasn’t necessary. Nobody was injured.

6. In the Dark
I was awoken by a strange sound.
However, it’s still dark outside.
As I fumble for the light switch, I wonder what time it is.
Very early, I guess.
Even though I flick the switch, the light doesn’t come on.
No electricity, I guess.
Only thing I can do is lie here and wait for dawn.
Everything is eerily silent.
Yet, I’m sure I heard something.
Even though I can’t see, I can listen.
Something is there, I’m sure of it.

7. Summer Camp Seance
My parents sent me to summer camp. I didn’t want to go. Maybe they were punishing me. Whoever came up with the idea of a camp for teenagers? The horror of it! The camp is painfully boring. There is never anything to do. “Once you get here, you’ll never want to leave!” That’s the motto plasted over the front gate. How depressing, to be stuck here forver. The other campers are an unfriendly bunch. They’re rude, ignorant and inconsiderate. The worst thing is having to share a cabin with them.
I have to share my cabin with two nerds. A male and a female. I call them Nerdboy and Nerdgirl. They’re like another species. Somewhere in the guidebook book for nerds, there must be a rule stating: “You have to talk like an idiot and wear glasses, plaid shirts and pleated pants.” They are also deathly boring. I ignore them and they ignore me. It seems like nerds flock together, because Nerdboy and Nerdgirl often bring their nerdy friends to the cabin. They sit around and discuss science or computers. Listening to them talk makes me want to hang myself.
One day, they veered off-topic and started dicussing supernatural phenomena. I was lying on the top bunk listening to their conversation. Nerdboy was telling everyone that, two years ago, in this very camp, a girl had been brutally murdered and her killer was never found. He said he asked the counselors about it, but they refused to discuss it. They wouldn’t even tell him in which of the cabins the murder happened. But Nerdboy was a budding detective and had conducted his own investigation. He said he had determined that the murder happened in our cabin. What horror!
Nerdgirl said she knew how to make a ouija board and suggested that they try and contact the spirit of the deceased. However, this board she constructed was laughable. It was made from a piece of cardboard cut out of a cereal box and as a planchette, she was using the cap from a bottle of Gatorade. I was stunned that they thought it would work.
As soon as it got dark, the four inept paranormal investigators lit some candles, burned some incense and sat around the table. I, of course, was not invited to participate, but from the top bunk, I could see and hear everything. The nerds joined hands and Nerdboy said, “Spirit of the deceased, communicate with us!” It was all I could do to stop myself from bursting out laughing. Then, they all placed their fingers on the bottle cap and waited with bated breath.
“Spirit, are you there?” asked Nerdboy.
The bottle cap began to move and they all read the reply: “Y-E-S”
“Were you murdered?” Nerdgirl asked.
“Y-E-S”
“How old are you?” asked one of the other nerds.
I couldn’t stand it anymore.
I put on a creepy voice and said, “Thirteen!”
They all screamed, jumped up and fled from the cabin in terror. It was so funny.
8. Old Lady
There was an old lady who had been living alone ever since her husband died. She was very lonely and her children rarely visited. After a long time away, her oldest daughter came back to live with her. One day, they were watching TV in the living room when the news came on. There was a story about a woman who had been arrested for attempting to strangle her mother.
“Such a stupid thing to do,” the old lady said.
“Yes,” her daughter agreed. “Strangling her mother was a stupid thing to do.”
9. Night Fishing
My friend I went to a remote fishing spot in the mountains. We were planning to do some night fishing. In the parking lot, there was already one other car. We made our way down to the lake and further down, we could see the light of a campfire burning.
While we were fishing, a man came out of the bushes. He was holding a log.
“What brings you all the way out here?” he asked.
“We’re night fishing,” I replied. “Are we disturbing you?
“No… I don’t mind,” he said. “I thought you were on your own.”
The man turned around and went back over to his campfire. We went back to our fishing and didn’t think any more about him.
Then, just two weeks later, I saw an article in the newspaper. It said that a man had been arrested for murdering his wife. He had taken her corpse up to the mountains and burned it to destroy the evidence. I looked at his picture. It was the face of the man who talked to us that night at the fishing spot.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2015 03:14 PM | Show all posts
yeayy!! ok nak kena hadam dulu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 4-8-2015 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Delores replied at 4-8-2015 03:14 PM
yeayy!! ok nak kena hadam dulu

ok..senang je jawapannya.hmm..bgtaw jwpn bila dh siap bca.hmm

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2015 04:16 PM | Show all posts
Esmiria replied at 4-8-2015 03:06 PM
Older Man
I’ve been living with an older man for three months. One day, he was arrested by the pol ...

No. 1 Older Man- Older man tu kidnapper. Dia culik budak tu selama 3 months before kena tangkap. Lepas kes selesai, polis hantar budak tu balik rumah dia, so family dia terkejut & menangis.

erkk?

No. 2 Strange conversation - belom ada jawapan muktamad. kikikiki

No. 3 Number sequence - nombor nombor i tak suka hahahahah

No. 4 - Bukan ker lampu level indicator tu menyala kalau org dalam lift yg tekan? so he s not alone la tu yg dia cabut tido hotel.

No. 5 & 6 - Tak tahu

No. 7 - Budak ni psikik kan? rasa yg ni mcm penah baca/ tahu dah sebelum ni dalam thread ni jugak.  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-8-2015 08:08 PM | Show all posts
Delores replied at 4-8-2015 04:16 PM
No. 1 Older Man- Older man tu kidnapper. Dia culik budak tu selama 3 months before kena tangkap. L ...

no dua.
Jawapan.
I Will kill you in sleep.
Lihat perkataan first pda setiap dialog friend.
3. ada stalker.nombor tu ialah waktu dia masuk tidur.
6. Ada org dlm biliknya.Puzzle tu jenis puzzle berchya.Ada org buka lampu la mknanya.
7. Dia psikik.Camne dia thu ada final fantasy dua?

The girl was kidnapped
2. Look at the first words of every sentance the ‘friend’ says.
3. Someone is stalking her and writing down the exact time she goes to sleep.
4. The numbers only light up when it’s pressed from the inside. Someone was with him…
5. She turned the tap on twice. Who turned it off?
6. The puzzle was glowing which means the lights were on recently. Someone was in the house.
7. The ghost is humming
8. He is psychic. How does he know there will be a Final Fantasy 2?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 03:47 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070511 second(s), 32 queries .