Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: 89MM89

Singapore playing Newater card.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 27-1-2004 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-1-26 06:23 PM:
Yes, Singapore can be fully self sufficient, but no burning bridges here sonny. We are not so dumb.
Same for Msia, dumb if yu burn bridges over nothing when yu have all to gain.
Forget abt all  ...

did me step on ur tail?  read me postin intelligently

me dont ask spore to burn bridges coz burnin bridges would mean a clean break right?  not only in water deal but in everythin, me repeat everythin.  right?

if spore were to choose for a clean break with msia, that would be idiotic.  trust me

didnt spore wanna be self sufficient in water?  if thats so, then spore dont need no more water from msia right?

if spore still wanna bargain bout water with msia, then spore is yet to be self sufficient right?  that spore is not confident of achievin self sufficiency jest yet right?  that spore is unsure its newater is with zero defect right?

forget bout msia gainin from sellin water to spore.  its spore who wanna be self sufficient right?  not to have a loaded gun aginst its temple right?  :bg:

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-1-2004 10:21 PM | Show all posts
if msia don't sell water to singapore at even 3 sen, that would make pak lah even dumber than yu.

Use magic Report

89MM89 This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 28-1-2004 08:12 AM | Show all posts

Strategy game is fun !

Boys...boys...boys....let's not get sidetrack !

singapore played newater card as part of "4 TAPS" startegy. This strategy includes buying water at 3 sen from the rivers of Johore until year 2061 under present agreement.

If M'sia seeks a revision on this princely sum of 3 sen, then I'm pretty sure SG wants something in return in a new round of negotiation.

If M'sia doesn't want any revision, then obviously there is no problem.The water agreement will lapse in 2061 and M'sia doesn't need to be bothered by SG request for any water...in other words, we don't care a damn where SG find alternative water.

Now, what say you ... sonny, debmey, others?

[ Last edited by 89MM89 on 28-1-2004 at 08:19 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2004 08:49 AM | Show all posts
i think the price will be revised to 45 sen and even 60 sens.it will be a win win solution.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2004 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-1-27 10:21 PM:
if msia don't sell water to singapore at even 3 sen, that would make pak lah even dumber than yu.

if msia were to donate free water to spore while spore is strivin for self sufficiency, that would make msia more idiotic than it is now.  right?  :bg:

peace  

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2004 01:29 PM | Show all posts
msia never donated free water to Singapore before.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-1-2004 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 89MM89 at 2004-1-28 08:12 AM:
Boys...boys...boys....let's not get sidetrack !

singapore played newater card as part of "4 TAPS" startegy. This strategy includes buying water at 3 sen from the rivers of Johore until year 2061 under present agreement.

If M'sia seeks a revision on this PRINCELY sum of 3 sen, then I'm pretty sure SG wants something in return in a new round of negotiation.

If M'sia doesn't want any revision, then obviously there is no problem.The water agreement will lapse in 2061 and M'sia doesn't need to be bothered by SG request for any water...in other words, we don't care a damn where SG find alternative water.

Now, what say you ... sonny, debmey, others?

so the water agreement gonna dry up by 2061.  by then methinks msia gonna have 2 more pms before the deal expires.  n methinks spore present pm gonna lasts till 2061 afterall spore has the habit of havin its pm till hes old n grey.  right?  but thats beside the point

ure dead right big guy

if msia wanna revise the pricin now they gonna be held at ransom by spore.  on the other hand, if msia weathers it out till 2061 n by then spore fully consumes newater without havin to eye at msia's or any neighbours water, then all sides gonna be fine

if spore still couldnt be self sufficient by 2061, then it gonna feel the pressure of a loaded gun aginst its temple  :bg:

peace  

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2004 01:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-1-28 08:49 AM:
i think the price will be revised to 45 sen and even 60 sens.it will be a win win solution.

depends on which is more economical.  to fully consume newater or to comply to the price that msia wants.  c wot me means by havin a loaded gun aginst ones temple?  :bg:

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-1-2004 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-1-28 01:29 PM:
msia never donated free water to Singapore before.

n spore is not beggar nation right?  its the wealthiest nation in south east asia right?  yet its buyin msia's water at PRINCELY 3 CENTS or is it 3 SEN right?

inother words wealthiest spore is a callous opportunist manipulatin righteous donkey msia's good faith.  right?

but methinks things gonna change come 2061  :bg:

peace

Use magic Report

89MM89 This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 28-1-2004 04:47 PM | Show all posts

This strategy game is getting better Lah

Debmey,
As water issue is now discussed separately, I don't think price would be 45 sen or 60 sen unless m'sia makes a major concession.

But, sonny's emotive remarks intrigued me.

If I remembered correctly, at the height of Cold War between the West and Communism, a russian general commented that the worst enemy the americans can face is "NO ENEMY". There was no Hot War. The USSR later broke up. The americans indeed have no enemy to aim their all their ICBMs. What a collosal waste of public fund to maintain their strategic intercontinental arsenal now.

In the same manner, thinking "outside the box", Pak Lah can use "shock therapy" to mesmerise SG with an offer of free water till 2061. After all, current price of 3 sen seems so ridiculous that, idiotic or otherwise, m'sia might as well not get paid.

Just imagine the sympathy from the int'l community m'sia would gain if, with m'sia offering FREE water, her southern neigbour remains arrogant, insensitive, self-centred, moneyminded, legalistic, opportunistic, manipulative and very ungrateful if talks break down after negotiating other issues.

Of course, I hope that if Pak Lah do make such an offer to SG, he does not get fried by other UMNO members.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2004 07:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 89MM89 at 21-1-2004 11:08 AM:
It's obvious that Singapore does not allow any other country, especially M'sia, to hold her hostage to the supply of water.  Waste water and clean drinkable water management in that tiny republic i ...

what?!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2004 07:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 28-1-2004 08:49 AM:

45 sen and even 60 sens for 1000 gallons of water?! In ur dream lah!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2004 12:05 AM | Show all posts
89MM89,

Pak lah is not a radical person, I don't think he will offer water for free just to embarass Singapore. It will make Msia look very childish to the international community.
Anyway, just in case he does, I'll bathe 5 times per day and wash my car everyday.

Debmey

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2004 09:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 89MM89 at 21-1-2004 11:08 AM:
It's obvious that Singapore does not allow any other country, especially M'sia, to hold her hostage to the supply of water.  Waste water and clean drinkable water management in that tiny republic i ...

even when paid, i wouldnt want to stay there and eat 'shit', drinking 'shit' n washing my hand with 'shit'.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2004 10:18 AM | Show all posts
still sore and jealous over Singapore's water technology? You shld have read the thread.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2004 11:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by laksa at 29-1-2004 09:26 AM:
even when paid, i wouldnt want to stay there and eat 'shit', drinking 'shit' n washing my hand with 'shit'.

yeap! agree.......! we can always supply singapore with waste water - FOC...!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-1-2004 12:31 PM | Show all posts
yu think Singapore will buy waste water from yu? hahahahahahahahaha..............

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2004 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 29-1-2004 12:31 PM:
yu think Singapore will buy waste water from yu? hahahahahahahahaha..............

no...! we r willing 2 supply it FOC....!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2004 12:25 PM | Show all posts
No thanks, your waste is not up to standard lah. We won't take it even if yu were to pay us.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2004 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 89MM89 at 2004-1-28 04:47 PM:
Debmey,
As water issue is now discussed separately, I don't think price would be 45 sen or 60 sen unless m'sia makes a major concession.

But, sonny's emotive remarks intrigued me.

If  ...

In the same manner, thinking "outside the box", Pak Lah can use "shock therapy" to mesmerise SG with an offer of free water till 2061. After all, current price of 3 sen seems so ridiculous that, idiotic or otherwise, m'sia might as well not get paid.

Just imagine the sympathy from the int'l community m'sia would gain if, with m'sia offering FREE water, her southern neigbour remains arrogant, insensitive, self-centred, moneyminded, legalistic, opportunistic, manipulative and very ungrateful if talks break down after negotiating other issues.

as me said if msia were to donate water free to spore when spore is strivin for self sufficiency with newater, then msia is more idiotic as it is now

may as well msia donates free waste water to spore.  or righteous donkey msia may as well get paid PRINCELY 3 CENTS OR 3 SEN for its supply of waste water to the wealthiest callous opportunist spore  :bg:

peace

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 05:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091115 second(s), 42 queries .