Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Hudud..is relevan at present time??

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 18-3-2015 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 19-3-2015 10:05 AM
Dzulqarnain replied at 16-3-2015 11:40 PM
Why don't you use the english word for 'hudud' i.e. limitations?

And its relevance, you need to c ...

limitations??? what is the creteria for such limitations??

Hudud is ancient law which comes from pagan faith....is not from God....I think muhammad copied it and blended in islam..muhammad copied many of Jews teachings  as well some pagan faith into islam..secondly muhammad claimed spoke to the spirit in cave....is there any proof to his claimed? by looking at the teachings of islam, it has blend of hindusim, jews and christians..

I strongly believed is not from God  rather man made law...
In hindusim :
HUDUD (DANDA Dalam Istilah Hindu)
Di Dalam Ugama Hindu,Memotong Tangan Pencuri,Merejam Batu Bukanlah Sesuatu Yang Baru,Malahan Dipraktiskan ,Sebelum Kelahiran Buddha( 6°century BC). read here :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da% ... Hindu_punishment%29

Incapacitation is a way to prevent the commission of a crime. An offender punished with death, banishment, imprisonment or mutilation prevents them from being able to repeat an offense permanently or temporarily. Manu urges the king to cut off the offending limb of a thief to prevent them from stealing again. In the case of cutting off a limb it has both a preventative effect and ensures that the same crime will not be committed again.[3]

Amputation of the nasal pyramid, in some ancient civilisations, was considered legal punishment for certain misdeeds. In Egypt, at the time of the Pharaoh Ramses III (XX dynasty, 1192-1166 BC), a famous trial was held involving those responsible for the so-called “great harem conspiracy” some of whom were condemned to mutilation of the nose and ears, including two of the judges, responsible for having succumbed to the seduction of some of the women involved in the plot. Indeed, more than one century earlier, General Horemheb, who had become Pharaoh during the XVIII dynasty, had made a decree which punished, with deportation and amputation of the nose, magistrates who had taken advantage of their role.

The Penal Code in Egypt, at the time of the Pharaohs, foresaw this type of mutilation, also for adultery, a punishment that was maybe rarely carried out judging from the fact that evidence of these lesions has rarely been found in the mummies.

Could it be that either the charges were rare or the judges were particularly tolerant or the Egyptian wives were true examples of virtue? This opinion concerning women’s morals was certainly not upheld by Herodotus, the famous historian on the Egyptian civilization who lived in the 5th Century BC. In this respect, he stated: “To a Pharaoh, who had become blind, it was predicted that he would have been able to regain his sight if he bathed his eyes, several times a day, with the urine of an absolutely faithful woman. The prescription, seemingly simple was, in actual fact, somewhat difficult to realise as much time passed by before a bride with these qualities could be found”.

In ancient times, the laws in various countries established amputation of the nose, as corporal punishment, for misdeeds such as adultery, taking advantage of his position, or unfaithfulness. This was a fairly widespread punishment, particularly in India and the oriental countries, indeed the Indian method of plastic reconstruction of the nose dates back a very long time. Spreading of these types of lesions was also due to the fact that sovereigns mutilated, in this same fashion, slaves and any lower class individuals even for futile motives, whilst this punishment should ...read more :  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2689568/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-3-2015 10:00 AM | Show all posts
muslims stuck hahahha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-3-2015 10:57 AM | Show all posts
Syed Ali: MCA mahu berpisah? Silakan

..because MCA do not support the hudud....
to malay out there, think before do things....one should remember the economy growth was due to Chinese ...every where we go, we see chinese...do we need be jealous? no...because they are hard working compare malays who love to hang out in mamak restaurant for hours and hours by chit chat ...

if the chinese move out....our economy will  goes to drain....why the british have no confident with malays when they need to bring indians and chineses? you got the answer...so, hudud is surly not good idea at present moment....secondly is pagan believed..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2015 09:46 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 20-3-2015 10:04 AM
Secondly does the hudud    law created by Supreme? Or is man made law?Does this hudud was a ancient law before islam born? Does Muhammad  copy this hudud  which is ancient law into islam??   

when i wrote the above, I have no idea where the hudud which ancient law comes but my heart keep on saying is not from God and made made .   Than few days ago, while reading       malaysiakini, a hindu wrote about   hudud which similar to hindusim which know as danda....i than google it....than i begins to realised  it was truth what i was thinking...is man made law ....and God in all his wisdom , show me that the writings ....

Now, is up to muslims think over....because surly such law is not from Supreme...

Hudud is ancient law which comes from pagan faith....is not from God....I think muhammad copied it and blended in islam..muhammad copied many of Jews teachings  as well some pagan faith into islam..secondly muhammad claimed spoke to the spirit in cave....is there any proof to his claimed? by looking at the teachings of islam, it has blend of hindusim, jews and christians..

I strongly believed is not from God  rather man made law...
In hindusim :
Di Dalam Ugama Hindu,Memotong Tangan Pencuri,Merejam Batu Bukanlah Sesuatu Yang Baru,Malahan Dipraktiskan ,Sebelum Kelahiran Buddha( 6°century BC). read here :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da%E1%B9%87%E1%B8%8Da_%28Hindu_punishment%29

Incapacitation is a way to prevent the commission of a crime. An offender punished with death, banishment, imprisonment or mutilation prevents them from being able to repeat an offense permanently or temporarily. Manu urges the king to cut off the offending limb of a thief to prevent them from stealing again. In the case of cutting off a limb it has both a preventative effect and ensures that the same crime will not be committed again.[3]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2015 10:01 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

Di Dalam Ugama Hindu,Memotong Tangan Pencuri,Merejam Batu Bukanlah Sesuatu Yang Baru,Malahan Dipraktiskan ,Sebelum Kelahiran Buddha( 6°century BC). read here  

And when we click the link, it comes out with statement :

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Sorry Snake, even the server also don't understand you bull$hit.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2015 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 20-3-2015 10:09 AM

common sense...all you need to   do is to google it...well peoples like  only act             clever but think like cowdung

anyway here is the link :  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da% ... Hindu_punishment%29

if the link does not work...just  google :
Daṇḍa (Hindu punishment)wiki

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-3-2015 10:30 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

common sense...all you need to   do is to google it...

Why the hell do I need to google your $hit?
If you want to make a statement, you are the one who must make sure the site you send at least work properly. Even that also you don't know.

if the link does not work...just  google :
Daṇḍa (Hindu punishment)wiki

ONE question - DID YOU ACTUALLY READ IT YOURSELF?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2015 10:36 AM | Show all posts
Why the hell do I need to google your $hit?
If you want to make a statement, you are the one who must make sure the site you send at least work properly. Even that also you don't know.

firstly , have you       read my topic? no name calling? so if you going behave such, i shall not entertain u...
secondly, do you know how to read? did you read pages by pages which same link was working??

ONE question - DID YOU ACTUALLY READ IT YOURSELF?
did u?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-3-2015 10:51 AM | Show all posts
again truth.8...  
'Express yourself, don't regress yourself.'

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2015 10:56 AM | Show all posts
matahari7001 replied at 20-3-2015 10:51 AM
again truth.8...  

You do know you are talking to a Snake, right?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2015 11:31 AM | Show all posts
matahari7001 replied at 20-3-2015 10:51 AM
again truth.8...  
again truth.8...  
express myself? what u mean??
pls explain

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2015 11:31 AM | Show all posts
To readers who may think Hinduism supports Hudud,

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da% ... Hindu_punishment%29

Daṇḍa (Sanskrit: दण्ड) is the Hindu equivalent of punishment. In ancient India, punishments were generally sanctioned by the ruler, but other legal officials could also play a part. The punishments that were handed out were in response to criminal activity. In the Hindu law tradition, there is a counterpart to daṇḍa which is prāyaścitta, or atonement. Whereas daṇḍa is sanctioned primarily by the king, prāyaścitta is taken up by a person upon his or her own volition.[1]:133 Furthermore, daṇḍa provides a way for an offender to right any violations of dharma that he or she may have committed. In essence, daṇḍa functions as the ruler's tool to protect the system of life stages and castes.[1]:128–129 Daṇḍa makes up a part of vyavahāra, or legal procedure, which was also a responsibility afforded to the king.[1]:128–129

Here's a problem. Hinduism do not sanction Danda as a a social tool motivated through religion. Those who uses Danda are the rulers and officials of the country to maintain law and order. In that context, it is possible to say that Common Laws used by most (civilised) nations can be considered as Danda and Hindus have obligation to follow and respect it.

Equalizing Danda to Hudud is like equalizing an apple to an orange just cos they are round and about the same shape.

Why Danda is NOT Hudud?

1. Hudud is claimed to be sanctioned as punishment given by God. No such thing with Danda.

2. Hudud is control and maintained by local Muallahs (who can bypass the Rulers) while Danda is controlled and maintained by Rulers who listens to Councils and Holy men.

3. There is a separation of Religion and Laws under Dharmastra (Sanksrit texts which are used as basic for Hindu laws). In Hudud, there is NO such separation which makes Hudud a tool to conquer others instead of giving out Law and Order.

Therefore, Hindus and non-Muslims alike should not support Hudud in ANY FORM as it is a mean to enslave you into following a foreign (Arabic) way of life. There will be no social justice to be found within Hudud.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2015 11:34 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 20-3-2015 10:56 AM
You do know you are talking to a Snake, right?

kinda..
but there is too much of ignorance n pigheadedness..
it gives me  the itchiness to interfere huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2015 11:37 AM | Show all posts
matahari7001 replied at 20-3-2015 11:34 AM
kinda..
it gives me  the itchiness to inter ...

Yup, that is why I called him a Snake. Not as an insult but due to his nature.

A snake "sees" the World through his tongue, licking the air for scent. Which is why this snake always gets in trouble also - because of his tongue as well.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2015 12:21 PM | Show all posts
matahari7001 replied at 20-3-2015 11:34 AM
kinda..
it gives me  the itchiness to inter ...
kinda..
it gives me  the itchiness to interfere huhu
hahaha u joined a hindus who worshipped asuras (demon) and supporting his view ..both fall into pit

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2015 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 20-3-2015 11:31 AM
To readers who may think Hinduism supports Hudud,

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da%E1%B9% ...
2. Hudud is control and maintained by local Muallahs (who can bypass the Rulers) while Danda is controlled and maintained by Rulers who listens to Councils and Holy men.
u number 2, u said a holy men ...if i m not mistaken the holy men is manu....who give view in certain law include danda to the king...who is manu??
please eloborate...thanks

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-3-2015 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 20-3-2015 12:21 PM
hahaha u joined a hindus who worshipped asuras (demon) and supporting his view ..both fall into pi ...

Then I will carry him or her on my shoulders.
You sibuk apasal?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2015 01:00 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

u number 2, u said a holy men ...if i m not mistaken the holy men is manu....who give view in certain law include danda to the king...who is manu??
please eloborate...thanks

Do you even know what you talking about?

Don't equalize Hindu Holy men with Islamic clergy. WHY? Cos Hindu holy men are men who had RENOUNCED THE WORLD. They do not have ANY worldly possession, no money, no wealth, no families, no attachment to the World. Only when a person is free from such attachment, can he be impartial toward others - being fair, soft-spoken, wise but stern in his conviction. That is why in the past, even Buddhist monks were invited by great Kings of India to advise them on wise rules and conduct.

To that extend, even to so-called modern swamis today in India are NOT holy men as they have ashram, hundreds of followers and thousands of wealth (not to mention how many mistresses).

Islamic clergy on the other hand are totally OPPOSITE to Hindu holymen. They have family, possession and status in the society. They seek to serve the Government by being judges over others.

When a King requires to make judgement on CIVIL LAWS, he must not make it alone but by consulting a group of ministers and officials.

When a King requires to make judgement on RELIGIOUS and RITUALS, he must not make it alone but by consulting Council AND holy men in the society. These men may not be in the castle or the city so the King must invite them from their abode (which they live far from society). In that context, a holy men do not have ANY status within the Government and acts as an honorary guests.

Manu was the name of the First King of Hindus. In Christianity/Islam context, he is equivalent to Noah. He was given the Laws by Maha Vishnu who saved him, his family, his subjects and 7 other Sages after the great Flood. Humans today are their descendant.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2015 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Manu was the name of the First King of Hindus. In Christianity/Islam context, he is equivalent to Noah. He was given the Laws by Maha Vishnu who saved him, his family, his subjects and 7 other Sages after the great Flood. Humans today are their descendant.
Manu recieved law from Vishnu? hmmm you seems talk lot but an empty vessels makes lot of noises....did  not Bharma gave the law to Manu?
pls explaine

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2015 01:23 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 20-3-2015 12:47 PM
Then I will carry him or her on my shoulders.
You sibuk apasal?

yes both fall into hole of demons

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 04:45 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.105982 second(s), 42 queries .