CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 6007|Reply: 1

[Edisi Sains Am] Monet and Science, yup ...why not ?

[Copy link]
Post time 1-3-2015 08:41 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by mbhcsf at 1-3-2015 08:46 AM
Assalamualaikum semua

i feel like talking about Monet , after reading all the hype regarding : what colours are the dress? black + royal blue  or white + golden brown  and what not  yesterday- well don't get me wrong- that was interesting. However, after browsing a few webpages on colours / hues  and visions, i  have found something interesting about Monet . well , for some of you , who knows Monet to the core then i guess this is like : lerr yups ...he had been given  that 'acquired gift'.

So .....then what is it about Monet yaa....

okay first of all ,  just go by the first principle :  observe  ...and find the pattern of his masterpiece, those with flower themes....yup...what do u see...okay i give you a hint - look at the water lilies series...what did u notice?well..interesting.

hehehe ....apabila baca article dalam saty webpage ni , saya baru sedar  akan mengapa  pelukis ini menggunakan wanra sekian sekian...kalau ia benar well interesting. if not saya mohon maaf. Okay , buat masa sekarang - kalau ada masa sila perhatikan pola water lilies series beliau...yg suram suram tu ...apa anda lihat  dan persoalannya terus kepada mengapa ya?

hehehe berserabut sket hari ni hahahaha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-3-2016 09:37 AM | Show all posts
jawapannya ada di sini

something about ' corrective lenses and cataracts'

http://psych.ucalgary.ca/PACE/VA-Lab/AVDE-Website/Monet.html

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 01:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.265916 second(s), 29 queries .