CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 7540|Reply: 85

20 things in the Holy Quran about about Jesus (peace be upon him)

[Copy link]
Post time 10-3-2015 10:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
20 things in the Holy Quran about about Jesus (peace be upon him)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2015 11:04 AM | Show all posts
so, now you muslims called Jesus not isa is it??

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2015 07:52 AM | Show all posts
What they (Muslims) referring here is not Jesus but their own character called Isa A.S. In Al Quran, Jesus is NOT the Son of God nor did he died for anyone's salvation. Matter a fact, Al Quran states that Jesus didn't die but was taken away (to heaven) and replaced by a Jew who looked like him which explains why he was crying out for god to save him during execution.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2015 12:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 12-3-2015 12:27 PM
Sephiroth replied at 12-3-2015 07:52 AM
What they (Muslims) referring here is not Jesus but their own character called Isa A.S. In Al Quran, Jesus is NOT the Son of God nor did he died for anyone's salvation. Matter a fact, Al Quran states that Jesus didn't die but was taken away (to heaven) and replaced by a Jew who looked like him which explains why he was crying out for god to save him during execution.

Dead wrong! Where does the Quran state per the underlined above? If you don't know , do not make assumptions

The Quran did not state that someone else was made to resemble Prophet Isa(as) and he was the one being crucified. Quran 4:157 (Muhammad Asad) , pg 141
and their boast, "Behold, we have slain the Christ Jesus, son of Mary, [who claimed to be] an apostle of God!" However, they did not slay him, and neither did they crucify him, but it only seemed to them [as if it had been] so;

Muhammad Asad translation and commentary so far is the best on this verse.

The story of someone else made to appear like Prophet Isa(as) comes from classical exegete of the Quran NOT from the Quran itself. The commentary by Muhammad Asad (former Leopold Weiss)
171 Thus, the Qur'an categorically denies the story of the crucifixion of Jesus. There exist, among Muslims, many fanciful legends telling us
that at the last moment God substituted for Jesus a person closely resembling him (according to some accounts, that person was Judas),
who was subsequently crucified in his place. However, none of these legends finds the slightest support in the Qur'an or in authentic Traditions,
and the stories produced in this connection by the classical commentators must be summarily rejected. They represent no more than
confused attempts at "harmonizing" the Qur'anic statement that Jesus was not crucified with the graphic description, in the Gospels, of his   
crucifixion. The story of the crucifixion as such has been succinctly explained in the Qur'anic phrase wa-lakin shubbiha lahum, which I render
as "but it only appeared to them as if it had been so" - implying that in the course of time, long after the time of Jesus, a legend had some
how grown up (possibly under the then-powerful influence of Mithraistic beliefs) to the effect that he had died on the cross in order to
atone for the "original sin" with which mankind is allegedly burdened; and this legend became so firmly established among the latter-day
followers of Jesus that even his enemies, the Jews, began to believe it - albeit in a derogatory sense (for crucifixion was, in those times,
a heinous form of death-penalty reserved for the lowest of criminals). This, to my mind, is the only satisfactory explanation of the phrase
wa-lakin shubbiha lahum, the more so as the expression shubbiha li is idiomatically synonym ous with khuyyila 1i, "[a thing] became afancied image to me", i.e., "in my mind" - in other words, "[it] seemed to me" (see Qamus, art. khayala, as well as Lane II, 833, and IV,
1500).

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2015 12:43 PM | Show all posts
anything comes from Muslims on faith such Jesus not be taken serious...because Isa is      not Jesus or Yesua

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2015 03:59 PM | Show all posts
by Sam1528

This piece of $hit don't even know (or perhaps he pretend to don't know) his own scripture, thinking "only we, Muslims know Al Quran."

Source : http://www.islamawareness.net/Christianity/what_does_quran.html

Let's look at verse 4:156-159 "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge;  That they said (in boast):  'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.'  But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjunction to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.  Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise.  And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him  (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."

Then WHO was crucified there? Someone was crucified there in the place of Jesus. So who was it? Your mother's sugardaddy?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-3-2015 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 12-3-2015 12:43 PM
anything comes from Muslims on faith such Jesus not be taken serious...because Isa is      not Jesus ...

One question - WHO THE F*#K IS ISA?

Does anyone know this Isa character? Old testament speak of Jesus. New Testament speak of Jesus and both Jews, Christians and even those who do not follow Judaism or Christianity speak of Jesus as a real person, BUT Muslims comes along and throw in a character called Isa who we supposed to believe (blindly) as Jesus. Why should we trust these Muslims? It is obvious they are good at lying. Matter a fact, even the Devil could be shamed by Muslims when comes to lying through their teeth.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2015 06:39 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 12-3-2015 06:42 PM
Sephiroth replied at 12-3-2015 03:59 PM
by Sam1528

This piece of $hit don't even know (or perhaps he pretend to don't know) his own scripture, thinking "only we, Muslims know Al Quran."

Source : http://www.islamawareness.net/Christianity/what_does_quran.html

Let's look at verse 4:156-159 "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge;  That they said (in boast):  'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.'  But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjunction to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.  Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise.  And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him  (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."

Then WHO was crucified there? Someone was crucified there in the place of Jesus. So who was it? Your mother's sugardaddy?

LOL , the 'auta' of a Hindoo Meenachi. You in your post#3 stated as follows in bitpart
Al Quran states that Jesus didn't die but was taken away (to heaven) and replaced by a Jew who looked like him which explains why he was crying out for god to save him during execution.

Can you now show me where in the Quran it states that Jesus was replaced by a Jew and the said Jew was crucified?

Why are you running away from your own argument?

Ha ha , your argument has big problems
(1) You don't even know the definition of crucifixion
(2) You don't even know what the Quran states. Did you learn the Quran from a Hindoo priest in some obsecure temple?

The definition of crucifixion :
An ancient form of execution in which a person was nailed or bound to a cross:

When we say a person was crucified , it means that the said person was executed or killed by hanging him or her on the cross or tree or stake.

The Quran denies that Jesus or appropirately Prophet Isa(as) was crucified , meaning that the Quran states that he did not die. It does not mean that he was not nailed to the cross or a stake or a tree. A person can be nailed to a cross or stake or tree but if the said person did not die , it means that he / she was NOT crucified.

Aiyoo meenachi , this is simple comprehension of a word , yet you make a huge blunder.

Can you now prove to me in any scripture that confirm Jesus or Prophet Isa(as) died on the cross or stake or whatever. Show me the pertinent verses of the scripture you refer to. You would not be able to do such.

In fact a theologian in Gunnar Samuelsson agrees with the Quran that Jesus did not die on the cross.
Mr Samuelsson, of Gothenburg University, said: "Consequently, the contemporary understanding of crucifixion as a punishment is severely challenged.

"And what's even more challenging is the same can be concluded about the accounts of the crucifixion of Jesus. The New Testament doesn't say as much as we'd like to believe."

Any evidence that Jesus was left to die after being nailed to a cross is strikingly sparse - both in the ancient pre-Christian and extra-Biblical literature as well as The Bible.

"My suggestion is that we should read the text as it is, not as we think it is. We should read on the lines, not between the lines. The text of the Bible is sufficient. We do not need to add anything."

Therefore the Quran is right in saying that the belief of Jesus died on the cross is just conjecture. Quran4:157 , pg 141/907
and their boast, "Behold, we have slain the Christ Jesus, son of Mary, [whoclaimed to be] an apostle of God!" However, they did not slay him,
and neither did they crucify him, but it only seemed to them [as if it had been] so; and, verily, those who hold conflicting views thereon are
indeed confused, having no [real] knowledge thereof, and following mere conjecture. For, of a certainty, they did not slay him:

Ha ha , lets see how this Hindoo meenachi in 'sepiroth' twist and turn trying to refute me or trying to run from her own argument.

If you are of lesser intelligence , why advertise it?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-3-2015 08:53 AM | Show all posts
by Syaitan5128

Can you now show me where in the Quran it states that Jesus was replaced by a Jew and the said Jew was crucified?

I asked you a question - IF Jesus was not crucified (but made to look as if he was) then who replaced him on the cross? Your mother's sugardaddy kah or your wife's keeper? Answer that first before asking me anything further.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2015 12:07 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 13-3-2015 12:15 PM
Sephiroth replied at 13-3-2015 08:53 AM
by Syaitan5128
I asked you a question - IF Jesus was not crucified (but made to look as if he was) then who replaced him on the cross? Your mother's sugardaddy kah or your wife's keeper? Answer that first before asking me anything further.

LOL , just look at the 'auta' of this Hindoo meenachi in 'sepiroth'. You are trying your best to run away from your own argument which came first. I repeat your argument from your post#3 , bitpart :
Al Quran states that Jesus didn't die but was taken away (to heaven) and replaced by a Jew who looked like him which explains why he was crying out for god to save him during execution.

Where in the Quran that states such? If you don't know , just admit it. It shows that you are just arguing from your rear end .... typical of you.

Why are you trying to run from your own argument? Why the fear?

Do you understand english? Why is your comprehension so bad? Do you need the said verse to be translated into tamil? The phrase 'But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them,' does not mean that someone else took his place and got crucified.

It just mean that Jesus was nailed or bound to be crucified. The slayers of Jesus thought they killed him but nobody knows for sure nor was there any confirmation that Jesus was killed via crucifixion. This means that he could have been nailed or bound to the cross but was taken down still alive hence he was not killed nor crucified but appeared dead to his killers. However they couldn't confirm his death. They only assume he died hence their conjecture.

Aiyoyo meenachi , this is simple english yet you struggle to understand. How do you manage to land up with the day job you now have? Did you sleep with your interviewer to land the job ..... tsk tsk .....

There is no where in the above said phrase that allude to the point that someone else took Jesus place. You better go back to primary school and sharpen up your english comprenension. You are old in age but having a mentality of worse than a primary school kid.

However you get an A+ in cursing others. Well ...... it is expected from a person like you which reflects your family and your upbringing ....... pathetic family upbringing and values ..... ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2015 02:09 PM | Show all posts
by samseng1528

... does not mean that someone else took his place and got crucified. nobody knows for sure nor was there any confirmation that Jesus was killed via crucifixion. This means that he could have been nailed or bound to the cross but was taken down still alive hence he was not killed nor crucified but appeared dead to his killers. However they couldn't confirm his death. They only assume he died hence their conjecture.

WHAHAHAHAHA .... My stomach hurts so much reading the statement from Moron1528. God ... Make me stop laughing! I cannot take this moron's words anymore.

They (Christians) have a whole episode on how Jesus was nailed and left to die for THREE DAYS, with Mary Magdelene attending to him as he was dying. They even mentioned how they brought him down from the cross, cleaned him up, covered in the white burial shrouds and put inside a grave. They mentioned how, three days later, Jesus rose from the death and left the grave, giving audience to Mary before he disappear and they went and check to find an empty grave.

And this piece of $hit Muslim is making all sort of jokes on how Christians could be wrong based on ... wait ... what was his proof of his words? NOTHING cos apparently Muhammad the Arabic God-wannabee told all the Muslims they don't need any proof when they open that cesspool they called a mouth.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2015 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 13-3-2015 02:33 PM
Sephiroth replied at 13-3-2015 02:09 PM
by samseng1528
WHAHAHAHAHA .... My stomach hurts so much reading the statement from Moron1528. God ... Make me stop laughing! I cannot take this moron's words anymore.

They (Christians) have a whole episode on how Jesus was nailed and left to die for THREE DAYS, with Mary Magdelene attending to him as he was dying. They even mentioned how they brought him down from the cross, cleaned him up, covered in the white burial shrouds and put inside a grave. They mentioned how, three days later, Jesus rose from the death and left the grave, giving audience to Mary before he disappear and they went and check to find an empty grave.

And this piece of $hit Muslim is making all sort of jokes on how Christians could be wrong based on ... wait ... what was his proof of his words? NOTHING cos apparently Muhammad the Arabic God-wannabee told all the Muslims they don't need any proof when they open that cesspool they called a mouth.

LOL , the moron is actually you. You cannot even answer your own argument and now you are giving a supposed narrative from the bible but pull it out from your rear end.

First things first : You stated in your post#3 , bitpart

Can you now show me the supposed Quranic verse that state such?

Why are you trying to run?

Refer to your argument (it is more of fantasy) as underlined above. Can you now provide the biblical verses that mirrors your argument (oops .... fantasy) that confirm Jesus actually died.

Lets see how you run from this fantasy of yours.

You have nothing. LOL , I am beginning to see a pattern. You tried to run by resorting to abuse. When it does not work , you now try to laugh your way out. Why advertise your ignorance and less than average intelligence?

Ha ha , I have the support of a theologian in Gunnar Samuelson in confriming that there is actually no confirmation of Jesus death in the bible. You have .... ha ha ... fart that is coming out from your mouth.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2015 09:19 AM | Show all posts
by Samseng1528

Why are you trying to run?

You're the one running. Don't know crap about the Bible or Jesus but have balls to debate about him. I guess that is what they teach you in Islam.

I'm not surprised. Muhammad himself didn't know crap about anything. All he did was listen to other people, and then repeat it to those who had not heard it so they could believe this con-artist was a prophet. Muhammad probably thought that just cos he was an orphan like Jesus that he too was "chosen" by some god. He cannot even understand that Jesus was nothing more than a character created by the Roman Church and that he did not exist.

Did Muhammad provided proof of Jesus's existence? Where he had born, lived or died? Where was his grave or the actual date of his birth? Or that details of what Jesus had been doing from the age 18 to 40 years old which was missing in the Bible?

NO, NOTHING. Why? Cos Muhammad merely repeated what he had heard. He had no access to any God or Divine Knowledge. Muhammad was a CON MAN just like most Muslims are today. And THAT IS A FACT NO MUSLIMS CAN RUN AWAY FROM.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2015 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 16-3-2015 11:15 AM
Sephiroth replied at 16-3-2015 09:19 AM
by Samseng1528
You're the one running. Don't know crap about the Bible or Jesus but have balls to debate about him. I guess that is what they teach you in Islam.

I'm not surprised. Muhammad himself didn't know crap about anything. All he did was listen to other people, and then repeat it to those who had not heard it so they could believe this con-artist was a prophet. Muhammad probably thought that just cos he was an orphan like Jesus that he too was "chosen" by some god. He cannot even understand that Jesus was nothing more than a character created by the Roman Church and that he did not exist.

Did Muhammad provided proof of Jesus's existence? Where he had born, lived or died? Where was his grave or the actual date of his birth? Or that details of what Jesus had been doing from the age 18 to 40 years old which was missing in the Bible?

NO, NOTHING. Why? Cos Muhammad merely repeated what he had heard. He had no access to any God or Divine Knowledge. Muhammad was a CON MAN just like most Muslims are today. And THAT IS A FACT NO MUSLIMS CAN RUN AWAY FROM.

LOL , why the incessant blabble from you? All you have is just your opinion with no reference whatsoever from any sources. Did you learn all these from a Hindoo priest from some faraway and obsecure temple?

Can you now argue with facts?

(1) Where in the Quran that states per your claim in your post #3 , bitpart
.... Matter a fact, Al Quran states that Jesus didn't die but was taken away (to heaven) and replaced by a Jew who looked like him which explains why he was crying out for god to save him during execution.

(2) Where in the bible that states per your claim in your post #11 , bitpart
... They (Christians) have a whole episode on how Jesus was nailed and left to die for THREE DAYS, with Mary Magdelene attending to him as he was dying. They even mentioned how they brought him down from the cross, cleaned him up, covered in the white burial shrouds and put inside a grave. They mentioned how, three days later, Jesus rose from the death and left the grave, giving audience to Mary before he disappear and they went and check to find an empty grave.

Nobody wants your personal opinion that is pulled from your rear end. It stinks.

Can you now provide the said references. Why are you so scared to provide the references. Ha ha , highly likely there is none.

The 'auta' of meenachi 'sepiroth' ..... the Hindoo supremacist who thinks she knows all about the Quran and Bible ..... ha ha

Now meenachi 'sepiroth' is trying her best to change topics in order to run ...... ha ha - are you wearing your sari while running ..... you might trip you know

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2015 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Discussion had ended. You have already PROVEN that Muhammad knows NOTHING about Jesus and that EVERYTHING said about Jesus in Al Quran IS WRONG. That is the Conclusion here.

Thank you. Good bye.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2015 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 16-3-2015 02:17 PM
Sephiroth replied at 16-3-2015 11:28 AM
Discussion had ended. You have already PROVEN that Muhammad knows NOTHING about Jesus and that EVERYTHING said about Jesus in Al Quran IS WRONG. That is the Conclusion here.

Thank you. Good bye.

Discussion has not ended.

You have proven nothing except that you are just giving opinion which you pull from your rear end. When asked for references , you twist and turn trying your best to run from your own argument. In short you are an ignorant hindoo meenachi but trying to put up a facade of knowing the Quran and / or the Bible.

My questions that you have been running away from :
(1) Where in the Quran that states per your claim in your post #3 , bitpart
.... Matter a fact, Al Quran states that Jesus didn't die but was taken away (to heaven) and replaced by a Jew who looked like him which explains why he was crying out for god to save him during execution.

(2) Where in the bible that states per your claim in your post #11 , bitpart
... They (Christians) have a whole episode on how Jesus was nailed and left to die for THREE DAYS, with Mary Magdelene attending to him as he was dying. They even mentioned how they brought him down from the cross, cleaned him up, covered in the white burial shrouds and put inside a grave. They mentioned how, three days later, Jesus rose from the death and left the grave, giving audience to Mary before he disappear and they went and check to find an empty grave.

Ha ha , let everyone see you talk tough but you are just a coward who don't know what what you are talking about. In other words you are just a Bull Shitter

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-3-2015 05:04 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 16-3-2015 11:28 AM
Discussion had ended. You have already PROVEN that Muhammad knows NOTHING about Jesus and that EVERY ...

Don't get into a mindless debate with dumb pig headed muslim who even refuse to look at the very evidence of historical facts, they only good at...you guess it right, taqiyah.
I'm not talking about the accounts in Bible about the crucifiction of Jesus but numerous historical records clearly show that Jesus was crucified, even enemies of Jesus in the 1st century also ackowledged it but a psychopathic pseudo prophet who came 600 years later claimed he knew better.....

If you want to find out all the tricks and petty knowledges on Bible muslim like to use to argue with Christian, this Youtube footage sure nail Islamic faith to the coffin forever. Dr Nabeel Qureshi, a devout muslim brought up by pios muslim parents and could recite the whole Quran by age 5 and memorised the last 7 chapter. His journey from darkness to truth is very touching. His book Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus is a must read ! http://www.amazon.com/Seeking-Al ... anity/dp/1491501421
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3lHueRXvh0
http://blog.nabeelqureshi.com/20 ... ans-read-quran.html

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2015 06:01 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 16-3-2015 05:04 PM
Don't get into a mindless debate with dumb pig headed muslim who even refuse to look at the very evidence of historical facts, they only good at...you guess it right, taqiyah.
I'm not talking about the accounts in Bible about the crucifiction of Jesus but numerous historical records clearly show that Jesus was crucified, even enemies of Jesus in the 1st century also ackowledged it but a psychopathic pseudo prophet who came 600 years later claimed he knew better.....

If you want to find out all the tricks and petty knowledges on Bible muslim like to use to argue with Christian, this Youtube footage sure nail Islamic faith to the coffin forever. Dr Nabeel Qureshi, a devout muslim brought up by pios muslim parents and could recite the whole Quran by age 5 and memorised the last 7 chapter. His journey from darkness to truth is very touching. His book Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus is a must read ! http://www.amazon.com/Seeking-Al ... anity/dp/1491501421
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3lHueRXvh0
http://blog.nabeelqureshi.com/20 ... ans-read-quran.html

Ha ha , here comes tha racist and religious bigot in 'wkk5159'.

Ok then , since you claimed to have evidence from the bible , can you now show where in the bible that Jesus confirmed to have died on the cross.

Whaaat? Your evidence is from Nabeel Qureshi? You claim he was a devout muslim and could memorize the last 7 chapters of the Quran therefore what he claim to the crucifixion of Jesus must be a historical fact? LOL , he was a Qadiani not muslim and most muslims can remember the last 10 chapters of the Quran. That is your reference? Wow!!

I repeat what Gunnar Samuelsson state about the death of Jesus on the cross :
The legend of his execution is based on the traditions of the Christian church and artistic illustrations rather than antique texts, according to theologian Gunnar Samuelsson.

"And what's even more challenging is the same can be concluded about the accounts of the crucifixion of Jesus. The New Testament doesn't say as much as we'd like to believe."

Any evidence that Jesus was left to die after being nailed to a cross is strikingly sparse - both in the ancient pre-Christian and extra-Biblical literature as well as The Bible.

"My suggestion is that we should read the text as it is, not as we think it is. We should read on the lines, not between the lines. The text of the Bible is sufficient. We do not need to add anything."

Can you now provide any historical text that confirm Jesus died on the cross?

Lets see to what topic are you going to change to in order to run.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2015 08:00 AM | Show all posts
by wkk5159

... numerous historical records clearly show that Jesus was crucified, even enemies of Jesus in the 1st century also ackowledged it but a psychopathic pseudo prophet who came 600 years later claimed he knew better.....

The Romans feared Christianity 1AD because it's influence started to grow while their own pagan belief was starting to fall. For the first 300 years, Christians were abused, tortured and killed in arenas for pleasures of Roman society. This is historical fact. No matter how much one denies it, we cannot deny the fact that Christianity did started 2,000 years ago and there should be some truth to "Jesus" character, even if the Jesus in history may not be the same one described in the Bible.

...you guess it right, taqiyah.

You cannot find Truth by lying through your teeth. Muslims should have common sense to know this but Muhammad did not so he told Muslims that they can lie. That is why today, Muslims are so dense (in their heads) that they don't even know what they believe in are lies.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2015 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Edited by wkk5159 at 17-3-2015 12:31 PM
sam1528 replied at 16-3-2015 06:01 PM
Ha ha , here comes tha racist and religious bigot in 'wkk5159'.

Ok then , since you claimed to  ...

Oooo...here come the sissy imbecilic ustazy sam1528 sticking his chancroid nose into the realm of truth....

What ? Still can't get over the fact that you were plucked naked in the previous debate ??? Later you will be confused again who really inspired the Quran ??? Was it Ibn Abaas, Muhammad or Allah ???....
http://mforum.cari.com.my/forum. ... 37268&extra=&page=7, post 168-172.

What ? You think only you the Sunni salafist is true muslim, Qadiani(Ahmadiyah) and Shia are not ??? Can't blame you coz you are same league with your ISIL and UMNO brethrens, sunni salafists...

What ? Do you even understand what theologian and a devout christian himself, Gunnar Samuelsson wrote about Jesus "crucifiction" ???
According to him, Jesus wasn't been nailed to a cross but rather a pole or torture stake. Does it contradict central Christian belief that Son of God died for our sins ??? Do you even aware that so many churches in the world don't even portray symbol of cross in their churches ??? Why ?
Of course Gunnar Samuelsson only reinforce the fact that Quran is full of lies when Muhammad said Jesus did not die for our sin......
http://khazarzar.skeptik.net/books/crux002.pdf
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... ied-scholar-claims/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ ... s-says-scholar.html

Poor you, why expose your disgraceful chandroidal dick to the world ???
Can you even read and understand a simple article  ???

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-5-2024 08:10 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.118175 second(s), 46 queries .