CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: obelisk

20 things in the Holy Quran about about Jesus (peace be upon him)

[Copy link]
Post time 19-3-2015 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Apparently this sissy imbecilic ustazy has no courage to deal with the truth, that's why the reason he gave for not reading Nabeel Qureshi's Seeking Allah Finding Jesus is, yeap, you guess it right,  a lame excuse of......Qureshi having dream and vision !

If 2 billlion Christians in the world can read and understand spiritually the plain truth of Jesus sacrificing his life for the atonement of their sins, there is no reason why sunni salafist muslim like sam1528 cannot see it unless obviously due to the following predicaments;
1. Like all muslims, they are blinded spiritually by evil spirit.
2. They are mostly mentally and academically inadequate to comprehend Bible.
3. They are purposely pseudodyslexic.

Muslims have been taken a free ride to hell for the past 14 centuries by a vile pseudo prophet in the person of Muhammad.

But we all know that God Almighty is working miracle and His plan will sure triumph over evil in the end.

Conversion of knowledgeable young ex-muslims like Dr Nabeel Qureshi who is able to preach to muslims because they know Quran more than muslims, even their ulamas.

Preachers, Clerics, Scholars and Missionarieshttp://wikiislam.net/wiki/Notable_Former_Muslims

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-3-2015 09:39 AM | Show all posts
I think very soon i gonna start a new thread entitiled
" Muhammad never claimed to be a prophet and being a prophet is never his job scope."

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2015 09:49 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 19-3-2015 09:35 AM
Apparently this sissy imbecilic ustazy has no courage to deal with the truth, that's why the reason  ...

Many of the links don't work. Please fix your links.
Example:

• Dr. Mustafa (now Dr. Mark Gabriel) - Former Muslim Imam, Ex-Professor in Al Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt (Most prestigious Islamic school of theology), and author of several well-known books discussing Islam.

Result:
The page you are looking for cannot be found.
Similar results are provided below, or you can try another search

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2015 09:51 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 19-3-2015 09:39 AM
I think very soon i gonna start a new thread entitiled
" Muhammad never claimed to be a prophet an ...

Go ahead, I will be looking forward for it. I want to see Muslims describe what is being a prophet is (job scope) and whether Muhammad had done his job or not.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2015 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Shadid Lewis vs. Nabeel Qureshi: The Case for Islam vs. the Case for Christianity--Why We Chose to Leave and Believe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZHK9E4BviI

This was an interesting debate. Shadid Lewis is a convert to Islam; Nabeel Qureshi is a convert to Christianity. The purpose of the debate was for them to discuss their reasons for converting. Notice that evidence played virtually no role in Shadid's conversion (he says he left the church for good when his pastor pulled out a saxophone), but that evidence was crucial to Nabeel's conversion. The reason this is important is that Shadid's case is quite typical. I've talked to several converts to Islam, and when I ask them why they converted, it nearly always has to do with social reasons (e.g. "I was sick of guys eyeing me in my miniskirt, so I put on a veil") rather than evidence. Also notice the inconsistency here. Shadid notes several things he didn't like about what Christians do in the world, but would he accept the same reasoning in reverse? "I left Islam when my Imam started preaching violence." Or, "I left Islam when I saw the World Trade Center fall." Or, "I left Islam when Muslims from countries around the world erupted into violence over Danish cartoons." Or, "I left Islam because many men in the Middle East believe it's okay to beat their wives." Obviously, Shadid doesn't think that any of these would be good reasons to leave Islam. Why then apply a standard to Christianity that he would never apply to Islam?

Now can we all see the differences ???

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2015 10:02 AM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 replied at 19-3-2015 09:49 AM
Many of the links don't work. Please fix your links.
Example:

Try this http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Notable_Former_Muslims

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-3-2015 10:16 AM | Show all posts
"Who is the liar?
It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also." 1 John 2:22-23 NIV

Very obvious who is anti christ and liar, right ?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2015 10:32 AM | Show all posts
Edited by wkk5159 at 19-3-2015 10:48 AM

Islam denies that Jesus was crucified, that He died as a sacrifice for sin, and that He arose from the dead. (Qur’an 4:156,157)

The Bible teaches Jesus did die by crucifixion as asacrifice for the sins of mankind. Matthew 20:17-19 - Jesus predicted He would be crucified, thenrise again.
Matthew 26:28 - He claimed that He would shed His blood forthe remission of man's sins. [20:28]
John 19:31-35 - John claimed to be an eyewitness to Jesus'crucifixion. [Acts 2:23]
Ephesians 1:7 - Redemption and forgiveness are through Hisblood.
1 Peter 2:24 - He bore our sins in His body on the tree.
Hebrews 2:9 - He tasted of death for every man.
If Islam denies these statements from Jesus and the Bible, how can it yet claim to believe the Bible is from God and Jesus was a true teacher?
[Mark 8:31; Matt. 16:21; Rev. 1:5; 5:9; 1 Tim. 2:4-6; 1 Pet. 1:18f;Isa. 53:5-9; 1 Cor. 15:3; John 1:29; Heb. chap. 9:24-28; 10:9-13;13:20f; Rom. 5:6-11; 2 Cor. 5:14,15]

The Bible teaches that Jesus was raised from the dead, as proved by the testimony of eyewitnesses.Matthew 20:17-19 - Jesus predicted He would be crucified and then rise again. [Matt. 16:21]
Luke 24:44-46 - Jesus taught that His death and resurrection was a fulfillment of prophecy.
Romans 1:4 - Jesus is declared to be the Son of God with powerby the resurrection from the dead.
1 Corinthians 15:3-8 - He died for our sins, was buried, and arose as prophesied and as testified by eyewitnesses who saw Him alive.
The resurrection of Jesus is absolutely fundamental to theclaims of Jesus and the gospel. The apostles repeatedly affirmed it to be true on the basis of eyewitness testimony. This is proof such as neither Islam nor any other religion can offer.
[Romans 10:9,10; 6:4-13; 1 Corinthians 6:14; 15:1-26; John 20:24-31;Acts 2:23-36; 17:30,31; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Peter 1:3,4; 3:21;2 Corinthians 5:15; Ephesians 1:19,20; Colossians 2:12,13]

The Bible teaches that salvation can be obtained only through Jesus.John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth,and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
Acts 4:12 - "Nor is there salvation in any other, forthere is no other name under heaven given among men by which wemust be saved."

We can only be saved through Jesus, no other way. Islam denies salvation through Jesus. Therefore, Islam cannot save and Muslims have no way to be saved.
The Old Testament had animal sacrifices. The New Testament has the superior, perfect sacrifice of Jesus. But, Islam has no sacrifice for sin at all. Without a sacrifice for sin, there canbe no remission (Heb. 9:22). It follows that Islam not only is not a superior system, but it cannot save at all.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-3-2015 11:31 AM | Show all posts

There are 3 Christians ex-muslims, clue...; the one in the middle with apple green shirt is Dr Nabeel Qureshi. Who are the other two ???

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2015 12:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 19-3-2015 12:11 PM
wkk5159 replied at 19-3-2015 09:35 AM
Apparently this sissy imbecilic ustazy has no courage to deal with the truth, that's why the reason he gave for not reading Nabeel Qureshi's Seeking Allah Finding Jesus is, yeap, you guess it right,  a lame excuse of......Qureshi having dream and vision !

If 2 billlion Christians in the world can read and understand spiritually the plain truth of Jesus sacrificing his life for the atonement of their sins, there is no reason why sunni salafist muslim like sam1528 cannot see it unless obviously due to the following predicaments;

Muslims have been taken a free ride to hell for the past 14 centuries by a vile pseudo prophet in the person of Muhammad.

But we all know that God Almighty is working miracle and His plan will sure triumph over evil in the end.

Conversion of knowledgeable young ex-muslims like Dr Nabeel Qureshi who is able to preach to muslims because they know Quran more than muslims, even their ulamas.

Preachers, Clerics, Scholars and Missionarieshttp://wikiislam.net/wiki/Notable_Former_Muslims

LOL , you have lost and lost big time. It is very clear , there is no evidence in support for the beliefs in Christianity. When asked for evidence all you have is blabber and more blabber but in delusion that you have answered the questions with evidence. This is of course the teachings of Paul , 2cor12:16 (NIV)
Be that as it may, I have not been a burden to you. Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery!

Ha ha , however in this case you jumped into the hole that you dug yourself.

The questions that you need to answer
(1) can you now show where in the bible that Jesus confirmed to have died on the cross?

(2) Where is it in the bible that Jesus in his very words stated that he was going to die for your sins?

(3) you claim
This of course only reinforce the fact that Quran is fake when it said that Jesus did not die but someone else died in place of Jesus.   Quran 4:156-159

while referring to Quran4:157 (from you)
"And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain". S. 4:157

Can you now pinpoint where in the said verse that state someone else died in place of Jesus?

LOL , Nabeel Qureshi claimed that he met with Jesus in his dreams (that prompted him to be Christian) and you believe him. Gosh , you are so naive up to a point of being a village simpleton. Have you ever asked yourself , anybody knows how Jesus look like?

I have another explanation apart form Christians endearing themselves to be like Paul who had a so called vision of Jesus (however he had 3 versions of the so called vision making him a liar).

Barry Gibbs in his heydays :

Jesus as dipicted by the masses :

The people who dreamt of Jesus (then became Christians) must have been listening to the Bee Gees and they take the image of Barry Gibbs to their sleep. They think they met with Jesus ..... ha ha ..... I am right .... yes?

LOL , I don't know how many times you copied pasted the fraudulent list of former muslims who became Christians. The list must be giving you some sort of orgasm. Don't you think you need professional help?

Psssst ...... don't forget to answer the questions yeah. Wonder why you are so scared to refer to your own bible for answers. Could be ..... gaaasp .... the answers are not there ....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2015 12:18 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 19-3-2015 09:59 AM
Shadid Lewis vs. Nabeel Qureshi: The Case for Islam vs. the Case for Christianity--Why We Chose to Leave and Believe

This was an interesting debate. Shadid Lewis is a convert to Islam; Nabeel Qureshi is a convert to Christianity. The purpose of the debate was for them to discuss their reasons for converting. Notice that evidence played virtually no role in Shadid's conversion (he says he left the church for good when his pastor pulled out a saxophone), but that evidence was crucial to Nabeel's conversion. The reason this is important is that Shadid's case is quite typical. I've talked to several converts to Islam, and when I ask them why they converted, it nearly always has to do with social reasons (e.g. "I was sick of guys eyeing me in my miniskirt, so I put on a veil") rather than evidence. Also notice the inconsistency here. Shadid notes several things he didn't like about what Christians do in the world, but would he accept the same reasoning in reverse? "I left Islam when my Imam started preaching violence." Or, "I left Islam when I saw the World Trade Center fall." Or, "I left Islam when Muslims from countries around the world erupted into violence over Danish cartoons." Or, "I left Islam because many men in the Middle East believe it's okay to beat their wives." Obviously, Shadid doesn't think that any of these would be good reasons to leave Islam. Why then apply a standard to Christianity that he would never apply to Islam?

Now can we all see the differences ???

LOL , that debate was about 3 to 4 years ago. You are behind time.

If you listen carefully , Nabeel lost the debate as he couldn't answer coherently to the questions posed by Shadid. Actually in the next debate against Sami Zaatari (the same debate series) Nabeel broke down.

Guys , watch the 2 debates and make up your mind.

Another good debate was between Nabeel Qureshi and Paul Williams. Nabeel again was speechless.

I don't know why Nabeel keep on insisting that he was a former muslim. Qadianis or Ahmadis have never been muslims. They believe that Gulam Mirza , their prophet was the reincarnation of Jesus. Claiming to be former muslims sort of ensure a special standing among Christians as Christians are sooooo desperate to have muslims converting to christianity.

Do you believe Gulam Mirza was a reincarnation of Jesus Christ?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2015 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Now this sissy imbecilic ustazy equates Bee Gees with Jesus Christ....

Like i said before, If 2 billlion Christians in the world can read and understand spiritually the plain truth of Jesus sacrificing his life for the atonement of their sins, there is no reason why sunni salafist muslim like sam1528 cannot see it unless obviously due to the following predicaments;

Now we wait and see what kind of Tick Tok, Tick Tok, Psssst ...... .. gaaasp .... this sissy ustazy gonna come up.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2015 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 19-3-2015 12:28 PM
wkk5159 replied at 19-3-2015 10:16 AM
"Who is the liar?
It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also." 1 John 2:22-23 NIV

Very obvious who is anti christ and liar, right ?

Muslims don't deny that Jesus is the Christ. It is an article of faith that require muslims to acknowledge that Jesus is the Christ. My post#38 , bitpart , Quran3:45 (sahih international)
[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].

If you don't know , which I don't think you do : Christ is the Greek translation of מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ) in Hebrew , [size=5.2]مَسِي(Masīḥ) in Arabic.

However trinitrians like you have this belief without evidence that Jesus is the Christ and God.

Test your beliefs against 1joh2:22. The said verse states of only 'Christ Jesus' not 'Christ and God Jesus'.

Ha ha , according to your scripture - you are the liar ...... oops - liar liar , pants on fire

It is clear , you are the anti christ ..... ha ha...... Got you again

Psssst ...... if you don't know ..... 'son of God' is a title

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2015 12:41 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 19-3-2015 12:47 PM
wkk5159 replied at 19-3-2015 10:32 AM
Islam denies that Jesus was crucified, that He died as a sacrifice for sin, and that He arose from the dead. (Qur’an 4:156,157)

The Bible teaches Jesus did die by crucifixion as asacrifice for the sins of mankind. Matthew 20:17-19 - Jesus predicted He would be crucified, thenrise again.
Matthew 26:28 - He claimed that He would shed His blood forthe remission of man's sins. [20:28]
John 19:31-35 - John claimed to be an eyewitness to Jesus'crucifixion. [Acts 2:23]
Ephesians 1:7 - Redemption and forgiveness are through Hisblood.
1 Peter 2:24 - He bore our sins in His body on the tree.
Hebrews 2:9 - He tasted of death for every man.
If Islam denies these statements from Jesus and the Bible, how can it yet claim to believe the Bible is from God and Jesus was a true teacher?
[Mark 8:31; Matt. 16:21; Rev. 1:5; 5:9; 1 Tim. 2:4-6; 1 Pet. 1:18f;Isa. 53:5-9; 1 Cor. 15:3; John 1:29; Heb. chap. 9:24-28; 10:9-13;13:20f; Rom. 5:6-11; 2 Cor. 5:14,15]

The Bible teaches that Jesus was raised from the dead, as proved by the testimony of eyewitnesses.Matthew 20:17-19 - Jesus predicted He would be crucified and then rise again. [Matt. 16:21]
Luke 24:44-46 - Jesus taught that His death and resurrection was a fulfillment of prophecy.
Romans 1:4 - Jesus is declared to be the Son of God with powerby the resurrection from the dead.
1 Corinthians 15:3-8 - He died for our sins, was buried, and arose as prophesied and as testified by eyewitnesses who saw Him alive.
The resurrection of Jesus is absolutely fundamental to theclaims of Jesus and the gospel. The apostles repeatedly affirmed it to be true on the basis of eyewitness testimony. This is proof such as neither Islam nor any other religion can offer.
[Romans 10:9,10; 6:4-13; 1 Corinthians 6:14; 15:1-26; John 20:24-31;Acts 2:23-36; 17:30,31; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Peter 1:3,4; 3:21;2 Corinthians 5:15; Ephesians 1:19,20; Colossians 2:12,13]

The Bible teaches that salvation can be obtained only through Jesus.John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth,and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
Acts 4:12 - "Nor is there salvation in any other, forthere is no other name under heaven given among men by which wemust be saved."

We can only be saved through Jesus, no other way. Islam denies salvation through Jesus. Therefore, Islam cannot save and Muslims have no way to be saved.
The Old Testament had animal sacrifices. The New Testament has the superior, perfect sacrifice of Jesus. But, Islam has no sacrifice for sin at all. Without a sacrifice for sin, there canbe no remission (Heb. 9:22). It follows that Islam not only is not a superior system, but it cannot save at all.

LOL , is that the best you can come up with? The bible teaches this and that? Do you know that the authors of the 4 Gospels are unknowns. Believing in such is just plain naive.

Can you now answer the questions that you have been avoiding :
(1) can you now show where in the bible that Jesus confirmed to have died on the cross?

(2) Where is it in the bible that Jesus in his very words stated that he was going to die for your sins?

(3) you claim
This of course only reinforce the fact that Quran is fake when it said that Jesus did not die but someone else died in place of Jesus.   Quran 4:156-159

"And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain". S. 4:157

Can you now pinpoint where in the said verse that state someone else died in place of Jesus?

Awwwww , you gonna run again ..... the story of your life

You are quoting the book of hebrews (underlined from you)? Pssst .... do you know who is the author?

LOL , why do you need to have this belief that Jesus died for your sins. The Lord's Prayer teaches repentence. Do you know the Lord's Prayer? if you don't which I think you don't know, I will help you , matt6:9-13 (NIV)
9 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
    on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
    as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,[a]
    but deliver us from the evil one.
It states of asking for forgiveness. Nothing about Jesus dying for your sins.

LOL , you guys are a confused lot.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2015 12:56 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 19-3-2015 12:20 PM
Now this sissy imbecilic ustazy equates Bee Gees with Jesus Christ....

Like i said before, If 2 billlion Christians in the world can read and understand spiritually the plain truth of Jesus sacrificing his life for the atonement of their sins, there is no reason why sunni salafist muslim like sam1528 cannot see it unless obviously due to the following predicaments;

Now we wait and see what kind of Tick Tok, Tick Tok, Psssst ...... .. gaaasp .... this sissy ustazy gonna come up.

Aiyah!! Correct what. There is a striking resemblance between Barry Gibbs (in his heydays) to the christian depiction of Jesus. As I see it , there are 2 possibilities of people who claim to convert to christianity via supernatural dreams.

(1) They endear themselves to Paul who claim to see a vision of Jesus (book of acts). However almost all don't know that Paul gave 3 versions of his so called vison thus making him a liar

(2) These folks listen to Bee Gees and take their music to sleep. They might dream of Barry Gibbs but mistake him for Jesus due to the striking resemblance. Yep , case close .... they have seen Jesus in their dreams.

It can also be a case of 2 billion people who don't really know the bible. Take for example you , until now you cannot even answer the 2 very simple questions :

If you cannot answer such simple questions , then it is just blind faith.

Pssst ..... you know what is blind faith? Something like what you believe in lah ...... ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2015 03:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Sissy ustazy sam1528 never fails to provide us with all the retard answers.

Told him to get the latest anti psychotic drugs from me but he refused, FOC somemore....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-3-2015 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 19-3-2015 04:16 PM
wkk5159 replied at 19-3-2015 03:14 PM

Sissy ustazy sam1528 never fails to provide us with all the retard answers.

Told him to get the latest anti psychotic drugs from me but he refused, FOC somemore....

LOL , looks like you at the end of your wits as you cannot even answer simple questions and respond to simple issues.

The questions you still need to answer :

(3) you claim

The issues you need to respond to :
(1) The Lord's Prayer teach us about asking for forgiveness. Why the need for Jesus dying for your sins? You are confused
(2) People like you convert to christianity because you claim Jesus appeared to you in your dreams. How do you know how Jesus look like?

Whoops , all I can see is a clean pair of heels ..... ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2015 09:18 AM | Show all posts
Keep on repeating the already refuted and answered question is the sign of confirmed dementia and in the case this poor old sissy ustazy, he has a complex of Alzheimer and delirius tremens....taken your medicine already? Mental patient sam1528 ???

Classic...

" (1) can you now show where in the bible that Jesus confirmed to have died on the cross?   

(2) Where is it in the bible that Jesus in his very words stated that he was going to die for your sins?  "   

This of course just reinforce the fact this sunni salafist sam1528 is ;

Don't criticize Ahmadiyah when they are at least commit less astrocities than Sunni salafists like you. How many innocent heads you already chopped off in Iraq ah....

Any wonder why all muslim countries are failed state, they can't even compete with Buddhist and Hindu, let alone Christians and Jews.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2015 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Any sound minded person with normal IQ and conscience easily can tell who easily won this debate;

But as usual this demented sissy ustazy thinks otherwise, the rest of the muslims in this forum must be horrified by his imbecility, that's why nobody come to his aids even that son of a gun AK147 aka ultra biased moderator Ibnur...

Sam Zaatari and Paul Bilal Williams anyone ???

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2015 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 20-3-2015 11:50 AM
wkk5159 replied at 20-3-2015 09:18 AM
Keep on repeating the already refuted and answered question is the sign of confirmed dementia and in the case this poor old sissy ustazy, he has a complex of Alzheimer and delirius tremens....taken your medicine already? Mental patient sam1528 ???

Classic...

" (1) can you now show where in the bible that Jesus confirmed to have died on the cross?   

(2) Where is it in the bible that Jesus in his very words stated that he was going to die for your sins?  "   

This of course just reinforce the fact this sunni salafist sam1528 is ;

Don't criticize Ahmadiyah when they are at least commit less astrocities than Sunni salafists like you. How many innocent heads you already chopped off in Iraq ah....

Any wonder why all muslim countries are failed state, they can't even compete with Buddhist and Hindu, let alone Christians and Jews.

It is classic because until now you cannot even answer very simple questions about your bible and you have caught lying about the Quran. Trying to change topics is what haters like you do when cornered.

What you have so far , 3 points from your fantasy (ie. no evidence presented).

Ha ha , you are extremely sore because you are unable to justify your faith using your bible.

The questions you still need to answer :

(3) you claim

LOL , now you are trying to change topic to sectarian violence? What is the difference in what is happening in Ukraine? It is protestant vs orthodox churches.

Enjoy ..... ha ha ..... ooops

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-5-2024 09:43 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096958 second(s), 41 queries .