Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Who Are the Palestinians?

Close [Copy link]
Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 21-3-2004 12:33 AM | Show all posts
their nationalism is provoked n hence the conflict began

My my... I never know Palestine was a self-governed state.

from 'ere one can c theres only a difference of 1,000 between PALESTININS n jews in israel proper.  as predicted, PALESTINIAN israel r raped merciless

Strange! I thought Palestinians left Israel because of war and that is how they become refugees.

usa also played vital role in jeoprdizin peace deals.  they call for peace between PALESTINIANS n israelis yet they feed israelis with billions worth of arms to genocide PALESTINIANS n rape PALESTINE

And Arabs played their part well in continuing the hostilities toward Israel. Only 1 USA supported Israel to fend off surrounding Arab nations. USA mediated peace processes several times whereas Arab nations seek total annihilation of Israel. A publicly expressed manifesto.

by right, sharon should never have built illegal jewish settlements in the occupied PALESTINIAN territories

The illegal settlements are on even without Sharon at the helm. Quite misleading attributing the settlements on his name.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2004 12:36 AM | Show all posts
ariya,

have read something like if not mistaken that the Israelis are Zionist immigrant. In other words, Palestine is actually already a muslim arab state, a very long time ago

I don't know if you're new to this issue. There NEVER was a Palestinian state. Never was Palestine self-ruled. In fact, it has always been a WASTELAND to the fact that nobody wanted to live there. Perhaps you should do some reading before you get shot without knowing how you die.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 21-3-2004 00:36:
ariya,

I don't know if you're new to this issue. There NEVER was a Palestinian state. Never was Palestine self-ruled. In fact, it has always been a WASTELAND to the fact that n ...

Huhh, look who is talking and look who is the one who did not do his research first before he speaks. Correction, his research is only based on one side source. I have read about that 3-4years ago that Zionist immigrant grew in the Palestinian lands every year. If what you claim is true, then how come all of them are fighting for it??? How come there are Palestinians being called refugee???

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 01:04 PM | Show all posts
This is from Aljazeera website

Ottoman rule

Ahmat Pasha al-Jazzar, the Ottoman governor of Acre, controlled most of Palestine and, with English and Ottoman assistance, defended Acre against Napoleon in his abortive attempts to gain a Middle Eastern empire, (1798-1801). During the reign of al-Jazzar and another Ottoman governor, Shaikh Dahir al-Umar, Palestine traded with Europe and gained considerable local autonomy.

AD1831

Muhammad Ali, the modernising viceroy of Egypt, occupied Palestine and established, along with his son, a centrally controlled and modern administration. His policies reformed the feudal system and supported agriculture and education. The country was opened to Western influences and Christian missionaries established many schools. But with an increase in taxes, urban rebellion broke out against the regime.

AD1840

The British, the Austrians and the Russians came to the aid of the Ottomans. The Egyptians were forced to withdraw and Palestine was brought under the Ottoman Empire. Again interest led to the establishment of consulates dividing power in Jerusalem.

The reforms established by the Ottoman sultan gradually took effect in Palestine. Increased security in the countryside and the Ottoman law of 1858 encouraged the development of private property and increased agricultural production for export to the world market. The Ottomans extended their central government抯 new military, municipal, judicial and educational systems to Palestine, leading to a marked increase in foreign settlements and colonies by the French, the Russians and the Germans.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 01:06 PM | Show all posts
This is one before the other also from the same source:

[quote]
The Crusades

The first crusade was started in AD1096 by Pope Urban II in an attempt to divert attention from his own problems back in Europe. It started a period of ferociously bloody conflict which lasted for nearly 200 years.

Coming mainly from France, England and Italy and fighting in the belief that they were spreading the word of God to the infidels

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 01:07 PM | Show all posts
MORE to come.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-3-2004 01:23 PM | Show all posts
israeli id`nt you know that the israeli is just a worthless s***
a race with no nation with no honour and a race with no shame ..
the israeli is just an illegal imgrants in palestin so who inthe blue hell are they to have the right to live in other people country..
stupid dam ***** they are all homeless ***** ...
and who in the bvlue hell  are to ask this question
you dam jewish lover !
stupid imputent infedel !

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2004 01:45 PM | Show all posts
How do all these answer tomy post right at the very top of this thread?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2004 06:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 23-3-2004 13:45:
How do all these answer tomy post right at the very top of this thread?

Sorry, I am answering to ACM's post.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 10:38 PM | Show all posts
I have read about that 3-4years ago that Zionist immigrant grew in the Palestinian lands every year

Calling me one-sided eh? I am fairer than you when I acknowledge BOTH of them are migrating in large numbers from 1882. Only you the one keep depicting as if MILLIONS of Arab Palestinians are already there. Liar + one-sided.

If what you claim is true, then how come all of them are fighting for it???

So, you don't see this as the truth right? Jews wanted to grab Palestine right? Why not? Palestine belongs to no one but Mandated to the British. Moreover, it never belonged to the Arabs alone. All the while Jews also lived there together with the Christians and muslim arabs. On the same token, why are Arabs fighting for it? Both are doing the same thing. Jews are mainly running away from persecution in Europe. That is the main issue of their migration to that WASTELAND which nobody wanted to live prior to 1882. After Zionist announced their intention, then only Arab League is formed & campaigned for land grab.

How come there are Palestinians being called refugee

This is off topic regarding my address but I still play along then. If Arabs don't attack Israel, these Palestinians would STILL be living in Israel. Moreover, if Jordan & Egypt didn't relinquish control (not ownership just control) the world would never heard of 'Palestine' because Palestine was grabbed by Jordan & Egypt immediately after British left.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2004 02:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 23-3-2004 22:38:

Calling me one-sided eh? I am fairer than you when I acknowledge BOTH of them are migrating in large numbers from 1882. Only you the one keep depicting as if MILLIONS of Arab Palestinians are alr ...

Did you read my post prior to yours??????? Read it first I suggest!!!! Truth is when Israelis started to migrate there, there were so many Palestinians there. Read what sonny~~ said.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-3-2004 07:04 AM | Show all posts
Nonsence, the Arabs were immigrants themselves. There weren't so many Arabs prior to the return of the Jews cos it was either a desert or swamps.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2004 10:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-3-24 07:04 AM:
Nonsence, the Arabs were immigrants themselves. There weren't so many Arabs prior to the return of the Jews cos it was either a desert or swamps.

:cak: another sign of AIDs syndrom

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2004 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Truth is when Israelis started to migrate there, there were so many Palestinians there

You are one special species. Ok. Let me put it this way. Yes. When Jews migrate to Palestine, Arabs are always the majority. Before Jews migrate to Palestine, Arabs are the majority. After Jews migrate there, Arabs still are the majority. That is not the point. The point is, BOTH are migrating at the same time regardless who is more who is less. The reason Palestine had to be divided is because Arabs commits shameless acts toward Jews! If they didn't do anything, Palestine would still be intact, governed by a mixture of race like Malaysian government. British intended to form a Palestinian state of Arabs, Jews and Christians in the parliament. Palestine is the NATIONAL HOME for Jews, Arabs and Christians just like Malaysia. How do Malaysia gain independence? One factor as stipulated is harmonious racial society. We have it & accounts it to the British. This is just only 1 factor for a PEACEFUL formation of a country.

I am getting the impression that you are meaning Palestinian are ONLY Arabs there never was Jews living there at all. If so, then you're a bigot. I'm justified to call you a bigot. In 1882, there are only 141k people in Palestine not wanted by anyone. When Jews wanted to migrate there, Arabs started mass exodus themselves!! JUST LIKE THE JEWS. So, who owns Palestine? None of them. Not the Jews & not the Arabs. The Arabs never owned Palestine. Ottoman owned it. Romans owned it. Then British owned it. Palestinina never self-ruled. Even AFTER Israel is born out of Arab growing hostilities, Palestine were taken by Jordan's military. So, who is stealing who's land??? Idiot! But of course, you know they are wrong but bla bla bla....

your post speaks louder than you capital letters.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2007 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Dasar Singaporean tak sedar diri...Cakap tak nak kalah..Harkh..Ptuih!!

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2007 09:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-3-2004 08:32 PM
Thanks for all the cut and pastes, but you still have not answered the questions  concerning the identity of Palestinians.

Bro. Why U wanna question the identity of the Palestinians? It's proven now and in any hard evidence that they are the rightful owner of the land. It's like I ask U "Who are the Singaporean?" U have any answer for that? If not because of the helpful Tunku Abd Rahman, will LKW be the PM? U wont even exist and calims that U're Singaporean. Plus I dun think you're the original "Singaporean" coz the real (native) ppl in Temasek..... hmmm well. I dun think I have to elaborate la. So what are U so concern about the Palestinians?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-2-2007 09:34 AM | Show all posts
I mean, why are U so concern about the Palestinians.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2007 12:36 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2007 03:27 PM | Show all posts
oops, it's like rising from the dead this thread - PALESTNIANS vs israelis cum imported jews  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 14-3-2007 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by HangPC2 at 14-2-2007 12:36 PM

Even the orthodox Jews didn't recognised the nation of Israel!

I imagined what Debmey would say to these pious Jews? ;)

Hey! Deb..let's join the party!

Deb, what make you so defensive towards the illegal occupants of Israel when the Jews themselves rejected the idea of Israelis nation.

Think about it will ya?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 08:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.166758 second(s), 47 queries .