CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ariyamusafir

Pulau Batu Putih belongs to Malaysia

Close [Copy link]
Post time 27-3-2004 11:57 PM | Show all posts
Yu see, all the while you do not know what you were talking and I was playing with you. You even try to BS and gave reason why pak lah never wanted to go ICJ. Thats the only way I can expose you and I did. Hahahahahahahahahahaha...................

cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-3-2004 03:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 27-3-2004 23:57:
Yu see, all the while you do not know what you were talking and I was playing with you. You even try to BS and gave reason why pak lah never wanted to go ICJ. Thats the only way I can expos ...

Ohhh no you are wrong. I know what I am talking. I said that when Pak Lah took over, he said he wanted to give many issues another chance such as the water issue. I heard no news regarding that PB issue and I dare not confirm. What I dare to confirm is that we will do whatever within legal means to get back our island and protect our sovereignity, that is for sure. I also mentioned that during Dr. M's administration, he already confirm going to ICJ. I also mention that the process for the ICJ thing will be very long, and it has been proved via Sipadan, saw the article, 2006 we go ICJ for PB. It was you who keep insisting that I insulted my prime minister and I should be hang for gonig against Pak Lah's wishes which you claim he doesn't want to go to ICJ. You also call me a pig for you accuse me of insulting my PM when I did not. It was you who is manipulating and twisting of facts and many people know about it. I have proved you wrong again. I did not twist as I am not sure, I say I am not sure. You made too many slanderous remarks on me yet I sabar. Nevermind, today I have expose your manipulation and twisting of facts. You are truely a manipulator and twister of facts. I will not allow you to succeed under my watch.

Debmey is obviously trying to manipulate and twist his way through this crisis of his whereby his slanderous remarks, his manipulation, and his twisting were exposed by me.

Remember Debmey, not under my watch will I allow you to manipulate and twist facts in this forum.

[ Last edited by ariyamusafir on 28-3-2004 at 03:46 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2004 08:03 AM | Show all posts
Bla bla bal bla bala................. go cry like a little girl ariya.
Hahahahahahahhaha.................

You are a manipulator of facts. you claim that pak lah doesn't want to go to ICJ and yet Msia submitted documents. You are bull shiiting my fren. You are saying thinsg yu have no idea about.
I exposed your silly BS out in teh open. Thats the only way to trap a sicker like you.
You wanna play with me, I'll play with you.

Under my watch, I will expose your hypocrisy and your immorality in supporting terrorism.

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-3-2004 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 28-3-2004 08:03:
Bla bla bal bla bala................. go cry like a little girl ariya.
Hahahahahahahhaha.................

You are a manipulator of facts. you claim that pak lah doesn't want to go to I ...

1. I said that Dr. M wants to go ICJ and after Pak Lah took over, I am not
    sure if he is doing so because:
                 i. He said that certain issues he wants to give chance like the
                   water issue
                 ii. I heard no news about the Pulau Batu Putih since he took
                    office

2. I said that whatever it is, we will do whatever within legal means to get
    our island back.

3. I did not say Pak Lah do not want to go ICJ

4. I said see you in court, you said who am I to say see you in court. You
    claim that Pak Lah do not want to go ICJ and that I am going against
    Pak Lah

5. You keep insisting in your post that Pak Lah do not want to go ICJ and
    that I was against Pak Lah. You even accuse me of insulting him when I
    did not.

6. You say that I think that I am wiser than Pak Lah and also, I was going
    against him

7. You said that Malaysia chicken out from ICJ and I have tried to explain
    point 1 and point 2 above but you insist that we chicken out

8. You also insist that Pak Lah do not want to go ICJ because he thinks that
    PB belongs to you guys which I have proved that he wants to go ICJ.

9. Also, when I claim that we might have still remain with Dr. M's decision
    to go ICJ, you keep insisting that Pak Lah do not want ICJ for sure and
    that I am lying.

10.You called me a pig and you demand an apology from me. I will post
     back your quotes.

11.You claim that I have no right to say see you in court because Pak Lah  
     do not want to go ICJ and that I am insulting Pak Lah

25-03-2004, 13:39, pg 6
by Debmey

If yu are not greater than pak lah , then yu ghav no right whasoever to overtake pak lah and tell us 'see u in court'. I demand that yu aplogise top both pak lah and me.

25-03-2004, 23:06, pg 6
by Debmey

You wanted to make decision for Msia contradicting pak lah. Thats treason and yu ought to be hanged.

peace

12. When I told him about that there is long procedures before we go to
      court, this is what he has to say:

26-03-2004, 14:45, pg 7
by Debmey

You guys chicken from the ICJ, what court procedure are you talking about?

27-03-2004, 00:47, pg 7
by Debmey

The truth is, Msia does not even want to go to the ICJ on this issue because they know they will lose. If yu are willing to go ICJ for Sipadan, why not PB? What talk so much and no action?

27-03-2004, 01:44, pg 7
by ariyamusafir

Twisting again. Who told you we not going to ICJ???? Pak Lah said to you is it???? You heard from the news that we are not going is it????? The Sipadan thing, it took a long time after the two related countries decide to let the ICJ resolve the issue, before they go to the court with their documents and evidence brought together with their councilors. We had decide not long ago by the then Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir and we at that time were preparing our legal councilors, our evidence to support our claim etc. I do not wish to guarantee anything because I did not hear any news about it, same as there was not much news about Sipadan issue after the two related countries namely Malaysia and Indonesia decided to go ICJ.

Dear forumers, who is the one who is manipulating and twisting facts???

[ Last edited by ariyamusafir on 28-3-2004 at 11:43 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2004 09:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 2004-3-17 11:12 PM:

I would vey much like to but my new government wants to give it another try first before anything, I think. Long live YAB Pak Lah

Your pak lah clearly didn't give it another try like you said and you clearly are a liar who does not know what you were talking about.
Don't BS around here with Debmey, I will expose you good every time.

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-3-2004 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 28-3-2004 21:49:

Your pak lah clearly didn't give it another try like you said and you clearly are a liar who does not know what you were talking about.
Don't BS around here with Debmey, I will expose  ...

I said that Pak Lah wants to give a few issues a few try. The water issue already we are suppose to go for arbitaration(not sure the spelling), however, Pak Lah said that he wants to give that water issue and other outstanding issues another chance. However. I HAD MENTIONED THAT I HEARD NO NEWS ABOUT PAK LAH WITH REGARD TO THE PULAU BATU PUTIH. THAT IS WHY I SAID I HAVE HEARD NO NEWS AND I AM NOT SURE THAT TIME IF HE IS GOING BUT GAVE YOU DEBMEY ASSURANCE THAT WE WILL DO WHATEVER WITHIN LEGAL MEANS TO GET BACK OUR ISLAND. I DID NOT MENTION THAT HE WAS GIVING ANOTHER TRY REGARDING THIS ISSUE BUT MENTION ONLY THAT I AM NOT SURE AS I HEARD NO NEWS ABOUT IT BUT THERE ARE NEWS THAT HE IS GOING TO GIVE CERTAIN OUTSTANDING ISSUES ANOTHER TRY SUCH AS THE WATER ISSUE!!! GET IT????

[ Last edited by ariyamusafir on 30-3-2004 at 04:52 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-3-2004 11:52 PM | Show all posts
We are talking abt the PB issue, not about water issue here. You can't snake out of this one you liar!

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-3-2004 10:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 28-3-2004 23:52:
We are talking abt the PB issue, not about water issue here. You can't snake out of this one you liar!

peace

You are twisting again pal!!!! What I am saying is that Pak Lah had wanted to resolve certain issues, such as the water issue for a second chnace, but I did not heard about PB that time!!!!!!! I am not talking about water but giving examples of those issues which he said he will resolve through dialogue, not ICJ. That is all. I did not talk about the content of the water issue, ohhh..... no, I talk about PB all the way and you twist your way by accusing me saying that I said Pak Lah wants to give another try without going to ICJ, whereas I did not say so, only I said that he wants to give many issues another chance such as water issue. You twis back and ay pula I talk about water issue?????

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-3-2004 11:00 AM | Show all posts
We are talking about Pedra Branca, not water issue. If you were guessing just say you don't know and don't try to snake out of it.

Touch our island and we will shoot you dead straight away!

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-3-2004 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 29-3-2004 11:00:
We are talking about Pedra Branca, not water issue. If you were guessing just say you don't know and don't try to snake out of it.

Touch our island and we will shoot you dead straight away!

Debmey, Debmey,

1. You said that Pak Lah do not want to go ICJ.

2. I said I do not know after Pak Lah took over office as he wants to give
   many issues another chance, I heard no news of what is he going to do
   with PB.

3. I said that during Dr. M's office, he wanted and make steps to go ICJ
    already.

4. You keep insisting Pak Lah do not want to go ICJ, I told you the process
    very long.

5. I saw at last the news article that states about it and now I can post it
    here, also prove my point when we are expected to go ICJ in 2006 only

6. Debmey twist facts here and there and make false accusations and make
    slanderous remarks about me.

Finally, Debmey after not bing able to argue with solid facts, claim aggesively that Pulau Batu Putih is theirs and ask us to stay out of it or they will shoot, despite the fact that I have presented that for Singapore's independence, Tunku Abdul Rahman only gave Singapore those few islands and Pulau Batu Putih was not included in it.

One question Debmey, who are you to ask us to stay out of it and who are you to say if we don't, you will shoot at us????
Hahahahahahahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2004 12:14 PM | Show all posts
You lied. Pak lah never got involved in all the Singapore issues at all before he became PM. He totally avoided it knowing fully well that he has to clean up the mess after Mahathir. You may be stupid, but pak lah isn't.

you stay out of Pdera branca or we will shoot you dead, just like that. I dare yu to try.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2004 03:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 29-3-2004 12:14:
You lied. Pak lah never got involved in all the Singapore issues at all before he became PM. He totally avoided it knowing fully well that he has to clean up the mess after Mahathir. You may be stu ...

Ohhhh... you are very wrong and stupid. You talk as though you know too much but actually, you know little or do not know anything at all. You do not know that what Pak Lah was doing and yet you talk as though you are in Malaysia with Pak Lah. When Pak Lah took over the post of Deputy Prime Minister, he was at the same time also given the port folio of Ministry Of Internal Affairs. Many things Dr. M allowed Pak Lah to handle since he is a Prime Minister to be and Dr. M already wished to resign after the commonwealth games in Kuala Lumpur. However, due to the Anwar Ibrahim issue, he carries on. So, when Pak Lah was choosen, Pak Lah managed many things under him. Dr. M has been assigning many task to Pak Lah. The Malaysian police was also under him. He also knew about the Pulau Batu Putih, and if I am not mistaken, he did make comments on the issue in local news when Dr. M was then Prime Minister. In fact, when your naval forces chased away our local photographers who wishes to take pictures of the Island, there was a large respond including the great Pak Lah, and our now Deputy Prime Minister, the former and current Minister of Defence said that we will not fight with Singapore but let the ICJ handle the issue while we send a protest note to Singapore. If I am not mistaken, it was Pak Lah who is also involve in the ICJ thing. Yes, he made comments about going to ICJ, if I did not remembered wrongly.

So, what, your Singapore troops to strong is it??? How strong? Once the ICJ pass its verdict and if Malaysia wins, what is your arm forces going to do, when your government too have agreed to abide by the ICJ verdict?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2004 04:52 AM | Show all posts
One thing I know, Debmey had manipulated and twisted facts. One good example, he does not know that Malaysia is already at the process of going to the ICJ, or it seems from his post he does not know, yet he said that the truth is Malaysia do not want to go ICJ and twisted his way through. When proven wrong, he twist again in order to try to save himself but to no avail. The question is, who is the true liar?

[ Last edited by ariyamusafir on 30-3-2004 at 04:56 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2004 08:06 AM | Show all posts
pak lah stayed clear of all Sinagpore issues b4 he was PM. He's very smart, unlike you.
We will not lose any case at ICJ and we will shoot any Msian who tries to steal our land so yu better keep your filthy hands off our property.

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2004 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 30-3-2004 08:06:
pak lah stayed clear of all Sinagpore issues b4 he was PM. He's very smart, unlike you.
We will not lose any case at ICJ and we will shoot any Msian who tries to steal our land so yu better keep y ...

Debmey is desperate and have nothing to say. The truth is all Malaysians who had keep up with the News would have know that Pak Lah was involve before he became PM. In fact after Dr. M elected him as DPM, he was given the task of handling many jobs by the PM that time. Pak Lah was then under training to be PM when Dr. M would let him settle things in which Dr. M would most probably settle before, and that Dr. M would interfere in certain matters in which he deems necessary. In case you do not know, every Wednesday there is a cabinet meeting in which all issues regarding the country is being discussed and feedbacks and what other relevenat things is being given in the meeting. Cabinet meeting is the meeting where all the ministers including PM, and DPM have a meeting.

Debmey has nothing to say. First saying Pak Lah do not want to go ICJ and Malaysia chicken out, I have proven him wrong. Next he said that Dr. M was at fault and thatPak Lah did not interfere and I have showed that he twisted his way through and was wrong as all Malaysian who keeps up with the news would have know about the facts or points which I present above. Debem,ey does not know the administration of Malaysia, how is the structure and he made false comments, in which it is clear that he doesn't know about the Malaysian structure of administration.

Also, Debmey, wafter telling the logic of why PB is not a part of Singapore going back to Tengku Abdul Rahman giving Singapore's independencetime, he still say it is his and will shoot at us if we touch it. Shoot lah if he dares. Deep inside he knows now that he is wrong yet he dare not admit.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2004 11:47 AM | Show all posts
pak lah did stayed clear of disputes with Singapore b4 he became PM and this is well known to all.
ariya showed no proof at all that he was involved. ariya ia a liar.

cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-3-2004 06:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 30-3-2004 11:47:
pak lah did stayed clear of disputes with Singapore b4 he became PM and this is well known to all.
ariya showed no proof at all that he was involved. ariya ia a liar.

cheers

You had lied in many attepts Debmey!!! I watch the Malaysian news and I knew many about it. In fact, for this I have no archives as that was more than 1 month ago since he took office and I do not have the archive. What about you? Where is your proof to your claim? Can you show proof???? In fact he did state in press conferences about the Pulau Batu Putih issue in Malaysian press.

Also, I had said, Malaysian Cabinet meeting every Wednesday, where all the ministers discuss many issues. Do you think that the Pulau Batu Putih issue which is a matter of the soverignity of our Federation is not being discussed.

In fact, Pak Lah was the one who is handling the issue with assistance from othe ministers such as the foreign minister Datuk Seri Syed Hamid Albar.

Yes, Pak Lah was under Dr. M and if Pak Lah wants to do something, he still have to go through Dr. M at that time when he was deputy. Dr. M at that time has the final say. Dr. M made many projects like the double tracking of the railway system and wanting to bring the Water issue and also The Pulau Batu issue to ICJ. When Pak Lah took over office, he wanted to give many things a second chance. He agreed that the double tracking project was good but needed to be postponed to the future when we have more RM. He postponed it to an undefine date. Why not he used his executive right to withdraw from the ICJ regarding this PB issue? He is now the PM after all and all matters go through him with the consent of the Yang Dipertuan Agong which he will definitely have most of the time. Why not? After all, you so claim that Dr. M mess it up (which the great Tun Dr. M did not). Why not?

Pak Lah was involve. In this matter, the PM, DPM and the Foreign Minister are involve. You think Dr. M so irresponsible like you is it? He train his deputy and gave him a lot of the task he handles to his deputy prior to his official resignation. You do not know what is truelly happening in the Malaysian government and you simply make irresponsible claims and remarks. You make irresponsible statement. You only get sources from the Net and channelnews asia is it?

You lied in many things Debmey. You said that Malaysia Chicken out from ICJ and that we were not going to the ICJ. Where is your explaination?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2004 06:27 PM | Show all posts

26-03-2004, 14:45, pg 7
by Debmey

You guys chicken from the ICJ, what court procedure are you talking about?

The Star

ICJ receives written pleas on Batu Puteh

MALAYSIA and Singapore have submitted written pleadings to the International Court of Justice in The Hague relating to the ownership of Pulau Batu Puteh on Thursday, Sin Chew Daily reported.

Both countries began the judicial process with the court to resolve the ownership dispute of the island on July 24 last year.  

The process, which included the submission of written pleadings and a hearing, is expected to take three years, the daily said.

Foreign ministry secretary-general Tan Sri Ahmad Fuzi Abdul Razak was reported as saying that the court had ordered both the countries to submit the written pleadings by Thursday.  

According to him, the hearing might start only in 2006.

Malaysia claimed it had sovereignty over the island since the 16th century while Singapore claimed that it had ruled the island since the 1840s when the British colonial government occupied it.

Who is the real liar?????? I have not heard your explaination regarding this matter Debmey!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2004 06:45 PM | Show all posts
Debmey, I advice you to get the relevant true facts first before talking about this issue. Stop making irresponsible claims about my Prime Minister, former Prime Minister and my Country. I had already told you the logic behind the Pulau Batu Putih issue, that when my first Prime Minister decided to give Singapore independence, those few islands such as the main one and Pulau Tekong was given to you people. Pulau Batu Putih wasn't given to you guys.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2004 12:13 AM | Show all posts
You see, pak lah never got involved in disputes with Singapore at all before he became PM. I did not lie, you lied.

cheers

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 09:28 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083916 second(s), 45 queries .