CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4234|Reply: 5

[Komunikasi] Community of Creative Individuals from All Around the Globe. Fulfill Your Dream

[Copy link]
Post time 10-2-2016 07:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Creative Environment https://konstruktor.com is a space for anyone who has an idea and wants to bring it into existence.
The mission:
To unite creative and active people to implement ideas from simple and in demand to incredible and fantastic, that can shape our futur
e

Konstruktor.com enables anyone to innovate their ideas by having a vertical timeline, ratings, new form of finances, and IT infrastructure. They are all integrated into one place and are at your fingertips.
Working in Creative Environment, you can see all of your life events and everything that is associated with you, and can freely choose with whom you want to work with and interact to form any groups for business or leisure activities.
Konstruktor is currently available in 97 languages.
Creative Environment is a place to produce your ideas under convenient conditions, in which you can get a real rating for your innovations and interface in an absolute beneficial setting. As a result, creating is much freer for people of any age and occupation.

A user can create a team for business and other activities, it all depends on the objective of an individual or a duty of a corporate team.

Creative Environment is a place to produce your ideas under convenient conditions, in which you can get a real rating for your innovations and interface in an absolute beneficial setting.  As well as a rare feature which allows anyone to rate your work and each other by making it very easy for you to pick and choose the people you want to associate with personally or corporately. Using Creative Environment, you can see all of your life events and everything that is associated with you, and can freely choose with whom you want to work with and interact to form any groups for business or leisure activities. As a result, creating is much freer for people of any age and occupation.

Fulfill your dream. Join our community of creative individuals www.konstruktor.com from all around the globe. Create and Collaborate!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-2-2016 08:17 PM | Show all posts
I have been using Creative Environment for several weeks and I am so happy that I found https://konstruktor.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2016 10:00 PM | Show all posts
sveta_123 replied at 10-2-2016 08:17 PM
I have been using Creative Environment for several weeks and I am so happy that I found https://kons ...

Thanks for your answer!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2016 03:26 PM | Show all posts
LET'S FANTASIZE!
WHAT CREATIVE PROJECTS WOULD YOU LIKE TO REALIZE?
to record a music album, to construct a flying saucer, write a book on psychology,
or build the company which produce ecological food?
Please, write down your answer!!
I'll be glad to share opinions with you!! ))

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2016 03:51 PM | Show all posts
KonstruktorInc replied at 11-2-2016 03:26 PM
LET'S FANTASIZE!
WHAT CREATIVE PROJECTS WOULD YOU LIKE TO REALIZE?
to record a music album, to co ...

I would like to record a music album using konstruktor.com
I have already created my own team there! Wish me good luck!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-2-2016 09:49 PM | Show all posts
sveta_123 replied at 11-2-2016 03:51 PM
I would like to record a music album using konstruktor.com
I have already created my own team t ...

Good Luck to You!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 07:07 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.033086 second(s), 32 queries .