Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: deaf4ever

Berita Hari Ini - 2005

Close [Copy link]
Post time 13-1-2005 07:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by deaf4ever at 13-1-2005 02:31 PM:
kengkawan, msia baru kena blackout....mintak2 la takde apa2 kehilangan nyawa ye...:pray:

Jan 13, 2005
Major power failure hits five Malaysian states

KUALA LUMPUR - A power outage on Thurs ...

takut nya.. kalu masa naik elevator, tiba2 blackout.. fobia.. fobia:geram::geram:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-1-2005 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seafoamgreen at 13-1-2005 07:09 PM:

takut nya.. kalu masa naik elevator, tiba2 blackout.. fobia.. fobia:geram::geram:

tapi by right, modern lifts smua ada those yang auto sent the lift to ground floor and bukak pintu, dorang ada reserved power for that purpose..

tapi still bila blackout masih orang kena trap lagi....takut tak boleh bernafas la kalo ramai orang kat dalam.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2005 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by deaf4ever at 13-1-2005 21:54:

tapi by right, modern lifts smua ada those yang auto sent the lift to ground floor and bukak pintu, dorang ada reserved power for that purpose..

tapi still bila blackout masih orang kena ...

sejak s'pore kena blackout in june last year.. dlm beg belajar agama aku ada torch light.. takut ah kalau aku trap dlm lift sensorang.. dah lah aku balik pukul 11 malam pulak tu..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-1-2005 08:37 AM | Show all posts
siot aje, kat kedai makan pun nak tunjuk samseng......  binawe betul nf:nf:nf:nf:  kesian Selvam Selvaraju,  and his girlfriend, Ms Johara Hamzah. :hug:

BIG BRAWL IN LITTLE INDIA
Patrons flee without paying
By Arul John
email: tnp@sph.com.sg

-- MOHD ISHAK
BEER drinking and a choked toilet urinal proved an explosive mix at an Indian curry restaurant last Sunday.

At about 3pm, heated words were exchanged between a group of customers - some of whom had been drinking - and the restaurant staff of Banana Leaf Apolo Restaurant in Race Course Road.

This was followed by curses in Tamil, flying fists and chairs, and smashed beer mugs.

Soon, others joined in.

Some frightened diners left their meals uneaten and fled without paying, while some takeaway customers abandoned their packed food.

Customers Selvam Selvaraju, 29, and his girlfriend, Ms Johara Hamzah, 34, were having a meal when the fight erupted in front of them.

WELL-DRESSED

He said it began soon after a group having a meal at the second level of the restaurant came downstairs.

Mr Selvam, a construction supervisor, added: 'The patrons were well-dressed. Many men wore long-sleeved shirts while the women mostly wore saris and lots of jewellery.

'I then saw one of the guests, a man, exchanging heated words in Tamil with the restaurant manager.'

Mr Selvam said soon after this, a free-for-all broke out.

He said: 'Other patrons from the function were coming down the stairs and some of the men joined in the fight.'

Ms Johara said: 'As the men fought, more vulgarities were uttered in Tamil. A staff member pulled down the metal shutters at the entrance.

'Some children started to cry.'

The restaurant manager, Mr Cellappan Sankaranathan, 32, said the second level area was reserved for a private family function that day.

He said 50 diners were at the function booked for between 12.30pm and 1.30pm.

'Later, one of the diners asked if they could extend the function until 3.30pm and I agreed. At 3pm, many of the patrons upstairs started to leave.

'I was seated with my wife at a table at the ground level when one of the diners asked if we were from the management.'

When Mr Cellappan said he was, the man complained that the urinal at the second level was choked.

Mr Cellappan said: 'We told him we would look into it. He then said the management should be moving around to check that everything was all right, instead of sitting behind the counter.

'I thanked him for his feedback, but the man then made more remarks.'

Mr Cellappan claimed the man then poked his chin with his finger.

He said: 'I told him if he created trouble, I would call the police. I reached for my handphone, but he suddenly grabbed it from me and threw it to the ground.

'Some restaurant helpers gathered around me to see what was going on.'

Mr Cellappan claimed the man and about seven others from the function rained blows on him and his staff.

He claimed someone hit his left cheek and left leg, while one of his helpers was hit on the mouth.

He said: 'Chairs were overturned and drinking glasses and jugs were smashed. Some of them even went to the kitchen and messed it up.

'Some of those in the fight banged on our glass panels and we decided to close the metal shutters.'

Mr Cellappan said the restaurant staff managed to chase the patrons out of the building before the police arrived.

He said: 'The whole drama lasted 10 to 15 minutes. We re-opened for business at 6pm.'

WENT TO HOSPITAL

Mr Cellappan said he and two helpers later went to Tan Tock Seng Hospital for outpatient treatment.

He claimed the restaurant might have lost nearly $4,000 in unpaid meals and has consulted a lawyer. He is helping the police in their investigations.

The police said they were informed of the disturbance at 3.40pm.

Spokesman Sandra Yip said there was no serious injury in the affray. Investigations are ongoing.

Three men, aged between 45 and 51, have been arrested and charged in court.

Mr Selvam, who left the scene at 4pm, said: 'Despite the fight, my girlfriend and I kept our cool.

'We finished our meal but, in the heat of the event, never had a chance to pay for our food.

'But we will go to the restaurant and pay for our food soon.'

Story Index

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2005 10:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by deaf4ever at 13-1-2005 09:52 PM:

kat bod johor,ada promotion bod local politiks punya undi in 2003, dia naikkan balik last week,

tapi paling lepak aku ngan dia, kat bod history pasal melayu di pattani...

dia sudah p ...

at least dia jujur dan mengaku yg dia cut & paste from somewhere kalau tidak, smua kena tipu hidup2...lol

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2005 10:54 PM | Show all posts
kira Banana Leaf Apolo Restaurant ni tak halal lah.. tapi aku nampak ramai jugak orang islam esp melayu saja aje makan.. lepas cuci tangan masih sempat cium cium tangan.. mungkin bau kari dia masih melekat..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-1-2005 11:15 PM | Show all posts
4 SAF commandos jailed for causing death of NSman in dunking trial

SINGAPORE : Four commandos found guilty of causing the death of an NSman received jail sentences of between two and nine months.
Second Sergeant Hu En Huai, 19, died during a combat survival training course on Pulau Tekong last August.

In testimonials submitted as part of the mitigation plea, Lieutenant Ng Chin Fong and Lieutenant Divanandhari Chandrasekharan were described by their superiors as responsible officers.

The two lieutenants conducted the combat survival training course, which was designed to prepare trainees for the potential treatment they might receive as prisoners of war.

However, prosecution lawyers described the training conducted as

"repulsive, shocking and senseless".

This was especially when the instructor dug the nose of Mr Hu to prevent him from holding his breath when his head was under water.

Both men were each sentenced to nine months' jail.

Gurcharanjit Singh Hundal, Lawyer for Lt Ng Chin Fong, said: "My clients are not appealing, you heard. So that's about all."

Captain Pandiaraj Mayandi, the supervising officer of the training course, was found guilty of abetting Mr Hu's death by instigating the instructors to carry out the training.

Many colleagues under Captain Pandiaraj's charge turned up to support him.

As Captain Pandiaraj did not handle Mr Hu, and had in fact given instructions to moderate the severity of the training, the judge sentenced him to three months' jail.

Selva K. Naidu, Lawyer for Cpt Pandiaraj, said: "His position has been throughout this trial that he is not guilty of the offences charged, so the finding went against him and therefore he is appealing against that finding."

Warrant Officer S. Balakrishan, who was the course commander, was sentenced to two months' jail.

He had been found guilty of abetting the instructors, by not stopping them from immersing Mr Hu's head in the water.

Christopher Bridges, Lawyer for Warrant Officer Balakrishnan, said: "With regards to his sentence, I have yet to receive his instructions on whether we should appeal against his sentence of two months' imprisonment."

Both Captain Pandiaraj and Warrant Officer S. Balakrishan are out on bail for $30,000.

Second Sergeant Hu Enhuai's family was not in court to witness the sentencing, but they issued a written statement through their lawyer.

The family said justice had taken its course and they hope that correct lessons have been learnt.

Following the sentencing, the family considers the matter closed.

They said what was most important for them now is to overcome their grief as soon as possible. - CNA

huh! : 2-9 bulan aje..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-1-2005 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Browneyes at 14-1-2005 11:15 PM:
4 SAF commandos jailed for causing death of NSman in dunking trial

SINGAPORE : Four commandos found guilty of causing the death of an NSman receiv ...

ntah la,

seksa pada si mendiang yang mati tu tak tahu cammana saat dia lemas dan sakit tu...
seksa pada yang masuk hospital tu tak tahu cammana...

seksa pada keluarga yang mati tu dan yang masuk hospital tu tak tahu cammana...

ni kena 2 - 9 bulan aje....
9 bulan lepas diskaun 6 bulan aje....;)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-1-2005 07:00 PM | Show all posts
Updated: Monday, 17 January, 2005, 05:54 GMT   

Bangkok subway crash injures 100  

Pictures of the injured passengers were shown live on Thai TV

More than 100 people have been injured in a rush-hour crash on Bangkok's five-month-old underground railway.
An empty train collided with a train carrying 700 passengers at the Thai Cultural Centre station at around 0930 (0230 GMT), officials said.

Services on the subway route were suspended following the collision.

The driver of the empty train, which slid out of a repair depot and joined the busy track, was taken to hospital with serious injuries.

Thai Transport Minister Suriya Jungrungreangkit announced that the subway, which only runs along one line, was being suspended.

"The service is suspended indefinitely until we can pinpoint the cause," he said.

"We don't know how an empty train could have entered a track in service."

'Disappointed'

Mr Jungrungreangkit said the government was "disappointed" with the subway company, Bangkok Metro, and said the company would be held responsible for all expenses.

One passenger who was on the platform when the collision happened criticised the rescue effort.

Passengers were trapped as guards on the platform struggled for 10 minutes to find keys to open the locked carriage doors, Thanyashan Srithongkam told the AFP agency.

"I can't imagine what would have happened if a fire had broken out and people were trapped inside. Luckily, there was no fire.

"It was 20 minutes after the accident before authorities told the passengers what they should do."

The subway system has a single line and serves 21 stations in the city, linking with overland rail lines at three stations.

It opened last August as part of efforts to relieve Bangkok's notorious traffic problems.

3 minggu lepas tsunami.. minggu lepas bangunan runtuh.. hari ni subway pulak..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-1-2005 08:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Browneyes at 17-1-2005 07:00 PM:
Updated: Monday, 17 January, 2005, 05:54 GMT   

Bangkok subway crash injures 100  

[img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40728000/jpg/_4072 ...

aku teringat dulu yang Clementi stesyen train berlanggar, tapi aku rasa that time the train blakang making an effort to stop cuma tak boleh brake pasal ada minyak kat track...

yang ni aku agak more serious, korang just imejin la, kita naik train peak hour, kan pack cam sadin, and then majoriti of us pun pasang kuda2, tak pegang support bar, tahu2 dari blakang satu train langgar at 40km/h - 80km/h...

korang bayangkan la - mungkin tak mati la , tapi imejin kita dalam train smua terpelanting , mesti ramai kepala berdarah.....then old people lagi, pregnant lagi,  
seram sey kalo imejin.

then pasal train door tak bukak tu kan, aku rasa dari dalam boleh bukak pintu, tapi dah smua kat dalam dah cedera, dah panic....  dari luar memang kena pakai kunci special kot

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2005 09:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by deaf4ever at 17-1-2005 20:21:
aku teringat dulu yang Clementi stesyen train berlanggar, tapi aku rasa that time the train blakang making an effort to stop cuma tak boleh brake pasal ada minyak kat track...
yang ni ak ...

...that time...i was still staying kat clementi ngan my mum...i was on nite duty...then pagi tu time balik kerja aku naik teksi...bila sampai rumah jer...my mum ngan my nenek peluk cium aku kuat2...dorang ingat aku naik mrt tu time balik kerja...padahal...aku tak tau menahu pon pasal train accident tu...:bgrin:

Use magic Report

matz_rockz This user has been deleted
Post time 18-1-2005 08:43 AM | Show all posts
golden globe award :

ROBIN WILLIAMS dia dapat Cecil B. Demille Award. i only saw this part while switching channel.
btw,i saw him act since my teenage years in mork and mindy....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-1-2005 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blackmore at 17-1-2005 09:49 PM:

...that time...i was still staying kat clementi ngan my mum...i was on nite duty...then pagi tu time balik kerja aku naik teksi...bila sampai rumah jer...my mum ngan my nenek peluk  ...

weeeii sapa tak bimbang, ketapi berlanggar impact dia kuat tau....

Use magic Report

serikandi This user has been deleted
Post time 18-1-2005 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Browneyes at 14-1-2005 10:54 PM:
kira Banana Leaf Apolo Restaurant ni tak halal lah.. tapi aku nampak ramai jugak orang islam esp melayu saja aje makan.. lepas cuci tangan masih sempat cium cium tangan.. mungkin bau kari dia masih ...

i pernah gi situ ngan colleagues.  dat was my 1st time.  i asked satu kakak tu (time tu i baru 20 yrs old), she was a waitress there...if de food halal ke tak.  she said halal.  but they cudn't get halal cert coz diaorang jual wine.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2005 08:56 AM | Show all posts
KORBAN DITANGGUH SEBAB BEKALAN KAMBING BELUM TIBA
Oleh
Noor A. Rahman

IBADAH korban yang dijadualkan diadakan sempena Hari Raya Aidiladha esok terpaksa ditangguhkan setelah kambing korban yang ditempah dari Australia hanya dijangka tiba tengah hari Sabtu ini - sehari selepas Aidiladha.

Upacara korban dijadualkan hanya dapat dijalankan pada Ahad ini.

Ia melibatkan sebanyak 39 masjid dan sebuah badan yang telah menempah 4,500 ekor kambing.

Memberikan jaminan itu bahawa ibadah korban boleh dijalankan walaupun terlewat, Presiden Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura, Haji Mohd Alami Musa, berkata masalah itu berlaku kerana kapal pengangkut kambing-kambing itu, Lincoln Express, menghadapi pelbagai masalah sebelum dapat tiba di Singapura.

Menurutnya, kapal itu yang sepatutnya berangkat dari pelabuhan Freemantle, Australia, pada 11 Januari tiba di sini Selasa lalu.

Namun, kapal itu terkandas di Jakarta kerana tidak mendapat bekalan minyak kerana semua khidmat pengisian minyak dilencongkan ke Aceh bagi tujuan bantuan kemanusiaan selepas tragedi tsunami.

Kapal itu hanya tiba di pelabuhan Geraldton, utara Freemantle, pada 14 Januari dan belayar pada hari yang sama.

Kapal itu kemudian menghadapi cuaca buruk dan lautan bergelora di kawasan laut antara Australia dengan Indonesia dan dijadualkan tiba di sini Sabtu ini.

'Saya harap semua pihak dapat memahami kedudukan perkara dan melaksanakan ibadah korban ini dengan lancarnya Ahad ini.

'Kami harap sukarelawan masjid, para jemaah dan mereka yang melakukan korban agar sama-sama merasai pengalaman melakukan ibadah itu dan berdoa agar ibadah tersebut diterima Allah,' tambah Haji Mohd Alami.

Namun, semasa dihubungi Berita Harian, seorang pegawai Jardine Shipping, syarikat yang mengendalikan kapal pengangkut itu, berkata keadaan laut di antara Australia dan Indonesia amat bergelora.

'Kami telah menyalurkan maklum balas pihak Jawatankuasa Korban Masjid-Masjid Singapura (JKMS) agar kapal itu meningkatkan kelajuannya,' katanya.

JKMS antara lain ditugaskan untuk mengimport dan mengedarkan kambing korban ke masjid-masjid setempat.

Ini bukan kali pertama penghantaran kambing korban mengalami masalah.

Pada 2002, kambing korban tiba hanya sehari sebelum Hari Raya Aidiladha.

Pada 1997 pula, ibadah korban di masjid setempat tidak dapat dijalankan setelah syarikat pembekal gagal membawa kambing-kambing korban ke sini.

Allahu Akbar

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2005 12:02 PM | Show all posts

MENYENTUH PERASAAN MENYAYAT HATI...Beginilah keadaan mayat-mayat yang terlalu banyak sehingga tidak dapat diselenggarakan degan sempurna.Ustaz Kamal Ashaari (ketua kumpulan ke 4 Bantuan Kemanusia Yayasan AMAL Malaysia ) dalam misi mencari dan membantu mangsa melihat mayat-mayat yang terapung dalam kubur besar yang belum ditimbuskan menyebabkan mayat-mayat itu timbul setelah hujan lebat turun di Desa Coet Paya berdekatan penjara Profinsi NAD (Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam) pada 19 Januari lalu. Foto Wan Zahari

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2005 12:10 PM | Show all posts
agak nya, dah terlalu banyak sangat mayat to handle.......

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2005 12:19 PM | Show all posts
woman gave birth to giant 7.57 kilo baby in brazil.....mak ooi besar nya...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-1-2005 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Browneyes at 20-1-2005 12:02 PM:

MENYENTUH PERASAAN MENYAYAT HATI...Beginilah keadaan mayat-mayat yang terlalu banyak sehingga tidak dapat diselenggarakan degan sempurn ...

ha ah sey...belum sempat timbus tanah hujan turun....

agak takde bulldozer or something kot, smua kena pakai tangan...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2005 07:05 PM | Show all posts
sekali sekala baca news dari brunei eh

Hit & run victim lies helpless at the hospital

By Rosli Abidin Yahya

The Royal Brunei Police are calling for witnesses to come forward after two hit-and-run drivers left an old man with a broken leg and hand as well as cuts on his head last Wednesday afternoon in Kg Bunut, Jalan Tutong.
The man, Jalil bin Said, 77, lived another day to tell the tale and is now recovering at Raja Isteri Pg Anak Saleha Hospital near the capital.

However, being a man from Limbang, he could not afford to undergo an operation which was needed.

His Bruneian family also wanted to take him to Limbang hospital as they could not afford to pay the hospital bill here, which was high as he was a Malaysian citizen.

The old man had been crossing the road to perform the mass maghrib prayers when he was hit by not one but two vehicles. It was just after he had coffee at a restaurant opposite the Masjid Kg Bunut, Jln Tutong. The first to hit the old man was a motorist driving a car.

As he lay injured on the road another motorist driving a van also hit him.

Both drivers left the scene without stopping.

A local relative pleaded for the hit-and-run drivers to come forward and help pay the hospital bill.

"He is also our uncle who lived in Limbang, but he stayed in Brunei too, to be with his relatives as most of them lived here," said one of his relatives.

~ hari tu aku ada pass by kawasan ni... panjang nya traffic jam.. curious jugak aku, coz there's nothing on the road.. tapi keta polis ada dan ada org2 standing around.. rupanya this is what happen...

kesian pakcik ni ye.. jahat tul drivers tu:agr:.. langgar2 lari jer.. tak rasa bersalah ker.. nasib baik pakcik ni selamat

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 12:44 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063488 second(s), 42 queries .