CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 30-6-2004 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Isn't the hero of RE4 wearing those fluffy jacket like what Squall wore in FF8? I'm sure I have seen the hero in that clip wearing the same sort of dress.

Yup... thats him the blonde guy ......

In this picture he is shooting all the villagers.. With his small gun, there he goes shooting bang bang bang... Take that *****s ... Bom .. All the villagers died in vein ..... ho ho ho:lol :lol :lol

Very typical game where the virus come from nowwhere and walla it infected all this villagers and you controll this guy.... :kant:

Yup ... they have run out of ideas already. Too many games revolving around the same topic - accident with a virus and everyone become a zombie but you and everyone seems to after you sort of story. Why can't they be more original like Dino Crisis series?

Still i hate the dinosaurs game.. maybe i'm sick to dinosaurs...

Oh ya...

The story of DMC3 is actually a PREQUEL to The DMC1 ....

In this picture... Dante is swinging his sword .... kinda like the old DMC1 in my opinion... :hmm:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-6-2004 05:43 PM | Show all posts
By rhoyo

Yup... thats him the blonde guy ......

Hmmm ... I'm sure he was wearing some fluffy jacket ... :hmm: Anyway, what's the blondie's name?

In this picture he is shooting all the villagers.. With his small gun, there he goes shooting bang bang bang... Take that *****s ... Bom .. All the villagers died in vein ..... ho ho ho  

Yup ... Resident Evil 4 this time is set in Nibeheim this time around. Too many black hooded guys ... :cak: Only thing missing was the chanting "Sephiroth, where are you?"

Very typical game where the virus come from nowwhere and walla it infected all this villagers and you controll this guy....  

Well, we have to wait and see how those virus come to be. I guess it probably some thing like a transport vehicle crashed and the virus got spread. That's my guess.

Still i hate the dinosaurs game.. maybe i'm sick to dinosaurs...

How many dinosaur games did you play? I only know the Dino Crisis series.

Oh ya...

The story of DMC3 is actually a PREQUEL to The DMC1 ....

In this picture... Dante is swinging his sword .... kinda like the old DMC1 in my opinion...  

Right ... another guy with white hair.

Do they get to tell how he escaped from Hell this time?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-6-2004 05:54 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... I'm sure he was wearing some fluffy jacket ...  Anyway, what's the blondie's name?

Thats easy.. I already give you the answer in the picture .... ;)

Yup ... Resident Evil 4 this time is set in Nibeheim this time around. Too many black hooded guys ...  Only thing missing was the chanting "Sephiroth, where are you?"

Yup ....

You will kicking and fighting this villagers with a Cangkul, some farmers equipment, stick, boms etc ....

Well, we have to wait and see how those virus come to be. I guess it probably some thing like a transport vehicle crashed and the virus got spread. That's my guess.

Maybe the plot is that.... the guy spill one of the virus bottles and then the bottles pecah and flo in the river and the villagers drink the water and walla the virus and the zombies begins...  shessh.... >_< ......

Well theres a story behind this incident .. you should check it out at capcom under biohazard 4 for more details.... ^_^

How many dinosaur games did you play? I only know the Dino Crisis series.

One that is Turok ... That game really sucks ...
Oh ya...

Right ... another guy with white hair.

Do they get to tell how he escaped from Hell this time?

I don't know maybe ...... :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2004 11:33 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Thats easy.. I already give you the answer in the picture ....  

Oops ... didn't notice the name till you mentioned it.
Hmm ... so the Blondie's name is Leon ... just like what Squall used in KH. :hmm: Coincidence? :hmm:

Yup ....

You will kicking and fighting this villagers with a Cangkul, some farmers equipment, stick, boms etc ....

Isn't that a bit ... cruel? Killing people who armed with cangkul and you are going with AK-47?

Maybe the plot is that.... the guy spill one of the virus bottles and then the bottles pecah and flo in the river and the villagers drink the water and walla the virus and the zombies begins...  shessh.... >_< ......

Well theres a story behind this incident .. you should check it out at capcom under biohazard 4 for more details.... ^_^

Later ... still busy with the stock.

BTW ... RE4 when is due? Not that I should be bother since it won't be coming out for PS2 for some time.

One that is Turok ... That game really sucks ...
Oh ya...

Turok ... never played. There's also SIM-like game of Jurassic Park. Never played also.

And the lastest - Monster Hunter. Still Japanese and I'm waiting for English version. Forgot the company which made it though.

Just got SMS from the fellow who e-mail you about half an hour ago. He said something like "Check out a new game called "before Crisis" from Squaresoft (using search engine). It supposed to be a prequel of FF7.

ONLY thing he forgot to mention was ... it supposed to be for HANDPHONE. :kant:  Talk about rising your hope only to smash it to smithereens. :geram:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-7-2004 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Oops ... didn't notice the name till you mentioned it.
Hmm ... so the Blondie's name is Leon ... just like what Squall used in KH.  Coincidence?

I got the box cover...

So i think Leon has nothing to do with squall.....  

Isn't that a bit ... cruel? Killing people who armed with cangkul and you are going with AK-47?

well the silent hill 4 got cangkul also so i think this game . hmm. i think we have to wait and see cause i don't have a gc to play this thing.. ...

BTW ... RE4 when is due? Not that I should be bother since it won't be coming out for PS2 for some time.

winter 2004..

And the lastest - Monster Hunter. Still Japanese and I'm waiting for English version. Forgot the company which made it though.

MOnster hunter is old news ...

It is produce by CAPCOM ....

The game lacks something.... that is exploration... this game is good if you got Online connectivity...

Just got SMS from the fellow who e-mail you about half an hour ago. He said something like "Check out a new game called "before Crisis" from Squaresoft (using search engine). It supposed to be a prequel of FF7.

ONLY thing he forgot to mention was ... it supposed to be for HANDPHONE.   Talk about rising your hope only to smash it to smithereens.

Is this the game ?.....

It supposed to be an exlusive for the square enix Mobile

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2004 03:00 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

I got the box cover...

So i think Leon has nothing to do with squall.....

Same name like the one used in KH, same fluppy jacket, similar hair style. All just coincidence? :hmm: I don't think so.

well the silent hill 4 got cangkul also so i think this game . hmm. i think we have to wait and see cause i don't have a gc to play this thing..  ...

Yup ... from swords to guns and back to cangkuls. Have to see it to believe.

MOnster hunter is old news ...

It is produce by CAPCOM ....

The game lacks something.... that is exploration... this game is good if you got Online connectivity...

They still haven't release it in English version here yet. Still waiting for it. Also Shadow Hearts 2. Where the heck is it? :stp:

Is this the game ?.....

Yup, supposed to set 6 years before the actual Crisis (or in this case, roughly 6 months after Japan game industry official had  Creative Crisis in their hands). Which means there is possibility that you will see my name sake and Aeris.

It supposed to be an exlusive for the square enix Mobile

How evil ... and I thought Shin Ra company were the only one evil around here.

Square seems to try it's luck in netting gamers to buy its handheld console (PSP units probably) by introducing a prequel of the best RPG they have ever produced in the only console most people wouldn't dream of buying (unless they are very rich).

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 1-7-2004 03:12 PM | Show all posts
They still haven't release it in English version here yet. Still waiting for it. Also Shadow Hearts 2. Where the heck is it?

Monster Hunter will be released on National Day that is 31/8/2004

As i told you before Shadow Hearts 2 will be released in September that is 14/9/2004 ....

Frankly.. Monster Hunter is not a good game... it will be good if you have HDD ....

Yup, supposed to set 6 years before the actual Crisis (or in this case, roughly 6 months after Japan game industry official had  Creative Crisis in their hands). Which means there is possibility that you will see my name sake and Aeris.

well i don't really not expected this game cause it is not available for the consoles ...

Square seems to try it's luck in netting gamers to buy its handheld console (PSP units probably) by introducing a prequel of the best RPG they have ever produced in the only console most people wouldn't dream of buying (unless they are very rich).

well just hope and pray that this game will be in the psp ...

Anyway ....

Pictures pictures pictures: :cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2004 03:40 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Monster Hunter will be released on National Day that is 31/8/2004

As i told you before Shadow Hearts 2 will be released in September that is 14/9/2004 ....

Frankly.. Monster Hunter is not a good game... it will be good if you have HDD ....

Oh yeah ... forgot again. Too many things in my mind.

HDD? What's wrong with Memory cards?

well i don't really not expected this game cause it is not available for the consoles ...

Maybe I can download it when it is release and check it out over the Net. :hmm:

well just hope and pray that this game will be in the psp ...

Most likely be ...

Rupert still ball ... Reno's head still look like someone touched it. Tseng no where to be seen, Elena also.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-7-2004 03:57 PM | Show all posts
Oh yeah ... forgot again. Too many things in my mind.

HDD? What's wrong with Memory cards?

The HDD suppose to be the source to launch the Network device on the ps2 ..

I've read a lot of people says that Monster Hunter is suitable for Online than Offline...

So i think you better buy one of the HDD for playing this game ...

By the way.. have you got Final Fantasy 11 ..  ??

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2004 04:33 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

The HDD suppose to be the source to launch the Network device on the ps2 ..

I've read a lot of people says that Monster Hunter is suitable for Online than Offline...

So i think you better buy one of the HDD for playing this game ...

I don't think a HDD is necessary. I saw some students playing it in the Video game shops (where they can buy games and those with times can play it also) and most of them didn't need anything other than a memory card. :stp:

By the way.. have you got Final Fantasy 11 ..  ??

You mean an offline version or online one? No for both.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-7-2004 04:47 PM | Show all posts
I don't think a HDD is necessary. I saw some students playing it in the Video game shops (where they can buy games and those with times can play it also) and most of them didn't need anything other than a memory card.

Yup it is necessary ...

But this game is suppose meant to be Online...

Well if you like this game and dinosaurs . then this game will be suitable for u..

but beware that the missions are less. and you will go around and around looking for dinosaurs ..... thus repetiveness begins just like the Resident Evil Outbreak .....

This Monster Hunter games is like the RE O ... both of them are meant for online and not offline .....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2004 04:57 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup it is necessary ...

But this game is suppose meant to be Online...

Well if you like this game and dinosaurs . then this game will be suitable for u..

but beware that the missions are less. and you will go around and around looking for dinosaurs ..... thus repetiveness begins just like the Resident Evil Outbreak .....

This Monster Hunter games is like the RE O ... both of them are meant for online and not offline .....

A lot of games which others didn't like, I found it to be attractive, so I will give it a try.

.Hack was supposed to be Online-based game and the company, Bandai did a good job at it. How unfortunate that other game companies like Capcom couldn't follow their design for their own games.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-7-2004 05:24 PM | Show all posts
A lot of games which others didn't like, I found it to be attractive, so I will give it a try.

.Hack was supposed to be Online-based game and the company, Bandai did a good job at it. How unfortunate that other game companies like Capcom couldn't follow their design for their own games.

dot hack was a failure in USA ...

Capcom are simply not good enough for making some big title games ... example the RE O .... if their make it a less waiting for the loading time.. it will be a greet game....

the loading time kills the game ... even though the grapfix are on top notch ... you can see how the characters models are quite smooth ...

Nevertheless ... Ps2 will be over on 2006 ....

and the 3d or perhaps 4d will be on the 2006 ...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2004 09:41 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

dot hack was a failure in USA ...  

A LOT of things are failure in USA, that's why their whole society is a failure (like many others now). I have stop bothering with things like reviews and opinions from the West.

I LIKED .Hack and that's all that matters to me.

Capcom are simply not good enough for making some big title games ... example the RE O .... if their make it a less waiting for the loading time.. it will be a greet game....  

Some colleaques of mine who played it say that people online says that they are very dissappointed with Capcom's attitude toward the fans of RE series which were with them since 1998 (when the first RE come out). Their action of release a stupid title like RE O is like throwing bones at a dog simply to please it.

the loading time kills the game ... even though the grapfix are on top notch ... you can see how the characters models are quite smooth ...  

Have you check out Driver 3? I only managed to check it yesterday for a while. There is almost NO loading time and the game is top notch in form of graphics, presentation and storyline so far.

Nevertheless ... Ps2 will be over on 2006 ....

and the 3d or perhaps 4d will be on the 2006 ...

Unless some miracle happens with my bank accounts, I won't be buying it. :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-7-2004 01:35 PM | Show all posts
Some colleaques of mine who played it say that people online says that they are very dissappointed with Capcom's attitude toward the fans of RE series which were with them since 1998 (when the first RE come out). Their action of release a stupid title like RE O is like throwing bones at a dog simply to please it.

Wait till you see BIOHAZARD OUTBREAK FILE 2 ... it will sure sucks ... the virus infected all the animals at the zoo . :puke:

Have you check out Driver 3? I only managed to check it yesterday for a while. There is almost NO loading time and the game is top notch in form of graphics, presentation and storyline so far.

My disc still ROSAK .... :geram: ....

so i can't played that thing...

but i heard that this game sucks and it got bad reviews from the USA ...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2004 08:45 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Wait till you see BIOHAZARD OUTBREAK FILE 2 ... it will sure sucks ... the virus infected all the animals at the zoo .  

They going to make a sequel for a boring game? :stp:

My disc still ROSAK ....  ....

so i can't played that thing...  

Hehehehe ... Pirates rulez. :cak:

Tip on buying from pirates ... Never buy on the first week the game come out. Wait for the 2nd week when a new batch comes in. Those CDs should be stable.

but i heard that this game sucks and it got bad reviews from the USA ...  

Not surprise ... what do you expect from US reviewers? Best game they can ever produce is craps like Halo2 which has NO storyline and no complexity. Only thing they have is violence, sex and stupidity. ;)

BTW, I have finished Onimusha 3 and said good bye to Samonuske Akechi. :cry:

Frankly speaking, I was hoping for some good battle with the last boss but, the last boss kind of lame.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-7-2004 10:28 AM | Show all posts
They going to make a sequel for a boring game?  

Yup... teh boring games returns. and this time.. the plot is ... the animals in the zoo are infected with the t-virus.. :lol

Tip on buying from pirates ... Never buy on the first week the game come out. Wait for the 2nd week when a new batch comes in. Those CDs should be stable.

Thanks for the tips.. :cak:

Not surprise ... what do you expect from US reviewers? Best game they can ever produce is craps like Halo2 which has NO storyline and no complexity. Only thing they have is violence, sex and stupidity.

:lol ....

Those damn Americans .... their like those kind of games.... no wonder Grand Theft Auto is the brand in the american soil .....

Hmm this month is the boringness month of the month for games... FYI ... theres no good game from japanese..... all the good games(JAPANESE GAMES)  are on the month of August, September and November ( NOVEMBER ROCKS !!! ) :pmuka::bgrin:

BTW, I have finished Onimusha 3 and said good bye to Samonuske Akechi.

Frankly speaking, I was hoping for some good battle with the last boss but, the last boss kind of lame.

Congrats Seph .... Oni 3 is kinda easy IMO ...

Nobunaga is kinda like easy .... i like the final stages where u transform into the Ogre and battle him ....

I defeated Nobunaga in Oni and Samurai Warrors ....  :pmuka: ....

Hmm ..... Yes Greece has won the EURO 2004 ..... and i'm so exiceted.. ha ha ha :lol :lol :lol .......

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2004 10:39 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup... teh boring games returns. and this time.. the plot is ... the animals in the zoo are infected with the t-virus..  

:stp: And you supposed to escape from a Zoo? If it is not an RE game, I could say Capcom just insulted Gamers by calling them animals. ;)

Those damn Americans .... their like those kind of games.... no wonder Grand Theft Auto is the brand in the american soil .....  

And it is games like GTA which gives games industry bad names. Some teen, full of drugs till he couldn't recognise reality with virtual environment goes to a school and shoots a few people and the whole society blames games for that. :agr:

Hmm this month is the boringness month of the month for games... FYI ... theres no good game from japanese..... all the good games(JAPANESE GAMES)  are on the month of August, September and November ( NOVEMBER ROCKS !!! )  

Should be ... my birth month. The Japanese most probably launch some cool games just for me ... :lol (can you say Egoistic?). And it is also the month I will go pokai. :cry:

Just finish some games which you are planning to play but have not. Shouldn't waste you know.

Congrats Seph .... Oni 3 is kinda easy IMO ...

I had more challenge in the Dark Realms than Nobunaga.

Nobunaga is kinda like easy .... i like the final stages where u transform into the Ogre and battle him ....

I defeated Nobunaga in Oni and Samurai Warrors ....   ....

Too easy. Did you get Dishamon sword for Samonuske and Ultimate Whip for Jacque? If I knew this going to be this easy, I could have used regular weapons just for the sake of it.

Hmm ..... Yes Greece has won the EURO 2004 ..... and i'm so exiceted.. ha ha ha    .......

Don't usually watch sports. I guess Greece should win since they have higher spirits due to the Olimpics this year.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-7-2004 10:48 AM | Show all posts
And you supposed to escape from a Zoo? If it is not an RE game, I could say Capcom just insulted Gamers by calling them animals.

Yup....

You have to fight the big fat elephant ... and hit it with something ...

kinda lame i think ... :jeling:

well one thing for sure.. i want to get my hands on DMC3 and VJ1 and VJ2 :pmuka::pmuka::pmuka:

And it is games like GTA which gives games industry bad names. Some teen, full of drugs till he couldn't recognise reality with virtual environment goes to a school and shoots a few people and the whole society blames games for that.

the school issue thingy kinda happen a long time ago before the GTA .. i remember watching the news where this kid in high school shoot peoples in the school..

I think GTA dudes like this kind of stuff ....

The new game San Andreas are focus on Gangsterism and Killing Homies ... Kinda Voilence ... :jeling:

Should be ... my birth month. The Japanese most probably launch some cool games just for me ...  (can you say Egoistic?). And it is also the month I will go pokai.

Ho ho ho... well i'm waiting For NOVEMBER cause that is my Birthday... wuhoo  :pmuka: :bgrin: ....

Are you NOVEMBER also ? ... :cak:

Too easy. Did you get Dishamon sword for Samonuske and Ultimate Whip for Jacque? If I knew this going to be this easy, I could have used regular weapons just for the sake of it.

Yup i got it..... For me the hardest boss should be the 3 Headed Monster.. KInda hard in the beginning... but becomes Kacang after a few times ...

Have you finished playing Silent Hill 4 ? ? ?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2004 11:31 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup....
You have to fight the big fat elephant ... and hit it with something ...
kinda lame i think ...

Mutated Elephant ... ;) I really can't imagine it.

I'm a type of gives others chance, who knows, maybe Capcom did something useful and fix the gameplay this time. Even RE1's storyline sucks but at least the gameplay was challenging. Let give them a chance.

well one thing for sure.. i want to get my hands on DMC3 and VJ1 and VJ2

Wait a bit longer. What's a VJ?

the school issue thingy kinda happen a long time ago before the GTA .. i remember watching the news where this kid in high school shoot peoples in the school..

That doesn't stop parents from blaming video games, does it?

I think GTA dudes like this kind of stuff ....

The new game San Andreas are focus on Gangsterism and Killing Homies ... Kinda Voilence ...  

I wonder why the government continues to give such games licence? Game industry states that Hollywood are making violent movies all the time (not to mention anything about porn movies), and both using that as an excuse.

I really don't see what right Americans have to review Japanese games.

Ho ho ho... well i'm waiting For NOVEMBER cause that is my Birthday... wuhoo    ....

Are you NOVEMBER also ? ...  

Yup, November 28th. Should be reaching 340 this year. I should be in a Museum.

Yup i got it..... For me the hardest boss should be the 3 Headed Monster.. KInda hard in the beginning... but becomes Kacang after a few times ...  

3-headed? In Onimusha or SH?

Have you finished playing Silent Hill 4 ? ? ?

Nope, have not even started yet. Thinking of wanting to finish FFX-2, I'm in a last chapter here, should take about a week or so.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 02:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101921 second(s), 41 queries .