Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
Post time 29-7-2004 10:18 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Actually i kinda like the short hair girl moves... she kick ass...

We got different taste ... thank God. ;)

Its not Grimson but Crimson...

I have this game a long time ago (yes i got it a long time ago that is japanese) ....

Its kinda like The Bouncer and the annoying thing about this crimson tears game is that u need to watch over u heat at the upper screen of your life bar... if your heat fulls than it will overheat and ur life will drain and its game over....

Why's that? She's a robot or something?

Thinking of wanting to buy it later and try it out. When English version comes out of course.

At first the actions and animations are cool but it gets repetitive in the 3rd stage and so on....

Like Hack?

By the way u should try Bujingai.. the english version is out....... FYI i've finished this game a long time ago(the japanese version was released in 2002 so this game is kinda old for the english version) ..  ....

I think I got it somewhere ... have not play anything seriously for some time.

Saw a Japanese game last night (outing with a friend) a game called Digital Demon Saga. You know anything about that?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-7-2004 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Why's that? She's a robot or something?

Thinking of wanting to buy it later and try it out. When English version comes out of course.

She's not a robot but a protector .... Kinda an experimental human beings turns into deadly assasins in the future....

This game also got a guy.... i think he moves like crap ....

Like Hack?

Different.... more like A mixture of Tobal and Bouncer...

I think I got it somewhere ... have not play anything seriously for some time.

Saw a Japanese game last night (outing with a friend) a game called Digital Demon Saga. You know anything about that?

Its actually Digitial Devil Saga ....

Its an rpg game and its kinda like the Nocturne Series... where it got a special apperance by Dante from Devil May Cry.....

This Digital Devil Saga is developed by Atlus ... and its RPG ....

english version unconfirmed ... but Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne will be released somewhere in September....

:hatdown:

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2004 01:23 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

She's not a robot but a protector .... Kinda an experimental human beings turns into deadly assasins in the future....

So she is a robot of some sort ...

This game also got a guy.... i think he moves like crap ....

Which explains why everyone seems to favor a guy ...

Different.... more like A mixture of Tobal and Bouncer...

Never played either games. I ain't so free you know.

Its actually Digitial Devil Saga ....

Its an rpg game and its kinda like the Nocturne Series... where it got a special apperance by Dante from Devil May Cry.....

This Digital Devil Saga is developed by Atlus ... and its RPG ....

english version unconfirmed ... but Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne will be released somewhere in September....

Hmmm ... that's good. We need more RPGs. And Atlus seems to be taking the lead here with Disgaea and La Pucalle.

I think I have brought the game, Shin Megami earlier, thinking it will not be translated into English.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-7-2004 01:34 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... that's good. We need more RPGs. And Atlus seems to be taking the lead here with Disgaea and La Pucalle.

I think I have brought the game, Shin Megami earlier, thinking it will not be translated into English.

Don't forget...

Atlus will be releasing Phantom Brave by the end of August ..

So u can buy Phantom Brave(nippon ichi+atlus)  and also Star Ocean Till the end of time (square)

Don't worry.. shin megami will be translated into english .. :ah:

Oh ya.. I'm currently in stage 2 of Tenchu Kurenai.. It seems that you can perform all the deadly moves... but it seems unlogical where the blood comes out at the back where u killed the guards in the neck ..

It seems hard to kill the female guards..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2004 02:28 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Atlus will be releasing Phantom Brave by the end of August ..

So u can buy Phantom Brave(nippon ichi+atlus)  and also Star Ocean Till the end of time (square)

Yup ... Atlus taking a lead for Tactical games, which is good because there weren't many game companies out there which was specialize in Tactical games. Square stopped after FFT which was annoying.

Don't worry.. shin megami will be translated into english ..  

If they did, then I will have both English and Japanese version.

Oh ya.. I'm currently in stage 2 of Tenchu Kurenai.. It seems that you can perform all the deadly moves... but it seems unlogical where the blood comes out at the back where u killed the guards in the neck ..  

Details ... it just details. Why you worry so much about details where she stabs them anyway?

It seems hard to kill the female guards..

Find a pattern. Observe for a moment and don't rush in. All enemies will have a pattern.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-7-2004 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Yup ... Atlus taking a lead for Tactical games, which is good because there weren't many game companies out there which was specialize in Tactical games. Square stopped after FFT which was annoying.

Well theres one game that will not be translated after all that is Generations Of Chaos 4 by Idea Factory ...

Oh ya... Do you know Shinning Tears ? ...

There will be a new game exclusively for the PS2 this Winter ... and its Japanese and it is produced by the Sega dudes.. :pmuka:

I'm currently waiting for this ....

Details ... it just details. Why you worry so much about details where she stabs them anyway?

Find a pattern. Observe for a moment and don't rush in. All enemies will have a pattern.

Oh i see.. he he..

Oh ya... I noticed that in the left screen theres a glowing green and sometimes it turns red ...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-7-2004 03:34 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Well theres one game that will not be translated after all that is Generations Of Chaos 4 by Idea Factory ...

Oh ya... Do you know Shinning Tears ? ...

Generations of Chaos? Never heard of it.
Shinning tears? Never heard about that either.

There will be a new game exclusively for the PS2 this Winter ... and its Japanese and it is produced by the Sega dudes..  

Sega? O_o ... why do I have this dreadful feeling in the pit of my stomach? :hmm:

Oh i see.. he he..

Oh ya... I noticed that in the left screen theres a glowing green and sometimes it turns red ...

Can't say much ... never test drive Kurenai before.
Just don't rush in.

Oh yeah ... another tip. Always place yourself on higher grounds than the guards. Guards in this series don't have neck bones, they cannot look up or down. It is easy to go for stealth kill that way.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-7-2004 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Generations of Chaos? Never heard of it.
Shinning tears? Never heard about that either.

:::

You NHOI  this game ? ....

Shinning Tears is the famous sega games in Mega cd games FYI ....

There will be a new Shinning Tears Game made for PS2 ( finnally i can play this cool action rpg game yippie )

Its RPG ...

Generation Chaos is Idea Factory ... Its Strategy Game but Japanese and no English versions cause its exclusive for the Japanese...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-7-2004 03:56 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

There will be a new Shinning Tears Game made for PS2 ( finnally i can play this cool action rpg game yippie )

Its RPG ...

Generation Chaos is Idea Factory ... Its Strategy Game but Japanese and no English versions cause its exclusive for the Japanese...

It's the company ... SEGA.

I don't like that game company. I don't like the games it produce either, so anything related to Sega, I couldn't be bothered.

Last time I have ever played a Sega game was in my 32-bit Sega console ... some 12 years back.

And besides, I have a few brush with people who play Sega games and most of them are pretty ... ahem ... dumb.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2004 01:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 29-7-2004 03:56 PM:
by rhoyo

There will be a new Shinning Tears Game made for PS2 ( finnally i can play this co ...

Ehem, i think i know about that person u have brush at (maybe onli lar, i dunno). But Sega games is getting better. If u have Xbox, u should try Gun Valkyrie and Panzer Dragoon Orta which is amazing. And Dreamcast was awesome. One of the best console ive ever had and the onli one that dont need modchip :bgrin:. You should try some newer Sega games, might change your opinion. Oh about that Shining Tears, that is going to be classic. Cant wait.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2004 09:59 AM | Show all posts
by cocklea

Ehem, i think i know about that person u have brush at (maybe onli lar, i dunno). But Sega games is getting better. If u have Xbox, u should try Gun Valkyrie and Panzer Dragoon Orta which is amazing.

X-box games are not many in the market ... kind of odd (and expensive) you need to buy a new console just to play games, and besides, Microsoft like being stinky when giving out license to game producers. So far, Capcom got it, which is why it is said Dino Crisis 3 is coming out for that.

Frankly speaking ... I rather try my luck with a emulator. Less expensive.

And Dreamcast was awesome. One of the best console ive ever had and the onli one that dont need modchip .  

Played Dreamcast a few times when I visited a friend's house ... not that good. Resident Evil Veronica and Breserk kind of spoilt my mood.

You should try some newer Sega games, might change your opinion. Oh about that Shining Tears, that is going to be classic. Cant wait.  

I can just hope they will release it for PC versions also since PC industry seems to be neutral in this Console wars.

Overall ... I'll support Japanese and their consoles.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-8-2004 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Overall ... I'll support Japanese and their consoles.

:clap: :clap: ....

PS2 Japanese Games Rocks !!!!!...

Oh ya.... Sukaidon 4 is here ... It will be out next next week .... :pmuka: ...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2004 04:15 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

PS2 Japanese Games Rocks !!!!!...

They have better storyline than Western games any day (except FFX-2).

Oh ya.... Sukaidon 4 is here ... It will be out next next week ....  ...

Not exact my favorite since I have not finished Suikoden 1 and 2 (but did play Suikoden 3 and finished it).

I saw the scenes in E3 ... looks not that exciting.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2004 01:17 PM | Show all posts
They have better storyline than Western games any day (except FFX-2).

Speaking of FF...

Have u played FF 1 and 2 on The GBA  ? ....

FF 1 and 2 has been remake to the GBA ..

By the way .... Shadow Hearts 2 english version for the voice casting sucks .... It seems that all the japanese game suffer because of the Voice dubbing from japan to english.....

By the way..

Chek out a Horror Game from Spike Software that is Michigan ......

Click here -------> http://zaka.tv/index02.html

Its a horror game and u play as a cameraman and confront this town where this town got something evil......

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2004 01:32 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Have u played FF 1 and 2 on The GBA  ? ....

FF 1 and 2 has been remake to the GBA ..

I think I have the SNES version of FF1 - 6.

Of all the FF games, FF5 is THE toughest. Even when you are level 60+, you will need ALL the skills you could master to overcome the last boss.

And Omega ... THE hardest Weapon in ANY FF game I have played so far.

Playing Chrono Trigger now ... the game is simple but the storyline really deep and nicely brought together.

By the way .... Shadow Hearts 2 english version for the voice casting sucks .... It seems that all the japanese game suffer because of the Voice dubbing from japan to english.....  

It's out yet?

I have brought Bujingai yesterday ... kind of like the lone swordman concept. :love:

By the way..

Chek out a Horror Game from Spike Software that is Michigan ......

Michigan? As in the town in US?

Who's the creator and producers?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-8-2004 01:54 PM | Show all posts
I think I have the SNES version of FF1 - 6.

Of all the FF games, FF5 is THE toughest. Even when you are level 60+, you will need ALL the skills you could master to overcome the last boss.

And Omega ... THE hardest Weapon in ANY FF game I have played so far.

Playing Chrono Trigger now ... the game is simple but the storyline really deep and nicely brought together.

Oh i see...

You played this game on the Emu ? :hmm: .....

It's out yet?

I have brought Bujingai yesterday ... kind of like the lone swordman concept.  

The Shadow hearts 2 game is not out yet...

Quite dissapointing to hearing this voice casting for english versions for shadow hearts 2 and also for star ocean 3.... all of the voice casting are badly done...

Oh u got Bujingai eh ? ....

Congrats .. this game is to easy ... i think u will finished it on 5 hours :cak: ...

Michigan? As in the town in US?

Who's the creator and producers?

Yup its a horror story set in Michigan where this town is filled with evil ... kinda like RE but different ...

You controll a camera man and assist the ladies to a safer place..

It is done by Spike ( u know the company that made Crimson Tears  ) ...

By the way....

I see that all the people in the world are playing DOOM 3 .....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-8-2004 02:52 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

You played this game on the Emu ?  .....

Yeah ... SNES version emulator and some even release in PS1 version.

Quite dissapointing to hearing this voice casting for english versions for shadow hearts 2 and also for star ocean 3.... all of the voice casting are badly done...

What to do? Not everyone has cute voices.

Oh u got Bujingai eh ? ....

Congrats .. this game is to easy ... i think u will finished it on 5 hours  ...

Hoping for a fast game too ... right now, I seems to be running out of times so easily. This one month, I will not be coming online so frequently.

Yup its a horror story set in Michigan where this town is filled with evil ... kinda like RE but different ...

O_o ... And the USA government doesn't sue the producerrs?

I think I have seen the pictures from this game in a Chinese Magazine once ... two reporters, both pretty and one of them wears white dress while another looks like a teen.

You controll a camera man and assist the ladies to a safer place..

It is done by Spike ( u know the company that made Crimson Tears  ) ...

Damsel in distress concept, huh? Just brought Grimson Tears also ... like the starting FMV ... looks like an anime.

By the way....

I see that all the people in the world are playing DOOM 3 .....

That will pass ... it always does with that sort of games.

Games like Doom and other FPS are like something too simple. You play it, you have fun and then, you look for another. There is no values in FPS games other than for fun.

But touching scenes from games (even retro ones like FF1-6) WILL always remain in your hearts. THAT is a GOOD game.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2004 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rhoyo at 5-8-2004 01:54 PM:

Completed Shadow Hearts 2 some time back...I like some of the Japanese seiyuus involved in this game particularly Koyasu Takehito(子安武人)...He voiced in some of my past fav games like Sakura Taisen and Dargon Force II(not to forget a number of animes)...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2004 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 5-8-2004 02:52 PM:
Games like Doom and other FPS are like something too simple. You play it, you have fun and then, you look for another. There is no values in FPS games other than for fun.

But touching scenes from games (even retro ones like FF1-6) WILL always remain in your hearts. THAT is a GOOD game.

Some of the recent games such as Doom III are fun to play,however they dont have an everlasting value unlike some old games...The game(Doom III) just come with a nice cover wrapping(graphics) with no depth in it..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2004 03:47 PM | Show all posts
weh sape pnah main Sexy Beach 2.game nih kire hentai gak arr

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 03:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096151 second(s), 41 queries .