ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 9-6-2004 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Maybe lah.. he he ....

Sheesh ... suddenly feel so old.

Push nevada? Never heard of that.

Old ? ... hmm let me take a guess.. are u 20 something ?
:cak:

Push Nevada is a drama series at tv3 ....

What to do? It is a common knowledge that movies don't make good games and vice versa.

Have u played the harry potter games .... well the Lotr games quite A ok..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-6-2004 01:23 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Old ? ... hmm let me take a guess.. are u 20 something ?  

try 30 something.

Push Nevada is a drama series at tv3 ....

Hmmm ... TV3? I usually don't watch that channel much other than the news. My mother and brother hogs the TV and the Astro. :geram:

Have u played the harry potter games .... well the Lotr games quite A ok..

Nope ... No Harry Porter games either. Never buy one. I look at the picture of Harry and I don't like it much.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-6-2004 01:32 PM | Show all posts
try 30 something.

Oh :cak:

I'm 20 something..

Hmmm ... TV3? I usually don't watch that channel much other than the news. My mother and brother hogs the TV and the Astro.  

Oh i see... i don't have Astro .. so thats the only channel i watch... wah so boring... the Astro is in Kampung.. my old grandpa watch it for footballs and WWe ...

Nope ... No Harry Porter games either. Never buy one. I look at the picture of Harry and I don't like it much.

He he he :lol ...

What about the books.. well i guess you don't like the book also rite...

FYI i heard that shadow hearts 2 will be published by Midway....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 01:38 PM | Show all posts
The new Potter game is quite lame. Not as engaging as the 2nd one. And there are alot of slowdown in the game, which is kinda unberable at times. The only person that actually is enjoying it is my nieces. There goes my 5 bucks.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-6-2004 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by cocklea at 9-6-2004 01:38 PM:
The new Potter game is quite lame. Not as engaging as the 2nd one. And there are alot of slowdown in the game, which is kinda unberable at times. The only person that actually is enjoying it is my  ...

He he :lol

Well most of the UKs and American said that the new potter game is kinda good ...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 03:59 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh  

I'm 20 something..  

Cherish life, learn as much as possible and see as many things as can. Before you know it, you will be too old or too engaged with others things to fully enjoy life. :cry:

If your a guy, find a girlfriend by the time you are about 25.

if you are a girl, don't worry about not having a guy ... someone bound to fall for you.

Oh i see... i don't have Astro .. so thats the only channel i watch... wah so boring... the Astro is in Kampung.. my old grandpa watch it for footballs and WWe ...

Only channel I like in Astro is Discovery and National Geographics, especially when they have "Hour Asia" series (usually Saturday and Sunday).

Movies and dramas? Nope ... don't watch them much. Unless it is about science-fiction, murder, or fairy-tales etc. Nowadays, there's not much I can say is good movies or dramas.

He he he  ...

What about the books.. well i guess you don't like the book also rite...

A friend of mine send me one of the books in PDF format. Haven't touched it yet. Can't say I like those sort of books.

But the author is doing well. I read in STAR yesterday that the author (forgot her name) is considered one of the richest person in UK now.

FYI i heard that shadow hearts 2 will be published by Midway....

Good news? Bad news?

Well most of the UKs and American said that the new potter game is kinda good ...

Only to show that US and UK people have lousy taste in movies.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 9-6-2004 04:07 PM | Show all posts
Cherish life, learn as much as possible and see as many things as can. Before you know it, you will be too old or too engaged with others things to fully enjoy life.

If your a guy, find a girlfriend by the time you are about 25.  

if you are a girl, don't worry about not having a guy ... someone bound to fall for you.

Tq for the advice :bgrin:

Only channel I like in Astro is Discovery and National Geographics, especially when they have "Hour Asia" series (usually Saturday and Sunday).

Movies and dramas? Nope ... don't watch them much. Unless it is about science-fiction, murder, or fairy-tales etc. Nowadays, there's not much I can say is good movies or dramas.

Oh .. you like National Geography also..  yesterday i watch National Geography.. the story is about Clones .... very interesting..

A friend of mine send me one of the books in PDF format. Haven't touched it yet. Can't say I like those sort of books.

But the author is doing well. I read in STAR yesterday that the author (forgot her name) is considered one of the richest person in UK now.

The Author is JK Rowling... she is one rich women ...

Good news? Bad news?

Bad news.... Midway sucks in promoting games .. Midway is famous for the Mortal Kombat games...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 04:37 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh .. you like National Geography also..  yesterday i watch National Geography.. the story is about Clones .... very interesting..

Nope, didn't watch anything yesterday. Too tired, probably the weather. Retired early. and besides, my mother, brother and sister-in-laws hog the TV most of the time. <_< Can't wait to get my own apartment.

The Author is JK Rowling... she is one rich women ...

Yup, she struck rich by writing. Something a friend of mine interested in doing. Not sure what I should be doing. :hmm:

Bad news.... Midway sucks in promoting games .. Midway is famous for the Mortal Kombat games...

:stp: Mortal Kombat ... remember those. Only time I had interest in playing it was when it was in Arcade version or in Sega 32-bit console. When the game migrate to PS console, it seems to have left all it's good qualities behind.

Then there was the movie ... two of them to be exact. Can't say it was a flop, can't say it was a major success either. So and so only.

Anyway, Shadow Hearts 2 in Japanese version is already out. So most people will be waiting for the English version. At least that's a good thing since Midway no need to do extra to promote it.

[ Last edited by Sephiroth on 9-6-2004 at 04:39 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-6-2004 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Yup, she struck rich by writing. Something a friend of mine interested in doing. Not sure what I should be doing.

Maybe you can start writing another witchcraft boy wizard story ... :hmm:

Mortal Kombat ... remember those. Only time I had interest in playing it was when it was in Arcade version or in Sega 32-bit console. When the game migrate to PS console, it seems to have left all it's good qualities behind.

Then there was the movie ... two of them to be exact. Can't say it was a flop, can't say it was a major success either. So and so only.

Anyway, Shadow Hearts 2 in Japanese version is already out. So most people will be waiting for the English version. At least that's a good thing since Midway no need to do extra to promote it.

Yup... the Mortal Kombat series... one of the first violence fighting game ever

The first movie was ok but after that it sucks hell...

Well i hope u enjoy playing SH2... i like the FMV for this game...

I heard there will be a new Naruto Game that is Naruto 2 Narutimate Hero the conclusion of Naruto Narutimate Hero ....

and also the famous Sega Game in Nintendo that is Super Monkey Ball will be port in the Ps2 .... :pmuka:

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 05:26 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Maybe you can start writing another witchcraft boy wizard story ...  

Can't think of one. Besides, writing ain't my field. And even if I managed to do it, I have no idea what to do with it. Don't know who to send, or whether anyone could be interested in it.

Which is why I adviced my friend to continue to hang around another website where some writers seems to hang out. He has skills (which I don't have), might as well help him, right?

Yup... the Mortal Kombat series... one of the first violence fighting game ever

The first movie was ok but after that it sucks hell...

Yup, especially when they killed off Johnny Cage just because they could.

And I liked Christopher Lambart (if not mistaken) better as Raiden than the new guy.

Well i hope u enjoy playing SH2... i like the FMV for this game...

Seen it been played by some customers ... haven't test it yet.

I heard there will be a new Naruto Game that is Naruto 2 Narutimate Hero the conclusion of Naruto Narutimate Hero ....

My friend is downloading Naruta manga now, promised to burn one copy. Want to check what so special about this manga and maybe I could understand what's all those rooftop fighting all about.

Speaking of which, there is an opening for vacancy in STAR newspaper today about a person why has writing skills, good at games, knowledge in computers, anime and manga, and has his own transport. Only bad news is that they are looking for a person between 21 - 27 while my friend is 30+ (about 2 1/2 years younger than me).

and also the famous Sega Game in Nintendo that is Super Monkey Ball will be port in the Ps2 ....  

Super monkey ball? Sounds familiar. Is it played with a small drum-like controllers? :stp:

[ Last edited by Sephiroth on 9-6-2004 at 05:30 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-6-2004 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Can't think of one. Besides, writing ain't my field. And even if I managed to do it, I have no idea what to do with it. Don't know who to send, or whether anyone could be interested in it.

Which is why I adviced my friend to continue to hang around another website where some writers seems to hang out. He has skills (which I don't have), might as well help him, right?

Hmm.. mind if you post me your friends website.... just want to take a look at it.

Yup, especially when they killed off Johnny Cage just because they could.

And I liked Christopher Lambart (if not mistaken) better as Raiden than the new guy.

Yup Christopher Lambert is the Raiden in MK movie 1 ... I also like the part where Cage fight scorpion .. kinda cool i think ..

Do you know that the MK series on tv have lesbian kissing thingy...

My friend is downloading Naruta manga now, promised to burn one copy. Want to check what so special about this manga and maybe I could understand what's all those rooftop fighting all about.

Well... it spell Naruto and not Naruta.. :cak:

This Naruto series is about the life of a ninja boy who is name Naruto.. he is the reincarnated of the fox thingy i forgot already ....

Very good series in Japan ...

FYI.. the new game will have new characters and will be produce by Cyberconnect....

Speaking of which, there is an opening for vacancy in STAR newspaper today about a person why has writing skills, good at games, knowledge in computers, anime and manga, and has his own transport. Only bad news is that they are looking for a person between 21 - 27 while my friend is 30+ (about 2 1/2 years younger than me).

Hmm what is the position ?.... looks interesting

Super monkey ball? Sounds familiar. Is it played with a small drum-like controllers?

Nope.. Super Monkey Ball is a game where u controll Monkeys that are inside a lutsinar Balls... :cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2004 10:24 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Hmm.. mind if you post me your friends website.... just want to take a look at it.  

Sure ... as soon as he finishes his website. Waiting for it since last year myself.

Yup Christopher Lambert is the Raiden in MK movie 1 ... I also like the part where Cage fight scorpion .. kinda cool i think ..

I like the part where he fought that fellow with four arms. Especially the part Johnny went down and hit the balls and Raiden yelled, "Now he got it!" after banging the fellow next to him. :bgrin:

Do you know that the MK series on tv have lesbian kissing thingy...

I probably didn't know since I wasn't much into those series. Who were the lovers?

Well... it spell Naruto and not Naruta..

This Naruto series is about the life of a ninja boy who is name Naruto.. he is the reincarnated of the fox thingy i forgot already ....

Very good series in Japan ...

Hmmm ... thanks for the info. I have no idea what the manga is about. Probably that's why I didn't play it.

FYI.. the new game will have new characters and will be produce by Cyberconnect....

Same company which produce .Hack? Hmmm ... that company name sounds very familiar.

Hmm what is the position ?.... looks interesting

Technical Writer ... not sure what it is about but I have already e-mail the info. to my friend last night. Hopefully he gets it.

Nope.. Super Monkey Ball is a game where u controll Monkeys that are inside a lutsinar Balls...  

Ok ... :stp: What do you suppose to do with that monkey?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-6-2004 11:07 AM | Show all posts
I like the part where he fought that fellow with four arms. Especially the part Johnny went down and hit the balls and Raiden yelled, "Now he got it!" after banging the fellow next to him.

Oh that part..... :lol

I probably didn't know since I wasn't much into those series. Who were the lovers?

The part where Jade and this girl ... forget already but there were kissing ....

Same company which produce .Hack? Hmmm ... that company name sounds very familiar.

dot.hack IMO sucks .... i didn't buy all the games cause the gameplay kinda lame...

Technical Writer ... not sure what it is about but I have already e-mail the info. to my friend last night. Hopefully he gets it.

I wish him good luck.. :cak:

Ok ...  What do you suppose to do with that monkey?

Well the game is like the picture below....

the picture that i posted is the handheld version of Super Monkey Ball...

This game is famous because of the Party Games....

[ Last edited by rhoyo on 10-6-2004 at 11:09 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2004 11:34 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh that part.....  

Yup. The 1st movie was good ... simple and elegant without much showing off, just like the 1st game. After that, it's all showing off characters and all and that cause the game to suck and the movie to flop.

The part where Jade and this girl ... forget already but there were kissing ....

Just kissing what. No big deal.

dot.hack IMO sucks .... i didn't buy all the games cause the gameplay kinda lame...

You should. It's lame and long but you will get to enjoy choosing your own party and places you wish to explore, which is the strong point of the game. It supposed to emulate online game.

I wish him good luck..  

Me too.

the picture that i posted is the handheld version of Super Monkey Ball...

This game is famous because of the Party Games....

You mean kids' games. Roll the ball, grab the banana and try not to fall type, right?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-6-2004 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Yup. The 1st movie was good ... simple and elegant without much showing off, just like the 1st game. After that, it's all showing off characters and all and that cause the game to suck and the movie to flop.

Oh i see.. by the way which MK character do you like ? . i'm kinda like Kung Lao...

You should. It's lame and long but you will get to enjoy choosing your own party and places you wish to explore, which is the strong point of the game. It supposed to emulate online game.

Well the game failed to impress everyone except for the diehard anime fans.

You mean kids' games. Roll the ball, grab the banana and try not to fall type, right?

Something like that..

By the way... Atlus has announced a new game called Digital Devil Saga (RPG) and the upcoming released of Shin Tensei Megamai Nocturne.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2004 12:06 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see.. by the way which MK character do you like ? . i'm kinda like Kung Lao...

Raiden ... he is cool and his moves are the only one I could managed to master. Good for long range attack and quick attacks. And besides, I like Christopher Lambert.

Well the game failed to impress everyone except for the diehard anime fans.

I can't say I'm a die hard fan ... maybe the game just provided some new concept. Some people just too attached to fast pace games to the enjoy slow ones. Did you notice a lot of people nowadays don't seems to know how to think? ;)

Something like that..

By the way... Atlus has announced a new game called Digital Devil Saga (RPG) and the upcoming released of Shin Tensei Megamai Nocturne.

Good luck enjoying it.

Shin Tensei Megamai? Another robot game? They seems to be in a hurry.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-6-2004 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Raiden ... he is cool and his moves are the only one I could managed to master. Good for long range attack and quick attacks. And besides, I like Christopher Lambert.

Oh.. the god thunder.. his moves are so easy to do.... You like Christopher Lambert eh ? ... the dude from Highlander if i'm not mistaken...

I can't say I'm a die hard fan ... maybe the game just provided some new concept. Some people just too attached to fast pace games to the enjoy slow ones. Did you notice a lot of people nowadays don't seems to know how to think?

True ... this game and xenosaga.. everybody seems to be enjoying playing xenosaga...

Good luck enjoying it.

Shin Tensei Megamai? Another robot game? They seems to be in a hurry.

Nope... its RPG .... where the guest character is the white hair dude that is Dante....

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2004 01:34 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh.. the god thunder.. his moves are so easy to do.... You like Christopher Lambert eh ? ... the dude from Highlander if i'm not mistaken...

Yup, I liked Highlander movies ... till they introduced the other guy and screw things up. :geram:

Raiden was easy to master but in later games, his move begin to grow complex and hard. Maybe that's why I dislike playing it.

True ... this game and xenosaga.. everybody seems to be enjoying playing xenosaga...

Haven't touch Xenosaga yet. No time. Some people complaining the puzzles in Xenosage were tough.

Nope... its RPG .... where the guest character is the white hair dude that is Dante....

How I wish I could enter the game worlds and shave bald EACH and EVERYONE who has white hair (except my own) - good and bad. ;)

It seems white hairs seems to becoming a trend nowadays. Thank God Humans don't look good in white (unless you are 90 years old) otherwise everyone who is crazed in games will dye their hair white. <_<

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-6-2004 01:43 PM | Show all posts
Yup, I liked Highlander movies ... till they introduced the other guy and screw things up.

Raiden was easy to master but in later games, his move begin to grow complex and hard. Maybe that's why I dislike playing it.

Which guy ?

I noticed that Sean Connery is also in the Highlander ....

Yup Mark Tobias(the creator of MK)  is sure a foolish guy.....

The graphics in the new MK games are dull and ugly ... and the fighting concept is like tekken where u push certain button over and over to make cool combos..  >_<  

Haven't touch Xenosaga yet. No time. Some people complaining the puzzles in Xenosage were tough.

How hard is it ? what type of puzzles...

How I wish I could enter the game worlds and shave bald EACH and EVERYONE who has white hair (except my own) - good and bad.  

It seems white hairs seems to becoming a trend nowadays. Thank God Humans don't look good in white (unless you are 90 years old) otherwise everyone who is crazed in games will dye their hair white. <_<

Ha ha ha :lol :lol :lol

Well this white hair thingy started a long time ago before the birth of dante ... the Kof series also got this white hair dude...

man i don't want to grow white hair.. it makes me old ... :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2004 02:10 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Which guy ?

I noticed that Sean Connery is also in the Highlander ....

The TV series guy ... forgot the name. Sean Connery is a good actor, I like him. I think I have liked all of his movies till now.

Yup Mark Tobias(the creator of MK)  is sure a foolish guy.....

The graphics in the new MK games are dull and ugly ... and the fighting concept is like tekken where u push certain button over and over to make cool combos..  >_<

I guess that's what they meant in X-Play when they say that MK is going back to its roots. The graphic design suppose to be like those arcade/sega-32 bit kind of way.

How hard is it ? what type of puzzles...

Not sure ... some they say. Like those crate puzzle inside the ship according to them.

Well this white hair thingy started a long time ago before the birth of dante ... the Kof series also got this white hair dude...

In the old stories, white hair usually symbolizes demons or humans who have mastered some great powers (like old sages) or even wisdoms. White hair suppose to be something out of ordinary which normal people can't achieve easily.

man i don't want to grow white hair.. it makes me old ...  

No ... you just don't visualize it nicely. Imagine a person (man or woman, preferly man) with long white/silvery hair, walking toward you. Eyes glowing, lips smiling, hand helding a sword and his hair carried by the wind behind him gracefully. :love:

Unfortunately, those animators in Squaresoft can't come out with better entry for my namesake in Kingdom Hearts (Battle Arena) than that. Hell, the hair looked so unnatural, like it had been used jell to stick together. <_<

Hope they do a better job in Advant Children. :pray:

And besides, you going to get white hair whether you like it or not. Just give it a few decades.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-5-2024 01:42 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101999 second(s), 41 queries .