CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 18-8-2004 12:27 AM | Show all posts
A friend of mine send me this sites where he said I could download the scans of this anime but I never go there. I just like to watch them, I don't have time to download and all. Besides, my friend usually burn one copy for himself and borrow me, so fine by me. As long as he has a copy, I know I can borrow it anytime I like.

Oh i see...

By the way...

Chek out Samurai 7 ... Its tottally cool ... Its a remake from some old samurai movie into Anime ...

A guy with lipsticks ... O_o Right ...

Nope, not my kind of guy. I like guys who are strong enough to withstand at least 5 minutes in the arena with me, only then they have any chance in hell to sweep me off my feet.

:lol

Anyway ...

I've checked that Nippon Ichi will create a new RPG game intitled Aselia Kari: The Spirit of Eternity Sword, in which you can summon spirits from another world to battle. More details of the game will be revealed soon.

And also have u seen any Saiyuki Gunlock game ? ? ? .... Its a new game...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-8-2004 10:25 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

By the way...

Chek out Samurai 7 ... Its tottally cool ... Its a remake from some old samurai movie into Anime ...

Someone made Akira Kurosawa's 7 Samurai into an anime?

I know there is a game by that name, but have not played it yet ... no time.

I've checked that Nippon Ichi will create a new RPG game intitled Aselia Kari: The Spirit of Eternity Sword, in which you can summon spirits from another world to battle. More details of the game will be revealed soon.

Sounds like the new Yu Gi Oh game where you play as Yugi who can summon monsters from his deck to fight. Still waiting for the English version.

If it was created by Nippon Ichi, then I guess it will be something like Disgaea and La Pucca.

And also have u seen any Saiyuki Gunlock game ? ? ? .... Its a new game...

Can't find it at the shops. Most I see is Sports games. The developers trying to catch the wind of the Olimpiks by producing more sport games.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-8-2004 04:36 PM | Show all posts
Someone made Akira Kurosawa's 7 Samurai into an anime?

I know there is a game by that name, but have not played it yet ... no time.

Yup... theres an anime about Samurai 7 ..

Can't find it at the shops. Most I see is Sports games. The developers trying to catch the wind of the Olimpiks by producing more sport games.

Oh i see...

Anyway ..

Here are the pictures for the BIOhazard Character select...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2004 05:01 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup... theres an anime about Samurai 7 ..

Name? Japanese one, I mean ...

Anyway ..

Here are the pictures for the BIOhazard Character select...

Seen it ... why am I seeing it again?

Something on that guy's face?

Speaking of pictures, thinking of wanting to change avatar. Upload a few after I ask my friend to send me some via e-mail.

Take a look and see which one is a good one. :hmm:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/Battusai_28/Seph11B.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/album ... _28/lvo_seph-sk.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/Battusai_28/S400dpibw.gif

[ Last edited by Sephiroth on 18-8-2004 at 05:05 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-8-2004 05:18 PM | Show all posts
I think this one :

Hmm... Have u got Sukaidon 4 ? .....

The game is out ...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2004 08:54 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

I think this one :

Hmmm ... Looked kind of childish ... but I like the eyes. :hmm:

Hmm... Have u got Sukaidon 4 ? .....

The game is out ...

Not out yet at my side. Maybe I will check it out later. Is it English or Japanese?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 21-8-2004 02:24 PM | Show all posts
Sukaidon 4 is japanese. the english version is next year ...

By the way  ....

I've check the new Trailer For the Metal Gear Solid 3 ...

Its kinda like the soviet wars and something have to with the Boss ... any ideas ? ..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2004 09:31 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Sukaidon 4 is japanese. the english version is next year ...

I will wait. Just finish Suikoden 1, playing Breath of Fire 4 now.

By the way  ....

I've check the new Trailer For the Metal Gear Solid 3 ...

Its kinda like the soviet wars and something have to with the Boss ... any ideas ? ..

Supposed to set in Africa around 1960s or 1970s if not mistaken.

It's not Solid Snake in there but his "father", Big Boss.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Gip This user has been deleted
Post time 23-8-2004 08:54 PM | Show all posts
try search for Motion Graveur.....you sure wanna make collection! hehehe,,

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2004 10:47 AM | Show all posts
by Gip

try search for Motion Graveur.....you sure wanna make collection! hehehe,,  

Motion Graveur? Is that one of those DVD with a lot of female bodies inside?

Hmph ... Pray your sister or daughter does not appear in it in the future. ;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2004 12:46 PM | Show all posts
Supposed to set in Africa around 1960s or 1970s if not mistaken.

It's not Solid Snake in there but his "father", Big Boss.

Father ? ?....

The MGS 3 plot seems to be twisted ....

I see the last part where Snake was given the password "la le la le lo"  ..

And did you see the part where snake got beaten by this girl ...

Can't wait to have MGS 3 ....

By the way ... any new games at your place :bgrin: ? .... i was looking for vj though ...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2004 01:28 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Father ? ?....

The MGS 3 plot seems to be twisted ....

First of all, have you finish MGS1 from PS1 yet? The story is more toward from there than from MGS2.

Father as in Big Boss. He had become the Big Boss for an organization called Outer Heaven around 1960s in Africa. His actual name is Saladin, which is a Muslim name which suggest he is a Kurd, just like Sniper Wolf (character from MGS1).

Saladin didn't marry, instead, he clone three "sons" from his own genetics - Soldius (the man who appeared in MGS2 as the last boss), Liquid Snake (Boss from MGS1) and Solid Snake.

He also clone the Genome Soldiers from his own genetic material, and in MGS1, the genome soldiers, lead by Liquid had taken over an island in middle of Arctic and threanten to launch Nukes kept there unless the USA hand over the remains of the Big Boss.

I see the last part where Snake was given the password "la le la le lo"  ..

It's not a password, but code for a group of people only known as the Elders (if not mistaken).

In Japanese, the world La Li Lu Le Lo is some what ... enigma. There is no word with the word "La, Li, Lu, Le or Lo" instead, any of this words are changed into Ra Ri Ru Re Lo.

The secret of MGS and Outer Heaven and also what going on in the plot lies in this words also.

And did you see the part where snake got beaten by this girl ...

Can't wait to have MGS 3 ....

I don't watch any Trailers ... thank you. I will patiently for the actual English version.

By the way ... any new games at your place  ? .... i was looking for vj though ...

Only Astro Boy and tenchu 4. What's Vj?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2004 02:07 PM | Show all posts
FYI ...

The Trailer Is kinda long about 5 or 10 minutes ... Its the intro of MGS 3 ...

Got a couple of new faces ...

Theres a dude with a weapon kinda like Vega ...

And theres this conversation about "the boss" which infact the boss is a female ? ? ... Maybe a different boss....

Hmm VJ is Viewtiful Joe ...  i think i told you before about this game .. well if you seen one do give me a buzz cause i like this game ...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2004 04:08 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

The Trailer Is kinda long about 5 or 10 minutes ... Its the intro of MGS 3 ...

Got a couple of new faces ...

Theres a dude with a weapon kinda like Vega ...

And theres this conversation about "the boss" which infact the boss is a female ? ? ... Maybe a different boss....  

I will wait for the actual game if you don't mind. All this speculations by trailers are riddiculos.

Hmm VJ is Viewtiful Joe ...  i think i told you before about this game .. well if you seen one do give me a buzz cause i like this game ...

Oh yeah ... I think I saw this one. Didn't buy it though.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-9-2004 10:01 AM | Show all posts

Dororo Impressions ..

Well.. i was looking for the guy game but my local shops don't have it yet.. so i bought this japanese game that is Dororo or the english version that is Blood will tell ..

Intro :

Dororo is a manga game by Sega and Red Entertainment ( yup those geeks from Gungrave .. ) . In Dororo u controll this samurai dude who lost 8 components of his body such as eyes, limbs and etc ...

U keep fighting the final boss to receive this 8 parts of body ... through this game u controll a kid ...

If u like Bujingai stuff i think u can get this to add for your collections ..

Pros :

U can controll the camera ...

U can Kill the monsters using Machine gun and bazooka ( yup Dororo is in the Samurai Zone time line but sega add inovative to this game .. quite strange ) ...

Cons :

The characters "lambat" to response when hit to the floor ...

Theres no target system so u need to hack the monsters randomly ..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2004 09:53 AM | Show all posts
I just would like to add a few facts if you guys don't mind

Father as in Big Boss. He had become the Big Boss for an organization called Outer Heaven around 1960s in Africa. His actual name is Saladin, which is a Muslim name which suggest he is a Kurd, just like Sniper Wolf (character from MGS1).

Big Boss's actual name is unknown. Saladin was not his real name, it was given by Sniper Wolf to him because big boss save her and taken her in when he found her. Saladin means savior. That's why she called him that because big boss is her savior when her hometown was destroyed because of war.

Saladin didn't marry, instead, he clone three "sons" from his own genetics - Soldius (the man who appeared in MGS2 as the last boss), Liquid Snake (Boss from MGS1) and Solid Snake.

He also clone the Genome Soldiers from his own genetic material, and in MGS1, the genome soldiers, lead by Liquid had taken over an island in middle of Arctic and threanten to launch Nukes kept there unless the USA hand over the remains of the Big Boss.

Big boss didn't cloned himself because he wa already dead at the time it happened. The U.S government did. Because big boss was the best soldier there ever was. So when he died, they extracted his cells and cloned him to ceate the ultimate super soldier. Thus, the Les Enfant Teribles project. With Solidus the balanced one, Solid Snake got the recessive genes and Liquid got most of the good ones (only he still beleives that he got the recessive ones)

In MGS2, la li lu le lo stands for something that is really non-existent. The "patriots" that many believed to comprised of selected individuals was already dead physically. They have managed to transfer their thoughts and conciusness into digital form and operate from there.

The S3 project which was first believed to be Solid Snake Simulation because it has the same extreme scenario like the ones on Shadow Moses. With Raiden as the lab rat to proof that the simulation worked and they said anybody could be Solid Snake given the right scenario and push factors. The new fox hound, solidus and all the people involved was being used for the sole purpose of running that simulation without them knowing they are being used.

Here I quote the Script
Ocelot:
Charades usually are humorous. I wouldn't have minded watching some more of it. but we're running a little short on time...

Solidus:
What are you talking about?

Ocelot:
Everything you've done here has been scripted -- a little exercise set up by us.

Solidus:
Exercise!?

Ocelot:
The S3 Plan was conceived as a means to produce soldiers on par with Solid Snake. That's what I told you. But the VR Training the boy was put through is not the meat of the project. You think this terrorist incident is your own doing, Solidus? THIS is the S3 training kernel -- an orchestrated recreation of Shadow Moses.

Solidus:
What!?

Ocelot:
Ames and the President's deaths -- the computer virus that mimics FOXDIE. Did you really think they were all a coincidence? Ames' own nanomachines were used to shut down his pacemaker. I arranged for the appearance of the Ninja as well. As for the President -- although Johnson realized what was going on, he played out his allotted part. As for the computer virus, it's a digital  counterpart of FOXDIE. It was also designed to eliminate every scrap of information regarding the Patriots from GW. Your plan was invalidated even before execution, Solidus. Fatman was a different story. He's one of our own people, a sort of examiner we hired to test the boy's progress before letting him tackle the exercise proper. We had to arrange for Stillman's presence to coax the maniac into agreeing. If the boy had allowed the Big Shell to be destroyed, this exercise would have ended there. The project has no room for failures.

Solidus:
What do you mean!?

Ocelot:
Given the right situation, the right story, anyone can be shaped into Snake. Even rookies can fight like men of experience. An instant creation of genius -- and this training kernel will provide more than enough data to formulate such a program. You, Dead Cell, Olga -- you're all nothing but pawns placed to create the perfect simulation. Solidus, you and the boy were selected because your relationship resembles the one between Snake and Big Boss. Fortune, you and the rest of Dead Cell stand in for the FOXHOUND squad that Snake took on in Shadow Moses. You're the most impressive collection of freaks outside of FOXHOUND. We've gone to a lot of trouble to set you up against the boy. That story about purified hydrogen bombs is just the tip of the iceberg. The project was already underway when I sunk that tanker along with your old man two years ago. Throwing your husband in the brig was a part of it too. You were told that the eradication of Dead Cell
six months ago was an act of the Patriots. We provoked and encouraged your hatred -- and you opted for vengeance, just as we planned.

Fortune:
All orchestrated...?

Ocelot:
Except for the appearance of the real Solid Snake. I wonder now, who sent for you...?

It was only later revealed that S3 actually stands for Selection for Societal Sanity which is the way the patriots wants to control human behavior. Given the suitable backdrop, scenario and input, people could be controlled as they wish and when they want them to. Here I quote the dialogue.

Raiden:
You want to control human thought? Human behavior?

AI Colonel:
Of course. Anything can be quantified nowadays. That's what this exercise was designed to prove.

AI Rose:
You fell in love with me just as you were meant to, after all. Isn't that right, Jack?

AI Colonel:
Ocelot was not told the whole truth, to say the least.

AI Rose:
We rule an entire nation -- of what interest would a single soldier, no matter how able, be to us?

AI Colonel:
The S3 Plan does not stand for Solid Snake Simulation. What it does stand for is Selection for Societal Sanity... The S3 is a system for controlling human will and consciousness. S3 is not you, a soldier trained in  the image of Solid Snake. It is -- a method, a protocol, that created a circumstance that made you what you are.

AI Rose:
So you see, we're the S3. Not you.

AI Colonel:
What you experienced was the final test of its effectiveness.

Raiden:
That's crazy.

AI Colonel:
You heard what President Johnson said : The Arsenal's "GW" system is the key to their supremacy. The objective of this exercise was to establish such a method. We used Shadow Moses as a paradigm for the exercise.

AI Rose:
I wonder if you would have preferred a fantasy setting? (Gaban:Meaning it could be anything other than this kind of simulation)

AI Colonel:
We chose that backdrop (Shadow Moses) because of its extreme circumstances. It was an optimal test for S3's crisis management capacity. If the model could trigger, control and solve this, it would be ready for any contingency. And now, we have our proof.

The incident in MGS2 was just to proof that they can and able to control human behavior.

[ Last edited by SPACE COP GABAN on 16-9-2004 at 09:55 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-9-2004 01:36 PM | Show all posts
you guys can read Plot Summary/Analysis of the MGS background story from this link --> http://faqs.ign.com/articles/222/222423p1.html

Its a really long read, but kinda worth it. Im halfway thru. Damn the story is complicated.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2004 08:21 AM | Show all posts
Thank you for the long infos guyz.... :tq::tq::tq:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2004 08:38 AM | Show all posts

TOKYO GAMES ----------

Ok Guyz....

Tokyo Is Rocking With The Tokyo Games 2004 .... This event is kinda like the E3 in USA ...

Here Are New Trailers !! ...
------------------

[SONY]
Wanda And The Colossus :

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adve ... sus_ps2_tgs04_1.asx

Genji : <------- Kinda Like Onimusha Plus Bujingai ....A must buy ... :clap:

-----------------------

NAMCO :

Tekken 5 <---- Sebijik Macam Tekken 4 ...

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/acti ... tekken5_tgs9233.asx

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adve ... nji_ps2_tgs04_1.asx

---------------

nanti aku post lagi ... :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-12-2004 02:06 AM | Show all posts

Updates .... new games from nippon and top 10 games in japan !!

PlayStation 2
    Crash Bandicoot 5: Crash & Cortex no Yabou (Vivendi) - 7, 8, 8, 8 - (31 / 40)
    Dragon Quest VIII (Square Enix) - 10, 9, 10, 10 - (39 / 40)
    FIFA Total Football 2 (EA) - 9, 9, 10, 9 - (37 / 40)
    Futakoi (Media Works) - 7, 8, 6, 7 - (28 / 40)
    Godzilla Kaijuu Dairansen: Chikyuu Saishuu Kessen (Atari) - 7, 6, 6, 6 - (25 / 40)
    Kamen Rider Blade (Bandai) - 8, 7, 6, 7 - (28 / 40)
    Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam VS Z Gundam (Bandai): 9, 9, 9, 9 - (36 / 40)
    Simple 2000 Series Vol. 68 The Tousou Highway: Nagoya Tokyo (D3P) - 5, 4, 4, 3 - (16 / 40)
    Victory Wings: Zero Pilot Series (Sammy) - 7, 7, 6, 6 - (26 / 40)
    Winning Eleven Tactics: European Club Soccer (Konami) - 8, 9, 8, 8 - (33 / 40)

- Here are the Top 10 Best Selling titles in Japan between November 22 - 29:

1. Dragon Quest VIII (PS2, Square Enix) - 2,236, 000 units
   2. Ratchet & Clank 3 (PS2, Sony) - 77,000 units
   3. Momotarou Dentetsu USA (PS2, Hudson) - 46,000 units
   4. Mario Party 6 (GC, Nintendo) - 45,000 units
   5. Slotter Up Core 5 (PS2, Dorat) - 43,000 units
   6. Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 (GC, Tomy) - 42,000 units
   7. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA, Square Enix) - 23,000 units
   8. Lupin the 3rd: Legacy of Great Columbus (PS2, Banpresto) - 21,000 units
   9. Dragon Ball: Advance Adventure (GBA, Banpresto) - 19,000 units
  10. Pokemon Emerald (GBA, Pokemon) - 18,900 units

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 02:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.191780 second(s), 39 queries .