Gadis_Venus Publish time 27-7-2005 09:34 PM

Originally posted by iansuryani at 27-7-2005 09:29 PM:

cantik badan dia........:love:

http://media1.santabanta.com/full/indian%20%20celebrities(m)/arjun%20rampal/arj12d.jpg

[ Last edited byGadis_Venus at 4-8-2006 02:55 PM ]

Gadis_Venus Publish time 27-7-2005 09:38 PM

In an industry where memories live short, the loyalty of young Bhoomika Chawla is of a rare kind. Her integrity is her appeal; her speech and actions speak of her innocence and straightforwardness. She hit Bollywood with the Satish Kaushik-directed Tere Naam opposite Salman Khan. This film was a remake of Tamil superhit Sethu.

Bhoomika will now be seen in yet another remake, this time of the Tamil film Run. In the film, made under Boney Kapoor`s banner, she is paired opposite Abhishek Bachchan. But that does not necessarily make one see Bhoomika just as a `remake artiste.` Sanjay Leela Bhansali has signed her to play a cameo role in his ambitious project, Bajirao Mastani.

This 20-year-old artiste started her career in south Indian films where she has tasted both success and failure. Despite the many failures she has faced, Bhoomika says, ``I can`t forget that it is the Telugu film industry that has given me fame and success.`` ``When I was young,`` Bhoomika continues, ``I always felt I should be famous.`` And she has already become a household name.

Down south, Bhoomika is inching up the popularity charts delivering a string of hits (Khushi, Okkadu, Missamma). Bhoomika is now shuttling between Telugu and Hindi film industries, with an occasional foot in Tamil films. She has signed a new film titled Benaam with Ajay Devgan to be directed by Anees Bazmee. She has another one in a south Indian language, Excuse Me. Bhoomika is excited and looking forward to acting with Ajay Devgan. Bhoomika`s innings in Telugu continues with Samba (with NTR Jr.) and Autograph (with Ravi Teja). Autograph is the remake of a Tamil film directed by Cheran. The Telugu version will launch cameraman Gopal Reddy as a director.

Bhoomika`s outstanding quality is her enthusiasm. She has kept away from the nonsensical controversies that abound in Bollywood, and is more in love with her profession. ``I want to do all genres of cinema. I don`t want to get stuck to any particular role,`` says the actress, who believes that in destiny that took her to fame and glamour. ``I started with commercials and music videos and when I applied for screen tests in Mumbai, I couldn`t make it. But when I came to Hyderabad, I passed the test. Destiny has certainly played a role,`` she says.

Bhoomika hopes to make it big in Bollywood - a reasonable enough dream for any upcoming artiste. ``I had been getting some offers but I waited for the right one to click. I saw the Tamil original of Tere Naam a year-and-a-half before I was offered the role. I was looking for a challenging role in my debut film and I found it impressive.``

Is there any difference between Bollywood and the Telugu film world? ``Being in different film worlds is interesting. Both are different set-ups, work styles are different, but there is an equal amount of charm in both Telugu and Hindi film industries,`` Bhoomika says.

Bhoomika was comfortable working with Salman Khan. ``It was fabulous although we did not speak much besides exchanging pleasantries. I was really focused on my role, as it was my debut.`` ``But during the second film with him (Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha directed by debutante Atul Agnihotri), I was pretty comfortable. I am not in awe of him and I respect him for what he is. He has a heart of gold.``

How was it working with Atul Agnihotri? Bhoomika says: ``He makes quite an effort and does not okay a shot till he is satisfied. He leaves nothing to chance. I play a simple girl in the film. She wants to live life and grows fond of Salman.``

Bhoomika is at ease with Abhishek Bachchan, her co-star in Run. ``Abhishek is sweet, cultured and well-behaved. But there is a mischievous side to him too. He is an absolute prankster on the sets. His sense of humour is amazing.``

She has kind words about her co-stars in Telugu too. ``Venkatesh is nice and very spiritual. My mom and dad are fond of talking to him. Nagarjuna gives intelligent advice. Pavan Kalyan is an intelligent artiste. Mahesh Babu is sweet and hardworking. NTR is literally a little boy, but very clear of what he is doing.``

When she is not shooting, Bhoomika catches up with reading. ``I love to read both fiction and non-fiction. I love Paulo Coelho, Jeffrey Archer, Sidney Sheldon, Danielle Steel, Taslima Nasreen and Tehmina Durrani.`` Sometimes she just loves to stand by the window and see people and traffic pass by. Her other interests include music and dance.

Bhoomika may eventually land up in direction or cinematography some day. Lenses and camera fascinate her and she hopes to direct films one day. Till then she enjoys playing the numerous characters she is asked to play. In this young girl one can find the focus and grit seldom found in tinsel town. One can see she will go places.

http://img.indiaglitz.com/tamil/gallery/Actress/Boomika/02052005_8.jpg

[ Last edited by Gadis_Venus on 7-8-2005 at 08:44 PM ]

iansuryani Publish time 27-7-2005 09:43 PM

Playmate Joins Farrell in Sex Tape Fight
By WENN
Colin Farrell and his ex-lover Nicol Narain have secretly spoken about their sex tape which has become the subject of a scandalous lawsuit--because the Playboy Playmate wanted the actor to know she never leaked it.
Sexy Narain is appalled by press reports connecting her to the leak, which she filmed with Farrell's permission when they were a couple, but she wanted to speak to the Irishman before firing back.

Now she insists that, like Farrell, she has no idea how the 15-minute tape got into the wrong hands and she's joining forces with her ex to keep it from going public.

She says, "I don't want it out there any more than Colin does. "It was something that was made privately between me and him and it's just unfortunate that the situation is the way it is right now.

"We're both in the same boat... It's very unexpected. We both feel the same way--neither one of us want it out there."

Farrell has slapped a restraining order on sex tape broker David Hans Schmidt, who plans to release the saucy film as a DVD.

http://images.hollywood.com/images/1699328.jpg

iansuryani Publish time 27-7-2005 09:44 PM

Ex-Boyfriend Offers Aniston Memorabilia Up for $100,000
By WENN
Lawyer Michael Baroni wants $100,000 for love letters and memorabilia sent to him by his teenage sweetheart Jennifer Aniston--or else he'll call the sale off.
Baroni briefly dated the former Friends star and still has photos of the pair together and letters and notes she sent him--one written with her lipstick.

Now, for "financial reasons", he's selling off his memories of Aniston to the highest bidder at an eBay online auction on July 29.

If his $100,000 reserve is not met, Baroni will withdraw the package of memorabilia.

His package also features an autographed photo from the cast of Friends and a Dec. 2004 copy of In Touch magazine, which features an article about their relationship.

http://images.hollywood.com/images/1739125.jpg

Gadis_Venus Publish time 27-7-2005 09:49 PM

Lately Aftab has been in the news for all the wrong reasons: a supposed liaison with Esha Deol, his Koi Mere Dil Se Pooche co-star (who is also half-sister to Sunny and Bobby Deol, and daughter of 70s superstar Hema Malini). He denies the affair, protesting they are just good friends, but others look to the timing of his break-up with longstanding girlfriend Jumana and wonder if there isn't a connection.

Aftab argues, "That's not true. My relationship with Jumana didn't work. I'm not about to discuss what happened and why it happened because it's too private... I have spoken about my relationship just once and I still regret it." (Cineblitz, Mar. 2002) Elsewhere he muses, "It's because I have been projected in such negative light that I have become so protective and defensive about myself. I am not interested in reacting to rumors. I want people to take me seriously and to appreciate me for my work. I'm not here for frivolous reasons or to have fun. I'm here for business. I've maintained a dignified silence all this while. And I am not about to give in to anyone's pressure tactics. But surely there's no smoke without fire. Everyone says that. But I cannot sleep with three girls at one time. There are reasons why people have started talking this way about me, but I would rather not go into them. I am fed up of controversies." (G Magazine)

Yet controversies follow him. "A certain section of people are trying to run me down all the time, that's why such utter rubbish is being written about me," he alleges in the March 2002 issue of Cineblitz. Yet Yukta Mookhey, the heroine of his forthcoming film, Pyaasa, has filed a very public complaint against both him and the director for "uncivilized" behavior. Aftab's attitude is resigned: "Look, I think she has a problem with the producer. I'm not aware of what it is. Since I'm not involved, I'd like to stay out of a controversy. We shared a strictly formal relationship on the sets. I have nothing against her." (Filmfare, Jan 2002)

However, the producer of Pyaasa, Ramesh Sharma (no Mookhey fan himself), has a very different story.In the March 2002 issue of Cineblitz, he relates an incident on the set: "Apparently in a confrontation scene between them, the camera was to pan on Aftab after Yukta finished her dialogue. Aftab requested Yukta to repeat her dialogue so that he could react better. However she rudely refused saying 'Why should I? Make an assistant stand in my place and give you the cue.' ...Aftab then apparently went over to Yukta's mother to request her to drill some sense into her daughter. Seeing this Yukta allegedly yelled 'Who are you, you bshit** to talk to my mother?' At that point Aftab too lost his head and retorted, 'You are a bshit!' And they continued to have a massive showdown right there on my set!"

Yet Mookhey is not the only co-star rumored to dislike him. Allegedly he has also encountered problems with Arjun Rampal, Saif Ali Khan, and Fardeen Khan. In the January 2002 issue of Filmfare Magazine, he sets the record straight: "I'm not a friendly guy. If I'm not comfortable with someone, I build an invisible wall around me...The so- called rift with Arjun was media created. They said I was upset because he was more prominent in the publicity of Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat. Not true... I share a cordial relationship with Saif, Akshay Kumar and Sunil Shetty. Fardeen's the only one I've really struck a rapport with. My not getting along well with my colleagues is just a myth."

In G Magazine he elaborates on the rumored Arjun Rampal rift: "I knew from day one that Pyar Ishq... was an Arjun Rampal film. But there was no reason for me to say this before the film's release. That would have created unnecessary pressure for Arjun. The point is not to malign one's co-stars but to help the film to do well. Why should I let personal differences play into professional life and ruin the film? I was narrated a certain role for Pyar Ishq... which I accepted and performed to the best of my ability. No injustice was done to me at all. I did not sign the film thinking I would patao Rajiv into giving me a better role. We went by the demands of the script."

In case he didn't already have enough to worry about, the press also likes to harass him regarding his weight. G Magazine didn't put it gently when interviewing him regarding an upcoming film:

Q:Your flabby physique has been the subject of much criticism. Does that not put you at a disadvantage vis-a-vis your co-stars in the film, Akshay Kumar and Sunil Shetty?
A:   Well, I am working on my body and trying to lose weight. I have a natural tendency to put on weight so I have to be extra careful. Now I am trying to tone down and control my diet. Food is my biggest temptation. I love junk food and Thai dishes, but now I stick to fruit and nutritious stuff. I have already lost five kilos, so things are improving steadily. Hopefully people who think I am flabby might change their minds.

http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/indian%20%20celebrities(m)/aftab%20shivdasani/aft0a.jpg

[ Last edited byGadis_Venus at 4-8-2006 03:13 PM ]

Gadis_Venus Publish time 27-7-2005 09:54 PM

ARSHAD WARSI: I DON'T LIKE 'REPEAT'

Though Arshad Warsi began his filmi career with 'Tere Mere Sapne' and acted in about a dozen movies, yet he failed to earn a name in Bollywood. He came in the limelight for the first time when he played Circuit's character in 'Munnabhai MBBS'. Again, his role in 'Munnabhai MBBS' brought him out more as a comedian than a strong actor. However, he was happy to get some recognition in the industry. He says, " I am happy that I have been recognized." His later 'Kuchh Meetha Ho Jaaye' turned quite sour. But, his forthcoming 'Sahar' has drawn viewers' attention towards him. Besides, Arshad is known more for his anchoring the Star Gold's 'Best Jodi' show for the last three years. He says he is averse to doing repeats. That's why he declined to accept about a dozen such proposals. We met him recently to seek his views on 'Sahar'.

What's your experience during your stint in TV?
Television doesn't influence me, as it looks the same all the time. However, anchoring or veejaying is different.

Will you comment on your recent movie ' Kuchh Meetha' that turned bahut khatta (sour)?
This was a good, straight and a simple movie.

Do you justify your character of Circuit? Can any drunken airport officer move around?
This question should be asked from the director or the storywriter. I have just played my role.

Isn't that you are more of a comedian than an actor in 'Munnabhai MBBS'?
Yes, it just happened. I like it though.

How has 'Munnabhai...' become popular in Hollywood even?
There is a tradition that anything that succeeds is cashed everywhere.

Why did you decline such 24 proposals?
I don't like 'repeats'. I like to play strong characters.

What's special in 'Sahar'?
I play a police officer in the movie. Its story is real and is based on the life of a don of Uttar Pradesh. The state government had formed a special task force to deal with such criminals. It did succeed in changing the shape of political and criminal climate in the state.

What are your forthcoming movies?
I am doing 'Hulchul' besides Sandeep Chowta's 'Rokda'. I am also acting in 'Chocolate' and 'Salam Namastay'.

http://img.indiaglitz.com/hindi/news/Arshad_050705_C1.jpg

[ Last edited by Gadis_Venus on 28-7-2005 at 04:54 PM ]

Gadis_Venus Publish time 27-7-2005 09:59 PM

Most of us came to know of Gracy through 'Gauri'- the effervecent "gaon ki gori" and the heroin of Lagaan (unless off-course you saw "Amaanat" on Zee before hand). But in reality who is Gracy Singh? What is she like? Is she like Gauri or perhaps like Neha Mathur in real-life? Well, these are questions I had in my mind... And so I began my biography of my favourite star:

Gracy is a Punjabi Delhite. Despite a western-sounding name (just like that of her siblings), Gracy hails from a simple sikh family, whose background has not been in the arts. Gracy though, is of the creative sort - always having wanted to do something artistic like singing, dancing, or designing. But never acting though. During her schooling years, she joined a "Jazz-fusion" dance troupe called "the Planets", based in Delhi, doing shows with them for a few years. And then came college. It was now, while juggling college, some "chalta-phirta" modelling, fashion designing and dance, that Gracy landed her big break.

During the course of some modelling work, Gracy met veteran make-up man Pandari Dada. He got her in touch with director Sanjeev Bhattacharya, who at that very time was looking for fresh faces to cast in his new TV serial - "Amaanat" (on Zee TV), a story of a Punjabi family. And sure enough Gracy got a part in it. But this was only to be for a lark - a "one-off", since acting as a career was still not on the cards. She soon moved to Mumbai to fulfil her "Amaanat" comittments.

Her Mumbai move though, had more in stock for her, than just a twist in her career - it was also a course in self-development. Gone were the care-free days she had lived with her parents and siblings, in a cosy Delhi home. Now she had to cook for herself, and take charge of day to day chores. Added to that she had never acted before and didn't even know if she could act. Fortunately "Amaanat's" director was a pro at casting newcomers as well as grooming them. Gracy says "I learnt a lot and how to communicate on screen and doing 150 episodes was a great practice and what I'd consider my schooling". Gracy soon realised that she was very comfortable in front of the camera and that the nuances of emoting, came about naturally.

What started out as a lark soon became a serious proposition in life. Gracy's popularity in Amaanat, and an ever keen manager - Mr Joshi (PA to many famous film stars over the last 35 years) who wanted to see her in films rather than teleserials, became the catalyst. Mr Joshi's perseverence lead to her introduction to Ashutosh Gowariker, who was screen testing for the lead female role opposite Aamir Khan for Lagaan. After numerous screen tests and one telephone call one early morning, Gracy was all set to walk the "yellow brick road" to Bollywood. And as the saying goes the rest is history!

After six gruelling months in Bhuj's oppressive heat by day, frozen nights, strict work schedules, a landscape devoid of familiar ice cream parlours, cars, building and asphalt roads, sand granules in food and all, Gracy emerged from shooting Lagaan, all the more wiser, and satisfied that the final product of all that toil, would be a gem of a movie. And then came June the 1st, 2001, Lagaan was released in India. The film was among the best in the history of post-independent India, and making her very noticeable debut in it was a cute village belle who would win the hearts of many Indians around the world. That year Lagaan was chosen unanimously to represent India at the Oscars. The sheer calibre of the film, and the efforts of all those who were involved in it, can be appreciated by the fact that thefilm made it to the final nominations for the "Best Foreign Film" category - only the second time that an Indian film received the honour, after the 1950s master piece "Mother India". Lagaan sadly missed out on the Oscar.

The long wait between the close of shooting of Lagaan and its release, gave Gracy the perfect excuse to revisit her all time passion of dance. This time she would take up Bharatnatyam seriously (even though most would have taken her for a classical dancer just by watching "Radha Kaise Na Jale". Gracy is a great admirer of Hema Malini, and she's even learning from her guru Deepak Majumdar. "I want to pursue dance, do more shows, even in films want to do dance roles. I would love to perform in Hema Malini's troupe." says Gracy. "I told her that. I would even love to act with her in films. She said 'definitely'. She complemented me after my arangetram show. She's like a queen for me. She's my idol. I would like to be a dancer like her - I always looked at her more as a dancer than an actress". Incidently Gracy plays the role of a professional classical dancer in her upcoming movie "Yehi Hai Zindegi".

So how is Miss Gracy Singh really like. Well I think she is a most admirable and down to earth person. And, I hope she is a mixture of both Neha Mathur and Gauri - confident, witty Don't ever change. I hope she picks classical And I hope she will visit Australia and perform with her own dance troupe.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/upload/actors/actgal1274.jpg

[ Last edited by Gadis_Venus on 29-7-2005 at 02:10 PM ]

Gadis_Venus Publish time 27-7-2005 10:01 PM

Get to know Jimmy
(Jimmy talks about his struggles in Mumbai before getting a break in Mohabbatein)

Jimmy out of the Shadows

Exactly four years ago, Jasjiet 'Jimmy' Shergill landed in Mumbai to join acting classes. And came to hate the word 'struggler' used by stardom-seeking wannabes. His role in Gulzar's Maachis having already established him as an actor, Jimmy comes clean about what it's really like to be out there...

In '85 I had to move from Gorakhpur to Punjab after Indira Gandhi's assassination. How did I feel? Like any other human being would feel about leaving a place they had grown up in. We had a lovely farm, my childhood was spent there, all my holidays梚t was an amazing feeling. Though I didn't face any problems personally since I was at a residential school in Lucknow, the local villagers were troubling us, it became very bad. When I moved out, I did feel I'm gonna miss all that. But life goes on梱ou have to put it behind you.
Acting wasn't a bug. It just happened. My brother always told me to get into this, go to Mumbai, join acting classes, and see if anything happened梠r come back. So I joined Roshan Taneja sa'ab's classes. When I got there people said梱aar, saat-aath saal se pehle kisi ko break nahin milti. Seeing the very good senior people in my batch, I was like, I can't do this, I'm going back. But Taneja sa'ab said

iansuryani Publish time 27-7-2005 10:04 PM

Riley penyambung kegemilangan Elvis
Teks dan susunan oleh Haswari Ali

CUBA tatap dan renung secara teliti wajah manja milik gadis penghias muka hadapan sisipan i-Kon kali ini. Bentuk bujur sirih serta mata `merayu

Gadis_Venus Publish time 27-7-2005 10:04 PM

Kim was born on January 21st 1980. She was born in Ahmednagar and did her schooling from a boarding school in Panchgani. After that she returned to her hometown and joined a junior college but hated her college.

On a trip to Mumbai, she went through an audition for Close-Up toothpaste and was selected. After the Close-Up commercial, many others followed like Sunsilk, Pepsi, Tata Safari, Ponds, Fair & Lovely, Clean-n-Clear and Liril. Modelling was not the only thing Kim indulged in. She also tried her hand at music videos like Lata Mangeshkar's 'Paayoji' and Ali Haider's 'Purani Jeans'.

Her debut film was Aditya Chopra's Mohabbatein with multi star cast. Mohabbatein happened and changed the course of her life. Before they started shooting for Mohabbatein, the three young couples in the film had to go through a two-week workshop with Barry John in Delhi.. After that she had to attend dance classes as well. With the release and subsequent success of her first film, Kim has been saying no to all her modeling assignments.

These days the hottest news is Kim Shrama is going around with Yuvraj singh. Couple itself is willing to bid their time, concentrating on their careers and taking it easy. But the intensions are clear. Its an enduring test of love.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/upload/actors/actgal2549.jpg

Gadis_Venus Publish time 27-7-2005 10:07 PM

Kirti Reddy was born on 17th November. Her debut film was Tera Jadoo Chal Gaya opposite Abhishek Bachchan. After that she had done two more films Pyar, Ishq aur Mohabbat opposite Sunil Shetty, Aftab Shivdasani and Arjun Rampal and Badhai Ho Badhai opposite Anil Kapoor.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/upload/actors/actgal1705.jpg

Gadis_Venus Publish time 27-7-2005 10:10 PM

"Namratha Sadhana" rechristened herself as Nagma before her debut in films was born on XMAS DAY - 25 Dec. and started her filmi-career in her first movie "BAAGI" with the handsome "Salman Khan".

Though her films in the Bollywood didn't fare quite good at the box office, she was so promising and down "South" she was a sensation. While she was still there in the TINSEL VILLE struggling for existence, she could find a haven in the "Telugu" and "Tamil" Filom Industry in "South" where she enjoyed quite a lot of films in the status of a fiery actress, good dancer and the glamour queen and ruled the scene for a long time that she'd been so close to the top position until she returned to the Bollywood to restore her flopped career. And Nagma could make it again with her determination towards her profession that she's able to find some new films fell in her lap. The producers and the directors seemed to have a consideration for her welcoming her back to the Film Industry.

Nagma works so hard making a great effort to put the best talents on screen and she did so in the "South" but couldn't live it up to the end. One has to watch as to how she would get the kind of film life in Bollywood that she had in the "South".

http://movies.bizhat.com/actress/nagma/nagma_1.jpg

Gadis_Venus Publish time 27-7-2005 10:13 PM

Model turned actress, Preeti Jhangiani,was born on 18th August 1980. Her first debut was in the Aditya Chopra's film but her first released movie was Mohabbatein. Preeti Jhangiani's hobbies are watching romantic movies, web browsing and listening music

http://www.efrendz.com/channels/pictures/aa/indian/actress/preeti_jhangiani/enlarge/preeti_jhangiani_4.jpg

[ Last edited by Gadis_Venus at 20-11-2005 02:43 PM ]

Gadis_Venus Publish time 27-7-2005 10:14 PM

Priya Gill 's Words

I consider myself a very patriotic person. I was brought up with a lot of cultural values and taught to be respectful to elders. However, my family has moved with the times and this encouraged us to study and do other things.

I love a whole lot of outdoor activities -- trekking, swimming and also enjoy reading and listening to music too -- no indoor activities for me. My father was in the Defence and also lived in open spaces and find cities very cramped.

I dream of a good tomorrow for everybody and that there would be peace and love everywhere.

I love wearing anything梥arees, I think, are the most graceful clothes; salwar-kameez, jeans, skirts

Gadis_Venus Publish time 27-7-2005 10:16 PM

Priyanshu gave a superhit movie Tum Bin with Anubhav Sinha, and also has performed well in Aapko Pehle Bhi Kahin Dekha Hai and Dil Ka Rishta. Needless to say, he is a powerhouse of talent waiting to be discovered in a big way.
How do you start your day food wise?
No oily, greasy stuff for me. I prefer a glass of fruit juice and toast with little butter.

Going by your glowing skin, it seems you are a fitness freak.
No, not really. Yes, I do hit the gym regularly but that is it. I am not a heavy iron pumping kind of a guy. I guess my hectic schedule keeps me in good shape. But I do keep caution while eating too.

What do you eat during the day?
Being a Bengali, one would expect me to hog away at rice with lots of spicy curry or something. But that is not the true story. A simple platter is what I prefer. I don't even touch unit food while I am shooting. Pulses, one small serving of rice, vegetables and salad will do for me.

Do hectic working schedules play havoc with your system?
Yes, it has to be. Haven't you seen us work? We get so involved that we forget meals altogether. Apart from that odd working hours is also a part of our profession which we have to learn to deal with. A glass of hot water now and then helps clean the stomach of toxins and lots of fruit juice keeps the body active.

How do you resist the temptation of overeating in launch parties and events?
Where's the time to even eat a proper dinner during such events. Personally I am hardly interested in the food during such events. I guess I concentrate more on the guests and networking.

What is your all time favourite food?
Italian food is really good. I love the stuff anyways it is served.

How do you unwind?
Listening to soothing music is the best known way to relax. That holds good for me too. I watch a lot of television and movies at home which also help me relax. Sometimes I go in for a soothing massage.

What is your advice on food and fitness for the health conscious?
Though I don' consider myself to be an icon of fitness or anything on those lines, all that I can say is take care of your body for a healthy and stress free mind. What goes inside reflects on the outside.

If you could ask the dietician one question on health and fitness, what would it be?
I would want to know how one can stay fit in extremes of weather conditions especially winter. I've heard drinking lots of warm water keeps the skin from turning extremely dry. Greasy food on the other hand is very harmful during these months.

http://www.rumela.com/albums/priyanshu_chatterjee/priyanshu_chatterjee01.jpg

Gadis_Venus Publish time 27-7-2005 10:24 PM

Sharad Kapoor

慖 was alone in Mumbai ... But God is great: He gave me food and He gave me friends, who were my pillar of strength,

Gadis_Venus Publish time 27-7-2005 10:28 PM

Tusshar Kapoor
November 20,1976
Scorpio

Education:Tusshar schooled in Mumbai and went to the United States for a degree in liberal arts and then on to a master抯 in Business Administration at the University of Michigan.

His father is Jeetendra (actor). founder of Balaji Films Ltd.
His mother is Shobha Kapoor.
His sister is Ekta Kapoor , founder ofBalaji Telefilms Ltd.

Favourite Car : Lancer .

Favourite Drink : Coconut Water .

Favourite Vegetables : A French Been Combined With A Carrot .

Favourite Night Activity : Driving To Town And Living It Up With Friends .

Favourite TV Show : Three's Company, Kalash .

Favourite Hollywood Actress : Julia Roberts .

Tusshar Kapoor's Crystal House:
Tusshar Kapoor's palatial home in Juhu has been designed by avant-garde interior decorator, Sunita Pitamber. It's crammed with crystal, making you tiptoe about, so that you don't break something. Two elevators within the house go to the first and second floors - the first elevator for the use of the family, the second for the staff. The bar is his father Jeetendra's favourite spot. "It's warm and cosy and my dad spends his evenings there," says Tusshar.

http://www.rumela.com/albums/tusshar_kapoor/tusshar_kapoor01.sized.jpg

Gadis_Venus Publish time 27-7-2005 10:32 PM

Uday Chopra, born to Yash Chopra in 1973, one of India's biggest and most respectable filmmakers, is also the younger brother of Aditya Chopra ('Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge', 'Mohabbatein').

Uday wanted to be an actor for long and saw his home-production launching him with Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Jimmy Shergill and Jugal Hansraj in 'Mohabbatein', which went on to become a hit. Once again, his family backed him in their production 'Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai' (directed by Sanjay Gadhvi) also starring Jimmy Shergill and new find Tulip Joshi. The movie did moderate business despite competition from the two Bhagat Singh releases that came around at the same time.

Uday's next release was a dud though his performance was sufficiently appreciated - Padam Kumar's 'Supari', co-starring Purab Kohli, Nauheed, Akashdeep Sehgal and Rahul Dev. Uday even made a surprise guest appearance in his home-production 'Mujhse Dosti Karoge' (directed by Kunal Kohli) featuring Hrithik Roshan, Rani Mukherji and Kareena Kapoor.

This week, Uday will be seen in Tigmanshu Dhulia's hard-hitting 'Charas', in which he co-stars again with Jimmy Shergill, and starlets Namrata Shirodkar and Hrishita Bhatt. The young hunk is currently shooting for a fourth home-production, 'Dhoom', in which his co-stars are John Abraham and Abhishek Bachchan. Sanjay Gadhvi, the man who directed his 'Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai' will direct 'Dhoom' as well.

Uday, a fitness freak, has a gym in his palatial bungalow, and is otherwise known for his down-to-earth demeanor and affability. The net-savvy 30-year old also looks after all the Internet and Marketing activities of Yashraj Films. He was been linked to his childhood friend, Rinke Khanna, for long before she got married. He was even said to be very 'close' to Shamita Shetty till the latter began seeing Aftab Shivdasani!

Uday's career may not have taken off in a big way (he seems to be doing more home-productions than outside ones), but industry-'wallahs' peg him as a dark horse on the horizon!

http://www.rumela.com/albums/uday_chopra/uday_chopra01.jpg

Gadis_Venus Publish time 29-7-2005 02:28 PM

Juhi Chawla - Expect the Unexpected

Juhi Chawla or Juhi Mehta
B'day 13th Nov : Juhi is a number 4 and her name comes to number 13.

She needs to change the spelling of her name . Number 13 means "expect the unexpected". It gives a warning of being cautious and if not then things would go haywire.

Her full name comes to number 32 and this is the reason why finally things went good for her but 32 also gave confusion to her. Her signature reveals that she is a very romantic person.

100% practical and friendly. She looks forward to life everyday . She is self reliant too. Her life is more important to her than anyone. She is very sweet to everybody and has a lot of grace in her. If she wants to avoid anyone she will do that sweetly too but will never be blunt.

People who know her will always mention that she comes up with creative ideas. She is basically a simple person and also feels of being a normal girl. At times she is stubborn. She has a clear thinking but confused at times. She rethinks on her decisions .

Suggestions: She should change the spelling of her name. She has a very progressive signature.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/upload/actors/actgal624.jpg

[ Last edited by Gadis_Venus at 3-10-2005 04:58 PM ]

Gadis_Venus Publish time 29-7-2005 02:35 PM

KAREENA & AMISHA ARE ARCH ENEMIES

Yes, Kareena Kapoor and Amisha Patel don't see eye to eye, and rather dislike each other. In fact, Amisha has a dislike for Kapoor sisters. This year hasn't been a lucky one for Amisha as her two films 'Vaada' and 'Ailan' failed to carry the viewers with her. However, she is banking on her latest 'The Rising', starring Aamir Khan and Rani Mukherjee, which is ready to release next month.

Since her success in Anil Sharma's 'Gadar', she had expected a role in Sharma's 'Ab Tumhare Hawale Wattan Saathiyon'. But her absence in the cast disappointed her though this proved short lived. She got relief soon as the movie flopped at the box office. Industry circles haven't yet forgotten that Amisha had succeeded in getting Lara Dutta's role cut in 'Ailan' and also raised hers following her good offices with director Vikram Bhatt as she was living with Vikran even without marrying with him coupled with the contrary wishes of her parents.

Though she is alleged to be cornering Vikram's movies, the facts tell a different story. Vikram has changed his behavior towards her during the last six months inasmuch as Vikram has been doing more movies with Lara Dutta or Bipasha than with Amisha as of now. The latest news is that Vikram will direct a movie starring Kareena Kapoor. We wish Amisha were aware of it, as she cannot digest it. You may recall that Amisha Patel had once announced that she hates Kareena's dog even and wouldn't mind poisoning it. There is a strong proof of Amisha's dislike for Kareena. When Nadiadwala offered a role in his 'Deewane Huye Paagal' to her, Amisha declined it as the movie's cast included Kareena's boyfriend Shahid Kapoor!

Kareena Kapoor
http://www.janubaba.com/bollywood/actresses/Kareena/Janubaba_47533_4f26sld1_64OG.jpg

Amisha Patel
http://www.janubaba.com/bollywood/actresses/amishapatel/Janubaba_47868_amishapatel1_ANAS.jpg

[ Last edited by Gadis_Venus at 14-1-2006 02:50 PM ]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
View full version: gossip artis HOLLYWOOD~BOLLYWOOD~MALAYWOOD

ADVERTISEMENT