alhaj72 Publish time 18-4-2008 06:22 PM

Did Jesus Have any Brothers and/or Sisters?

YE MEH??

How about this one??

Saint James the Just (יעקב "Holder of the heel; supplanter"; Standard Hebrew Yaʿaqov, Tiberian Hebrew Yaʿăqōḇ, Greek Iάκωβος;), (died AD 62), also called James of Jerusalem, James Adelphotheos, or James, the Brother of the Lord, was an important figure in Early Christianity. He is also generally identified by Roman Catholics with James, son of Alphaeus and James the Less. According to Christian tradition, he was the first bishop of Jerusalem, the author of the Epistle of James in the New Testament, and the first of the Seventy of Luke 10:1

satellite88 Publish time 18-4-2008 06:39 PM

Originally posted by wattttb at 18-4-2008 12:50 AM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Baca balik historynya...JESUS tidak mempuyai adik. Sorry yah...
Inilah ya ...

Macam mana kamu punya Holy-Spirit yang beri kamu inspirasi itu? Jesus punya keluaraga pun tidak kenal.
Jangan jangan, the evil spirits yang Jesus masukkan dalam babi-babi itu memainkan peranaan inspirasi itu.
Hati-hatilah bila bergantung inspirasi dengan spirit itu.

wattttb Publish time 18-4-2008 08:26 PM

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE

Originally posted by satellite88 at 18-4-2008 06:39 PM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Macam mana kamu punya Holy-Spirit yang beri kamu inspirasi itu? Jesus punya keluaraga pun tidak kenal.
Jangan jangan, the evil spirits yang Jesus masukkan dalam babi-babi itu memainkan peran ...

Heiii!!!! Kamu yang kata JESUS ada adik... BUKTIKAN !!!

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

satellite88 Publish time 18-4-2008 09:50 PM

Originally posted by wattttb at 18-4-2008 08:26 PM http://forum6.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Barangkali Holy-Spirit kamu bukan tolong tunjuk, tetapi tolong sembunyi apa yang kamu hendak tahu?
Tengok dibawah :

Matthew 13: 53-57
53 When Jesus had finished these parables, He departed from there. 54 He came to His hometown and began teaching them in their synagogue, so that they were astonished, and said, 揥here did this man get this wisdom and these miraculous powers? 55 揑s not this the carpenter抯 son? Is not His mother called Mary, and His brothers, James and Joseph and Simon and Judas? 56 揫color=purple]And His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this man get all these things?擺/color] 57 And they took offense at Him. But Jesus said to them, 揫size=4]A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown and in his own household.擺/color]

Saya tahu Holy-Spiritmahu buat teori supaya Virgin Mary tidak pernah beranak yang lain. Supaya senang buat Jesus jadi 'begotten' son of God. Tetapi buat apa Virgin Mary kahwin dengan Joseph si Tukang-kayu?. Joseph ada masalah XXX ke?
Tak apa, lain kali punya Version Baru, boleh kasi hilang itu verses atau ubah keterangannya.

[ Last edited bysatellite88 at 18-4-2008 09:55 PM ]

wattttb Publish time 18-4-2008 10:44 PM

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 18-4-2008 06:22 PM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
Reply #34 wattttb's post

YE MEH??

How about this one??

Saint James the Just (יעקב "Holder of the heel; supplanter"; Standard Hebrew Yaʿaqov, Tiberian Hebrew Yaʿăqōḇ, Greek Iάκωβος;), (died AD 62), also called James of Jerusalem, James Adelphotheos, or James, the Brother of the Lord, was an important figure in Early Christianity. He is also generally identified by Roman Catholics with James, son of Alphaeus and James the Less. According to Christian tradition, he was the first bishop of Jerusalem, the author of the Epistle of James in the New Testament, and the first of the Seventy of Luke 10:1

wattttb Publish time 18-4-2008 11:05 PM

Originally posted by satellite88 at 18-4-2008 09:50 PM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
Originally posted by wattttb at 18-4-2008 08:26 PM http://forum6.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
quote]Originally posted by wattttb at 18-4-2008 08:26 PM http://forum6.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Barangkali Holy-Spirit kamu bukan tolong tunjuk, tetapi tolong sembunyi apa yang kamu hendak tahu?
Tengok dibawah :
Pandai-pandai pulak!!!!....jangan pandang rendah kepada pemberian TUHAN. TAK BIK!!!

53 When Jesus had finished these parables, He departed from there. 54 He came to His hometown and began teaching them in their synagogue, so that they were astonished, and said, 揥here did this man get this wisdom and these miraculous powers? 55 揑s not this the carpenter抯 son? Is not His mother called Mary, and His brothers, James and Joseph and Simon and Judas? 56 揫color=purple]And His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this man get all these things?擺/color] 57 And they took offense at Him. But Jesus said to them, 揫size=4]A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown and in his own household.擺/color]

Saya tahu Holy-Spiritmahu buat teori supaya Virgin Mary tidak pernah beranak yang lain. Supaya senang buat Jesus jadi 'begotten' son of God. Tetapi buat apa Virgin Mary kahwin dengan Joseph si Tukang-kayu?. Joseph ada masalah XXX ke?
Tak apa, lain kali punya Version Baru, boleh kasi hilang itu verses atau ubah keterangann

Nah..bagus, sekurang-kurangnya kamu ingin tahu.......
DULU SEJAK ZAMAN ISAIAH.....TUHAN SUDAH MERANCANG UNTUK MEMBERI "SIGN" KEPADA KETURUNAN DAVID.
"THE VIRGIN WILL BEAR A SON AND SHALL CALL HIS NAME EMMANUAL"
NAH... TUHAN ITU TIDAK PEMBOHONG....

LAGI...ANGEL GABRIEL BERKATA:- "TUHAN AKAN MENGANUGRAHKAN KERAJAAN DAVID DAN ANAK ITU AKAN MENGUASAI KETURUNAN JACOB SELAMA-LAMANYA"

JOSEPH NI.. ADALAH DARI KETURUNAN DAVID. SEBAB ITULAH TUHAN MEMILIH JOSEPH SEBAGAI SUAMI VIRGIN MARY...SUPAYA FIRMAN TUHAN ITU LENGKAP...ADA FAHAM TAK????

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

[ Last edited bywattttb at 18-4-2008 11:06 PM ]

satellite88 Publish time 18-4-2008 11:46 PM

Originally posted by wattttb at 18-4-2008 11:05 PM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

Nah! apa yang bagus? Kita cakap lain,Jesus ada adik atau tidak. Jawapan sudah diberi.
Itu yang dipersoalkan. Masih tak Faham?

kamu merepek sampai David buat apa? nak ' take your cross' at the cross road ke? mana satu jalan nak ikut, depan ke?,kanan ke?, kiri ke? belakang ke? Tetapi biar saya terangkan juga. Sebab keturunan Raja David maka Jesus dianggap akan menentang Kerajaan Rom, yang memerintah Israel masa itu.   menghukum Jesus dengan hukumanpenyaliban. Sebab setengah kaum Yahudi mahu Jesus menjadi 'King of the Jews' . ' King of Kings'untuk mencabar dan menentang kuasa Rom. Politik punya fasal.

Bukan kerana 'spiritual claims'mengaku Raja di ' Kingdom of Heaven'. Kalau setakat Jesus mahu jadi King di 'Kingdom of Heaven' tiada sebab mereka mahu menghukum Jesus dengan tiang salib. Hukuman penyaliban bagi kerajaan Rom hanya untuk pemberontak atau perampas kuasa Raja Rom. Hukuman mati secara perlahan.

[ Last edited bysatellite88 at 18-4-2008 11:51 PM ]

wattttb Publish time 19-4-2008 08:53 AM

HERE I AMA AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE

Originally posted by satellite88 at 18-4-2008 11:46 PM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Nah! apa yang bagus? Kita cakap lain,Jesus ada adik atau tidak. Jawapan sudah diberi.
Itu yang dipersoalkan. Masih tak Faham?

kamu merepek sampai David buat apa? nak ' take your cross'...

Kamu itu...pakai politik untuk mentafsir BIBLE....sorrylah. NO TRUTH..mybrother.
BAGI A REAL KRISTIAN HARUS PERPANDUKAN BIBLE DAN HOLY SPIRIT....INI TIDAK...CAKAP DAN IKUT SUARA-SUARA SI TANDUK YANG ADA DI SEKELILING!!!!

THE TRUTH IS ALL IN THE BIBLE AND YOU NEED HOLY SPIRIT TO TEACH YOU.
NOT DEPEND ON CORRUPTED HEART MIND AND SOUL...KALAU KAMU TAK NAMPAK...
LOOK FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE YOU "BORN AGAIN FROM ABOVE.

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

satellite88 Publish time 19-4-2008 06:02 PM

Originally posted by wattttb at 19-4-2008 08:53 AM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

HERE I AMA AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE

Kamu itu...pakai politik untuk mentafsir BIBLE....sorrylah. NO TRUTH..my ...
Si Tanduk ajar kamu begitu kah? patutlah jawapan selalu guna spirit.

wattttb Publish time 19-4-2008 06:51 PM

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF HOLY SPIRIT

Originally posted by satellite88 at 19-4-2008 06:02 PM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Si Tanduk ajar kamu begitu kah? patutlah jawapan selalu guna spirit.

KAMU ITU BUKAN KRISTIAN...OK...
JADI KAMU TIDAK FAHAM KAMI PUNYA KEPERCAYAAN.
BAGI KAMI KRISTIAN..KAMI BERPEGANG TEGUH KEPADA AJARAN JESUS....

SEPERTI APA YANG DIA KATA :-
"IT IS THE SPIRIT THAT GIVE LIFE; FLESH CANNOT HELP. THE WORDS THAT I HAVE SPOKEN TO YOU ARE SPIRIT AND LIFE. BUT AMONG YOU THERE ARE SOME WHO DO NOT BELIEVE."

AS JESUS SAID "BUT AMONG YOU THERE ARE SOME WHO DO NOT BELIEVE"....
I hope you are not the one!!!!

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

alhaj72 Publish time 21-4-2008 07:59 PM

Reply #46 wattttb's post

53 When Jesus had finished these parables, He departed from there. 54 He came to His hometown and began teaching them in their synagogue, so that they were astonished, and said, 揥here did this man get this wisdom and these miraculous powers? 55 揑s not this the carpenter抯 son? Is not His mother called Mary, and His brothers, James and Joseph and Simon and Judas? 56 揂nd His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this man get all these things?

Shwein1990 Publish time 21-4-2008 08:22 PM

tak salah kalau quote dari Bible, tapi janganlah misinterpret pula...

alhaj72 Publish time 21-4-2008 08:25 PM

Reply #48 Shwein1990's post

Errrr.. rasanya tak salahkan pun kita orang punya interpret.. sebab the WORD is there to read and understand..

Unless somebody playing denial.. hmm.. I'm not sure.. can't figure out why..:shakehead3:

Shwein1990 Publish time 21-4-2008 08:29 PM

i believe u too can see where Jesus says He will send the Spirit to guide us and lead us to glorify God, and teach according to God's will. If those who interpret themselves, and against God's teaching, it is NOT accepted. So, once again do not simply misinterpret. Moreover, you have ur religion's understanding as base. No point interpret for us when u tend to be BIAS!!

alhaj72 Publish time 21-4-2008 08:37 PM

Reply #50 Shwein1990's post

Hmmm.. I know.. but now.. I'm focusing on the Matthew 13: 53-57..

Then why not answer it according to the verses..

I think.. if you or others can answer it.. it won't be drag too long..

It's either Jesus have a Sibling (Brothers & Sisters)or not???:o

Shwein1990 Publish time 21-4-2008 08:43 PM

Why dont u open ur own thread?

alhaj72 Publish time 21-4-2008 08:44 PM

Reply #54 Shwein1990's post

He.. he.. tengah syok sembang.. sangkut lak???:@ :@

alhaj72 Publish time 21-4-2008 08:45 PM

Reply #55 Shwein1990's post

Naahhh.. I'm not interesting... better like this.. he.. he..:P ;P

And how about the answer??:D :D

Shwein1990 Publish time 21-4-2008 08:54 PM

Well, of course Jesus has brothers and sisters. They (Jesus' brothers and sisters in His earthly family) are Joseph children right. and?

And the word u highlighted, prophet right? u're trying to say Jesus is only a prophet right? Well, yes he is called a prophet and Son of God too!! He has many titles, dont u realised that? Son of God, Son of Man, Lamb of God, Rabbi, Logos... etc....!!!

wattttb Publish time 21-4-2008 09:00 PM

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 21-4-2008 07:59 PM http://forum6.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
Reply #46 wattttb's post

53 When Jesus had finished these parables, He departed from there. 54 He came to His hometown and began teaching them in their synagogue, so that they were astonished, and said, 揥here did this man get this wisdom and these miraculous powers? 55 揑s not this the carpenter抯 son? Is not His mother called Mary, and His brothers, James and Joseph and Simon and Judas? 56 揂nd His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this man get all these things?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
View full version: Did Jesus Have any Brothers and/or Sisters?

ADVERTISEMENT