ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-2-2011 07:42 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 6-2-2011 07:44

atie!!!ko memang suka dw ker ???

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2011 04:29 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 6-2-2011 17:02

Reply 162# elizawoonnie

sile tgk avvie aku.. haha tak pun tgk profile pic fb... mane gmbr yg aku jmpe, kekdg aku trus tepek..

oh my school

cr uploader..

cpt tol yoseob tangkap dance move ni..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-2-2011 12:17 AM | Show all posts
Slm..ada controversi psl kes ciplak..lagu shock...kes plagarized ni paling aku x gemar ..huhu
nata_girl Post at 5-2-2011 01:49 AM

definitely plagiarism..sbb sebelum ni group ni buat Mystery.. mmg nak kena hentam abis2an..
tapi x tau la kalo kali ni dorg ada credit atau x dlm lagu nih tok CUBE..

sbb mystery ari tuh terang2 x der langsung kredit.. and sampai skrg x tau apa tindakan papa hong.. kalo nak ckp dorg x tau? mustahil.. kompom ramai tahu..

dlm masa yg sama.. kumpulan ni mempopularkan beast.. walopun dorg tuh.. er.. er.. korg tengok sendiri korg tahu kan?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-2-2011 12:18 AM | Show all posts
110202 Seo In announcer wearing Yoon Doojoon's clothes, perfectly reenacting BEAST's 'Breathe,' 'Explosive masculinity'

MBC's announcer Seo In, who graduated from Seoul National University's College of Physical Training, transformed into a beastly man with BEAST's dance.

On MBC's New Years Special 'Dugun Dugun Star Studio of Love' that aired on February 2nd, announcer Seo In showed a different kind of charm from his normal clean and upright image.

In order to display charming appeal, Seo In danced perfectly to BEAST's 'Breathe' and showed off his explosive masculine appeal. He impressed all the female stars with this tough appeal. Seo In showed his enthusiasm by not only practicing the dance in his spare time but even borrowing clothes from Yoon Doojoon.

Also, SG Wannabe's romantic guy Lee Seokhoon, Lee Jongsoo who is steadily receiving a lot of for his range of acting performances, and model/young CEO Kim Yongpyo also appeared. They struggled to form couples with the group of beautiful women composed of a ballerina, a music student who plays harp, a pro golfer, and a reporter.

Meanwile, that day the announcer Seo In had the honor of forming a couple with pro golfer Han Seolhee.

CREDITS: Newsen (SOURCE); purpleumbrella@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-2-2011 12:23 AM | Show all posts
110204 Yang Yoseob, "No make-up face terminator Nam Jihyun? She's prettier with make up on" spiteful comment

BEAST Yang Yoseob exposed about 4Minute Nam Jihyun's no make-up face.

Yang Yoseob received attention because he made an explosive remark about Nam Jihyun on MBC Lunar New Year special 'Flower Boquet'. Recently, Nam Jihyun has been receving a lot of attention through 'No make-up face terminator' and to this, Yang Yoseob said that "She looks prettier with make-up on".

Nam Jihyun taken aback at Yang Yoseob's spiteful comment expressed an attitude that she cannot accept what he had said. Then Hyunah gave an testimony saying "She looks prettier without the make-up", causing 'No make-up face terminator' argument to disppear into the maze.

Also on this day, Yang Yoseob caused an illusion that seems like he is way in the back with his face size smaller than female celebrities. His face size also gave humiliation to female casts.

Meanwhile, Yang Yoseob's activeness, who ascended as a spiteful commentor will be revealed on the coming 6th, 9:25 AM on 'Flower Boquet'.

CLICK SINICREDITS: REVIEWSTAR (SOURCE); SweetVoiceYS@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bouquet tok ep01 sampai yg latest 6hb ni.. leh la download SINI.. raw la tapi.. x der subs.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-2-2011 10:49 AM | Show all posts
110204 Yang Yoseob, "No make-up face terminator Nam Jihyun? She's prettier with make up on" spiteful ...
JUSTcircle Post at 7-2-2011 00:23

kekkee~~jujur yg amat tol usop ni...xleh ke kaber2 mulut 2 skit

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-2-2011 12:42 PM | Show all posts
kekkee~~jujur yg amat tol usop ni...xleh ke kaber2 mulut 2 skit
farakim88 Post at 7-2-2011 10:49 AM

dia sajer jer kenakan si jihyun tuh. bebudak beast kan mmg nakal.. mentang2 leh kenakan bebudak 4minute.. ekeke!

tapi ikutkan mmg jihyun ni muka dia lawa kalo x der mekap gak.. means.. bareface dia x jauh beza la kalo dah mekap..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-2-2011 12:52 PM | Show all posts
dia sajer jer kenakan si jihyun tuh. bebudak beast kan mmg nakal.. mentang2 leh kenak ...
JUSTcircle Post at 7-2-2011 12:42
2la..nakal tol
jihyun mmg cantik walopun xde makeup..natural gitu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-2-2011 04:00 PM | Show all posts
ok, 1st page dah diperkemaskan dgn link2 and info serta gambar2 yg leh la terkini gak la nak banding gambar shock jerk kan? hehehe!!

aku x tau camner nak settle indent center semua.. jenuh dah aku buat.. dia jadi mcm tuh gak..
so, enjoy la refer to the 1st page erk kalo nak tengok apa2.. MV ngan index jerk x wat lagik. nanti JESI wat erk? tunggu!!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2011 07:30 PM | Show all posts
caya lah jesi

ost my princess part 2 (I cherish that person)

the person i think of wordlessly, the moment i open my eyes
for some reason, i liked that, so i just laughed
on a busy day, the person i suddenly wonder about
she kept stepping all over my vision, so it was fascinating

that one person who lives quietly in my heart,
that one person who is so strong
even if i just think of her, my heart becomes warm as if the sun is shining on it

i cherish that
i cherish that person
because i like that person
i guess she was born in this spot
the words that i love you, the words that i always miss you,
as much as these words are never enough,
i cherish that person.

when i’m alone at night, when i suddenly miss her,
my heart is overflowing, as if i’m holding my breath
as i walk the streets, because i worry about her,
my footsteps stop as i think

that one person who lives quietly in my heart,
that one person who is so strong
even if i just think of her, my heart becomes warm as if the sun is shining on it

i cherish that
i cherish that person
because i like that person
i guess she was born in this spot
the words that i love you, the words that i always miss you,
the days that aren’t enough to love you

i cherish that
i cherish that person
saying i love you is a preciousness i can do nothing about
if only i could fall asleep and wake up by her side
as much as my everything can be used,
i cherish that person

credit nayoung@yowhatseob.tumblr or musiclovex3@b2r

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2011 09:28 PM | Show all posts
kikwang tweeted this today

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2011 10:28 PM | Show all posts
Baru pas tgk k-pop hiz tv recording kat hitz astro..mmg sporting abis la minah yg dance lagu beast tu..yg mnang tu..mungkinkah minah tu ada d cari ni? Hehe

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-2-2011 11:59 PM | Show all posts
caya lah jesi  

ost my princess part 2 (I cherish that person)

the pers ...
atie_chippy Post at 7-2-2011 07:30 PM

dah dengar lagu nih.. sedap2.. thanks atie sbb letak link.. suke tengok atie update sini.. hehehe! keep it up.. bagus2.. ada improve.. ekeke!!

pasal yg kiwkang tweet tuh.. terus jadik trending kat twitter.. gempak kan? ekeke! x pernah2 dia nak tweet selfca.. sekali terus ada.. terus trending.. hahahah!! bagus.. impact giler b2uty kat dia.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-2-2011 12:03 AM | Show all posts
Baru pas tgk k-pop hiz tv recording kat hitz astro..mmg sporting abis la minah yg dance lagu beast t ...
nata_girl Post at 7-2-2011 10:28 PM

CARI? x tau la.. tapi myb2uty maybe ada kot.. hehehe!! maybe ada ak kat cari. yg pasti bukan aku. wakaka! aku ms tu sibuk ngorat Joonkun.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2011 11:56 AM | Show all posts
dah dengar lagu nih.. sedap2.. thanks atie sbb letak link.. suke tengok atie update sini.. ...
JUSTcircle Post at 7-2-2011 11:59 PM

atie rajin update pun sbb selalu jln2 kat soompi..

lagi gmbr kikwang tweet smlm.

Storm of selca-ing with Pudding Camera Part 3 keke This is the last keke Have a good dream and goodnight^^!~keke

C: beastout @ tumblr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-2-2011 12:01 PM | Show all posts
“Hot Brothers” and “Enjoy Today” come to an end

MBC’s two variety shows under their “Sunday Sunday Night” program will be coming to an end.

On February 7th, a representative of “Sunday Sunday Night” alerted viewers of the change through hisTwitter
by writing, “We are currently filming the final episode of ‘Hot Brothers.’ ’Enjoy Today’completed its filming last week. The two shows have been with our program for a long time now.”

He continued, “Throughout its airing, we’ve been through thick and thin together. Putting both shows to an end is quite disappointing. However, there is a new program waiting for us next week.  Thank you to all of the staff members and directors for working hard with us.”

The new
variety
show  to take its place will be “New Employee,” scheduled for broadcast either late February or early March.

Source: Newsen via Nate

cr:allkpop

dah abis dah hot brothers.. bleh lah kikwang berehat ckit..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-2-2011 12:47 PM | Show all posts
kalo atie rajin kat B2R.. lagi laju dan pantas berita yg dorg dah translate.. sbb soompi pun amik sana kekadang.. ekeke!
tai bebudak soompi pun best.. hehhe!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-2-2011 04:29 PM | Show all posts
110207 Beast’s Yang Yoseob supports Lee Kikwang’s ‘My Princess’ with the OST ‘I Cherish That Person’

BEAST’s Yang Yoseob supports his fellow member Lee Kikwang.

On the episode of MBC’s Thursday/Friday drama, ‘My Princess’, that aired on the 7th, Yang Yoseob sang the OST ‘I Cherish That Person’. This ballad is an outstanding song sung with Yoseob’s distinctively sweet voice.

Lee Kikwang is currently casted in ‘My Princess’ as a chef named Kwonie, who has feelings for the princess Lee Seul (Kim Taehee). The fans that heard ‘I Cherish That Person’ commented, “It is huge that Yang Yoseob is singing an OST while Lee Kikwang is acting” and “Yang Yoseob’s vocals are shining’.

Meanwhile, Yang Yoseob and Lee Kikwang will be staging BEAST’s encore concert with their other members at the Seoul Olympic Stadium on February 18th and 19th.

CREDITS: Newsen (SOURCE); musiclovex3@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2011 12:35 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 9-2-2011 21:30

Beast’s Jang Hyunseung being excluded? Yoseob: “What a good work of fiction”

Rumours have been spreading about exclusion of certain members among idol group Beast who are famous for having a close relationship between members.

During the early hours on the 8th of February, Yoseob tweeted in response to the rumours ” Hahaha..I was browsing through the Bestiz webpage late at night and I didn’t realise there was such a funny article in the discussion boards. It’s so funny that I’m laughing till my stomach wants to burst..kekeke..Writing this type of article, and it’s so long too…it must have been difficult. Im happily leaving after finishing it…it’s like the sixth sense!!! Keke.” He then revealed the link to the article and the author’s internet user name, making everyone curious.

On the morning of the 8th of February, a netizen with the user name Beast’s Food had posted a long article on popular entertainment community Bestiz with the title ‘ Jang Hyunseung is fed up of Doojoon’s insults and violent torture’.

The netizen wrote that Hyunseung had been excluded and also listed dates, times, venues and other ‘evidence’ to prove his article was true.

The article stated that Doojoon had humiliated Hyunseung by throwing various insults at him and that other members felt sorry for Hyunseung but could do nothing. It also said that apparently this was something that was known by many other singers.

The author also expressed his own opinion ” At this time, Beast’s spirits are at their lowest, with this kind of situation, isn’t it meaningless for them to continue on?”

Other fans who read the article discussed it and decided that the article was not true as there was not enough evidence. They commented, ” Hehe..it’s the end of the world.” , ” Hahaha..what is this? Even novels aren’t that long..what a joke.” , ” Do you feel very good after spreading this kind of article? You have to pick up the pieces after making a fool of yourself.”

Fans who saw Yoseob’s tweet on Twitter tried to comfort him by commenting, ” Haha Yoseob oppa, don’t waste your time over such nonsense. Don’t fret over this beggar’s article. Good night ” , ‘Huh..this is all nonsense, you should just skip it..Yoseob oppa.di you already read it? This kind of article should just be forgotten.”

SOURCE: NATE, BEASTCHINA
TRANS: yangting1302@mybeastyboys

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-6-2024 02:26 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.495276 second(s), 40 queries .