Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

[ BARCELONA 1 vs ESPANYOL 1 ]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 24-5-2007 05:33 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2039 jaws_bodo's post

2 team fav aku mng gak trophy season nie...hopefully real pun ikut jejak langkah diorang....aamin..:pray:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-5-2007 08:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jpl_fan at 24-5-2007 05:33 AM
2 team fav aku mng gak trophy season nie...hopefully real pun ikut jejak langkah diorang....aamin..:pray:

haha...real cam senang je lepas gol....tu yg susah nk caye real leh menang

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2007 08:23 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2042 jaws_bodo's post

percayyalahhh.....:music:

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2007 08:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by toaster at 24-5-2007 08:23 AM
percayyalahhh.....:music:

pewiittttttt
sebijik cam datuk k nyer sore

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2007 08:44 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2044 jaws_bodo's post

macih....

en jaws....tak pernah nampak pon kat sini sblm nih...ko mengganas kat mana sblm nih...ko jgn mkn aku yek..aku lom kawen lagi...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2007 09:02 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2042 jaws_bodo's post

ko kena percaya..nothing is impossible:kerek:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-5-2007 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by toaster at 24-5-2007 08:44 AM
macih....

en jaws....tak pernah nampak pon kat sini sblm nih...ko mengganas kat mana sblm nih...ko jgn mkn aku yek..aku lom kawen lagi...

eh2...malu2 comel laks hahah...dulu time ako join porum ni...takde lagi thred tuk barca...jadi ako join la dak2 joke n humor mengutuk satu sama lain...sekian cite dari ku...sampai bertemu lagi muahahha

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2007 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jpl_fan at 24-5-2007 09:02 AM
ko kena percaya..nothing is impossible:kerek:

haha..btul2...they were born to do the impossible muahaa...tapi ati ku tetap di barca walaupon menang atau kalah

btw sape ade detail pasal barca nak remodel stadium die????

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-5-2007 04:36 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2048 jaws_bodo's post

ko tanyer toaster...dia peminat no 1 barca

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2007 04:54 PM | Show all posts
err..aku takde info pasal tu la....

tapi aku ada info pasal ni...

http://www.luzonet.com/magazine/mag12/beststadiums.htm

sori bernaboo....

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2007 06:35 PM | Show all posts
this wiken masih lagi duk nbr 2 kot... minggu depan 10june baru potong real...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2007 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Barcelona 1-0 Getafe

BARCELONA, May 26 (Primera Liga) - Ronaldinho scored and was sent off as Barcelona maintained the pressure on rivals Real Madrid with a 1-0 win over Getafe on Saturday.

Frank Rijkaard's side were obliged to win after Real had beaten Deportivo La Coruna 3-1 earlier in the day and got off to a perfect start when Ronaldinho scored after just two minutes.

Lionel Messi fed Samuel Eto'o, who skipped past two Getafe defenders and squared for the unmarked Brazilian to fire into the empty net and give Barcelona a precious early lead.

The Catalans then could have a penalty on 22 minutes when Ruben Pulido pushed Messi, but referee Alfonso Perez Burrull waved play on.

abg gigi kena red card...ishk..ishk..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2007 12:53 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2007 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Gudjohnsen Wants To Stay Put

Barcelona striker Eidur Gudjohnsen is keen to stay at the Nou Camp, his father has revealed.

Gudjohnsen has been linked with a return to England after failing to convince during his first season in Spain, with West Ham, Newcastle, Portsmouth and Sunderland all having been linked.

However, Arnor Gudjohnsen, the player's father and agent has insisted that his son is keen to make a success of his Barcelona career.

"He hasn't been thinking about coming back to England at all," Gudjohnsen Sr. told the Sunday Sun.

"He really wants to make amends for the last six months at Barcelona, which have been difficult for him.

"He wants to do better there next season having now learned how Spanish football is.

"Of course, you never know what is going to happen, and it is flattering that clubs like Newcastle are linked with him.

"But the fact is I have not heard anything from any clubs in England, and Ediur wants to stay where he is."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2007 08:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by toaster at 27-5-2007 12:53 PM

tgk reperi tu jeling.... :" />

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2007 03:28 AM | Show all posts
Barca Suffering From 'Madriditis' - Schuster

Bernd Schuster believes that FC Barcelona have become obsessed with Real Madrid's recent run of success after seeing the tension at Camp Nou first-hand last weekend.

The German coach is still reeling from being accused of telling his side to use physical tactics and hit back by claiming that the Blaugrana have Madriditis.

In a fraught encounter last Sunday, Getafe went down by a very early goal from Ronaldinho before playing against ten men after the Brazilian was sent off.

"I think in Barcelona they have Madriditis," he said. "When they feel that Madrid are further away they are a lot calmer.

"In our game it was a case of anything goes because only a few minutes before, Madrid had beaten Deportivo and Bar鏰 knew that they could not fail.

"We gave them an early goal and there was real tension and some nerves that we have not seen before.

"Their claims that we played a physical game bothers me. It was very tense and they were obliged to win and we did not want them to score four or five past us.

"We play football. Them calling us a hard team, when we are second in the fair play table, does concern me. I have even told my players that they have been too soft in the past.

"Ronaldinho's red card was normal. The worst tackles came from Xavi, Deco and (Thiago) Motta. You cannot compare them to what my players did.

"We fouled Messi ten times, but they were not hard tackles. He is very difficult to stop and sometimes the only way is to foul him, but without being aggressive."

Schuster has been tipped to take over at Real Madrid in the summer, but he is more concerned with the reasons coming out of the Bernab閡 for the recent change in the team's fortunes.

"It is interesting to find out why they have changed so much," he said.

"There has to be more to it than just one game. There must be more to it as they have changed so much, so quickly.

"They are playing some great football, but in a different way to Barcelona.

"It am pleased to hear them say that they are now a team and that they are training well. What happened before then? Were they not training well.

"I do not understand really. It is not good for my players to read this as they start to think that if players at such a great club do not train hard then why should they."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-5-2007 08:11 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2056 -manraj-'s post

suka2 ati mak tiri atuk dia je bg nama penyakit...

'Madriditis'....i like...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2007 02:09 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2051 epitome's post

in ur dream leh ler kot

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2007 02:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2058 jpl_fan's post

ko jangan... haku ader 7 senses

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2007 02:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2056 -manraj-'s post

madriditis....wakakakaka..i like...
x pernah aku tgk ronaldinho hot tempered mcm hari tuu..penyakit dia dah seyes kot

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-9-2024 10:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.460231 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.