Originally posted by Eddlisa_uyuk at 27-11-2007 02:06 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x263/eddlisa3/HSM/hq045.jpg

asl nmpk cute lak.
huhu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-11-2007 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Zanessa - Hanging Around

Get Fit With Vanessa Hudgens

Proving that her killer body is more than just good genes,  Vanessa Hudgens was spotted leaving LA Fitness yesterday with mom, Gina.  

And she was looking retro-sexy in a black Trans-Am t-shirt and figure-flattering black yoga pants

Following her hour-long workout, the High School Musical babe chatted up an unidentified suit-clad man before returning home with her momma.

Hudgens is gearing up to show America what she抯 made of in the singing department- she抣l be performing on TNT抯 Christmas in Washington variety show, airing December 14th.

Dylan Efron - Zac's Brother Bonding Time

Zac Efron spends some post-Thanksgiving brother bonding time with his younger brother Dylan (purple Roots sweatshirt) on Friday in Napa, Calif.

Peep Zefron抯 nametag, which says, 揌ELLO, MY NAME IS ZAC.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-11-2007 11:36 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa wishlist this holiday season with USA Today

VANESSA HUDGENS
On her wish list: 揗y driver抯 license. I plan on taking my test really soon.擺/align]

A favorite holiday tradition: 揚utting up the Christmas tree together as a family. I love doing themes. This year is going to be gold and crystal.擺/align]

Her hope for Gabriella in HSM3: 揥e抮e all going to be seniors, so I hope she gets into a good college.擺/align]

ZAC EFRON
On his wish list: 揑抦 constantly breaking things, and I go through skateboards pretty fast. So a new Sector 9 Longboard would be nice.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-11-2007 12:23 AM | Show all posts
[url=http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/11/28/matthew-perry-zac-efron/]Matthew Perry is Zac Efron

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-11-2007 12:28 AM | Show all posts
Vanessa Hudgens's Day Out With Mom

Keeping things casual and easy,  Vanessa Hudgens was spotted out and about North Hollywood with her mother Gina on Monday (November 26).

Wearing a cute white top, accompanied by a black scarf with a fox on it, the High School Musical star recently revealed to press that she抯 one of those girls who spends an eternity getting ready for big events.

揋osh, it takes me forever to get ready for an event like The AMAs,

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 29-11-2007 11:38 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-11-2007 01:15 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa - In & Out Beverly Hills

Zac With New Hair Cut

The 20-year-old High School Musical star was spotted wearing quite the homely-looking pair of shoes while out in Beverly Hills on Monday. Calling Vanessa Hudgens! Zac needs a nice, new pair of kicks

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-11-2007 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Zac Efron To Make A Pretty Penny Off HSM 3

Teen actor Zac Efron has signed to star in the third movie of the Disney Channel series "High School Musical" and will reportedly receive a whopping seven-figure salary.

Entertainment Weekly reported Wednesday that teen heartthrob Zac Efron had finally signed to star in "High School Musical 3," for a $3 million cheque. The report has not been confirmed by Efron or by the studio.

Now that the young actor has signed, joining co-stars Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale, filming can begin, and it will soon - March 2008. Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman and Lucas Grabeel are also due back.

It had been rumored that Efron, Hudgens and Tisdale were all seeking salary raises but neither actor has commented on this. Efron, who portrays Troy Bolton, captain of his high school basketball team, had previously said he was waiting for the screenplay.

"If we all agree on a final script, then there's nothing that is going to hold us back from doing it," E! Online quotes him as saying. Apparently, that perfect script has come along.

Director Kenny Ortega has said the third installment will focus on the characters' senior year, including the customary prom.

"We're all verbally committed, and we're all very hopeful of doing this," Ortega told People magazine earlier this month. "We want to do this, and we're going to have some new characters arriving at East High. That'll be fun, mix it up a little bit."

Hudgens herself sounded excited when she confirmed she had signed on for HSM 3. Fears were also laid to rest, as her collaboration with Disney appeared to be in jeopardy earlier this summer, after she was involved in a nude photo scandal.

"To do a third one for the big screen, I can't begin to think how much fun we'll have," she said.

"High School Musical 3" will be released in theaters, unlike its predecessors, which only aired on the Disney Channel.

[Source: E Flux Media]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2007 01:27 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa's News - 29 nov 07

Vanessa Hudgens takes the written portion of her driver抯 license test at the DMV in Glendale, Calif. on Thursday. With her mother Gina by her side,  Vanessa Hudgens was spotted out to take the written portion of her driver抯 license test in Glendale earlier today.

The 18-year-old High School Musical star also posed for her driver抯 license photo.

After grabbing some goodies at the mall, Nessa headed to the DMV, taking her test and posing in front of the blue screen for a license picture. The 18-year-old High School Musical star hopes to have her wheels in time for the holiday season

Meanwhile, Vanessa recently leaked a little info on the script of the highly anticipated High School Musical 3, which is set to begin filming in February.
揑t抯 their senior year, so there抯 going to be graduation - and prom!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2007 02:24 PM | Show all posts
'High School Musical' likely to start shooting season three in spring

'High School Musical 3" is likely to start shooting in spring, according to director and choreographer Kenny Ortega.

"We've got a script, we're developing the music, and it looks like we've rounded up the cast. We're looking at dates," Ortega said. "Preproduction will start in January."

The film will be shot in Salt Lake City, he added.

He won't, however, divulge the story line of the much-anticipated, latest sequel in the "High School Musical" phenomenon.

"I can say, we're sort of returning to East High in the last year of the Wildcats [basketball team]," Ortega told the Daily News.

As with its cast, "HSM" has made Ortega a pop star of sorts with fans of the Disney film. And this for someone who has worked with the likes of Madonna, Cher and Elton John; has directed such shows as "The Gilmore Girls," "Ally McBeal" and "Chicago Hope," and has worked on many films.

"It has brought me a kind of recognition I've never had," said the 57-year-old Ortega. "In the past, it was a certain audience - older, loved dance - that knew me. This is bigger and more awesome than I ever thought for myself."

Indeed, when Disney throws a premiere for a "HSM" ice show, Ortega gets as many cheers as cast members. He has also choreographed the red-hot Miley Cyrus "Hannah Montana" concert tour.

"It was quite unintentional," Ortega said of the notoriety. "The Disney Channel likes to shoot behind-the-scenes. The audience enjoys learning about the process of making a film....Then they [Disney] just put it out there. I came to discover, as I walk through a mall or go to the movies, kids are coming up and saying, 'Are you the dance man?' 'Are you the director of "High School Musical"?' Now, it's 'Are you Kenny Ortega?'"

Considering that hundreds of millions of people have seen the films around the world, it's no wonder Ortega has become a "name" just like "HSM" stars Vanessa Anne Hudgens and Corbin Bleu.

"It's wonderful, and wakes you up to a responsibility you have with this audience," he said of the attention.

Ortega, like most, never expected "HSM" to be as big as it became. He said he took the job as a warmup to get back into movie directing.

"I was looking for a little film, something under the radar, something to get back behind the camera and into features," Ortega explained. "It just so happened, this is one that wanted to blossom into this phenomenal success."

And it continues to grow.

The DVD of "HSM2" will be released Dec. 11 - in time for holiday giving - and the third one is targeted for theatrical release in the fall.

"I'm not stressing 'High School Musical 3,' just as I didn't in 'High School Musical 2,'" Ortega said. "There's so much to design with choreography, developing numbers. There's so much to consider with the scope of this whole project. Focusing on [the question] 'Can we beat ourselves?' takes you away from where the focus needs to be."

An article from NY Daily News by Richard Huff

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2007 08:58 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-12-2007 02:45 AM | Show all posts
Vanessa Hudgens Gives Back To Her Community

It would be so easy for Vanessa Hudgens to keep all her fame, money, and time to herself.  But that抯 not how she rolls!

The High School Musical beauty was spotted at Ocean Drive Magazine抯 headquarters yesterday.  And it wasn抰 merely a gig for her.

Hudgens was in town to support Best Buddies, a program that provides employment opportunities and one-on-one friendships for people with mental handicaps.

She told press, 揑抦 here today in Miami to support Best Buddies.  Best Buddies is an amazing organization that helps support people with mental disabilities. Today, it actually put them in jobs, which is why I抦 here at Ocean Drive. My manager is the person who actually developed it, and I found out about it and I thought it was an amazing organization. It抯 really neat to reach out to people who are, like, fans, too. Just to be able to be a part of their lives is really neat.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-12-2007 02:15 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-12-2007 11:38 AM | Show all posts

Zac Efron prefers big-boned women

"High School Musical" star Zac Efron has revealed his penchant for big-boned women.

The 20-year-old star - who followed up his success in Disney's teen bopping musical with a part in the smash hit movie "Hairspray", staring John Travolta & Michelle Pfeiffer, says, despite having his choice of Hollywood beauties - like his character Link in "Hairspray", he can't stop chasing chubby women.

"I was really proud to play Link because I've always had that appreciation", said Zac, who's currently dating his "High School Musical" costar Vanessa Hudgens, 19.

"Most of the girls I date, I would say are curvaceous and beautiful."

Zac will return as his character, basketball champ Troy Bolton, in "High School Musical 2" - which is released on DVD tomorrow.

Efron's next role is a remake of the 80s classic "Footloose", where he reprises the role originally made famous by actor Kevin Bacon.

Zac admits that stepping into Kevin's dancing shoes is daunting. "I don't know if we can make it better," he says. "Kevin Bacon is such a talented guy."

[Source: Showbiz Spy]

Vanessa Hudgens

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-12-2007 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Zac Efron busy with new film
4 Dec 07

Zac Efron now busy shooting for his new filmSeventeen.

Seventeen will be directed by Burr Steers and produced by Hairspray抯 Adam Shankman and Jennifer Gibgot. Leslie Mann will play Perry抯 wife, reportedly named Scarlett.

The film follows a middle-age father who wakes up to find he抯 17 again. In order to be close to his children, he enrolls in the same school as them.

Zac has just been named as one of this year's top entertainers and he spent Friday night in Pismo Beach.

Action News Reporter Stacy Daniel ran into the Central Coast's biggest celebrity, Zac Efron, at Yanagi's Sushi Friday night. Efron, an Arroyo Grande native, graciously posed for pictures with fans.

The magazine Entertainment Weekly announced Friday that Efron is one of their top 25 entertainers of 2007, joining the likes of George Clooney and Matt Damon.

4 Dec 07

Vanessa Hudgens finally gets behind the wheel, going out for a spin in her parents

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-12-2007 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa Hot Hits Interview

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2007 01:34 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa's Sighting
4 dec 07

Vanessa Hudgens keeps a tight grip onto her pet pooch, Shadow, as she enters a recording studio in Santa Monica, Calif. on Tuesday.

The High School Musical star has been busying working on her music career, laying down tracks for her sophomore album.

Gray/pewter shoes by Cole Haan, Diesel belt, Miu Miu Vitello Lux Hobo handbag.

Zac Efron hides under a hoodie and sunglasses as he goes for his daily workout at a gym in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Before heading to the gym, the High School Musical star dropped off girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens back at her house earlier that morning.

Zac, 20, wore a Nike zip-up hoodie and Arroyo Grande athletic shorts. (He attended Arroyo Grande High School.)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2007 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Zac Efron : Hottest Guy In Hollywood?
05 December 2007

High School Musical star Zac Efron has topped Teen Magazine list of 50 Hottest Guys in Hollywood in its winter issue.
Here抯 a rundown of the top 10:

1. Zac Efron
2. Chris Brown
3. Corbin Bleu
4. Pete Wentz
5, 6 & 7. The Jonas Brothers
8. Cody Linley
9. Chace Crawford
10. Brody Jenner

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2007 04:06 PM | Show all posts
best!best! makin bergaya Zanessa nih.....suka nengok dorang!loving n caring.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

25-5-2024 08:10 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.660154 second(s), 41 queries .